Is Black panther faster then........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
I was told black panther was faster then sabertooth..........I was also told he could speed blizt wolverine.

is Black panther faster then the fallowing character in terms of combat speed?

Daredevil

Captain America

Elektra

Wolverine

Blade

Batman

NightWing

winter soldier

Iron Fist

Shang-chi

Karnak

llagrok
Everyone but Blade and an amplified Iron Fist.

Wolverine should also be at least as fast in my opinion.

Battlehammer
I forgot karnak to the lsit

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Everyone but Blade and an amplified Iron Fist.

Wolverine should also be at least as fast in my opinion.
blade.............

Blades feats are not very good

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
blade.............

Blades feats are not very good

Oh, I didn't go by feats.

I figured that vampires in general are faster than peak humans. If I'm wrong, then he shouldn't be faster.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Oh, I didn't go by feats.

I figured that vampires in general are faster than peak humans. If I'm wrong, then he shouldn't be faster.
there wierd. vampires vary.

capts feats of speed are superior to blades in my opinion blade has rather shitty feats.

masterbruce
I was told black panther was faster then sabertooth..........I was also told he could speed blizt wolverine.

is BP faster? yes

is he fast enough to speedblitz? no

Apolloknight

Because Im sure he said he could speed blitz wolverine.

Did I say he was faster then logan, of course.

Did I say speed blitz, no I did not, stop making shit up.

Soljer
Daredevil - Slightly.

Captain America - About Equal.

Elektra - Slightly.

Wolverine - About Equal.

Blade - Meh. Blade's showings range from Punisher to Spiderman, hard to gauge.

Batman - About Equal.

NightWing - Slightly.

winter soldier - Slightly.

Iron Fist - No.

Shang-chi - No.

Karnak - Obviously.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
Batman - About Equal.

NightWing - Slightly.

I cant comment on anything else, but Nightwing is faster than Bruce according to Catwoman (who happens to know them decently well I would say)

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I cant comment on anything else, but Nightwing is faster than Bruce according to Catwoman (who happens to know them decently well I would say)

I know, I've seen the scan.

The majority of showings, however, outweigh the few, in my opinion.

There have been several times where Bruce has saved Dick, or was visibly faster than him.

Apolloknight
Soljer if you could step out of your cheap insult mode for a moment I have a serious question about Iron Fist.

I've been reading his new book yet I don't claim to be the expert because outside of this book Im not to familiar with his past showings.

Has Iron fist ever, in comics, displayed the same level of the "Iron Fist" Technique then with his fight with the Black Panther?

I ask this because Chris Priest stated that it was the most powerful version of Iron fist comics had ever seen due to the power he was hitting with and the length of which he held the "Iron Fist" active.

Soljer
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Soljer if you could step out of your cheap insult mode for a moment I have a serious question about Iron Fist.

I've been reading his new book yet I don't claim to be the expert because outside of this book Im not to familiar with his past showings.

Has Iron fist ever, in comics, displayed the same level of the "Iron Fist" Technique then with his fight with the Black Panther?

I ask this because Chris Priest stated that it was the most powerful version of Iron fist comics had ever seen due to the power he was hitting with and the length of which he held the "Iron Fist" active.

That'd be more appropriate for comic book questions and/or PM than in this thread.

As such, I'll drop you a PM in a few moments.

However...c'mon, you know I come pre packaged set on 'cheap insult' mode. smile.

Apolloknight

However...c'mon, you know I come pre packaged set on 'cheap insult' mode. smile.

I know, that's why I come pre set on "Don't take it to seriously" mode. stick out tongue

Battlehammer
Because Im sure he said he could speed blitz wolverine.

Did I say he was faster then logan, of course.

Did I say speed blitz, no I did not, stop making shit up.
prove it.

I have asked you to prove this many times and you never do.

actaully you did at one point state black panther could speed blizt logan

I can't believe you think he so much faster........it rediculous. Youc an't even prove he faster at all let alone to the point were a speed blizt could be possiable

here what a speed blitz is
http://img57.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106817ff1uk1.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverinev106818yp8cg8.jpg

I wanna see black panther match this let a lone surpass it

Battlehammer
Daredevil - Slightly.

