Pyron vs. Sargeras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
This fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time chamber in DBZ, a place of endless space. Pyron will need it for beating Sargeras' ass with ease.. smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Question 1: How does Pyron defeat Sargeras? smile

Burning thought
well, first pyron has no soul attacks...he has very few attacks, their all based around physical.."mortal" damage....that..erm..Sergerus is immune to ime afraid

shin_gear
V2D is obsessed with Pyron. yes

Burning thought
aye aye, its a cool demon..but its just so..simple thing ime very curious however, how does pyron become Cosmic, is it random?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
well, first pyron has no soul attacks...he has very few attacks, their all based around physical.."mortal" damage....that..erm..Sergerus is immune to ime afraid He's immune to mortal damage? Is that why Aewyn(whatever her name was) destroyed his physical form? I know he let her win, but it shows he is still very destructible. Pyron has very few attacks? He can create a mini sun, which levels cities, shape shift and change size at will to help him in hand to hand combat, is faster than Sargeras fo sho, if both were the same height would be stronger(and would be MUCH stronger while at his largest, more than three times bigger than the Andromeda galaxy), can manipulate fire in a variety of ways, and has cosmic awareness(nift little ability lol). Oh, and he could take a hit better than Sargeras(he can take fists/claws thru the chest uninjured and then follow up with an attack while his opponent's attack is in his chest.

C. C. Cowgirl
well, first pyron has no soul attacks...he has very few attacks, their all based around physical.."mortal" damage....that..erm..Sergerus is immune to ime afraid

That is what I thought smile

Pyron is evil, right? oh

Violent2Dope
aye aye, its a cool demon..but its just so..simple thing ime very curious however, how does pyron become Cosmic, is it random? He evolved, on his planet evolution was very important, as his planet had a sort of "survival of the fittest" rule, and forced its inhabitants to fight eachother to the death, Pyron was champion, and in his final fight he evolved into a cosmic being, and ate the planet.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
That is what I thought smile

Pyron is evil, right? oh Read my post.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sargeras has cosmic awareness too stick out tongue

Your post did not answer if he was evil though hmm

Burning thought
a mini sun is a mortal attack...Agewyn used immortal attacks, forms of incredible magic to damage sergerus, also as you say, he let her win, he put up no defence or offence..

all Pyrons attacks are mortal

also Evil is a very odd term, evil is depending on the outlook of the person calling something evil..but i think Pyron is thought of as Evil

also thas an odd thing, he won a fight then suddenly became cosmic hmm, writers nowdays

C. C. Cowgirl
If he ate a world, he is pure evil no expression

Sargeras is Pyromniscient laughing out loud

Violent2Dope
a mini sun is a mortal attack...Agewyn used immortal attacks, forms of incredible magic to damage sergerus, also as you say, he let her win, he put up no defence or offence..

all Pyrons attacks are mortal

also Evil is a very odd term, evil is depending on the outlook of the person calling something evil..but i think Pyron is thought of as Evil

also thas an odd thing, he won a fight then suddenly became cosmic hmm, writers nowdays I think he was pierced by his opponent's blow, and to adapt, his body was disintegrated and became a cosmic being, so something like that could not happen again. Pyron at Andromeda size could, you know, punch Sargeras and even if he was not injured, he would be flying thru space at a rate that would probably teleport him thru time. Pyron is a villain, tho I don't think he's necessarily pure evil, he fights because he enjoys it and he eats planets because its the only thing that can satiate his form, he does prefer beautiful planets with lots of life energy however.

Burning thought
nah thats not evil, far from it but as i said it depends on what peoples opinions on evil that creates it

but Sargerus as i said in the other thread he has powers over warlock magic and is described as having many powers, it goes without saying he could soul rape pyron

Remindme
Pyron is a strong character goes without saying. But he can't even hurt Sargeras, This is almost spite. If you'd bother to read the respect thread you'd know this is a waste of a thread.

Sargeras Warpstomps Pyron

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Pyron is a strong character goes without saying. But he can't even hurt Sargeras, This is almost spite. If you'd bother to read the respect thread you'd know this is a waste of a thread.

Sargeras Warpstomps Pyron How does he do that? I assume you mean he teles him or sumthin, Pyron can tele too. no expression He is faster, stronger, more powerful, and his arsenal is not as limited as you all are making it sound..

Remindme
Listen to everything i type.

Pyron has no way of hurting Sargeras

It's that simple.

C. C. Cowgirl
Sargeras could make portals, right? He could probably make a Pyron sized portal and have Pyron get destroyed by the portal, like Sargeras could do with planets smile

I however doubt that Pyron can do " punch Sargeras and even if he was not injured, he would be flying thru space at a rate that would probably teleport him thru time " that no expression

Burning thought
my only reason is that Pyron has no immortal attacks, so he wont hurt sargeras...the only thing that has to be decided is how Sarg can destroy Pyron

Remindme
Sargares is of the same level as the guys who made all of the mortal worlds. I think he has magic power would be enough to destroy Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Sarg can't destroy Pyron, that's the thing, and CC, I hope you're not implying that Sarg can actually make a portal bigger than the Andromeda.no expression Also, if Sarg is truly not able to be hurt, then this can be no more than a stalemate.

Burning thought
dont overpower the titans, the titans are only demi-gods, but their powerful its true, but simply because they made the mortal worlds is not the reaon Sarg would win, the reason is that as it says, only Immortal powers can harm Sarg and Sarg has incredible magics of various degrees

Violent2Dope
Sargares is of the same level as the guys who made all of the mortal worlds. I think he has magic power would be enough to destroy Pyron. Did you just say Sargeras=God? What the f**k?

C. C. Cowgirl
Sargeras big grin

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Known powers:

- Immense telepathic powers: He could communicate with the individual at choice across dimensions.. Has been seen capable of locating any individual as long as he knows what to look for..

- Invournable

- Immense magical powers: Founder of Warlock magic.. Successfully been able to manipulate the most powerful magical object of existance, along with Well of Eternity whilst being in a different dimension.. His magic is as good as limitless..

- Vast cosmic awareness

- Great cosmical powers: He defeated the Nathrezim all on his own, along with created the Burning Legion which is the most powerful army of existance.. He was also the champion of the Pantheon titans, meaning he was their warrior.. Their brute force..

- Magical focus: He can focus all his magic to one single, destructive form.. This can result in anything from the incinerate of a being, to the destruction of a world..

- Gorribal: His sword, embodies the darkness that exists in all beings, even noble ones.. In short, evil objectified..

- Portal mastery: Sargeras possess the power to create portals to any location.. The portals at matter doesn't neccessarily mean something you can travel trough.. One portal opened by his powers tore an entire planet into pieces..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Did you just say Sargeras=God? What the f**k?

i dont think so, he simply states that in Warcraft lore the titans (sargs race) created the worlds or formed them anyway

hmm ime curious id like to read the book or source those powers came from, i never knew he rips planets with portals..warlock powers i knew him to have but the 6th and 8th points i did not know

Remindme
Did you just say Sargeras=God? What the f**k?

No,in the Warcraft verse, it's Titans who made the Mortal Worlds.

Violent2Dope
Like I thot, Sarg is only of planet busting level, he has impressive power to be sure, but Pyron is not as easily destroyed as a planet. Also, I would like some sort of proof that Sarg is invulnerable to all but immortal attacks(whatever the f*ck that means). Also, just so you know, Pyron is a God.

C. C. Cowgirl
This is something I hear all the time here:

Titles do not mean a thing big grin

Violent2Dope
i dont think so, he simply states that in Warcraft lore the titans (sargs race) created the worlds or formed them anyway Oh, now I get what ylou said. Actually, the Old Gods made the world of Azeroth, the Titans just made some of the inhabitants.

