Doomsday v.s. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Who wins?

llagrok
Count to 10 for me.

Caps Conscience
Hulk

janus77
hasn't this thread already been done, several times?

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by janus77
hasn't this thread already been done, several times?
Who Cares? lol I love the thought of seeing a comic book doing this fight. Hulk wins.

janus77
this would be a monster confrontation, lots and lots of smashing all over the place... maybe best set on the moon or something.

I'd like to see how Hulk counters/overcomes Doomsday's immense speed advantage... I don't doubt that he can overcome it or compensate for it, in some way or other, but it'd be interesting and might help pad out more about the Hulk's powerset.

cmack
ummm it has been done, but i think hulk kills him twice then doomsday adapts, then he gets rid of the hulk

Kento
It all depends on what Doomsday it is.

quanchi112
doomsday vs regulat hulk. doomsday should take this hands down.

Hannibal-Lector
which doomsday and which hulk

Lord Shaper
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Who wins?

Doomsday for obvious reasons.

Tron
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Who Cares? lol I love the thought of seeing a comic book doing this fight. Hulk wins.

I care, because I have the wonderful job of cleaning out the repeat threads so they don't bury the original, larger threads. Unfortunately, the older threads aren't coming up in search, so, this will stay open, for now (unless another mod feels differently).

vlaaad12345
DD takes this every time.

supremthor
which DD and which Hulk?

Juntai
Doomsday.

Priest
Hulk beats DOS DD

CaptainStoic
This fight will go on forever without a victor, the hulk will continue to increase in strength, and Doomsday will continue to adapt.... Stalemate.

Kurash
hulk would not beat DOS DD

quanchi112
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This fight will go on forever without a victor, the hulk will continue to increase in strength, and Doomsday will continue to adapt.... Stalemate. doomsday has always been more of a threat to me than hulk.

MightyEInherjar
IMO, Hulk can take DOS DD for 4/10, and maybe sneak in a win against any of the others.

Kento
I think Savage Hulk and Current Hulk can take DOS Doomsday if not 6/10 then 5/10. DOS Doomsday can be killed by pure physical strength and Hulk's got enough of that to put him down. He could possibly even take Doomsday Rex. However any of the others like H/P, Doomsday Wars, Gog Wars, and OWAW he's not going to take it at all..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Kento
I think Savage Hulk and Current Hulk can take DOS Doomsday if not 6/10 then 5/10. DOS Doomsday can be killed by pure physical strength and Hulk's got enough of that to put him down. He could possibly even take Doomsday Rex. However any of the others like H/P, Doomsday Wars, Gog Wars, and OWAW he's not going to take it at all..

I'd be inclined to agree actually. DOS DD didn't really impress me conisdering that the people he was fighting were much much weaker than their current counterparts.

boriquaking55
I've never seen this fight as close at all. DD wins everytime.

llagrok
Hulk doesn't have a strength edge to begin with and given Doomsday's speed, he should easily be able to take out most previous incarnations of the Hulk. WWH would probably be able to take the initial onslaught and win the day.

Bouboumaster
I run with the Hulk

quanchi112
is this ww hulk?

rico777
DD wins

quanchi112
unless a thread says ww hulk i treat hulk as reg hulk.

redhotrash
Doomsday adapts to whatever previously killed him, no? So shouldnt he have already adapted to blunt trauma (such as being punched) from his first Superman fight? or am I way off....?

quanchi112
i think ww hulk can inflict more damage than regular superman. so i feel ww hulk could definitely inflict pain upon doomsday.

horrorwolf
Doomsday will kick some for a while, but Hulk will turn this in the longrun for obvious reasons.

Doomsday's fighting style is right up Hulk's alley. Also Hulk is also near invulnerable, and stacked with an insane healing factor.
Hulk takes this.

quanchi112
no one has answered my question as to whther this is ww hulk or reg hulk.

redhotrash
Wait, the guy who killed Superman is gonna lose to a guy who could never hang with Supes? DD would rips Hulk's head off and eat it.

invisiblewoman
DD FTW!!!!

miraclethree
Doomsday beats any hulk barring War Hulk and WWH.
WWH and WarHulk beats any version of Doomsday.