Captain America - About Equal.

Elektra - Slightly.

Wolverine - About Equal.

Blade - Meh. Blade's showings range from Punisher to Spiderman, hard to gauge.

Batman - About Equal.

NightWing - Slightly.

winter soldier - Slightly.

Iron Fist - No.

Shang-chi - No.

Karnak - Obviously.
shang-chi nor iron fist have speed feats over Logan or Capt.

Soljer
shang-chi nor iron fist have speed feats over Logan or Capt.

Believe as you wish. smile.

Battlehammer
Believe as you wish. smile.
lol

every time I ask some one for evidence I never get it.

I think IF and shang-chi speed is a little overrated, but thats just me.

masterbruce
lol

every time I ask some one for evidence I never get it.

laughing um, cuz you usually dismiss it if it doesn't favor Logan.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by masterbruce
laughing um, cuz you usually dismiss it if it doesn't favor Logan.

that is a false statment.

when have I ever dismissed valid evidence? please I lvoe for you to prove it which of course you won't.

Darth Martin
BP has speedblitzed Logan before in a X-Men/Black Panther crossover.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Martin
BP has speedblitzed Logan before in a X-Men/Black Panther crossover.
actaully thats not a speed blizt. Logan swung and BP dodged it. Logan underestimated Black panther speed. completely two differnet things.

janus77
isn't BP faster than all of Marvel, bar the abstracts, since he basically pawned Surfer with an arm lock? no expression.

Darth Martin
actaully thats not a speed blizt. Logan swung and BP dodged it. Logan underestimated Black panther speed. completely two differnet things. I don't know what feat your talking about but Panther rush tackled Logan before he could react. And then Logan said something like "Forgot how fast he was."

masterbruce
actaully thats not a speed blizt. Logan swung and BP dodged it. Logan underestimated Black panther speed. completely two differnet things.

see what I mean about how you always make up excuses for Logan? sad

Darth Martin
see what I mean about how you always make up excuses for Logan? sad I don't think he even knew what feat I was talking about.

Swanky-Tuna
For as much as all these guys train and fight, I think the speed advantages and disadvantages would be marginal at best.

Battlehammer
I don't know what feat your talking about but Panther rush tackled Logan before he could react. And then Logan said something like "Forgot how fast he was."
read the issue again logan swung and black panther dodged it

Battlehammer
see what I mean about how you always make up excuses for Logan? sad
making excuses? read the dam issue. Logan swung black panther dodged it and Logan was surprized how fast he was just like in there first fight......

Battlehammer
I don't think he even knew what feat I was talking about.
oh I know the feat it black panther number 8 in the x-men cross over. You clearly don't recall it correctly.

Battlehammer
.......ugg as always I have people tell me I don't know comics with wolverine in it even though I own them and likly read them about times times the amount of the person trying to tell me the feat

Apolloknight
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6645/bpvsxmen2wa.jpg

I'll let people other then I decide what to make of this scan, Im a big panther fan so I could be bias.

Please, chime in on this.

Tony Stark
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6645/bpvsxmen2wa.jpg

I'll let people other then I decide what to make of this scan, Im a big panther fan so I could be bias.

Please, chime in on this.

Chime...Looks like someone with way to much body hair not only got speedblitzed he also got PWND in the process. People sometimes forget not only is BP a peak human, but with him also taking the heart shaped herbs per his linage he is bumped up to enhanced.

BP is no joke and IMO doesn't get near the props that he should.

He has repeatedly beaten Cap, Wolverine, Sabertooth, Spiderman...etc in combat.

I am also a BP pimp.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Chime...Looks like someone with way to much body hair not only got speedblitzed he also got PWND in the process. People sometimes forget not only is BP a peak human, but with him also taking the heart shaped herbs per his linage he is bumped up to enhanced.

I am also a BP pimp.