Violent2Dope
This is something I hear all the time here:

Titles do not mean a thing big grin Only one guy says that.

Remindme
If you'd just go and read the respect thread you'd already know all this....Troublesome boy

C. C. Cowgirl
The titans made planets too smile

Burning thought
its true they dont ,the only thing it means something is when were taling about "the GOD" the big man himself, which none of these are ofcourse and no i dont think the Old Gods made Azeroth, its always described as the Titans who bring order to worlds, the worlds were already created..the Old gods however were evil and so the titans fought them

Violent2Dope
The Old Gods DID create Azeroth, and it was a chaotic place, but then the Titans with their superior numbers defeated them and brought order.

Violent2Dope
If you'd just go and read the respect thread you'd already know all this....Troublesome boy Been there.

Burning thought
now the old gods look like tentacle jelly fish things

C. C. Cowgirl
The Old Gods DID create Azeroth, and it was a chaotic place, but then the Titans with their superior numbers defeated them and brought order.

Was it not Pantheon Vs. Old Gods? hmm

Burning thought
the pantheon are the titans, or do you meaning something else? also where does it say the old gods created azeroth, i read sometihng a min ago that said the old gods were simply ruling azeroth when titans came

C. C. Cowgirl
Was Pantheon not like, the high council of Titans or something? stick out tongue

Burning thought
aye, led by Aman'thul but i thought you were refering to them as if they were not titans, i was just making sure...it simply says the titans defeated the old gods, so we can assume all sorts of diffrent senarios, wether it was the Parthanon, or the whole titan race

Violent2Dope
Either way, it was still the Titans mane. It has been stated that Sargeras would rather beg for mercy than face the Five. They did create Azeroth.

Remindme
I'm just saying that Pyron's control over fire is much greater than Sargeras', also, I think it would be wise if all further debates on Sargeras vs. Pyron be sent to the respective thread lol.

Such an arrogant statement. For all we know Sargeras' control over fire is greater than Pyrons, in which can he could tear him apart. After all Sargeras invented/discovered alot of magic, Pyron doesn't seem magical as much as skillful with his element. But thats really beside the point

C. C. Cowgirl
- Invournable

- Immense magical powers: Founder of Warlock magic.. Successfully been able to manipulate the most powerful magical object of existance, along with Well of Eternity whilst being in a different dimension.. His magic is as good as limitless..

- Vast cosmic awareness

- Great cosmical powers: He defeated the Nathrezim all on his own, along with created the Burning Legion which is the most powerful army of existance.. He was also the champion of the Pantheon titans, meaning he was their warrior.. Their brute force..

- Magical focus: He can focus all his magic to one single, destructive form.. This can result in anything from the incinerate of a being, to the destruction of a world..

I think that those four sources of power will have Sir. S victorious smile

Violent2Dope
Such an arrogant statement. For all we know Sargeras' control over fire is greater than Pyrons, in which can he could tear him apart. After all Sargeras invented/discovered alot of magic, Pyron doesn't seem magical as much as skillful with his element. But thats really beside the point No, Pyron just wields vast cosmic power(hint: Cosmic power>magic), and his specific element is fire. I dare you to try and prove that Sarg has better fire control than Sargeras. Also, can someone prove that he is invulnerable to all but immortal attacks, and can someone explain to me what that even means?

Violent2Dope
I think that those four sources of power will have Sir. S victorious smile 1. So is Pyron.

2. Pyron can surpass it with his phenomenal cosmic powers(and yes, I just quoted Alladin).

3. Pyron also has vast cosmic awareness.

4. Not a single thing stated proved Sargeras has vast cosmic powers, just that he is powerful. He did not just create the Burning Legion, he can't create life as far as I know, Pyron makes small armies of powerful Huitzil robots in the palm of his hand.

5. Pyron easily absorbs planets, and at his largest could destroy most of a galaxy with a punch(his arm is longer than the Andromeda lol).

Burning thought
Cosmic power>magic? rubbish, since when....if thats so then Pyron must be of a foolish childs level with it if all he can do is eat planets all time time, obviously Cosmic power can be magic, or come from magic..depending on the universe

C. C. Cowgirl
1. So is Pyron.

2. Pyron can surpass it with his phenomenal cosmic powers(and yes, I just quoted Alladin).

4. Not a single thing stated proved Sargeras has vast cosmic powers, just that he is powerful. He did not just create the Burning Legion, he can't create life as far as I know, Pyron makes small armies of powerful Huitzil robots in the palm of his hand.

5. Pyron easily absorbs planets, and at his largest could destroy most of a galaxy with a punch(his arm is longer than the Andromeda lol).

It is spelled 'Aladdin' smile

Burning thought
pff the boogey man checks his closet before he goes to bed incase chuck norris is there...Chuck norris checks his closet before he goes to bed to see if Saurfang is there

Sargerus>>>Saurfang

Violent2Dope
Cosmic power>magic? rubbish, since when....if thats so then Pyron must be of a foolish childs level with it if all he can do is eat planets all time time, obviously Cosmic power can be magic, or come from magic..depending on the universe Well, I admit that may of been kinda stupid to say. Whatever, it's not relative to this thread anyway.

Violent2Dope
It is spelled 'Aladdin' smile Counter my post please. big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
pff the boogey man checks his closet before he goes to bed incase chuck norris is there...Chuck norris checks his closet before he goes to bed to see if Saurfang is there

Sargerus>>>Saurfang

Saurfang > Everything mhm

He farts Pyron to anhiliation big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
Counter my post please. big grin

I do not possess the knowledge to do so stick out tongue

You countered a quote by DE, not my words big grin

Violent2Dope
I do not possess the knowledge to do so stick out tongue

You countered a quote by DE, not my words big grin Well, that's no good, as he said that Pyron could beat any WoW character one on one. big grin(to be fair, he did lack knowledge on Pyron, so that may be why).

Burning thought
Saurfang > Everything mhm

He farts Pyron to anhiliation big grin

yeh i suppose

"Saurfang can split Sargeras' head with his own bare hands"

C. C. Cowgirl
yes

Violent2Dope
YAY! I WIN! laughdur

Remindme
Baka, you don't win *hits you across the head*

1. So is Pyron.

1 Pyron isn't invunerable, if he is thats new to me, and i'll be happy to see the proof. Weaklings attack is not proof by the way

2 Cosmic powers is magic -.-' and i very much doubt Pyrons magic > Sargeras magic....very....very....much

3 Sargeras is telekentic, that is superior to cosmically aware any day of the week

4 Sergeras made weak races into the most feared armies in the mortal realm. He made two magic users demigods.....jeez seems a bit better than a couple of robots

5 What use is size if you still are unable to harm the enemy? do explain

Violent2Dope
Baka, you don't win *hits you across the head*

1 Pyron isn't invunerable, if he is thats new to me, and i'll be happy to see the proof. Weaklings attack is not proof by the way

2 Cosmic powers is magic -.-' and i very much doubt Pyrons magic > Sargeras magic....very....very....much

3 Sargeras is telekentic, that is superior to cosmically aware any day of the week

4 Sergeras made weak races into the most feared armies in the mortal realm. He made two magic users demigods.....jeez seems a bit better than a couple of robots

5 What use is size if you still are unable to harm the enemy? do explain 1. Invulnerability is such a subjective term, I mean he is highly resistant to damage(and ese, NO DS character is weak, well, cept B.B. Hood).

2. No it's not. no expressionPyron uses his vast cosmic power to absorb planets and can create mini suns, and can grow larger than the Andromeda galaxy. He has mastery over fire, can shape shift while fighting, is an excellent H2H combatant, and did I mention he absorbs planets? Sarg is only of planet busting level, Pyron is capable of much more.

