Cap vs Cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Fight takes place in a childrens hospital. Who wins?

gogogadgetgo
i dont think any of them would start busting each other in a childrens hospital where a lot of children could get hurt. they'd both go out and bfr themselves. tie

don't shiv
Cap rallys the Kids to pile on Scotty.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
i dont think any of them would start busting each other in a childrens hospital where a lot of children could get hurt. they'd both go out and bfr themselves. tie

They are forced by extrenuous cercumstances to try to kill each other under these conditions.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
They are forced by extrenuous cercumstances to try to kill each other under these conditions.

I still think Cyclops would be forced to hold back most of, if not all of his blasts untill he gets a sure shot, and in this confined scenario, the cards would play right into caps hands.

don't shiv
smile

tjcoady
Cap wins. Scott is going to be using small focused blasts because of the circumstances, which Cap can easily block. It'll move into hand to hand without Scott being able to really let loose. Scott's good, but he's no match for Cap in melee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.