Can someone explain this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/CustomPage.jpg

For some reason I can't upload smilies at the moment.

Tattoo
Originally posted by shin_gear
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/CustomPage.jpg

For some reason I can't upload smilies at the moment.

Are you using AdBlock or something similar?

I can see the smiley upload just fine on my Firefox.

shin_gear
I don't know...sad

Da Pittman
Your computer doesn't like you pitt_fist

Raz
Due to recent abuse from people uploading sexually explicit smilies, uploading is now only available to members who have been here at least a year.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Raz
Due to recent abuse from people uploading sexually explicit smilies, uploading is now only available to members who have been here at least a year.

haermm GO RAZ! eek!

Barker
Originally posted by Raz
131wank haermm

Thorrin
Finally.

TOH
Originally posted by Raz

~razsrug~

haermm

Barker
Someone make a ~haermmwank~.

*Cough TOH*

Blax_Hydralisk
Gear's been pizzowned 131

Thorrin
Need to take some of that shit out. *cough*GALANCRAPSMILIES*cough*

Galan007
The problem I am currently having, is that I can only view the 1st, 2nd, and 17th pages of the smilies page(s).

For some reason I cannot click to view pages 3-16. confused

Tattoo
Originally posted by Thorrin
Need to take some of that shit out. *cough*GALANCRAPSMILIES*cough*

Or just use the Favorite Custom Smilies page. ermm

Lana
Originally posted by Tattoo
Or just use the Favorite Custom Smilies page. ermm

Though you still need to go through the custom smilie page to add things to the favorites page...

Tattoo
Originally posted by Lana
Though you still need to go through the custom smilie page to add things to the favorites page...

Which isn't hard to do, just go to the address bar and erase the page number you're on and add the next page you want.

Lana
Which isn't hard to do, just go to the address bar and erase the page number you're on and add the next page you want.

And that has what to do with the amount of duplicate/crap smilies? stick out tongue

Or did you quote the wrong post up there?

Tattoo
Originally posted by Lana
And that has what to do with the amount of duplicate/crap smilies? stick out tongue

Or did you quote the wrong post up there?

No, I thought you were talking about how you still have to go through all the pages of smilies to get your Custom List, which as we all know the pageination is busted on the page right now. shrug Leave me alone.

Lana
No, I thought you were talking about how you still have to go through all the pages of smilies to get your Custom List, which as we all know the pageination is busted on the page right now. shrug Leave me alone.

Nope, I was talking about how much garbage there is which makes it hard to find anything, as that's what the post you quoted was talking about stick out tongue

Raz
Originally posted by Galan007
The problem I am currently having, is that I can only view the 1st, 2nd, and 17th pages of the smilies page(s).

For some reason I cannot click to view pages 3-16. confused Should be fixed now.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Raz
Should be fixed now.

Works.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.