WWH/War Hulk vs H/P Doomsday: 6-7/10 for the hulk (close fight)

horrorwolf
Nope.

Savage Hulk - Near Invulerable + Regen
(DOS) DD - Near Invulerable

Hulk.

(DOS) DD - Higher Base Strength + edged bone protrustions
Savage Hulk - starts with much lower base strength but can easily surpass DD's Strength and Damage potential.

Hulk eventually wins majority here, and thats just Savage Hulk.
There's no question that Hulk would win any WWH scenario.

Soljer
Originally posted by horrorwolf
Nope.

Hulk.

Savage Hulk - starts with much lower base strength but can easily surpass DD's Strength and Damage potential.

Fail.

Symmetric Chaos
Nope.

Hulk.

Except DD's faster and he's got regen too IIRC.

SavageHulk could theoretically beat him. WWH would more than likely take a few but the sheer initial difference is strength and speed is too much to say any Hulk yet shown would be able to take a certain majority over DOSDD.

redhotrash
Doomsday evolves as he fights. Break his neck, he keeps fighting and his neck adapts. Pull his head off and it bites you. Doomsday is Hulk to the 3rd power. Also as mentioned hes a hell of a lot faster.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by redhotrash
Doomsday evolves as he fights. Break his neck, he keeps fighting and his neck adapts. Pull his head off and it bites you. Doomsday is Hulk to the 3rd power. Also as mentioned hes a hell of a lot faster.

DOS DD didn't evolve on the fly.

horrorwolf
Wrong.
DOS Doomsday showed 0 regenerative abilities.
We have seen Banner get 80% of his skin taken off and regenerate...as well as Banner getting shot in the head and instantaneously regenerating before the effects of death.

DOS Doomsday only showed Superman like-durabililty, and his modified Kryptonian dna kicks in and strengthens him AFTER being killed - Not during a battle or he would have killed Superman even faster, as well as lived through the encounter to continue his devastation of Metropolis.

Hulk wins majority.

Apolloknight
Sooo, does doomsday no longer have Superman level speed these days?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Sooo, does doomsday no longer have Superman level speed these days?
This is DOS DD, and Supes didn't have anywhere NEAR the speed he does now.

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
This is DOS DD, and Supes didn't have anywhere NEAR the speed he does now.

DOS Superman was still far faster than the Hulk could ever hope to be. erm.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Soljer
I didn't say otherwise, but Hulk HAS tagged people on par with DOS Supes in the speed department.

horrorwolf

thats debatable obviously, But in any case Hulk would end this fight far stronger than DD.

As mentioned DD's fighting style is perfect for maximum pissing off Hulk, as well as staying in range... which would cause Hulk to end this fight faster than most people think.

Soljer
And, gimme a second, but who the hell said DOS Doomsday?

That's like saying "Wolverine beat Grey Hulk! He can take War Hulk!"

Most current versions unless otherwise specified, right? The thread starter certainly didn't say DOS....

darthgoober

Most current versions unless otherwise specified, right? The thread starter certainly didn't say DOS....
Oh shit...I must have gotten this thread confused with another. My bad.

Symmetric Chaos

Well thats the only version that debate is reasonable for so I guess people jumped on DOS as the one to be fighting.

CosmicSurfer
Hulk isn't even invulnerable. Doomsday is.

Doomsday has speed and reflexes on par with Supes according to Flash or Blue Beetle?(can't remember who)

Doomsday isn't kryptonian even though he was created in ancient Krypton. He was specifically said by Betron that he was from an unknown planet.

Doomsday slaughters him in a blitz frenzy attack

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CosmicSurfer

In DOS (which is the only reasonable match) DD wasn't invulnerable.

