NJO novels, Thawn, Canon and SOTE books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
Will any of the NJO books, Thawn and Shadows of the Empire books even survive 10-20 years from now? I mean my generation and your generation has heard of these books and they are classics but don't you think our grandchildren will never hear of those books? When I was in High School I saw some of those books at my HS library but since these books were writen during and after the Classic Trilogy but before the Prequel Trilogy how come Lucas never intended to make movies out of the even for an Episode VII,VIII,IX? Will anyone younger then us by 10, 20 or 30 years even care for these books either then our generation? Thank you.

Morridini
I would assume so. As long as the SW movies survive, there will be interest for the EU.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Star Wars will survive. Albeit in the form of games, novels and comic books. My kids and grandkids will know about Star Wars long after I am one with the force.. laughing

xxxpoppunker182
oh they will. its starts with the movies. if you dont know anything about star wars you can't jump in at the beginning of a new book series because the authors assume that you've seen the movies and more than likely read the books that preceded that series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.