Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep [PSP]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/1311/logo1si5.jpg

From khinsider.com:

Scenes of the ending of Kingdom Hearts 1 flash by on the screen, and two phrases are seen clearly onscreen. One reads "Deep Past" and the other "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate."

We are then confronted by a young boy who looks like Roxas conversing with another young boy with black hair. Their surroundings seem to resemble Hallow Bastion (Radiant Garden). The name "Ven" is thrown outward, referring to the boy who looks like Roxas.

The scene change various times before stopping at an iamge of the Old Man from the KH2FM+ secret ending. He is called "Master Xehanort" by Terra. Soon after, Terra summons his keyblade and the screen chandes.

Various worlds are shown, and one of which is familiar to us all. "Olympus Colliseum" is making another comeback, followed by a brand new world, that of which resembles Sleeping Beauty.

The video then changes back to Terra battling against a dark figure, whom you can tell is male. This is the same man from the Secretn Ending of KH2FM+, the one who the Old Man creates. Terra is able to forceably get the man's helmet off, but his face is concealed.

King Mickey is shown summoning kis keyblde, and then the scene changes very quicly to Terra on a beach. He seems to be watching two boys play in the ocen. After he rests his weapon into the ground, the two boys he was watching are clearer and they look like Sora and Riku. Soon after, Terra says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me... friend."

The phrase "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" arises, and it is revealed this game is for the PSP.

shin_gear
Wow...I need to see these videos. messed

JKozzy
"Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP is a sort of prequel to the entire series. It tells the tale of a trio of heroes who seek out a wayward Keyblade master. Those of you who've unlocked the hidden FMV found in Kingdom Hearts 2 will finally be able to follow the teaser ending it gave everyone through the end. The game will feature the same traditional controls, game system, and the visual style of its predecessors." - qj.net

I'm definitely looking forward to this title the most. Can't wait for it.

InnerRise
I've just been so turned off by the PSP, I don't even bother keeping up with it's games or buy any anymore.

Not to mention it's $50 a game.

I've also misplaced the battery somewhere in my room so if I play it I have to plug it up to an outlet.

I'd definitely like to play this game though. We'll see if I can get out of my PSP funk.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

S_D_J
Originally posted by JKozzy
"Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP is a sort of prequel to the entire series. It tells the tale of a trio of heroes who seek out a wayward Keyblade master. Those of you who've unlocked the hidden FMV found in Kingdom Hearts 2 will finally be able to follow the teaser ending it gave everyone through the end. The game will feature the same traditional controls, game system, and the visual style of its predecessors." - qj.net

I'm definitely looking forward to this title the most. Can't wait for it.

awesomeness!!!

so... there isn't going to be a KH3 for a long time, Am I right?

shin_gear
We've yet to know there will be a KH3 brother.

InnerRise
Originally posted by S_D_J
awesomeness!!!

so... there isn't going to be a KH3 for a long time, Am I right? There will be a Kingdom Hearts 3, we don't know when it'll be released though. If you're worried about this year, then no, it definitely won't be released this year. More than likely, not even next year.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

shin_gear
It'd be nice if someone believing there'll be a KH3 provide me with a quote by the KH team saying so. Now I wouldn't want a game of a franchise that I'm a fan of to not exist. I just want to see why some people are so sure that there'll be a "Kingdom Hearts 3" in the future.

S_D_J
Originally posted by shin_gear
It'd be nice if someone believing there'll be a KH3 provide me with a quote by the KH team saying so. Now I wouldn't want a game of a franchise that I'm a fan of to not exist. I just want to see why some people are so sure that there'll be a "Kingdom Hearts 3" in the future.

I guess we have to wait, you know, after these games are released, to know for sure if there's a KH 3 or not, like clues, loose ends or even a teaser.

...but any lose ends left by KH2 are being answered with these games:
the "3 knights" story is sort of a prequel/alternate story. prequel cuz its said to happen before KH, and alternate cuz this characters have and could have interact with KH 1-2 time line.

and the letter sora got ant the end of KH2, that'll be KH coded. erm

that's why I think there won't be KH 3 anytime soon. It's a sure deal there will be one, I just not so sure it can be called "3"

shin_gear
that's why I think there won't be KH 3 anytime soon. It's a sure deal there will be one, I just not so sure it can be called "3" That's what I believe too. I think that there will be a "KH3" at some point in the future. What I question though is why are some people claiming that it's a fact when there's no confirmation of that title?