3. I assume you mean he's "telepathic", and cosmic awareness allows him to percieve things that no normal creature could, at a size as big as Earth, he could look at ALL the life on the planet, and could foresee that they would in time evolve to become powerful, and would give him the life energy he desired. He can instantly discover Sarg's weakness, and could predict his movements, as logically it would give him sight of every detail, similar to the Sharingan in Naruto.

4. Pyron CREATED a small army of Huitzil robots, all of which are powerful, and are like miles tall(they may shapeshift like Pyron, I'm not positive, I will research this)..

5. How will Sarg kill Pyron? Also, you still have yet to provide proof that Sarg is only hurt by immortal attacks, and someone please explain to me what that means.

Remindme
This is starting to bore me, last post i'm doing, it's clear no matter what's put to you, you will always think Pyrons > Sargeras. Even though everyone here says otherwise.

1 No it is no, you are either invunerable or you are not. Sargeras is INVUNERABLE, NO MORTAL ATTACK CAN HURT HIM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

2 How are they not? it's magic of a different kind, thats all. I think it's been said before, but what a person can do to inanimate object is irrelevent. The fact of the matter is Sargeras has far more power than Pyron, and i quote "Though Sargeras' nearly limitless powers were more than enough to defeat the monsters he faced" From an offical scource. Did you forget the Titans are also capable of shapeshifting? Sargeras could grow ever bigger than Pyron, if you think size is everything

3 Ugh yeah ^^' i'm a dultz sometimes, sorry bout that. WTF is that talk about Sharingan? seriously, there so much shit in #3 it might be the sewers. Don't forget Sargeras has the powers of Gorribal

4 Wow, more enemies that cannot damage him, truely pointless

5 Means only someone who has powers from the highfather or on that line can hurt him. Which means Pyron is screwed since he doesn't even belong from the Warcraft verse.

I said it once and i dislike repeating myself. Mismatch, it's a warpstomp.

Violent2Dope
This is starting to bore me, last post i'm doing, it's clear no matter what's put to you, you will always think Pyrons > Sargeras. Even though everyone here says otherwise.

1 No it is no, you are either invunerable or you are not. Sargeras is INVUNERABLE, NO MORTAL ATTACK CAN HURT HIM, DO YOU UNDERSTAND???

2 How are they not? it's magic of a different kind, thats all. I think it's been said before, but what a person can do to inanimate object is irrelevent. The fact of the matter is Sargeras has far more power than Pyron, and i quote "Though Sargeras' nearly limitless powers were more than enough to defeat the monsters he faced" From an offical scource. Did you forget the Titans are also capable of shapeshifting? Sargeras could grow ever bigger than Pyron, if you think size is everything

3 Ugh yeah ^^' i'm a dultz sometimes, sorry bout that. WTF is that talk about Sharingan? seriously, there so much shit in #3 it might be the sewers. Don't forget Sargeras has the powers of Gorribal

4 Wow, more enemies that cannot damage him, truely pointless

5 Means only someone who has powers from the highfather or on that line can hurt him. Which means Pyron is screwed since he doesn't even belong from the Warcraft verse.

I said it once and i dislike repeating myself. Mismatch, it's a warpstomp. 1. There are different levels of invulnerability. That's all I was saying, and btw, if you can't post proof of what you say, then you might as well not even say it.

2. Sargeras has more power than Pyron? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sargeras has near limitless powers, which means he DOES have a limit, whereas Pyron's power is "limited only by the boundaries by his mind". in other words, if he has the will and mental discipline for it, he is potentially omnipotent. I dare you to prove that Sarg can grow bigger than Pyron, but no, you can't, because he can't.

3. Basically, like Sharingan, his cosmic awareness gives him an enhanced perception of his opponents movements, and can react to them quicker. The Gorribal allows him to read the mind of anyone having evil thoughts, right? Pyron is not really that evil.

4. And the burning legion can hurt Pyron? You brought up a feat, I brought up a similar but better one.

5. Oh okay. Still, I would like proof of this.

How can Sarg kill Pyron? He cannot. Also, for the sake of getting on with my life, I take away Sarg's supposed invulnerability to mortal attacks.

To remindme, see ya, it was fun. big grin

EDIT: Oh, and not everyone thinks Sarg>Pyron dude. Just the people posting, the reason most people on this forum don't even post in my Pyron related matches is because they realize it is such a mismatch there is no point at all.

Remindme

Remindme
Still waiting on other who also think Pyron > Sargeras,

Plently of people have been browsing the VS forums....

HonkyTonkMan
Hmmm Living Energy versus Big ass Titan and a half.

If they are both in their prime states i'm gonna slightly give it to Pyron as I don't know much about the War Craft Universe.
Don't ask why, they're both too tough to discuss. (From what I read about Sargeras).

Aids will beat them both.

Remindme
May i ask as to your reasoning?

especially since Pyron can't even hurt Sargeras....

Remindme
Meh, whatever, I've told you why Pyron loses this, and if you refuse to accept the facts then thats your problem.

To be honest i think you've also been making things up during the debate to, "Sharingan-like-abilities" to me sounds like your totally off your rocker.

But thats my two cents, Seriously now this is it, not posting here anymore, no point to throw logic and reasoning on deaf ears

HonkyTonkMan
Uhh I dunno...Sargeras looks like a physical being where Pyron is simply energy, Looks like he can but can hurt but I don't know. I tried to read about him but the names in War Craft burn my brain so I gave up.
I read his abilities which states "Cosmic Energy (Knows of the Old Gods)" which doesn't mean sh*t me as well....who the f*ck are the 'Old Gods'.

I'm seeing it as Living Energy of death (Immune to most forms of Physical Attacks) fighting Giant Lion-Man-Thing created last year.....

Darth Extecute
This fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time chamber in DBZ, a place of endless space. Pyron will need it for beating Sargeras' ass with ease.. smile

Beating Sargeras ass with ease, you say?

Is this Sargeras at his prime? Because then it would be him before he was corrupted and had his whole blade, Gorshalach.

I used to believe Pyron was somewhat related to a master of life and death, from things that you have spoken of earlier. However, I read this thread trough along with looking up what I could find about him. Also reading your thread about him and checking the links.

When you hereby say that Pyron defeats Sargeras with ease, you are wrong. Sargeras can not be defeated by Pyron. His fire will not even heat Sargeras up, no matter the heat. It is a physical attack and the only known attacks that have effected Sargeras, is mental attacks of darkness ((From the time when he was pure)) and even though it was constant attacks of darkness against his mind, it took him over a thousand years to loose his focus and become corrupted.

If he is at his prime, let us say that he got Gorshalach. That would give Sargeras omniscience along with powers beyond magical imagination.

If we will push Sargeras into his far limits, which would be a long shot-
As Sargeras had claimed the body of Medivh he gained Aetish. A weapon that increased his powers even more. But since that was done after his corruption, I assume we have no use of it.

We can also assume that since he is at his prime, he hold the secrets of the demon soul. For he was capable of manipulating it, which means that since he is all-knowning when it comes to magic, he will learn the secrets that dwell within it.

As he has Gorshalach, he will shortly after become the master of Pyron shrug

Pyron being pure energy is more a weakness than a strength. Sargeras has a physical body which is invournable, while Pyron has a body of energy. Energy can be mastered, but physical forms which holds invournability can not.

Pyron may not be able to kill Sargeras and Sargeras may not be able to kill Pyron. This could be an eternal battle, but I doubt it. With all the powers Sargeras hold, compared to the cosmical and fire powers that Pyron has, Sargeras will wind up-

- Enslaving Pyron. He will change the mental pattern of the cosmical being trough thousands of years of battleing and eventually Pyron will serve.