*roll eyes*

It's the Heart Shaped Herb that makes him a peak human.

Tony Stark
*roll eyes*

It's the Heart Shaped Herb that makes him a peak human.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wrong... Don't gather your info from Wiki and you might be ok but for now...You fail.

big grin

Alfheim

I am also a BP pimp.

I dont think is a joke, but as far as I know hes never beaten Cap but has outspeed him on numerous ocassions.

Bol Gath
Is BP faster Than Wolverine? Most likely not, they should be roughly equal in the speed department. The reason why he was able to throw Wolverine like that is that he surprised him not speedblitzed him. In a real fight however Wolverine should kick his ass IMO!

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Is BP faster Than Wolverine? Most likely not, they should be roughly equal in the speed department. The reason why he was able to throw Wolverine like that is that he surprised him not speedblitzed him. In a real fight however Wolverine should kick his ass IMO!

He suprised him because he was fast. Wolverine even said so.
rolleyes4

Bol Gath
Originally posted by Alfheim
He suprised him because he was fast. Wolverine even said so.
awh

Maybe because Wolverine figured him to be human and BP is clearly faster than a normal person. I know I'm grasping for straws, but it's a possibility. If you look at Wolverines speed feats you can clearly see that he should be at least as fast if not faster than BP. As I said earlier they should be roughly equal with a small nod in Wolverines favour. But Then again I'm slightly biased towards Wolverine so I could be wrong.

But I stand by what I said, in a real fight Wolverine should win a healthy majority.

Apolloknight
Wolverine had his claws out, and was ready for combat, going for panther, Panther then came at wolverine, and the comment was said.

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets look at it from the other angle, if wolverine was so fast, how come he didnt take panther by surpise? Or at least react fast enough to counter the throw?

Hmm......

Apolloknight

But I stand by what I said, in a real fight Wolverine should win a healthy majority.

Yes, I agree with this, wolverine would take the majority....in a purely H2H fight. BP speed wont do much against that healing factor.

But we are not talking about a fight, just pure speed.

Alfheim
Wolverine had his claws out, and was ready for combat, going for panther, Panther then came at wolverine, and the comment was said.

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets look at it from the other angle, if wolverine was so fast, how come he didnt take panther by surpise? Or at least react fast enough to counter the throw?

Hmm......

Yeah and Wolverine said "Fast". Dman it I couldnt find the aproppriate smilie for that post.

Bol Gath
perhaps BP is a bit faster, but as I said look at Wolverines speed feats, he's no slouch. And if BP is faster it's not by much. I however don't think BP is as fast as Wolverine. Then again I've never been really impressed by BP. I think he's cool and all that but not impressive. But I have a tendency to look at feats, and Logans feats is better than BP's IMO

Logan is "often" referred to as really fast, he even surprised Spiderman with his speed.

So is BP fast? Hell yeah
Faster than Wolverine? Nah

Alfheim
perhaps BP is a bit faster, but as I said look at Wolverines speed feats, he's no slouch. And if BP is faster it's not by much. I however don't think BP is as fast as Wolverine. Then again I've never been really impressed by BP. I think he's cool and all that but not impressive. But I have a tendency to look at feats, and Logans feats is better than BP's IMO

Logan is "often" referred to as really fast, he even surprised Spiderman with his speed.

So is BP fast? Hell yeah
Faster than Wolverine? Nah

You know athst not the first time BP has out matched him in terms of speed. no expression It does,t matter about individual feats when BP has fought Wolverine he has always done better in terms of speed.

Mindship
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I cant comment on anything else, but Nightwing is faster than Bruce according to Catwoman (who happens to know them decently well I would say) Does she. Faster how? naughty

Daredevil
Captain America
Elektra
Wolverine
Blade
Batman
NightWing
winter soldier
Iron Fist
Shang-chi
Karnak BP 'speedblitzing' W would be a waste of BP's energy, IMO, as there really isn't anything BP could do to incapacitate W.

And why isn't Spider-Man on this list?