InnerRise
It's a sure deal there will be one. Yup.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Shutter Shack
As of this point, there is still no news of a KH3, althought it would be nice...I don't know why a console version has not been announced in such a long time. I know SE has been busy, but an announcement doesn't take a lot of effort.

S_D_J
I'm pretty sure we'll get an answer once KH:BbS is out.... there just have to be an special unlockable teaser ending....

Shutter Shack
True.

Nemesis X
This is just proof that Square is trying to prevent making a Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3. Long ago they announced making one for the PS3 and now they're saying they're not. This is about as stupid as the time Capcom said they were making a Monster Hunter 3 for PS3 until they moved it to the Wii.

occultdestroyer
Official release date still not out.

Can't wait for this game, along with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days!
excited

S_D_J
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is just proof that Square is trying to prevent making a Kingdom Hearts game for the PS3. Long ago they announced making one for the PS3 and now they're saying they're not. This is about as stupid as the time Capcom said they were making a Monster Hunter 3 for PS3 until they moved it to the Wii.

it was never announced for PS3... in fact, No KH3 has ever been announced

there was the rumor it was going to be for Wii, but that turned out to be the DS game: 358/2 days

Raise Thy Sword
Like I said, no news of a KH3...

Nemesis X
There used to be a KH3 teaser I think. I rememeber a trailer awhile back showing these armored guys surrounded by hundreds of Keyblades.

Confrontation X
That wasn't for KH3. That was for Birth By Sleep.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Nemesis X
There used to be a KH3 teaser I think. I rememeber a trailer awhile back showing these armored guys surrounded by hundreds of Keyblades. Originally posted by Confrontation X
That wasn't for KH3. That was for Birth By Sleep.

yep, that's the teaser trailer for Birth by Sleep. It was thought to be KH3, but as it turns out, it wasn't.

...and so we have to wait for BbS to come out to see if there's anything after it, or not...

Scythe
Interesting.

Confrontation X
yep, that's the teaser trailer for Birth by Sleep. It was thought to be KH3, but as it turns out, it wasn't.

...and so we have to wait for BbS to come out to see if there's anything after it, or not... That is EXACTLY the case. As far as I'm concerned:

KH1 < CoM < 358/2 days < KH2 < KH Coded (puzzle game for mobile) < Birth By Sleep < future possible games

I did a search and read that 358/2 days is after CoM.

And there is absolutely nothing (zero) official news on a KH3 whatsoever, that even saying "KH3" is pointless, as it may bear a title with 3 nowhere in it. I hope all KH fans realize this. That's why there's only fanmade box arts of "KH3" (which just has images of birth by sleep on it).

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Confrontation X
That is EXACTLY the case. As far as I'm concerned:

KH1 < CoM < 358/2 days < KH2 < KH Coded (puzzle game for mobile) < Birth By Sleep < future possible games

I did a search and read that 358/2 days is after CoM.

And there is absolutely nothing (zero) official news on a KH3 whatsoever, that even saying "KH3" is pointless, as it may bear a title with 3 nowhere in it. I hope all KH fans realize this. That's why there's only fanmade box arts of "KH3" (which just has images of birth by sleep on it).

Is that supposed to be in chronological order? BBS takes place before the first Kingdom Hearts.

Confrontation X
Well, that is right it does come before KH. I've always known that however I forgot to apply it this time.

FWahMaN
Intro to the game:29R4AZI5WtoBut why old scenes and old music? I mean at once I thought they should re-use this beautiful mix but why all of a sudden now? And when has Square used old music and scenes for their intros?

At least it has 50% new scenes. They did so well with the KH2 intro, and all of a sudden I have this powerful feeling that Terra is just Sora as an older person, because Terra is running through Castle Oblivion and at one point falling in darkness like in the KH1 intro with Sora, plus the brown hair and blue eyes...

Oh and man, I am so, so pissed at how this and the DS game, are supposedly less understood without having played KH2 Final Mix which was a Japan-only game, then again there was no KH1 FM to fully understand 2 either...oh well. You get what you get.

FWahMaN
By the way, anyone have any official news of a KH3? I just did a search and found none, though it's funny how a lot of fans keep saying that there is.

That ACDC Chick
it doesnt come out until May 5th for the US shakefist

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by FWahMaN
By the way, anyone have any official news of a KH3? I just did a search and found none, though it's funny how a lot of fans keep saying that there is.
if youve watched the secret endings for BBS, you should know the premise

Originally posted by FWahMaN
Intro to the game:29R4AZI5WtoBut why old scenes and old music? I mean at once I thought they should re-use this beautiful mix but why all of a sudden now? And when has Square used old music and scenes for their intros?