Doomsday has speed and reflexes on par with Supes according to Flash or Blue Beetle?(can't remember who)

That was a Superman who had nothing close to the speed of the current one. DD jumped away from him at the speed of sound and it took Supes a while to catch back up.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In DOS (which is the only reasonable match) DD wasn't invulnerable.

That was a Superman who had nothing close to the speed of the current one. DD jumped away from him at the speed of sound and it took Supes a while to catch back up.

Happy Dance Listen to this man he is correct.

horrorwolf

just....No. Hulk is one of the most nigh invulerable characters out there and he has a stacked healing factor.

Doomsday isn't kryptonian even though he was created in ancient Krypton. He was specifically said by Betron that he was from an unknown planet.

He is Kryptonian as far as we know. Although it is possible he could very well be from some other nearby planet, this is unknown...What IS known is that his origins are traced back to early Krypton.

TricksterPriest
just....No. Hulk is one of the most nigh invulerable characters out there and he has a stacked healing factor.

He is Kryptonian as far as we know. Although it is possible he could very well be from some other nearby planet, this is unknown...What IS known is that his origins are traced back to early Krypton.

Invulnerable? DOS is the only version of DD that Hulk would have a prayer against. Even Rex would take Hulk for a majority.

DD's DNA is so complex, even Apokolips tech wasn't able to duplicate it.

quanchi112
if this is rex and this is ww hulk. ww hulk would crush him. ten outta ten.

JasonK4
Doomsday wins.

masterbruce
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

DD's DNA is so complex, even Apokolips tech wasn't able to duplicate it.

weren't there DD clones?

quanchi112
Invulnerable? DOS is the only version of DD that Hulk would have a prayer against. Even Rex would take Hulk for a majority.

DD's DNA is so complex, even Apokolips tech wasn't able to duplicate it. apokolips tech wasnt able to put doomsday down. an unthinking brute. their tech isnt that great if they cant get rid of an idiot.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
apokolips tech wasnt able to put doomsday down. an unthinking brute. their tech isnt that great if they cant get rid of an idiot. laughing

quanchi112
laughing its true. darkseid and his whole planet was in a tailspin. the were dazed and confused and got their asses kicked by a creature tha couldnt even utter a sentence. jason voorhees so to speak. jason kicked ass and took names.

horrorwolf
its true. darkseid and his whole planet was in a tailspin. the were dazed and confused and got their asses kicked by a creature tha couldnt even utter a sentence. jason voorhees so to speak. jason kicked ass and took names.

yeah, and still hilarious.

quanchi112
yeah, and still hilarious. i know. it showed us how clueless darkseid could be to an unthinking powerful foe. darkseid admitted he couldnt beat him and didnt even try.

masterbruce
darkseid admitted he couldnt beat him and didnt even try.

umm.. Darkseid unleashed his omega beams upon DD. He certainly tried.

JasonK4
edit

Rufus T Firefly
been.done.to.death. no expression

CosmicSurfer
How is Hulk invulnverable? He gets pierced by conventional weaponry. Gets burned quite alot. And had his flesh peeled off by normal foes. DD took a blast equivalent to a million nukes without being fazed and he rarely gets stabbed or pierced. It took a Galactus level being to atomize him down to a skeleton. How could Hulk compete with this?

It takes superior alien tech to *maybe* overcome DD's invulnerability, not so with the Hulk.

And some of you need to read Hunter/Prey again. It was stated by Betron that doomsday is from another unknown planet, not krypton. He isn't kryptonian.

quanchi112
Originally posted by masterbruce
umm.. Darkseid unleashed his omega beams upon DD. He certainly tried. he tried once i know but he didnt try to go after him with superman. he wussed out.

TricksterPriest
FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME, THE REASON APOKOLIPS DIDN'T USE IT'S TECH ON DOOMSDAY, WAS BECAUSE THE CYBORG SUPERMAN WAS IN CONTROL OF THE PLANET'S DEFENSE SYSTEMS!!

