Spider Man vs Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Both get two days Prep. They fight in NYC, who wins?

grey fox
The prep seals it for DS, we ARE talking about the guy whom outprepped the JLA.

Slade 10/10

Kurash
have you forgotten how smart peter parker is? spider-man 10/10

grey fox
Originally posted by Kurash
have you forgotten how smart peter parker is? spider-man 10/10

laughing

Compared to the guy who stopped a man who can move at lightspeed, a guy who can stop Supernovas and a woman who can kill an entire planets populace with a single word, Parkers intelligence is a non-factor.

Deathstroke just slings a Metagrenade at Spidey and it's all over....

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Compared to the guy who stopped a man who can move at lightspeed, a guy who can stop Supernovas and a woman who can kill an entire planets populace with a single word, Parkers intelligence is a non-factor.

Spidey can dodge that all day. Spider sense anyone?

guy222
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Both get two days Prep. They fight in NYC, who wins?

parker

grey fox
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Spidey can dodge that all day. Spider sense anyone?

laughing

Slade speedblitzes Spidey , end of.

Caps Conscience
laughing

Slade speedblitzes Spidey , end of.

Your going to have up with some scans of Slade being fast then spidey my friend. I have to raise the bullSh!t flag on that one.dots

Erik-Lensherr
Slade easily

Kurash
laughing

that was one fight and it was PIS, everyone Slade fought acted like retards, hell Kyle tried to attack with only his fists

PRAYERRUN
Spidey has to win this one. nuff said.

cmack
spiderman he has the speed advantage clearly, he has the strength advantage, and he has spider sense

Darth Martin
Slade pwns Spiderman w/ prep. With prep this guy hangs with the JLA and Teen Titans.

batdude123
laughing

I'm not saying Slade loses here, but are you honestly using his Identity Crisis feat as evidence? haermm

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Slade's good, but Parker wins this 8/10

The Pict
I don't really read a lot of DC but if Slade took out the JLA with prep he won't have a problem with Spiderman.

CaptainStoic
In the Secret Wars I.... I mean Spidey beat down the entire X-men, he made Titania b**ch up! He ran rings around the Fantastic Four in his earlier years, he punked Firelord with a barrage of ass kicking, and he's stronger now, Deathstroke wil have his hands full with me.. I mean Spidey.

grey fox
Originally posted by batdude123
I'm not saying Slade loses here, but are you honestly using his Identity Crisis feat as evidence? haermm

Just an example of what Slade is capable of. Also I believe general consensus was that only the Lantern feat was PIS, everything else was acceptable.

Darkness_Male
he could have defeated the lantern he has a strong will and you can overcome the GL ring with that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.