Battlehammer
I don't get how surrpizing some one with how fast you are even indecates a speed blizt? Logan saw him move. a speed blizt would be logan unable to see him move.

This happen in there first fight too. Then black panther attacked Logan and was surprized that Logan was just as fast as he was.

sup[rizing some one with speed does not make you faster.

apollo im still waiitng for who you think black panther faster then and some actaul speed feats

Battlehammer
You know athst not the first time BP has out matched him in terms of speed. no expression It does,t matter about individual feats when BP has fought Wolverine he has always done better in terms of speed.
false actaully.

There first fight Logan attack BP dodged Like he did here surprizing Logan. However when black panther attacked Logan he even states "there is not way he could proccess my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong.

so no your wrong.

re read the issue.

funny how you think some one dodgeing an attack and throwing some one makes them faster........is beyond me.

when the person clearly was surpized with the speed.

Sparkz
The scan doesn't prove much really, it proves either, BP is faster and more skilled than Logan, or logan underestimated Panther and took 1 shot.

and I'm sorry but 1 shot is not a speedblitz, if it was a speed blitz panther would have hit Logan loads of times dodging all Logans attempts to counter attack, what's not to say if Wolverine jumped back in there he wouldn't be able to counter BP's attacks or do the same thing to BP? I hate half fights used as evidence just because someone had the advantage for a bit of the fight doesn't mean it won't get turned around on them about 3 seconds later...

The best that scan tells us is that either BP is faster than Logan (but with all the evidence of Logans feats we know it aint much if it's actually true or not) Or Logan underestimates certain opponents. Or BP got a lucky shot...

Battlehammer
the issue was written by hudlin...........the guy who thinks black panther should hang with silver surfer...........

Battlehammer

here what a speed blitz is

I wanna see black panther match this let a lone surpass it

Tony Stark
I dont think is a joke, but as far as I know hes never beaten Cap but has outspeed him on numerous ocassions.

To my knowledge BP has flat out beaten Cap 2-3 times (2 for sure) where as Cap has never beaten BP. I could be wrong but, I've never seen it nor heard of it. While I've seen 2 for sure beat downs of Cap by BP (KO's). Below is a page from one of them.

Battlehammer
To my knowledge BP has flat out beaten Cap 2-3 times (2 for sure) where as Cap has never beaten BP. I could be wrong but, I've never seen it nor heard of it. While I've seen 2 for sure beat downs of Cap by BP (KO's). Below is a page from one of them.
that was an in experience capt vs black panthers father so that means nothing.

when else did black panther beat capt?

capt beat black panther in contest of champions

lando005

Daredevil

Captain America

Elektra

Wolverine

Blade

Batman

NightWing

winter soldier

Iron Fist

Shang-chi

Karnak whoever said he was faster than wolverine and sabertooth was wrong

he's on par with the people on this list but not faster than any of them

he may be more nimble than some of them which may make him look faster

Battlehammer
the issue was written by hudlin...........the guy who thinks black panther should hang with silver surfer...........
opps I may have gotten that wrong.

but hudlin is still a joke.

Alfheim

I think thats BP's father......

redhotrash
Hasnt Wolverine knocked bullets out of the air?

carver9
In the speed dept, I give it to wolverine BUT bp isnt a slouch. He has proven to hang with the best speedsters in marvel. Everyone he has fought, wolverine, spiderman, captain america, iron fist, etc.... has questioned his speed.

BP can hang with anyone on the list but I do think (well bp said so himself) that captain america can beat him in h2h. Wolverine would also beat him, and sabertooth would destroy him. The reason Im giving the win to each of the people that i name is due to cap have that da** shield and can shield himself from any hit that cap throws out. Wolverine only has to one shot him and sabertooth is just pure physical perfection.

Bp and spiderman would be a good fight. Bp has all the necessary abilities and equipment and enough speed to take spiderman out.

Sparkz
Originally posted by carver9
In the speed dept, I give it to wolverine BUT bp isnt a slouch. He has proven to hang with the best speedsters in marvel. Everyone he has fought, wolverine, spiderman, captain america, iron fist, etc.... has questioned his speed.