NiņoAraņa
FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME, THE REASON APOKOLIPS DIDN'T USE IT'S TECH ON DOOMSDAY, WAS BECAUSE THE CYBORG SUPERMAN WAS IN CONTROL OF THE PLANET'S DEFENSE SYSTEMS!! and hopefully that is put to rest thumb up

quanchi112
FOR THE LAST GOD DAMN TIME, THE REASON APOKOLIPS DIDN'T USE IT'S TECH ON DOOMSDAY, WAS BECAUSE THE CYBORG SUPERMAN WAS IN CONTROL OF THE PLANET'S DEFENSE SYSTEMS!! it shows how easily apokolips can be taken over by cyborg. tech wouldnt have saved them from doomsday anyways.

wink

h1a8
Even the weakess DD (DOS version) would rape 10 WWHs fighting him. This is mainly due to his speed (speed in comparison to flash's), strength (greater than even Superman's), and durability (much greater than Superman's also). DOS DD can simply throw Hulk into space with a simple gesture, moving at a speed that makes Hulk a statue. DOS DD can also easily penetrate Hulk's brain with his protrusions for a KO or kill.

Soljer
DOS Doomsday versus the Hulk would be a fight.

Any other Doomsday versus the Hulk would be an utter curbstomp in favor of said Doomsday.

spetznaz
it shows how easily apokolips can be taken over by cyborg. tech wouldnt have saved them from doomsday anyways.

wink

Seriously Quanchi, you make it seem like it is easy to prevent Cyborg Superman from taking over tech suites.

Once again, you are saying something that you know very well to be a falacious argument.

Cyborg Superman can take over any technological system, and thus him shutting down Apokolips by tapping into the main nodal points doesn't mean that Apokolips is weak.

It would be like having a battalion of Main Battle Tanks get taken out by a tactical nuke, and then stating that shows the sheer inefficacy of modern tank warfare.

If Cyborg (from teen Titans) had done that then that would have shown Apokolip tech is a joke. But CYBORG SUPERMAN doing that is another different story.

There is something called context, and that is something i know you know quite well. Yet you insist on bringing up all sorts of arguments that do not pass the warm-spit test (e.g. on the other thread where you were showing Superman was weak by saying he got beaten up by Luthor's thugs, yet not mentioning what was the reason behind that).

Anyways, about Apokoliptan technology.

Let's put it this way ....in Batman-Superman, Bruce had gotten into a room in Apokolips that was filled to the brim with round devices. Each ONE was capable of creating a firepit in an entire planet. That was in one storeroom.

carver9
This is a good fight to me. Both are the same character, given dd's speed, hulk strength and durability increases during combat. Doomsday is hulk, but with bone claws. Hulk has taken on numerous of powerful beings at once and has over came them, just like doomsday has done. Now doomsday is the more interesting character out of the two, wwh is becoming interesting but when it comes to rage and power, both are the same. My vote 5/10 for both.

Hulk taking on onslaught is just as good as doomsday taking on the entire jla since onslaught took on the xmen and avengers at the same time by himself but hulk and onslaught was throwing punches that even had earths mightiest beings flying back because of the raw power.

WWH hasnt shown a limit yet and he has the ability to beat doomsday and would enjoy the fight. War hulk might could kill any version of doomsday since he was powered by a celestial and his strength was unlimited and didnt show a weakness. I consider him the strongest of all the hulks.

5/10

Soljer
DOS Doomsday vs. Hulk may actually be a match to see.

Any other version rapes every version of the Hulk simultaneously.

carver9

I dont agree.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
This is a good fight to me. Both are the same character, given dd's speed, hulk strength and durability increases during combat. Doomsday is hulk, but with bone claws. Hulk has taken on numerous of powerful beings at once and has over came them, just like doomsday has done. Now doomsday is the more interesting character out of the two, wwh is becoming interesting but when it comes to rage and power, both are the same. My vote 5/10 for both.

Hulk taking on onslaught is just as good as doomsday taking on the entire jla since onslaught took on the xmen and avengers at the same time by himself but hulk and onslaught was throwing punches that even had earths mightiest beings flying back because of the raw power.