C. C. Cowgirl
That would be neat eek!

Pyron- Eater of Worlds, servant of Sargeras- Destroyer of Worlds big grin

C. C. Cowgirl
"Alright. This is the deal! I create worlds for you to consume as long as you serve me loyaly!"

raver

Terryc250
Pyron is overrated, these claims of him being bigger then the andromeda galaxy are so BS, i saw the pic and it was just a pic of Pyron and the background pic was andromeda galaxy in the distance, while pyron says "Perhaps ill head to andromeda.." he wasn't standing side by side with it haha.

From the videos ive seen and the information on Pyron that i've found out, he's not as great as V2D makes him out to be, he gets killed by Demitri who wouldn't stand a chance against Sargeras, and Demitri then gets killed by Jedah, who i doubt would beat Sargeras either.

Sargeras ftw.

HonkyTonkMan
Pyron was absorbed, not killed.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Pyron is overrated, these claims of him being bigger then the andromeda galaxy are so BS, i saw the pic and it was just a pic of Pyron and the background pic was andromeda galaxy in the distance, while pyron says "Perhaps ill head to andromeda.." he wasn't standing side by side with it haha.

From the videos ive seen and the information on Pyron that i've found out, he's not as great as V2D makes him out to be, he gets killed by Demitri who wouldn't stand a chance against Sargeras, and Demitri then gets killed by Jedah, who i doubt would beat Sargeras either.

Sargeras ftw. Jedah erased a dimension, and had the power to remake it. no expression Demitri survived an attack at half power that at full power would shatter the entire dimension. I have read all around pertaining to the Andromeda pic, he was next to it, and he had just got done absorbing earth, he would have to be bigger than it to even have it in the background. Sargeras as far as power goes is only of planet busting level, sumthin Pyron did when he was first born. How does Sarg kill Pyron? Oh, and the reason I took off his invulnerability is because if that was truly the case, this fight could be no more than a stalemate, as neither would be capable of killing eachother, and the whole basis of the Sarg debate is Pyron cannot hurt him. I'm not being biased, I do the same in all my threads Remindme when characters like this are involved, kinda like how you did to Ganon in the Ganon vs. Lexaeus thread.

Violent2Dope

Violent2Dope
Beating Sargeras ass with ease, you say?

Is this Sargeras at his prime? Because then it would be him before he was corrupted and had his whole blade, Gorshalach.

I used to believe Pyron was somewhat related to a master of life and death, from things that you have spoken of earlier. However, I read this thread trough along with looking up what I could find about him. Also reading your thread about him and checking the links.

When you hereby say that Pyron defeats Sargeras with ease, you are wrong. Sargeras can not be defeated by Pyron. His fire will not even heat Sargeras up, no matter the heat. It is a physical attack and the only known attacks that have effected Sargeras, is mental attacks of darkness ((From the time when he was pure)) and even though it was constant attacks of darkness against his mind, it took him over a thousand years to loose his focus and become corrupted.

If he is at his prime, let us say that he got Gorshalach. That would give Sargeras omniscience along with powers beyond magical imagination.

If we will push Sargeras into his far limits, which would be a long shot-
As Sargeras had claimed the body of Medivh he gained Aetish. A weapon that increased his powers even more. But since that was done after his corruption, I assume we have no use of it.

We can also assume that since he is at his prime, he hold the secrets of the demon soul. For he was capable of manipulating it, which means that since he is all-knowning when it comes to magic, he will learn the secrets that dwell within it.

As he has Gorshalach, he will shortly after become the master of Pyron shrug

Pyron being pure energy is more a weakness than a strength. Sargeras has a physical body which is invournable, while Pyron has a body of energy. Energy can be mastered, but physical forms which holds invournability can not.

Pyron may not be able to kill Sargeras and Sargeras may not be able to kill Pyron. This could be an eternal battle, but I doubt it. With all the powers Sargeras hold, compared to the cosmical and fire powers that Pyron has, Sargeras will wind up-

- Enslaving Pyron. He will change the mental pattern of the cosmical being trough thousands of years of battleing and eventually Pyron will serve. He will not end up enslaving Pyron dude. no expression I took off Sarg's invulnerability, otherwise the fight would be everlasting. Pyron is on a whole other level of power than any Warcraft character.

Burning thought
pyron is a lame bag of cosmic energy, Sarg is far beyond an energy being, also why does Pyron allow to be Andromeda galay size yet Sarg is weakened without his immortal attack shield...Pyron would become Sargs little puppy and his slave if he had his immortal shield...

and stop slobbering over planet busting..its nothing and worthless, its their actual powers that will do eachother in, whih sarg has many more options to him

shin_gear
Pyron is vanilla pudding shaped into a man-bull.

C. C. Cowgirl
Jedah erased a dimension, and had the power to remake it. no expression Demitri survived an attack at half power that at full power would shatter the entire dimension. I have read all around pertaining to the Andromeda pic, he was next to it, and he had just got done absorbing earth, he would have to be bigger than it to even have it in the background. Sargeras as far as power goes is only of planet busting level, sumthin Pyron did when he was first born. How does Sarg kill Pyron? Oh, and the reason I took off his invulnerability is because if that was truly the case, this fight could be no more than a stalemate, as neither would be capable of killing eachother, and the whole basis of the Sarg debate is Pyron cannot hurt him. I'm not being biased, I do the same in all my threads Remindme when characters like this are involved, kinda like how you did to Ganon in the Ganon vs. Lexaeus thread.

Master Chief is almost as large as earth! I got picture from Bungee's official homepage eek!

Burning thought
Master Chief is larger than earth! I got picture from Bungee's official homepage eek!

laughing yeh thats suspiciously like the pyron one in front of the Adromeda wink

C. C. Cowgirl
laughing yeh thats suspiciously like the pyron one in front of the Adromeda wink

Burning thought

lmao!!

Darth Extecute
He will not end up enslaving Pyron dude. no expression

Why not? I didn't read anything about his mind being resistant to corruption.. And Sargeras will win.. He doesn't need anything to maintain strength.. Pyron needs worlds.. Sargeras can create worlds, and after a couple of thousand years, the planets will no longer be..

Pyron will grow weaker.. Sargeras can make worlds.. Pyron's hunger will exceed his pride and he will bow before Sargeras.. There is no point for him to fight if he will not live it trough.. Sargeras is immortal in warcraft term, meaning he cannot die from age, sickness or starvation.. He is also invournable in warcraft terms, meaning he can not die from actual damage..

Pyron will loose.. It will take time, but Sargeras got time.. Pyron does not.. Sargeras fought a war for thousands of years on his own, without loosing patience..

Lets just face it.. Pyron has met the best of him.. Sargeras will be able to make the best of him.. Since with his whole blade, he's as good as omniscient, and once Pyron is weakening, he will know exactly how to manipulate him..

((That is, if he hasn't tore the energy that Pyron is built of into minor pieces trough magic))

The least this battle can end with, is a draw.. And that's not likely, as Sargeras will outlast Pyron no matter what..

Pyron needs to feed on worlds to keep his energy.. You cant decline that..

Sargeras doesn't need anything to keep his strength..

C. C. Cowgirl
He has a point hmm

Darth Extecute
He has a point hmm

Interesting pictures, btw stick out tongue

Burning thought
Pyron gets destroyed again, it seems hes getting beaten a lot lately, but its true, eventually all the planets will be gone if he keeps on going, then he will end up degenerating into nothing but his original form after billions of years and he will be nothing then Sarg will simply recreate the worlds, if he can, but he will win anyway.