At least it has 50% new scenes. They did so well with the KH2 intro, and all of a sudden I have this powerful feeling that Terra is just Sora as an older person, because Terra is running through Castle Oblivion and at one point falling in darkness like in the KH1 intro with Sora, plus the brown hair and blue eyes...

Oh and man, I am so, so pissed at how this and the DS game, are supposedly less understood without having played KH2 Final Mix which was a Japan-only game, then again there was no KH1 FM to fully understand 2 either...oh well. You get what you get.
actually Terra becomes someone a lot more shocking
and it isnt made up of 50% "old" scenes, its a prequel to the first game so its all technically new
just go here if you need some stuff clarified and dont mind spoilers
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Wiki

That ACDC Chick
and besides, you dont have to have played KHIIFM+ tp understand any of it cause 358/2 Days happens after KHI and during KHCOM while BBS is before all of that, theres just an element from BBS that transfers over to KHIIFM+ as a boss and a couple other easter eggs

Neo Darkhalen
Well I just found out how everything ends up the way it does. Must say for the most part it's rather confusing but then I'm guessing once I actually play it I'll understand it more.

I also like how we meet some of the Organization members before they become Nobodies and how Xigbar, or Braig as he's known in this gets his scars.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
and besides, you dont have to have played KHIIFM+ tp understand any of it cause 358/2 Days happens after KHI and during KHCOM while BBS is before all of that, theres just an element from BBS that transfers over to KHIIFM+ as a boss and a couple other easter eggs

Whoa, so Terra is a canon boss in KH2? Dammit, I was hoping the past keyblade knights were freakin legends.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Whoa, so Terra is a canon boss in KH2? Dammit, I was hoping the past keyblade knights were freakin legends.
only in the Final Mix and it isnt really him in a way, but it is in another way

FWahMaN
Those secret endings were awesome, thanks (saw part 1 and 2 on youtube) wish it was CG like the other 2 though. From what it seems, there is definitely going to be a KH after 2 since the BBS secret ending seems to be after the completion of 2, which is wierd if BBS is supposed to be a prequel to everything...so why is it showing the aftermath of KH2? I dunno.

I'm not doubting a future console release. I think it's stupid SE would not make a next one eventually. My only beef is with people saying "KH3 is confirmed!" when this rumoured title, "KH3" is nowhere but on fansites (as of yet) and even on KH wiki under main games, this title is nowhere to be found. I'm not doubting it will be called KH3. I doubt there are many ways of naming the inevitable-to-come game, but it being called Kingdom Hearts 3, is logical and good speculation, not a confirmed SE statement, if anyone gets what I mean...

Sorry about the Terra ignorance, so what is shocking about him? I just read on the wiki that he's a wielder before Sora. Is he Xehanort the scientist too? It looked like that from the secret ending. Xigbar isn't supposed to be Master Xehanort is he? Because I just got that impression when Xigbar asked him if he was Terra and Xigbar kinda looks fugly like Master X and has the long white gloves like him...

And yes I also realized not having played KHII Final Mix is not a big deal considering the DS game is before KHII, now that you mentioned it, so is BBS but if I'm not mistaken...a lot of KHII FM had to do with those handheld games as well, like Terra's clothes lying around somewhere in the World That Never Was (wish I saw her then! eek! stick out tongue) and Zexion wandering around being emo as usual, so there is some explanation missing and when it comes to the series KH...there are enough mysteries and "WTF" situations as it is, having to take out scenes and make them exclusive to Japan is a rather stupid idea if you ask me.

Well yes if BBS came out before everything then all of the content would be new, I'm just saying they're not new in the sense they've been watched countless times before...so you're right in that regard. By the way did you notice how the KHII secret ending clips in that intro look like crap? Sorta?..they lack color and they look like they've been compressed into shittier quality, that or I'm hallucinating...lol.

That ACDC Chick
Master Xehanort takes over Terra's body and turns into the Xehanort we all know and love/hate. they only really added the fight with the Lingering Sentiment, Terra's armor
whew. i feel better after explaining that all
since im not one to get all bent out of shape, i know just about all that happens in 358/2 Days and BBS and i didnt know if yinz guys would like it if i explained it all, seeing as theyre spoilers sweatdrop

FWahMaN
Meh, I don't mind spoilers. At least not 99% of the time.