WWH hasnt shown a limit yet and he has the ability to beat doomsday and would enjoy the fight. War hulk might could kill any version of doomsday since he was powered by a celestial and his strength was unlimited and didnt show a weakness. I consider him the strongest of all the hulks.

5/10

Let's be real here. Onslaught wanted Hulk to break his armor. and earlier in the saga, he mindraped Hulk, twice. It's quite obvious that Hulk would have no chance against Onslaught in a straight fight.

Difference between DD and Hulk is: Doomsday's opponents didn't job. and Hulk has never beaten a team on par with the JLA. And for the love of god, do not compare the Avengers or the Xmen to the JLA, they are at least a tier or two above them.

What can Hulk do, that Superman, GL, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, etc, couldn't do? Answer: Jack shit. All Hulk brings is dynamic strength. Something DD has in abundance.

Yes, Hulk could take DOS. But after being killed by Superman, what chance does Hulk have against the other DD's? roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman could take any Hulk 10/10, partially due to speed, but mostly due to outclassing him. Doomsday at his best would NEVER lose to any Hulk, or even all Hulks. wink

carver9
Let's be real here. Onslaught wanted Hulk to break his armor. and earlier in the saga, he mindraped Hulk, twice. It's quite obvious that Hulk would have no chance against Onslaught in a straight fight.

Difference between DD and Hulk is: Doomsday's opponents didn't job. and Hulk has never beaten a team on par with the JLA. And for the love of god, do not compare the Avengers or the Xmen to the JLA, they are at least a tier or two above them.

What can Hulk do, that Superman, GL, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, etc, couldn't do? Answer: Jack shit. All Hulk brings is dynamic strength. Something DD has in abundance.

Yes, Hulk could take DOS. But after being killed by Superman, what chance does Hulk have against the other DD's? roll eyes (sarcastic) Superman could take any Hulk 10/10, partially due to speed, but mostly due to outclassing him. Doomsday at his best would NEVER lose to any Hulk, or even all Hulks. wink

I agree with you on some cases EXCEPT superman beating hulk 10/10. No matter what anyone on these forums say, i dont think that superman, wonderwoman, thor can beat no hulk 10/10. Doomsday is a very powerful character (if you havent seen the superman/doomsday movie yet, go to you tube and look at it NOW) but like I said before, he is hulk. Now it hilarious how you say that theres no team on par with jla when the avengers is the jla: Captain america>batman - Thor>superman - wonderwoman=hercules and she hulk, martian manhunter>vision: hulk is an avenger, wonderman, beast, iron man. Green lantern is the most powerful on the team but it looks pretty equal to me.

5/10 WWH, doomsday.

TricksterPriest
I agree with you on some cases EXCEPT superman beating hulk 10/10. No matter what anyone on these forums say, i dont think that superman, wonderwoman, thor can beat no hulk 10/10. Doomsday is a very powerful character (if you havent seen the superman/doomsday movie yet, go to you tube and look at it NOW) but like I said before, he is hulk. Now it hilarious how you say that theres no team on par with jla when the avengers is the jla: Captain america>batman - Thor>superman - wonderwoman=hercules and she hulk, martian manhunter>vision: hulk is an avenger, wonderman, beast, iron man. Green lantern is the most powerful on the team but it looks pretty equal to me.

5/10 WWH, doomsday.

Hulk beating a good team of Avengers (IE: one that has Thor, Quasar, or another solid herald leveler) requires some jobbing on the Avenger's part. Doomsday can solo most incarnations of the Avengers. I refrain from saying all, since I don't know all of them.

The JLA couldn't stop DD, the Avengers would have no chance.

Doomsday=Hulk? Hell nah. stoned Doomsday>>Hulk. And that's just DOS DD. All the Doomsdays after that far outclass the Hulk.