BP can hang with anyone on the list but I do think (well bp said so himself) that captain america can beat him in h2h. Wolverine would also beat him, and sabertooth would destroy him. The reason Im giving the win to each of the people that i name is due to cap have that da** shield and can shield himself from any hit that cap throws out. Wolverine only has to one shot him and sabertooth is just pure physical perfection.

Bp and spiderman would be a good fight. Bp has all the necessary abilities and equipment and enough speed to take spiderman out.

Your gonna say he can't beat cap cause he has a shield but he can beat Spider-man who is stronger and faster than him and has his webbing? both would be good fights but I doubt BP would take the majority over Spidey. Unless you were just saying BP has the ability to take Spidey out and not the majority then I'm sorry i overreacted or misinterpreted what you said.

Daredevil1
Faster then

Daredevil yes

Captain America yes(if he is its not by much, writers have stated BP is a tad faster with Cap being stronger)

Elektra yes

Wolverine probably

Blade mabey

Batman yes

NightWing yes

winter soldier yes

Iron Fist regularly yes(dragon amping probably not)

Shang-chi yes

Karnak maybe but probably not.

carver9
Originally posted by Sparkz
Your gonna say he can't beat cap cause he has a shield but he can beat Spider-man who is stronger and faster than him and has his webbing? both would be good fights but I doubt BP would take the majority over Spidey. Unless you were just saying BP has the ability to take Spidey out and not the majority then I'm sorry i overreacted or misinterpreted what you said.

Well the reason Im saying that bp cant beat cap but can beat spiderman is because cap has already owned an upgraged spiderman twice and have beaten a non upgraded spiderman once. How many times does it take for spiderman to lose to cap for you all to understand that captain america is better.

Beast is stronger and faster than iron fist, do you think that beast can beat iron fist. When youre naming things like that you have to look at the whole of the character. Spiderman might be stronger and could be a tad faster BUT bp has on vibranium armor that could absorb almost any punch that spiderman throws at him (bp commented on how his suit was absorbing iron man punches, he still felt some of the impact though). He is just as fast as spiderman. A waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fight than spiderman and have so many tools on him that could take spiderman out. He has enough speed and quickness to evade spiderman webbing, i would give this 5/10. The reason cap would do better is because of the shield and because he is just a better fighter than bp. Spiderman dont have that luxury. Spiderman is fighting a master tactian that knows spidermans ability and would find a way to get around spiderman spider sense.

If spiderman wasnt so weak to martial artist (not strength weak, owning weak), then yes he would do very good but strategic martial artist always gives him trouble. If silver samurai owned spiderman in 3 panels then bp shouldnt have a problem.

Sparkz
Well the reason Im saying that bp cant beat cap but can beat spiderman is because cap has already owned an upgraged spiderman twice and have beaten a non upgraded spiderman once. How many times does it take for spiderman to lose to cap for you all to understand that captain america is better.

Beast is stronger and faster than iron fist, do you think that beast can beat iron fist. When youre naming things like that you have to look at the whole of the character. Spiderman might be stronger and could be a tad faster BUT bp has on vibranium armor that could absorb almost any punch that spiderman throws at him (bp commented on how his suit was absorbing iron man punches, he still felt some of the impact though). He is just as fast as spiderman. A waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better fight than spiderman and have so many tools on him that could take spiderman out. He has enough speed and quickness to evade spiderman webbing, i would give this 5/10. The reason cap would do better is because of the shield and because he is just a better fighter than bp. Spiderman dont have that luxury. Spiderman is fighting a master tactian that knows spidermans ability and would find a way to get around spiderman spider sense.

If spiderman wasnt so weak to martial artist (not strength weak, owning weak), then yes he would do very good but strategic martial artist always gives him trouble. If silver samurai owned spiderman in 3 panels then bp shouldnt have a problem.

