Jin Kazama vs M. Bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Shadowlaw vs the Mishima Zaibatsu.

Ler Drit vs Traditional Karate.

Psycho Power vs the Devil Gene.

Wrenching the Mishima Zaibatsu from his father and grandfather, Jin Kazama begins his path to world domination.

At the same time, on Mriganka Island, M. Bison has rebuilt Shadowlaw much to his enemies' chargin, and is also on the warpath.

The Tekken Force and the Shadowlaw Defense Forces have clashed in South America, Southeast Asia and Europe, leaving nothing but devastating results.

Jin realizes that in order for his plans to suceed, he has to take down Bison. He boards the next helicopter to where Bison's VTOL was seen: the Amazon Rainforests of Brazil, where Bison has a base there.

Jin personally leads the assault, wanting to go toe-to-toe with the Dread Man in Red himself. Bison sees this assault coming and sends his forces out for a proper welcome.

The Battle at the Amazon is fierce, until a crack commando unit from the Tekken Force manages to breach the base's entrance...

...only to be blown back, incinerated by purple flames.

Standing in the midst of the flames, is General Bison. Cape fluttering in the wind, Bison joins the battle. Jin sees the Shadowlaw warlord and leaps into the battle as well.

The two men cut a path through the other's opposition, knocking men aside like Godzilla stomping through Tokyo, until they finally face each other, eight feet of space between them.

They stare down each other, the veteran versus the upstart.

Jin throws off his trenchcoat while Bison snaps the chain holding his cape.

The sides are drawn. The opponents are in their corners. The bell of destiny is about to ring.

No Psycho Drive or Devil Gene.

Csdabest
I really don't know. But without devil Gene Jin is an amazing fighter stand alone. And Well. Bison with out Phyco drive is basicly Useless.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Csdabest
I really don't know. But without devil Gene Jin is an amazing fighter stand alone. And Well. Bison with out Phyco drive is basicly Useless.
Cosign.

There's nothing really supporting Bison except the fact that he's an SFer and can do the "Psycho Crusher" that is unavoidable and can destroy anything in it's path, even Jesus.

Jin Kazama at least was able to overcome Jinpachi, who was taken over by a Devil that could end life itself and devastate the world.

Blax_Hydralisk
"End life itself"

If you put a pillow over someones head and keep it there until they die your ending life. Does that make me uber?

Sol Valentine
WTF did you do?!?!?!?!?

Blax_Hydralisk
I was just giggling at the fact that Gears used "ending life" as a feat stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Oh, I thought you killed someone.

Blax_Hydralisk

Sol Valentine
No, you didn't.

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't worry.

I don't know where you live 131

Yet 313

Sol Valentine
Phew.

Kaneda and Ryo would've shot me.

HonkyTonkMan
Bison is still to powerful for Jin. In under five minutes Bison has Jin in a tank slowly becoming the next Killer Bee.
Jin is good, but so are Ryu AND Ken who both got owned by Bison who fought them at their 'own level'. Until of course they beat him.

shin_gear
And you're basing that off of...what? I'd like to know.

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
"End life itself"

If you put a pillow over someones head and keep it there until they die your ending life. Does that make me uber? Capable of wiping out humanity makes you uber, not what you said.

Blax_Hydralisk
You didn't say humanity though.. you said ending life itself :P Wrong word choice!

And if that's all it takes to become uber.. well damn. I'm god incarnate.

Csdabest
Yeah a crap version of Ryu and Ken. And they were both had the crap beat out of them. Phyco ken beat the crap out of Ryu then Bison fried and unexpecting Ken. Of course they wouldnt be able to fight at their full. Bison was still fresh. Bison would soo end up getting owned by Jin if he didnt have phyco power

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Bison is still to powerful for Jin. In under five minutes Bison has Jin in a tank slowly becoming the next Killer Bee.
Jin is good, but so are Ryu AND Ken who both got owned by Bison who fought them at their 'own level'. Until of course they beat him.