Supes, Wondy, Thor, NOT take 10/10? Yeah, sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) Let's ignore the unholy plot device that is Mjolnir and that Thor fights like an idiot when he faces Hulk most of the time. Or the vast, vast, vast, speed difference between Hulk and Supes or Wondy. Or Wondy's lasso. Or Superman's other powers.

that one has been proved countless times. You have to severely handicap Superman to give Hulk a shot at beating him. big grin

JLA vs. Avengers is an old arguement. And 90-95% of the time, JLA wins. There's not only a power difference, it's the sheer versatility and teamwork.

Read Grant Morrison's run on JLA vol. 3. You'll see what I mean.

carver9
Hulk beating a good team of Avengers (IE: one that has Thor, Quasar, or another solid herald leveler) requires some jobbing on the Avenger's part. Doomsday can solo most incarnations of the Avengers. I refrain from saying all, since I don't know all of them.

Doomsday=Hulk? Hell nah. stoned Doomsday>>Hulk. And that's just DOS DD. All the Doomsdays after that far outclass the Hulk.

Supes, Wondy, Thor, NOT take 10/10? Yeah, sure. roll eyes (sarcastic) Let's ignore the unholy plot device that is Mjolnir and that Thor fights like an idiot when he faces Hulk most of the time. Or the vast, vast, vast, speed difference between Hulk and Supes or Wondy. Or Wondy's lasso. Or Superman's other powers.

that one has been proved countless times. You have to severely handicap Superman to give Hulk a shot at beating him. big grin

JLA vs. Avengers is an old arguement. And 90-95% of the time, JLA wins. There's not only a power difference, it's the sheer versatility and teamwork.

Read Grant Morrison's run on JLA vol. 3. You'll see what I mean.

Kalibak seems not to have a problem with supermans speed. A lot of heavy hitters seems to work around the speed that wonderwoman and superman display and i think that hulk could also do the same thing.

I hate the hulk but I am going to give him his credit. Hulk has the power and the ability to give doomsday and fight and possibly win. Hulk has the ability to withstand a lot of damage output and continue to fight until he wins. Like I said before, hulk and doomsday are the same beings. Hulk has him a win over pre crisis superman (even though I dont agree with the win but it happened), so thats not a good thing to bring to the table, doomsday beating this or that.

With all the powerhouses on both teams of the avengers and jla, they seem pretty equal to me. Whoever you put on the table for the jla I can put someone up from the avengers side that could beat him or her.

llagrok
Kalibak seems not to have a problem with supermans speed. A lot of heavy hitters seems to work around the speed that wonderwoman and superman display and i think that hulk could also do the same thing.

I hate the hulk but I am going to give him his credit. Hulk has the power and the ability to give doomsday and fight and possibly win. Hulk has the ability to withstand a lot of damage output and continue to fight until he wins. Like I said before, hulk and doomsday are the same beings. Hulk has him a win over pre crisis superman (even though I dont agree with the win but it happened), so thats not a good thing to bring to the table, doomsday beating this or that.

With all the powerhouses on both teams of the avengers and jla, they seem pretty equal to me. Whoever you put on the table for the jla I can put someone up from the avengers side that could beat him or her.

You don't think that Thor, Superman or Wonder Woman could take a clear 10/10 from the Hulk?

laughing out loud laughing durlaugh

carver9
Originally posted by llagrok
You don't think that Thor, Superman or Wonder Woman could take a clear 10/10 from the Hulk?

laughing out loud laughing durlaugh

The laughing faces are hilarious. Nope, I dont think that they can take 10/10 from hulk since superman or wonderwoman cant take 10/10 from mongul or kalibak and it has been proven on panel. Just my opinion, you dont have to agree.

llagrok
The laughing faces are hilarious. Nope, I dont think that they can take 10/10 from hulk since superman or wonderwoman cant take 10/10 from mongul or kalibak and it has been proven on panel. Just my opinion, you dont have to agree.

But
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/WRONG.jpg

Soljer
Superman doesn't take 10/10 from the Hulk. no expression.

That is, if you take away his speed advantage. And his flight advantage. And his heat vision. And torquasm-vo. And....