Darn that makes sense...wowzorz lol so why did Terra let him do it again, I think Terra didn't care much since he cared about something else right? And who's Terranort? Them combined? haermm

Scythe made that sig for you? Cool, he's Kaya's fiance/bf/whatever. God I love these connections.

I rofl'd hard...nice.

That ACDC Chick
well, Terra was already being taken over by the darkness, which is why he failed the master examination
so it was easy for him to be possessed
oh and guess what Vanitas looks like
Sora with dark hair and gold eyes

FWahMaN
Err...isn't Vanitas behind the Voldo mask basically the Roxas twin? And why'd they make that dude look identical to Roxas anyway, even the clothes seem they belong to Roxas, with just added armor erm. They should've at least changed the hairstyle or something.

These reasons and more are why I feel BBS is kinda crapply developed.

That ACDC Chick
Vanitas was born from the darkness in Ven's heart, so in a way, theyre the same person like how Roxas and Sora are the same person.
the reason Van and Roxas look the same is cause at the end of Ven's storyline, little Sora came into contact with Ven's heart at Sora's Station of Awakening and they merged. and Ven's clothes are actually half Sora's half Roxas's
the reason Ven and Van were separated was cause of Master Xehanort. Ven used to be an appretice of the ol' Master and ripped the darkness from Ven's heart to birth Van. when he thought Ven would be of no use to him anymore, he took Ven to Destiny Islands and there he interacted with Sora's voice and fixed the station. that's why Roxas looks like Ven and why he feels things, cause he has Ven's heart
here's the beginning which shows Ven's start
wT6JD0t2_Lc
and here's the ending which shows Sora and Ven merging
cxxoae8XC6o

S_D_J
Spoilers tags please!

even the videos titles and descriptions are spoilers

That ACDC Chick
well you can tell theyre gonna have spoilers cause its from a new game, you just have to look and see" oh! its from BBS and i dont wanna be spoiled. best skip over that post" srug at least thats how i eprcieved things when i posted it cause if the entire thing was in spoilers, it would be pretty annoying to read imo

FWahMaN
Or another solution could be just say at the top "CONTAINS SPOILERS" instead of using the tags. He was here to just read stuff and hoping not to stumble upon spoilers, so I'd just put in bold "spoilers coming up" or in red letters, just so he doesn't accidentally read something he doesn't want...get what I mean.

Vanitas was born from the darkness in Ven's heart, so in a way, theyre the same person like how Roxas and Sora are the same person.
the reason Van and Roxas look the same is cause at the end of Ven's storyline, little Sora came into contact with Ven's heart at Sora's Station of Awakening and they merged. and Ven's clothes are actually half Sora's half Roxas's
the reason Ven and Van were separated was cause of Master Xehanort. Ven used to be an appretice of the ol' Master and ripped the darkness from Ven's heart to birth Van. when he thought Ven would be of no use to him anymore, he took Ven to Destiny Islands and there he interacted with Sora's voice and fixed the station. that's why Roxas looks like Ven and why he feels things, cause he has Ven's heart
here's the beginning which shows Ven's start
wT6JD0t2_Lc
and here's the ending which shows Sora and Ven merging
cxxoae8XC6o lol @ Master X laying Ven on a tree in a white sack. Liked the second video as well...

I understand Ven having half of Sora's clothes but, they seem like Sora's KH2 clothes...how did Ven, or, just how does it look like his KH2 clothes? Didn't he get that from the fat fairies in KH2? I definitely know the pants resemble those because Sora's KH1 pants are super high and yellow. Now they look more gangsta. 313

The youtube titles are spoilers only if you can see the whole titles. The most it shows on this page is "Sora and Ventus" and "Birth By Sleep" so no spoilers in those.

S_D_J
well you can tell theyre gonna have spoilers cause its from a new game, you just have to look and see" oh! its from BBS and i dont wanna be spoiled. best skip over that post" srug at least thats how i eprcieved things when i posted it cause if the entire thing was in spoilers, it would be pretty annoying to read imo

That's not how it is however... the thread is to discussed the game, and spoilers are bound to show up, but you cannot freely discussed the ending and plot threads for a game that HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET without using spoiler tags.

it is annoying to read spoiler tags, but that way only people who are interested will read it.

please be kind to everyone else

That ACDC Chick
That's not how it is however... the thread is to discussed the game, and spoilers are bound to show up, but you cannot freely discussed the ending and plot threads for a game that HASN'T BEEN RELEASED YET without using spoiler tags.

it is annoying to read spoiler tags, but that way only people who are interested will read it.

please be kind to everyone else
okay i get it you dont have to go all claws out just cause i neglected one little thing
its a thread about a game thats only out in one part of the world so you gotta understand that of course theres gonna be spoilers no matter where you look so just calm down

S_D_J
do you understand that:

A- This is the only thread to discussed the game?
B- Most people here will be playing the US version?
C- Not everyone like spoilers?