Darth Extecute
Pyron gets destroyed again

Yeah.. The question doesn't have to be "if" or "how".. Morelike "when"

Darth Extecute
Pyron gets destroyed again, it seems hes getting beaten a lot lately, but its true, eventually all the planets will be gone if he keeps on going, then he will end up degenerating into nothing but his original form after billions of years and he will be nothing then Sarg will simply recreate the worlds, if he can, but he will win anyway.

And Pyron will kneel.. His weakened state will force him to serve Sargeras..

Burning thought
indeed, or simply feed him but this cosmic bag wont do much to Sarg, thats for sure..no immortal attacks=his in well over his head

Darth Extecute
And if V2D thinks about bringing the andromeda thing up again, I'm saying two words only..

"David..

Goliath.."

Burning thought
And if V2D thinks about bringing the andromeda thing up again, I'm saying two words only..

"David..

Goliath.."

aye i find both V2D and Estacado think to much of size, i think honky tonk does as well

Darth Extecute
aye i find both V2D and Estacado think to much of size, i think honky tonk does as well

In some cases it does matter.. Especially if it's a battle between mortals..

But in this case, it doesn't mean a thing.. And for all we know, Pyron cant even be andromeda size..

((Neat picture and thought, CC))

Terryc250

rofl i shud upload a pic of my friend standing with a temple in the background, then be like "zomg my friend is bigger then a temple!!"

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vspyr.htm

look at the pics! Theyre clearly just pics of Pyron with a changing background, you can clearly see the andromeda as a BACKGROUND and its clearly in the distance , dont know how your missing that

btw,
can you show me cannon'd proof of demitri surviving a blast that can supposedly destroy a dimension?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Terryc250
rofl i shud upload a pic of my friend standing with a temple in the background, then be like "zomg my friend is bigger then a temple!!"

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vspyr.htm

look at the pics! Theyre clearly just pics of Pyron with a changing background, you can clearly see the andromeda as a BACKGROUND and its clearly in the distance , dont know how your missing that

btw,
can you show me cannon'd proof of demitri surviving a blast that can supposedly destroy a dimension?

That's exactly her point with that picture.. It's no actual proof..

Terryc250
yeah i know, i was talking to V2D on the second part of the post

Darth Extecute
Ah..

C. C. Cowgirl
Talk about failing of 'spite' thread stick out tongue

Violent2Dope made it to explain how easily Sargeras dies by Pyron's hands and now Pyron is the one dying big grin

Darth Extecute
Talk about failing of 'spite' thread stick out tongue

Violent2Dope made it to explain how easily Sargeras dies by Pyron's hands and now Pyron is the one dying big grin

Dying is a strong word.. Defeat is more proper..

C. C. Cowgirl
Dying is a strong word.. Defeat is more proper..

Tomato, Potato stick out tongue

Lazy MFer
Can't Pyron just absorb him?

C. C. Cowgirl
What do you mean absorb? hmm

Lazy MFer
Like consume him, and use his powers for him self.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Like consume him, and use his powers for him self.

I highly doubt it will be that simple stick out tongue

Lazy MFer
Hmmm...why not?

C. C. Cowgirl
All the invournable and portal talk stick out tongue

I am not your Sargeras/Pyron professional person around here, I only walk by others words big grin

Violent2Dope
Why not? I didn't read anything about his mind being resistant to corruption.. And Sargeras will win.. He doesn't need anything to maintain strength.. Pyron needs worlds.. Sargeras can create worlds, and after a couple of thousand years, the planets will no longer be..

Pyron will grow weaker.. Sargeras can make worlds.. Pyron's hunger will exceed his pride and he will bow before Sargeras.. There is no point for him to fight if he will not live it trough.. Sargeras is immortal in warcraft term, meaning he cannot die from age, sickness or starvation.. He is also invournable in warcraft terms, meaning he can not die from actual damage..

Pyron will loose.. It will take time, but Sargeras got time.. Pyron does not.. Sargeras fought a war for thousands of years on his own, without loosing patience..

Lets just face it.. Pyron has met the best of him.. Sargeras will be able to make the best of him.. Since with his whole blade, he's as good as omniscient, and once Pyron is weakening, he will know exactly how to manipulate him..

((That is, if he hasn't tore the energy that Pyron is built of into minor pieces trough magic))

The least this battle can end with, is a draw.. And that's not likely, as Sargeras will outlast Pyron no matter what..

Pyron needs to feed on worlds to keep his energy.. You cant decline that..

Sargeras doesn't need anything to keep his strength.. I am sorry to say this as you posted this whole word quilt for nothing, Pyron doesn't get weaker from not absorbing planets, only Galactus and Nihilus do, that is not a weakness Pyron shares with other planet eaters, so if Sargeras can only be hurt by immortal attacks(I'm still waiting for proof of that damn it), it can only be a stalemate, which is why I took off his invulnerability. And to BT, there is a reason only you thot Pyron would lose to Kain.

HonkyTonkMan
Pyrons fighting ability and speed from what I see is better than that of Sargeras, otherwise there powers seem equal.
The match should be changed to the first to be KO'd or both aren't immortal.

C. C. Cowgirl
I am sorry to say this as you posted this whole word quilt for nothing, Pyron doesn't get weaker from not absorbing planets, only Galactus and Nihilus do, that is not a weakness Pyron shares with other planet eaters, so if Sargeras can only be hurt by immortal attacks(I'm still waiting for proof of that damn it), it can only be a stalemate, which is why I took off his invulnerability. And to BT, there is a reason only you thot Pyron would lose to Kain.

You have not exactly posted proof of all your words, so why so obsessed over them posting proof of their statements stick out tongue

Words, that is all we got about Pyron big grin

And a few pictures that does not show much, other than that he is planet/sun size and is made out of fire roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
yes it is annoying, it seems the tactic is "state something without proof"..."ask proof from the opponent" then "flame them and call them foolish randomly simply because they dont just give in to their "all powerful Omnipotent characters" laughing

C. C. Cowgirl
Truthfully I have not seen many here post valid proof of their characters stick out tongue

Most have only a few pictures, then their words that everyone should listen to even though they have as little valid proof as the other person roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedah this, Jedah that!

Pyron here, Pyron there!

Sargeras up, Sargeras down!

Kain forth, Kain back!

There is honestly most words and little proof flowing around here smile

I have a few mini-books with Warcraft, so I know for a fact that some of the Sargeras talk is correct stick out tongue

As for the rest, all I have is you guys and your words roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
If you ask for proof, if I can I shall provide it. You have asked me for none(unless I missed sumthin).

Darth Extecute
I am sorry to say this as you posted this whole word quilt for nothing, Pyron doesn't get weaker from not absorbing planets, only Galactus and Nihilus do, that is not a weakness Pyron shares with other planet eaters, so if Sargeras can only be hurt by immortal attacks(I'm still waiting for proof of that damn it), it can only be a stalemate, which is why I took off his invulnerability. And to BT, there is a reason only you thot Pyron would lose to Kain.

Exactly what do you consider proof?

And why did you take of his invournability? It would be the same as we'd take of Pyron's ability to not being able to die, which is words you use all the time ((That we haven't seen proof of is correct)).. If he is invournable, that's the only thing that keeps Sargeras from winning.. Pyron is cosmical energy, and that's one of Sargeras fields of expertise.. If Pyron was of flesh and skin and invournable that way, then that would be tougher.. But since Pyron is energy, that gives Sargeras an upper hand..

Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Pyrons fighting ability and speed from what I see is better than that of Sargeras, otherwise there powers seem equal.
The match should be changed to the first to be KO'd or both aren't immortal.