Ok then, so if BPs suit can absorb Spider-man's punches why not all of Caps? the shield isn't gonna help, cause Spidey can punch alot harder than Cap can hit with the shield, and it doesn't matter how good of a fighter you are if you only hit so hard if your a great fighter but your attacks have no effect then well how are you gonna win?. And don't come out with crap like nerve shots because, if the armour can absorb Iron Man punches it can absorb nerve shots as well.

And yeah Bp is fast no doubt, but everyone seems to forget Spider-man is flippin' skilled with his webbing just because it isn't as fast as a bullet doesn't mean its easily evaded, especially when it comes down in sheets. I'm not saying the fight would be easy by any means, but I would give it to Spidey 6 or 7/10 against BP.

And again Cap didn't own Spidey, they fought, both had a clear advantage in the fights at 1 point or another then it was ended, unless of course your saying that scan of BP throwing Wolverine away is clear evidence that Wolverine can't hit BP and is easily beaten to the ground? And yes Spidey has trouble with Martial artists, but he's also owned some aswell...

Apolloknight
I dont think black panther is as fast as spiderman, is he fast enough however, sure is.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1032/bpvssmzf2.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9669/bpvssm001vc3.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/459/bpvssm002gn5.jpg

Battlehammer

still waiting for a black panther feat that matches it let a lone surpasses it

I keep hereing that black panthers so fast..........yet every time I ask for a speed feat of his the surpasses Logan I get nothing.

Apolloknight
I keep hereing that black panthers so fast..........yet every time I ask for a speed feat of his the surpasses Logan I get nothing.

Thats a good feat capt, the only problem I see with it is, its wolverine vs humans with guns.

Humans with guns is no big deal to me these days. As always, I would rather use direct confrontations. (The two wolverine comments and panther scans)

carver9
Originally posted by Sparkz
Ok then, so if BPs suit can absorb Spider-man's punches why not all of Caps? the shield isn't gonna help, cause Spidey can punch alot harder than Cap can hit with the shield, and it doesn't matter how good of a fighter you are if you only hit so hard if your a great fighter but your attacks have no effect then well how are you gonna win?. And don't come out with crap like nerve shots because, if the armour can absorb Iron Man punches it can absorb nerve shots as well.

And yeah Bp is fast no doubt, but everyone seems to forget Spider-man is flippin' skilled with his webbing just because it isn't as fast as a bullet doesn't mean its easily evaded, especially when it comes down in sheets. I'm not saying the fight would be easy by any means, but I would give it to Spidey 6 or 7/10 against BP.

And again Cap didn't own Spidey, they fought, both had a clear advantage in the fights at 1 point or another then it was ended, unless of course your saying that scan of BP throwing Wolverine away is clear evidence that Wolverine can't hit BP and is easily beaten to the ground? And yes Spidey has trouble with Martial artists, but he's also owned some aswell...

Ok, the reason why Im saying that cap can own spiderman is because he has already done so 3 times. The next to the last fight was when they were fighting in the alley (when spidey was in his armor). Spidey specifically said, "I havent hit him once but he has hit me 3 times already. Then cap through his shield at spiderman and ended up landing a rib punch. Spiderman was on the ground hurt. If cap was ruthless, he could have went over there and ended the fight then but he didnt.

Then they fought again after that at the end of civil war and cap ended up punching spiderman through a wall, which ended the fight again. Then iron man flew over there and started fighting cap. Cap has proven to be better than spiderman. Spiderman IS stronger by far but cap is the better fighter and tactitian and has everything that spiderman has except strength (even though he is strong).

Now the reason that cap can beat bp is do to the fact that cap DOES know how to strick nerves and knows how to find weak points. His shield also cuts. Usually when bp and cap fight, they always stalemate each other and that is due to the shield on cap side and due to bp armor. They have a good defense against attacks. They have something to block punishment.

As for spiderman and bp, 5/10. I think that with peters smartness, he would find a way to get around bp armor.

Cap and spiderman, cap 6.5/10.

Apolloknight
As for spiderman and bp, 5/10. I think that with peters smartness, he would find a way to get around bp armor.