It's not just common courtesy...

yes the video are outright spoilers but only if you see them, please try to comment about them using spoilertags... some people like to remain in the dark... myself included

I don't mean to be dick, I'm asking nicely

FWahMaN
Tone is almost impossible to detect on a forum, or text messaging. I'm sure SDJ meant no offense. For all we know, he was smiling when typing that up.

Sora's so adorable as a little kid (who wouldn't agree?). embarrasment

That ACDC Chick
fine whatever,
instead of rtying to be helpful and answering som peoples questions, yinz can just do it all on your own awehawe

FWahMaN
I know of a PERFECT solution...313

I'll just pm you from now on about BBS. smile

Problem iz solved.

FWahMaN
TEH ZACK FAIR IS APPEARING IN THIS GAME.DcM3YzGozFc

http://img.qj.net/uploads/articles_module/136312/kh-bbs-scan-zack.jpg

For the record, I will give someone a million dollars if they just told me the name of that song in the video....want it. sad

Zack Fair
INSTANT WIN

Scythe
And it starts...

Haha, wonder what role he'll play. I'm lookin' forward to it.

FWahMaN
He's gonna play the same role as KH Cloud IMO.

The fact you see him in the Coliseum just like Cloud and Auron. He's gonna be the coliseum dueling badass, and btw he would appear bigger had it not been the prequel-ness of this game. for example look at Cloud in KH2...this is when Sora was 16. Sora is like freaking 4 in Birth By Sleep, so Zack would be the same age as in FFVII, if this was KH2. Cloud is pretty much the same age in KH2 as he is in Advent Children, as well. Same exact voice, clothes...

Scythe
Yeah, I figured it like that too. Is Zach like an ally that helps you? Or just a full on bad guy? Looks like he's on the player's side right there in that screencap.

EDIT: I just watched the vid, I guess he's a D-link summon.

Zack Fair
Zack being an enemy of the player?

BLASPHEMY!

Scythe
Haha, Cloud was. I wonder if Cloud will also be in this.

FWahMaN
At the moment I'm guessing not. He may be replacing Cloud.

Then again, Auron should have replaced Cloud but he didn't, so Cloud may appear looking like Roxas or something...that pic with Zack in it with Ven reminds me of young Cloud and Zack lol.

Sin_Volvagia
http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/03/24/kingdom-hearts-3-confirmed-two-more-in-conception/

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Heythere,Honey
Bumpd. Can't wait for the frigging english version.

zeroking24
i dont think this sounds like a good game like the first and third.

Heythere,Honey
But Zack is there. sad

S_D_J
press release:

RETURN TO THE MAGICAL REALM OF KINGDOM HEARTS ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2010

That ACDC Chick
Mark Hamill and Leonard Nimoy? eek!
i wonder who theyll be playing as? hmm
also the European release date it Sept 10th

and i really really really really really really want that BBS PSP droolio

Won Fei Fon
Willa Holland! big grin

S_D_J
Mark Hamill took me by surprise, and I thought Leonard Nimoy retired from acting... obviously this will be his last work

Originally posted by Won Fei Fon
Willa Holland! big grin

big grin

Sin_Volvagia
WHoa Spock is gonna be a VA for this game? Haven't heard from that guy in years.

That ACDC Chick
great, now thanks to whats-his-face however long back, im warry on releasing who some of them voice actors are playing mhmm

That ACDC Chick
got this the day it came out
love it so far smile

playing through each characters story a bit at a time

S_D_J
great, now thanks to whats-his-face however long back, im warry on releasing who some of them voice actors are playing mhmm

I have an strange suspicion that's me you meant there stick out tongue

played only the tutorial, and then a bit with Aqua...

can't really play much, but will try to get as much playtime as possible this weekend...

now I will stay as far away from this thread as I can big grin

Master Luminous
I'm playing through Aquas on critical first WTF is going on? I had to fight Xigbar and and then Ventus fused with Vanitas with a F'ing Jesus like keyblade?????

TheAuraAngel
Are you seriously so stupid that you spoil the ending to Aqua's story? no expression

Then again, I didn't tell you not to or show you how to use spoiler tags.