Then we have Sargeras magic.. His ability to know everything about Pyron.. His power to use all his power as one destructive force.. For all we know, they share the same size..

And since neither can die, I'm discussing this with the thought that it's the first to give in or get defeated.. Which will be Pyron.. Sargeras fought a war on his own for many thousands of years without loosing patience.. He became corrupted by time and canceled the war, but that's not near the same thing..

Violent2Dope
Exactly what do you consider proof?

And why did you take of his invournability? It would be the same as we'd take of Pyron's ability to not being able to die, which is words you use all the time ((That we haven't seen proof of is correct)).. If he is invournable, that's the only thing that keeps Sargeras from winning.. Pyron is cosmical energy, and that's one of Sargeras fields of expertise.. If Pyron was of flesh and skin and invournable that way, then that would be tougher.. But since Pyron is energy, that gives Sargeras an upper hand..

Then we have Sargeras magic.. His ability to know everything about Pyron.. His power to use all his power as one destructive force.. For all we know, they share the same size..

And since neither can die, I'm discussing this with the thought that it's the first to give in or get defeated.. Which will be Pyron.. Sargeras fought a war on his own for many thousands of years without loosing patience.. He became corrupted by time and canceled the war, but that's not near the same thing.. 1. I mean an official link or sumthin that will prove that Sarg is invurnerable.

2. I have NEVER said that Pyron is immortal and not able to die, only that Sarg does not possess the means to kill him.

3. Pyron has more control over his own body than Sarg has over it dude. erm Demitri had to dodge his attacks and weaken him enough thru fighting to absorb him. Pyron may be able to absorb Sarg for all we know, but I'm not willing to debate for that.

4. Pyron has cosmic awareness at a galactic scale, he too can know everything about Sarg(he looked at the Earth and its creatures, and correctly concluded that in over a million years, it would grow to become a planet with powerful life forms that would feed his power well.

5. Pyron flew around the universe eating planets for over 2,000,000 years, waiting for the Huitzils to give him the signal that Earth's life forms have evolved to meet his specified requirements, who has more patience again?

Burning thought
having to wait for the hutzils is an example of his Cosmic awareness at a fault..is it actually states he has cosmic awareness or have you concluded it btw?

i mean its logical, if he knows about the planet why does he need some lame robots to signal him, he obviously has limits

Darth Extecute
1. I mean an official link or sumthin that will prove that Sarg is invurnerable.

2. I have NEVER said that Pyron is immortal and not able to die, only that Sarg does not possess the means to kill him.

3. Pyron has more control over his own body than Sarg has over it dude. erm Demitri had to dodge his attacks and weaken him enough thru fighting to absorb him. Pyron may be able to absorb Sarg for all we know, but I'm not willing to debate for that.

4. Pyron has cosmic awareness at a galactic scale, he too can know everything about Sarg(he looked at the Earth and its creatures, and correctly concluded that in over a million years, it would grow to become a planet with powerful life forms that would feed his power well.

5. Pyron flew around the universe eating planets for over 2,000,000 years, waiting for the Huitzils to give him the signal that Earth's life forms have evolved to meet his specified requirements, who has more patience again?

And your proof of this.. is where?

Violent2Dope
having to wait for the hutzils is an example of his Cosmic awareness at a fault..is it actually states he has cosmic awareness or have you concluded it btw?

i mean its logical, if he knows about the planet why does he need some lame robots to signal him, he obviously has limits He has cosmic awareness, tho it is limited to an extent. He was able to see ALL life and foretold the power they would have, and how it would greatly satisfy him. And besides, would YOU sit and wait by Earth waiting for it's inhabitants to evolve?

Violent2Dope
And your proof of this.. is where? Proof of what part, not that I don't know you're mocking me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
He has cosmic awareness, tho it is limited to an extent. He was able to see ALL life and foretold the power they would have, and how it would greatly satisfy him. And besides, would YOU sit and wait by Earth waiting for it's inhabitants to evolve?

no but if i had pyrons power i wouldnt eat planets for a living either..but as you staes limited Cosmic awareness, as i thought, if it was on a greater scale he would not need the robots or need to wait near the Earth, some Cosmic awreness powers allow across space awareness, which is i think Sargs level of it

Darth Extecute
Proof of what part, not that I don't know you're mocking me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Part 2, 4 and 5..

Darth Extecute
no but if i had pyrons power i wouldnt eat planets for a living either..but as you staes limited Cosmic awareness, as i thought, if it was on a greater scale he would not need the robots or need to wait near the Earth, some Cosmic awreness powers allow across space awareness, which is i think Sargs level of it

Sargeras has cosmic awareness enough to see trough dimensions.. And to even use his magic and communicate with people trough dimensions..

Burning thought
Sargeras has cosmic awareness enough to see trough dimensions.. And to even use his magic and communicate with people trough dimensions..

even stronger then big grin

also why are we debating cosmic awareness, it will mean nothing overall because regardless of knowing from eachother, they still are unlikely to hold back even if they dont know about eachother..since they both look fearsome, if it was a Kain VS fight then it would be important because Kain looks weak and they would understimate him

Darth Extecute
even stronger then big grin

also why are we debating cosmic awareness, it will mean nothing overall because regardless of knowing from eachother, they still are unlikely to hold back even if they dont know about eachother..since they both look fearsome, if it was a Kain VS fight then it would be important because Kain looks weak and they would understimate him

I only mentioned it because I got to mention the fact that he used magic trough dimensions big grin

That shows at least a part of his vast magical powers..

Violent2Dope
Part 2, 4 and 5.. I can post proof of 4 and 5, but as for 2, that will take a little while, as I can't offer scans, links, and stuff to prove it. These four scans from the UDON DS comics(UDON also works VERY closely with Capcom) show Pyron using his cosmic awareness to look at earth's life, conclude that they will grow stronger, then he creates the Huitzil robots in the palm of his hand(takes matter creation and a highly advanced mind to do), then he leaves the solar system in nearly an instant. It then shows the Huitzil's calling to Pyron as the Earth's creatures have evolved enough to satiate him, and he returns with haste back to Earth.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

Burning thought
but then thats something depending on the persons opinion, i mean nothing on there makes him seem like hes moving out of the entire solarsystem, galaxy or whatever someone tries to think up in an instanct, infact the transition of movement we can see is that hes moving fairly slowly, he moves a small distance from earth so if he needs some sort of voyagerlike charge up before he can go fast i dont know

another thing when you say works closely..is this comic 100% certified as canon? or is it just as canon as that silly cartoon of Demitri and cute green haired girl getting owned by cats smile

another note towards his slowness is that he doesnt seem that much bigger when he returns, either eating planets only makes him grow tiny amounts or his speed is actually slow and he does not eat many planets at all in the millions of years he has to eat them before Earth is fully evolved and only eats a few

C. C. Cowgirl
I can post proof of 4 and 5, but as for 2, that will take a little while, as I can't offer scans, links, and stuff to prove it. These four scans from the UDON DS comics(UDON also works VERY closely with Capcom) show Pyron using his cosmic awareness to look at earth's life, conclude that they will grow stronger, then he creates the Huitzil robots in the palm of his hand(takes matter creation and a highly advanced mind to do), then he leaves the solar system in nearly an instant. It then shows the Huitzil's calling to Pyron as the Earth's creatures have evolved enough to satiate him, and he returns with haste back to Earth.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg

With a chance of sounding sceptical, that does not prove anything no expression

Especially not his cosmical awareness stick out tongue

Sorry hug

Violent2Dope
but then thats something depending on the persons opinion, i mean nothing on there makes him seem like hes moving out of the entire solarsystem, galaxy or whatever someone tries to think up in an instanct, infact the transition of movement we can see is that hes moving fairly slowly, he moves a small distance from earth so if he needs some sort of voyagerlike charge up before he can go fast i dont know

another thing when you say works closely..is this comic 100% certified as canon? or is it just as canon as that silly cartoon of Demitri and cute green haired girl getting owned by cats smile I think it moves him out of it. He was about the size of earth I think while there, and even after first moving, he is signifigantly smaller than it, and on the second pic, he's a tiny dot in the distance. The cartoons are not in any way associated with Capcom, Capcom works closely with UDON to make sure they don't f*ck up their stuff, I don't know about story tho, I'll have to find a link.

