Heroes Wiki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoo
Where do you go when you need some quick information on Heroes? Heroes Wiki of course. eek!

Click Here

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Tattoo
Where do you go when you need some quick information on Heroes? Heroes Wiki of course. eek!

Click Here

Its good to have a Heroes wiki.

Captain REX
It's rather nifty, though some of the things they add I disagree with occasionally, or feel that they do a poor job. But for the most part, they write well.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Captain REX
It's rather nifty, though some of the things they add I disagree with occasionally, or feel that they do a poor job. But for the most part, they write well.

It's a Wiki, therefore user-driven. If you think something is done poorly, fix it. stick out tongue

S_D_J
Heroes Wiki is kool

and quite handy when looking for information

Strangelove
I think individual Wikis are useless, because they end up being the exact same as the corresponding Wikipedia article.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
I think individual Wikis are useless, because they end up being the exact same as the corresponding Wikipedia article.

This makes it easier to get from article to article. All Heroes stuff in one spot instead of spread out and needing to find it.

Strangelove
After looking through the Wiki, I agree. When all the articles are completely series-centric, it's a lot easier.

I agree with Rex though. There are a lot of errors. And some really braindead fan theories roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tattoo
Originally posted by Strangelove
After looking through the Wiki, I agree. When all the articles are completely series-centric, it's a lot easier.

I agree with Rex though. There are a lot of errors. And some really braindead fan theories roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think some of the theories were put there before mid-season 1, so they are really off. shrug

Captain REX
Yeeeah, I think someone needs to make a drive to empty it.

martialarts123
actually you can make a account at wiki at start writing your own articles you know i just make a article about nightwing(the robin)

Tattoo
Originally posted by martialarts123
actually you can make a account at wiki at start writing your own articles you know i just make a article about nightwing(the robin)

That's also on the real Wikipedia, we're talking about a website for just Heroes Wiki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.