Master Luminous
I'm sorry... Please kill me the next time i see you sadangel

TheAuraAngel
I shall. But don't worry about it bro. I'll do it quickly.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Master Luminous
I'm playing through Aquas on critical first WTF is going on? I had to fight Xigbar and and then Ventus fused with Vanitas with a F'ing Jesus like keyblade?????
thats cause you were supposed to go through Terra's and Ven's first before you did Aqua

i made it to the last part for all three, now i just have to grind up a level or 20 until i feel comfortable enough to go kick some ass in the final battles

TheAuraAngel
You could actually play the order Ven Aqua Terra. Terra's story is the most distant from the others and he hardly has anything to do with Vanitas honestly. His story is more about his battles with the darkness inside himself and his beef with Xehanort.

Though yeah, I think the order was meant to be Terra Ven Aqua.

BloodRain
Question for people who have completed the game, or at least Ven's side.

Now that Sora has Ventus' (and Vanitus) heart, does that mean he can summon the χ-blade?

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by BloodRain

Now that Sora has Ventus' (and Vanitus) heart, does that mean he can summon the χ-blade?
Only if he lets the darkness consume him.
Xehanort said that the X-Blade can only be forged when both darkness and the light of Ven's heart are balanced, or something like that.

And as we know, Sora is the carrier of Ven's heart, so there will be a bit of a dilemma, especially if Ventus still has some control over his own heart.

My prediction is that by KH3 (or KH4, if they ever decide to make another sequel), Xehanort will trigger Sora's hatred and anger to force him to forge the X-Blade (which may or may not be completely forged, depending on Sora's control over Ven's heart), which will ultimately lead to his demise. It's either Xehanort or Sora who will be wielding it. Just a wild guess though, but not far-fetched.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by BloodRain

well... i think that Sora's heart is pure light thanks to Ven's light joining with him. that's why Ven is hidden in Castle Oblivion in a coma cause he defeated the darkness, which was Vanitas, and joined his light with young Sora. that's also why Kairi was drawn to Destiny Islands thanks to that spell Aqua put on her, sorry if you didn't complete her story yet.
also i think that Xehanort and all his incarnations are dead and gone finally and all Sora has to do is put the pieces back together of the mess Xehanort made. then again, we've seen one form or another of Xehanort in every single game so far, so i could be wrong haermm

BloodRain
Was hoping Sora would bring it be able to use it in some final battle. Not looking likely now.

Xehanort? He's the veteran cockroach in KH.
Kingdom Hearts Re:coded spoilers (not really): a0UbVKQFjjc

TheAuraAngel

RE: Blaxican
This game is surprisingly good. The storyline is decent (although Terra's storyline is a HUGE ****ing ripoff of Return of the Sith.. like zomg srsly bad), the gameplay is ossum. So far, I haven't exactly been taking my time in the game, but I'm 15 hours in and not even through with Terra's storyline yet. I'm hoping the other characters' stories are as long.

So yeah, good game. I'd dare say it's almost better than KH2. The combat certainty is.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
This game is surprisingly good. The storyline is decent (although Terra's storyline is a HUGE ****ing ripoff of Return of the Sith.. like zomg srsly bad), the gameplay is ossum. So far, I haven't exactly been taking my time in the game, but I'm 15 hours in and not even through with Terra's storyline yet. I'm hoping the other characters' stories are as long.

So yeah, good game. I'd dare say it's almost better than KH2. The combat certainty is.

Everyone from Japan likes Star Wars, so it's cool to rip it off. And yeah, the other stories are generally the same length. Terra's is the weakest in my humble opinion, but it has a twist.

Combat is variety done right. There are tons of options for customizing and it flows very well.

Hurry up and finish it so you can make threads about it. stick out tongue

MadMel
I re-bought a copy (hopefully a copy that doesn't crash every five minutes. erm )
Now i just need that new battery charger to run the psp. -.-

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by MadMel
I re-bought a copy (hopefully a copy that doesn't crash every five minutes. erm )
Now i just need that new battery charger to run the psp. -.-

Considering that's how long the load times are, I think you made the right choice.

RE: Blaxican
It helps tremendously if you install the game to your memory chip.

MadMel
The load times were the original problem. erm

they eventually didn't load at all, even if i left the psp at home while i was at work and came back hours later.

And it wouldn't let me install onto the psp's hardrive. It's the first thing i'm gonna try with this copy.

Scythe
I loved this game. F*ck it's overly confusing storyline though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.