Violent2Dope
With a chance of sounding sceptical, that does not prove anything no expression

Especially not his cosmical awareness stick out tongue

Sorry hug How does it not prove cosmic awareness? He looked at the Earth and concluded the powerful life energies the creatures would eventually give off. It shows he has speed over Sarg as well.

Burning thought
hmm, i wonder why that company wanted to pwn darkstalkers and made it silly, even if ime not typically a fan it makes me sad to think they would do that

also the tiny dot is not really so tiny, sure it shows his movement but for all we know that could only be a few hundred miles, theres only a certain distance humans can see, so in the comic that could be Pyron merely several thousand miles, hundreds of miles..but several thousand is more than enough to show the effect of the Dot in the distance taking into consideration his size at the time, if he was only Earth size..unless he is incredibly bright which is unlikely to be brighter, nor does he look it than a sun or star it would be impossible for him to be seen if he had left the solarsystem

C. C. Cowgirl
How does it not prove cosmic awareness? He looked at the Earth and concluded the powerful life energies the creatures would eventually give off. It shows he has speed over Sarg as well.

He looked at earth and forsaw that it would grow rich in a wide varity of life-forms big grin

We first of all do not know at what point he looked at it, at which year stick out tongue

By judging from the fact that we can see the continent that would be called Africa on the picture, it is not that far back in time smile

So he can impossibly have been away for 2.000.000 years stick out tongue

Looking on that picture, I can forsee it will have a large varity of life-forms. It has a proper distance from the sun which makes the temperature excellent. It has water, plant-life and already living beings. Evulotion is impossible to avoid in such circumstances big grin

Do I have cosmical awareness? angel

As for him leaving earth in the second picture, for all we know there could be hours between each strip roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
hmm, i wonder why that company wanted to pwn darkstalkers and made it silly, even if ime not typically a fan it makes me sad to think they would do that

also the tiny dot is not really so tiny, sure it shows his movement but for all we know that could only be a few hundred miles, theres only a certain distance humans can see, so in the comic that could be Pyron merely several thousand miles, hundreds of miles..but several thousand is more than enough to show the effect of the Dot in the distance taking into consideration his size at the time, if he was only Earth size..unless he is incredibly bright which is unlikely to be brighter, nor does he look it than a sun or star it would be impossible for him to be seen if he had left the solarsystem While moving across space, he does shine very brightly. We see stars that are very far away, seeing Pyron(who was pretty much a star at the time) a solar system away is not a stretch.

Burning thought
now thats too much, hes nothing to star sized in that pic and his brightness if he was as bright as one would be incredible...a whole solarsystem would be a great distance, also i agree with Cowgirls points, the diffrent in panels could be great lengths of times which is why a Comic panel is not the best proof not to menstion comics are nefariously suspect of truth anyway

Violent2Dope
He looked at earth and forsaw that it would grow rich in a wide varity of life-forms big grin

We first of all do not know at what point he looked at it, at which year stick out tongue

By judging from the fact that we can see the continent that would be called Africa on the picture, it is not that far back in time smile

So he can impossibly have been away for 2.000.000 years stick out tongue

Looking on that picture, I can forsee it will have a large varity of life-forms. It has a proper distance from the sun which makes the temperature excellent. It has water, plant-life and already living beings. Evulotion is impossible to avoid in such circumstances big grin

Do I have cosmical awareness? angel

As for him leaving earth in the second picture, for all we know there could be hours between each strip roll eyes (sarcastic) Africa was still Africa 2,000,000 years ago. He was away for more than 2,000,000 years. Even tho you know they would evolve, you would have no idea the kind of power and life energy said creatures would possess, Pyron did.

For all we know, unless it says "hours later", it is generally accepted that in comics, the time between two panels is not much.

C. C. Cowgirl
Africa was still Africa 2,000,000 years ago. He was away for more than 2,000,000 years. Even tho you know they would evolve, you would have no idea the kind of power and life energy said creatures would possess, Pyron did.

For all we know, unless it says "hours later", it is generally accepted that in comics, the time between two panels is not much.

But it is not actual proof stick out tongue

There was a comic strip with Andromeda Galaxy as a background and you considered that fact too yes

And if you did not know, the shape of the continents have changed during the past 2.000.000 years big grin

Violent2Dope
But it is not actual proof stick out tongue

There was a comic strip with Andromeda Galaxy as a background and you considered that fact too yes

And if you did not know, the shape of the continents have changed during the past 2.000.000 years big grin The Andromeda thing is from the game, not the comics.

I know they changed, but it was much longer than 2,000,000 years since they changed. Humans were around 2,000,000 years ago.

C. C. Cowgirl
The Andromeda thing is from the game, not the comics.

I know they changed, but it was much longer than 2,000,000 years since they changed. Humans were around 2,000,000 years ago.

Land does not stop changing just because humans is around stick out tongue

So you accept the fact that he is not Andromeda Size? smile

Burning thought
i dont believe he is, maybe eventually after billions of years, but that image of the Andromeda was obviously just him saying where hes going next, nothing to do with size...but beliveing he is would be like me saying Kain has limitless power because he always evolves and in the future he could have all power..but its unfounded of their power in the future

C. C. Cowgirl
Me being impressed by the powers of Pyron reduce for every piece of proof providen roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
laughing thats probably the same for all characters, since the way people express things are often making it sound more than they actually are

C. C. Cowgirl
Actually the Dante, warcraft and Diablo talk have made me wiser and being more impressed instead of less smile

Burning thought
i suppose i already knew of those so i was not impressed any more than i already was

Violent2Dope
Actually the Dante, warcraft and Diablo talk have made me wiser and being more impressed instead of less smile I lost respect for Sargeras because of this thread. You still have yet to prove how Sarg can defeat Pyron without being invulnerable, a cosmic being of immense power, after being born he was already capable of growing larger than a planet, and easily absorbed his home planet. He has shown cosmic awareness, the earth's plates do not radically change in a mere 2,000,000 years, he was able to read the power they had, he is also faster than Sarg, I dare anyone to try to prove that wrong, and he is physically stronger than Sarg(he can hurt Demitri with punches, who is at Superman durability for crying out loud) Pyron even if he can't grow to the size of the Andromeda(I still say he does, tho I admit this may be my bias) he can still grow much larger than any known planet, and can travel thru space at faster than lightspeed, can manipulate fire on a greater scale than most characters, can change shape, is an excellent H2H combatant(He wasn't champ of his planer for nuthin, and his shapeshifting only adds to his fighting abilities), can teleport, has a shield which has never been penetrated, and maybe more that I can't remember. Fact is, Pyron beats Kain, and he beats Sargeras(tho it takes more effort than it does to fell Kain, I admit easily defeating Sarg was a bit arrogant of me).