Symmetric Chaos

That JLA was far less powerful than the one today and (from reading DOS) had rather limited teamwork capabilities.

Doomsday=Hulk? Hell nah. stoned Doomsday>>Hulk. And that's just DOS DD.

DOS isn't even close to being that far above Hulk in a single straight fight.

Let's ignore the unholy plot device that is Mjolnir and that Thor fights like an idiot when he faces Hulk most of the time.

CIS applies. Thor is an idiot when he fights brawlers.

Of course this new Thor might not so srug

Or Superman's other powers.

HV? Nada
Ice Breath? lol
TVo? Sure
Supersenses? He can have fun with those
Flight? I admit the superior maneuverability would be helpful

Yeah Superman would have to have some sort of "boyscout" persona. As opposed to unceasing bloodlust that usually grips his psyche no expression

carver9

That is, if you take away his speed advantage. And his flight advantage. And his heat vision. And torquasm-vo. And....

Answer this for me, do you think that hyperion can take hulk.

llagrok
That JLA was far less powerful than the one today and (from reading DOS) had rather limited teamwork capabilities.

DOS isn't even close to being that far above Hulk in a single straight fight.

CIS applies. Thor is an idiot when he fights brawlers.

Of course this new Thor might not so srug

HV? Nada
Ice Breath? lol
TVo? Sure
Supersenses? He can have fun with those
Flight? I admit the superior maneuverability would be helpful

Yeah Superman would have to have some sort of "boyscout" persona. As opposed to unceasing bloodlust that usually grips his psyche no expression

Thor isn't an idiot, but chooses to give most of his opponents a fair fight. Just like Superman he doesn't believe in killing people, hence why he has used Mjolnir to its full potential like twice.

miraclethree
Even Rex would take Hulk for a majority.

laughing laughing laughing

this guy is really stupid sad

miraclethree

Don't debate the hulk if you hate him or you get a real bad showing.

miraclethree

you feel bad

miraclethree

Current Hulk beats Superman any time.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by miraclethree

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/ohsnap.png

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/ohsnap.png

That took four people and a special chemical to do.

Superman is one person and has no superchemicals herbwink

Soljer
Don't debate the hulk if you hate him or you get a real bad showing.

I don't hate the Hulk. I like his character, but it doesn't change the fact that he's inferior to Doomsday.

In your dreams, perhaps. Certainly not anywhere else.

That took four people and a special chemical to do.

Superman is one person and has no superchemicals herbwink

And you know good and well that those facts don't diminish Superman's chances in the least.

h1a8

5/10

Your faulty abc reasoning is destroying the essence of how the fight will go. This is actually a spite thread. Even DOS DD vs. any Hulk is spite.

Fact: DOS DD will ko or kill the Hulk (any version) in a matter of seconds. Why?
Because of the fact that Hulk can be koed with sufficient power and this DD has the sufficient power and relentless flashlike speed to do it.

No one can say it is impossible for Hulk to be Koed (Are you saying this my friend?). But this is false due to the many times it has happened.
No one can say that DOS Superman doesn't have the power (or isn't strong enough) to ko the Hulk. For this is absolutely ridiculous to believe this. But DOS DD is stronger than DOS Superman and just as fast.

Please answer the following:

1. Lastly, why do many (if not all) believe that Superman will beat the Hulk?
Because mainly of the speed right and BFR abilities right?. Well don't DOS DD have similar speed?

2. If you do believe it is possible for Hulk to be rendered unconscience then under what circumstances do you believe it can be done?

3. Does DOS DD have those circumstances? If not then why?

Symmetric Chaos
And you know good and well that those facts don't diminish Superman's chances in the least.

sad

Sundipped
Doomsday 11/10 times. This is nothing but a workout for him.

starking
bump

jinzin
lol DD ftw baby!

snoopdogg
Doomsday anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

Mikeros
Current Hulk would trash any Doomsday.