Cap and spiderman, cap 6.5/10.

He wouldnt find a way around his energy daggers though.

Battlehammer
Thats a good feat capt, the only problem I see with it is, its wolverine vs humans with guns.

Humans with guns is no big deal to me these days. As always, I would rather use direct confrontations. (The two wolverine comments and panther scans)
so you have no feats that surpass that or even match it. thought not.

ya you mean like when black panther states "there is no way hecould process my jungle swiftness" only to be proven wrong?

ya nive evidence there.

Then we have the latets issue were Logan underestimates black panther......

so really you have nothing.

oh and it was written by the racist hudlin who makes black panther out to be a god...........im surprized Black panther did not simply Ko every one with a single punch

Apolloknight

oh and it was written by the racist hudlin who makes black panther out to be a god...........im surprized Black panther did not simply Ko every one with a single punch

This is why I dont care to debate with you capt.

masterbruce

why, because he is a rabid Wolverine fanboy?

Battlehammer
really why? becuase im statign the writers is a racist and a joke?

dude makes ennis look good.

oh and please match the feat I presented or agree black panther simply just is not as fast.

carver9
By the way, you said that bp would have a hard time dodging spiderman webbing. I kinda disagree with that statement since a regular human girl dodged it (forgot the girl name that was teamed up with absorbing man), toad man did it, kraven did it, king pin has dodged it, etc....

Answer this for me, if someone came to black panther and asked him, " who would you fight first out of these 3, and he had to rank them from 1-3 who would he have as the 1st person on his list that he would fight first and that he could see himself beating. Wolverine, spiderman, or captain america.

Battlehammer
you still scared to verse me in the battlezone?

hell you can even team up with your idol tonystark

ya im such a fanboy............yet I think spiderman vs Wolverine is 6/10 depending on the scenerio. spiderman could win more or worlverine it simply depends on the battle field

Apolloknight

No, because he ignores and twist everything to his favor, and if its not in his favor, he attacks something else. You cant debate with people that wont shut up for two seconds and listen.

Oh, and jumping inside invisible women's force-field, and dodging a flat-out true speed blitz from whirlwind (who is without a doubt faster then wolverine), and defeating an entire new warriors line up(to include speed freak)>>>>>>>>>>then your scan with wolverine vs humans capt.

NiņoAraņa
By the way, you said that bp would have a hard time dodging spiderman webbing. I kinda disagree with that statement since a regular human girl dodged it (forgot the girl name that was teamed up with absorbing man), toad man did it, kraven did it, king pin has dodged it, etc.... i have no idea what you are talking about, involving the human girl or toad man, but Kraven has enhanced speed, and Kingpin is DEF no slouch either...

carver9
I dont think that bp is faster than logan BUT he has enough speed to surprise logan. Black panther is a great character and is full of surprises. To my knowledge he is the only street level being to ever take out the fantastic four by himself. He is a good fighter and has the ability to give wolverine trouble (and also own spiderman) but he havent proven to me yet that he is faster than wolverine. Wolverine just has done to many speed blitz his entire career, take this for example -

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/dprfla/xmen_v2_133_p04.jpg

Look how far he's away from this guy and look how fast he got there by the time the bullet left his face. The guy is just fast as hell.

Battlehammer
No, because he ignores and twist everything to his favor, and if its not in his favor, he attacks something else. You cant debate with people that wont shut up for two seconds and listen.

Oh, and jumping inside invisible women's force-field, and dodging a flat-out true speed blitz from whirlwind (who is without a doubt faster then wolverine), and defeating an entire new warriors line up(to include speed freak)>>>>>>>>>>then your scan with wolverine vs humans capt.
show the evidence.

stating a bunch of crap means nothing to me.

you have to show evidence. Im not gunna simply take your word on the matter.

so present the feat or admitt he not as fast.

Apolloknight
show the evidence.