Sorry but Jin will be the better hand to hand fighter. Why? The guy beat Jinpachi without Devil. He beat Ogre without Devil. He stalemated Paul without Devil.

What has Bison done without the Psycho Power? Nothing.

Jin should win. Of course Bison will give him a fight, but he will go down.

And by the way...Bison never fought Ryu & Ken in a handicap match AT their level. That only happened in the movie. In the SF games canon nothing even close to that happened.

Csdabest
^^^I thought it was cannon but ididnt wanna bite my toung

HonkyTonkMan
Jin beat two big slow pieces of crap....
Bison hasn't displayed anything without his psycho power because if it's there why not use it?
I used the SF II Movie as a reference because that's the only thing of him that actually shows him fighting without Psycho Power.

shin_gear
Slow pieces of crap, lol. Jinpachi and Ogre can teleport and attack quite fast, mind you.

And regarding non-canon references, Jin Kazama defeated a 50-feet monster that quaked the world in Devil Within.

Csdabest
Jin is a monster.......Him and Ryu should have babies

shin_gear
That was random and wrong.

Csdabest
More like expecting and right

Sado22
the gayest rebuttal yet laughing

ryu gave birth to Dante actually. don't tell charlotte though laughing

shin_gear
Really?

HonkyTonkMan
Teleporting is nothing special. Dhalsim can teleportand he's as quick as a guy in a wheel chair against an olympic sprinter.
There only quick attack was there energy/fire blast and there low punch.
Snails moved faster than them.

Sado22
of course! why do you think dante is surrounded by so many chicks and never got laid. just like ryu, he's too busy running after some pretty boy's @$$ (Vergil) or a demon's @$$.

~Sado

shin_gear
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Teleporting is nothing special. Dhalsim can teleportand he's as quick as a guy in a wheel chair against an olympic sprinter.
There only quick attack was there energy/fire blast and there low punch.
Snails moved faster than them.
Wow, you've got to be kidding me. Either you've not played enough of Tekken or you're really over exaggerating.

HonkyTonkMan
They are not that quick, they're below average to average.
Maybe I may have exagerated there speed a teeneeweenee bit, but they've still got nothing on Bison in terms of speed.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Sado22
the gayest rebuttal yet laughing

And yet.. still correct. Phale miserably.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
He stalemated Paul without Devil.

When?

Csdabest
O.o Bison a speed demon...Hahhahahahha.... Wow....Bison is only fast when using a Phyco power attack.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
And yet.. still correct. Phale miserably.
It had little relevance however.

Originally posted by Csdabest
O.o Bison a speed demon...Hahhahahahha.... Wow....Bison is only fast when using a Phyco power attack.
I know, funny isn't he?

EevilJ
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
No Psycho Drive or Devil Gene.
So by no psycho drive does that mean Bison can't teleport, energy beams, fly, or surround himself in psycho flames?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by StyleTime
When?

Before Tekken it was stated Kazuya's only flaw in his fighting resume was stalemating Paul Phoenix. Heck that is the very same reason Paul joined Tekken. He wanted a rematch.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by shin_gear
It had little relevance however.

Sure it does. "ending ones life" isn't an important feat. However you clarified later so it's all good. As such, the phale.

shin_gear
Foofie!

StyleTime
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Before Tekken it was stated Kazuya's only flaw in his fighting resume was stalemating Paul Phoenix. Heck that is the very same reason Paul joined Tekken. He wanted a rematch.
It must have been a typo then. You said Jin stalemated Paul in your other post.

HonkyTonkMan
Bison even without his psycho power moves quicker than them. Those fat pieces of crap have got nothing on him other than probably bad breath.
The only thing Jin has on Bison is....I dunno....Heart?

shin_gear
What can Bison do without the psycho drive, please I'd like to know.

Jin was able to defeat Jinpachi without the Devil Gene. That feat is impressive. What has Bison done without an assisting plot device?

And you constantly saying Bison's faster than Jinpachi and Ogre even without the psycho crusher only shows you don't know how fast the two characters can be. Mind you, I've played nearly every Street Fighter game in the series.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.