Burning thought
I lost respect for Sargeras because of this thread. You still have yet to prove how Sarg can defeat Pyron without being invulnerable, a cosmic being of immense power, after being born he was already capable of growing larger than a planet, and easily absorbed his home planet. He has shown cosmic awareness, the earth's plates do not radically change in a mere 2,000,000 years, he was able to read the power they had, he is also faster than Sarg, I dare anyone to try to prove that wrong, and he is physically stronger than Sarg(he can hurt Demitri with punches, who is at Superman durability for crying out loud) Pyron even if he can't grow to the size of the Andromeda(I still say he does, tho I admit this may be my bias) he can still grow much larger than any known planet, and can travel thru space at faster than lightspeed, can manipulate fire on a greater scale than most characters, can change shape, is an excellent H2H combatant(He wasn't champ of his planer for nuthin, and his shapeshifting only adds to his fighting abilities), can teleport, has a shield which has never been penetrated, and maybe more that I can't remember. Fact is, Pyron beats Kain, and he beats Sargeras(tho it takes more effort than it does to fell Kain, I admit easily defeating Sarg was a bit arrogant of me).

but on what grounds does he fell kain, your proof for felling kain is even less than Sargs..and Sarg hasnt got Kains time stop, Dimensionting or energy manipulation on kains level....so no its not fact..its simply your opinion, and the same goes for anyone who has no proof..i can just as well and have every right to say "fact is, kain beats pyron with ease" if you do, infact i have more right since i have pointed you to proof wheras youve shown one comic scan with a biased view on what you think each panel is showing, although the panel doesnt tell you this at all for fact..pyron falls to kain..and Sarg stalamates kain...kain could take on perhaps any game character to an extent thanks to his various powers

C. C. Cowgirl
I lost respect for Sargeras because of this thread. You still have yet to prove how Sarg can defeat Pyron without being invulnerable, a cosmic being of immense power, after being born he was already capable of growing larger than a planet, and easily absorbed his home planet. He has shown cosmic awareness, the earth's plates do not radically change in a mere 2,000,000 years, he was able to read the power they had, he is also faster than Sarg, I dare anyone to try to prove that wrong, and he is physically stronger than Sarg(he can hurt Demitri with punches, who is at Superman durability for crying out loud) Pyron even if he can't grow to the size of the Andromeda(I still say he does, tho I admit this may be my bias) he can still grow much larger than any known planet, and can travel thru space at faster than lightspeed, can manipulate fire on a greater scale than most characters, can change shape, is an excellent H2H combatant(He wasn't champ of his planer for nuthin, and his shapeshifting only adds to his fighting abilities), can teleport, has a shield which has never been penetrated, and maybe more that I can't remember. Fact is, Pyron beats Kain, and he beats Sargeras(tho it takes more effort than it does to fell Kain, I admit easily defeating Sarg was a bit arrogant of me).

You take things out on me as if I made you drop your respect for Sargeras stick out tongue

I am simply sceptical to your sources of information angel

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/gsfc/earth/pictures/tectonic_map.jpg

This is earth just about 1.000.000 years ago smile

Compare your picture with this and you will see that he did not even wait for 1.000.000 years stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
but on what grounds does he fell kain, your proof for felling kain is even less than Sargs..and Sarg hasnt got Kains time stop, Dimensionting or energy manipulation on kains level....so no its not fact..its simply your opinion, and the same goes for anyone who has no proof..i can just as well and have every right to say "fact is, kain beats pyron with ease" if you do, infact i have more right since i have pointed you to proof wheras youve shown one comic scan with a biased view on what you think each panel is showing, although the panel doesnt tell you this at all for fact..pyron falls to kain..and Sarg stalamates kain...kain could take on perhaps any game character to an extent thanks to his various powers You have offered no proof AT ALL. I looked up that Dark Chronicles Kain site thing, I didn't find anything pertaining to his powers.

Violent2Dope
You take things out on me as if I made you drop your respect for Sargeras stick out tongue

I am simply sceptical to your sources of information angel

http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/gsfc/earth/pictures/tectonic_map.jpg

This is earth just about 1.000.000 years ago smile

Compare your picture with this and you will see that he did not even wait for 1.000.000 years stick out tongue

Like I said, not too different, and that was America, not Africa, that you saw on the scan.

Burning thought
You have offered no proof AT ALL. I looked up that Dark Chronicles Kain site thing, I didn't find anything pertaining to his powers.

it lists all his powers in the games, if you go to Wikipedia it has a lot of lore, as well, it has information such as the boundless energy the energy pillar has, the dimension powers of the dimensioner..if you go to the lost worlds it shows a lot of deleted content that kain should of got but they cut from the game because they wanted to release it when promised which further kains potential...if you look you will find on those sites....

the only other proof you can do is go buy the game and finish it yourself and you can see the cutscenes where he says he gains the powers of Time and the rest of it..then perhaps you will understand why with the energy emblem and his boundless potential of manipulating energy, Pyron has no chance

but i have one scan for pyron that shows little feets at all....

C. C. Cowgirl
Like I said, not too different, and that was America, not Africa, that you saw on the scan.

I know, but they are different. Not a lot, but they are big grin

That picture you got scanned is at the most 800.000 years back, if even that far smile

You see the lines of America? The borders. They differ enough to have that being after the Nasa picture I posted angel

Violent2Dope
I know, but they are different. Not a lot, but they are big grin

That picture you got scanned is at the most 800.000 years back, if even that far smile

You see the lines of America? The borders. They differ enough to have that being after the Nasa picture I posted angel First of all, this debate of yours is illogical, due to the fact that I doubt that the creators would do a bunch of research to find out what the world looked like 2,000,000 years ago. Second, you can barely see the structure of America from the scan.

Violent2Dope
it lists all his powers in the games, if you go to Wikipedia it has a lot of lore, as well, it has information such as the boundless energy the energy pillar has, the dimension powers of the dimensioner..if you go to the lost worlds it shows a lot of deleted content that kain should of got but they cut from the game because they wanted to release it when promised which further kains potential...if you look you will find on those sites....

the only other proof you can do is go buy the game and finish it yourself and you can see the cutscenes where he says he gains the powers of Time and the rest of it..then perhaps you will understand why with the energy emblem and his boundless potential of manipulating energy, Pyron has no chance

but i have one scan for pyron that shows little feets at all.... You are not the only person here who knows about LOK, I have talked to people here who know him, and none of them but you think he wins, except Sandai, but his claims were so ridiculous that I refuse to acknowledge them.

Burning thought
You are not the only person here who knows about LOK, I have talked to people here who know him, and none of them but you think he wins, except Sandai, but his claims were so ridiculous that I refuse to acknowledge them.

then perhaps they dont know LOk as well as i do, their sources may be weak, or they simply know but dont like him and say he doesnt win for the sake of not caring...just because a lot of people dont have the same information doesnt mean they are more correct than i...they obviously have not seen kains left out powers...LOk is a confusing game..who are the people and perhaps ill privaltey discuss why with them, another note could be they are going by gameplay alone and not canon story

however i have told you where you can find the proof, characters in LOK can control boundless energy...move through dimensions and move others into their own, transmute..etc etc and these were just the human gaurdians of the pillars, kains sword which has the emblems fo the pillars themselves is equel if not far more powerful thean they...

this however would be better for the Pyron VS kain thrad or the demitri and Jedah one..hell bring them over, discuss..then they can prove me wrong perhaps if they can get better proof that i cannot deny

Violent2Dope
That's the thing, they know you will never back down no matter what, and they don't feel like it.

C. C. Cowgirl
First of all, this debate of yours is illogical, due to the fact that I doubt that the creators would do a bunch of research to find out what the world looked like 2,000,000 years ago. Second, you can barely see the structure of America from the scan.

You can see enough to see it is not from over 2.000.000 years ago ermm

My point is not the actual picture, but the fact that your sources of information differs from the way you claim Pyron to be smile

And you are wrong. My post is very logical and I think you know it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>