Dude, I've posted those feats countless times, you haven't listened or ignored them. I'll not waste my time with you and post them anymore.

masterbruce
show the evidence.

don't you always state alot of bull faeces without posting any scans? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Dude, I've posted those feats countless times, you haven't listened or ignored them. I'll not waste my time with you and post them anymore.
really when have you posted them to me?

im gunan go with never.

you run becuase you know your evdience clearlly is not as good as your impling

carver9

NiņoAraņa
I cant think of her name but it was the girl that was teamed up with adsorbing man, shes the one that helped turn absorbing man into cocain; spiderman shot webbing at her and she side stepped ending with him saying, shes pretty fast. Toad man recently dodge spidermans webbed and then slammed him into a locamotive, when toad man was teamed up with stilt man.

Kraven aint close to being as fast as black panther. i wasn't saying BP couldn't, i may actually agree that he could, i was just stating that the people you said weren't exactly slow.

Apolloknight

Kraven aint close to being as fast as black panther.

yes

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vskraven.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vskraven2.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vskraven3.jpg

carver9
you still scared to verse me in the battlezone?

hell you can even team up with your idol tonystark

ya im such a fanboy............yet I think spiderman vs Wolverine is 6/10 depending on the scenerio. spiderman could win more or worlverine it simply depends on the battle field

Im not a huge wolverine fan but I dont agree with this. I give wolverine 7.5/10, no matter the environment. The reason why is because again thats all wolverine has to do is one shot spiderman and given wolverine speed and experience and martial arts, he has the ability to do so. Anyone with great fighting skills (iron fist, daredevil, elektra, black panther, sabertooth, silver samurai, batman, captain america, x-23, mr x, gorgon, some of the greatest fighters on the planet). has the ability to hit spiderman numerous of times.

I give wolverine the majority over spiderman.

NiņoAraņa
Im not a huge wolverine fan but I dont agree with this. I give wolverine 7.5/10, no matter the environment. The reason why is because again thats all wolverine has to do is one shot spiderman and given wolverine speed and experience and martial arts, he has the ability to do so. Anyone with great fighting skills (iron fist, daredevil, elektra, black panther, sabertooth, silver samurai, batman, captain america, x-23, mr x, gorgon, some of the greatest fighters on the planet). has the ability to hit spiderman numerous of times.

I give wolverine the majority over spiderman. some of those people are very questionable. ermm

carver9
yes

http://img56.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vskraven.jpg
http://img64.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vskraven2.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vskraven3.jpg

That didnt show me anything. You just show me kraven getting mud stomped by black panther.

carver9

NiņoAraņa
Well let me see who I have named. Iron fist has already tagged spiderman. Daredevil has already koed spiderman. Elektra has also koed spiderman and stabbed him in his shoulder. Black panther has already tagged spiderman. Sabertooth almost killed spiderman but let him go. Silver samurai has already koed spiderman by grabbing him by the wrist and slamming him in a chimney, ending it with a kick to the head. Batman is just great but nothing enhanced about him (dont know). Captain america, dont even have to explain. X-23 already had spiderman pinned on a roof top with her claws to his neck, with spiderman fearing for his death. Mrx, owned some of the best fighters in marvel in seconds, has the ability to read your mind and know what moves your going to do before you do it. Knows every fighting style on the planet. He would own cap and spiderman, and might could do it at the same time. Gorgon, has super human speed, super human reflexes, gorgon also had that same ability that mrx has, read you mind and know what move your going to do next.

I think my list is accurate. i was thinking more of Elektra, Batman, and Cap.

don't crucify me about the Cap thing, but i think if Spidey really tried Cap wouldn't be able to touch him, no CIS nor PIS involved.

Batman with no jobberaura shall NOT touch Spider-man. no expression

and i was sure Elektra is slower then DD, and Spidey is a bit faster then DD....ABC logic a little, i know, but i would think they'd not be able to hit him "numerous times"

Soljer

Battlehammer
don't you always state alot of bull faeces without posting any scans? roll eyes (sarcastic)
actaully when asked I always present evidence. Some time in scanns or in issue number and titles

carver9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.