H/P DD and DD Wars should beat most of hulks barring WWH, War hulk, Maestro.

shin_gear
Hulk wouldn't beat Superman. I believe he can take Doomsday from what I've seen of the two.

Soljer
Hunter Prey Doomsday could take several dozen World War Hulks and be quite fine. erm.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Mikeros
Current Hulk would trash any Doomsday.

H/P DD and DD Wars should beat most of hulks barring WWH, War hulk, Maestro.
H/P doomsday would take all those and rather easily or did you forget how bad a motherbox amped superman was getting handled...war hulk is the only one who might stand a chance.

horrorwolf
Hulk beats DOS Doomsday 10/10.

Doomsday fights in Hulks style (Exactly what is needed to piss him off and pump Hulk up beyond DD's capabilities), Only Doomsday doesn't have Hulk's Regen and he doesn't have Hulk's UNLIMITED strength.

Hulk surpasses DD in damage level after the first 1/2 hour or so FTW.

Doomsday does NOT have unlimited strength, its just unknown, but it has its limits. Hulk is known to draw his energies from an unlimited extra-dimensional power source which feeds his strength, durability, and regenerative capabilites.

If you really want to know,
Whats even worse is the fact that there isn't even a known limit to his rage which is what taps into those other abilities....which makes Hulk one of the most destructive and unstoppable characters ever.

(DOS)DD and Superman can not withstand extended damage and were both killed due to exhaustion and physical damage alone. Neither of which Hulk is vulnerable to. The only way to take Hulk is to outsmart him and diffuse his anger level. DD aint doin that ever.

vlaaad12345
Hulk has been beatin by pure physical means several times I really dont know where you get this crap from,and even dos doomsday and supes can take extended physical damage they fought for a day straight.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Hulk has been beatin by pure physical means several times I really dont know where you get this crap from,and even dos doomsday and supes can take extended physical damage they fought for a day straight.

true, what what you leave out is the fact that they dont have Hulk's regen on top of high durability.

Gecko4lif
true, what what you leave out is the fact that they dont have Hulk's regen on top of high durability.
hulk's durabibility is shit

wolverine cuts him

all he has is anger and really broken regen

vlaaad12345
Superman heals from getting his throat slit in seconds,hes lived with his heart litterally ripped out.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
hulk's durabibility is shit

wolverine cuts him

all he has is anger and really broken regen

Wolverine cut Thanos too. Recently Hulk has taken adamantium bullets and Torch's Nova.

Estacado
Huc is angry!!

Gecko4lif
Wolverine cut Thanos too. Recently Hulk has taken adamantium bullets and Torch's Nova.
When? The infinity gauntlet thing?
That did less then cap punching him

SuperiorTech
They dont seem to know what to do with hulk durability before you could throw pretty much anything at the hulk and it just bounced off now when ever someone touch's him he bleeds.He durability seemed to be played up before and the healing factor was a fall back now its seem's to have been reversed.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
When? The infinity gauntlet thing?
That did less then cap punching him

Cap punching him? When, in that memory of Spiderman's?

Gecko4lif
Cap punching him? When, in that memory of Spiderman's? Spiderman was already dead at that point

Horrificus

Doomsday fights in Hulks style (Exactly what is needed to piss him off and pump Hulk up beyond DD's capabilities), Only Doomsday doesn't have Hulk's Regen and he doesn't have Hulk's UNLIMITED strength.

Doomsday does NOT have unlimited strength, its just unknown, but it has its limits. Hulk is known to draw his energies from an unlimited extra-dimensional power source which feeds his strength, durability, and regenerative capabilites.

Whats even worse is the fact that there isn't even a known limit to his rage which is what taps into those other abilities....which makes Hulk one of the most destructive and unstoppable characters ever.

(DOS)DD and Superman can not withstand extended damage and were both killed due to exhaustion and physical damage alone. Neither of which Hulk is vulnerable to. The only way to take Hulk is to outsmart him and diffuse his anger level. DD aint doin that ever.

Seriously, you "Hulkies" have to get in touch with the books. Hulk does get CONSTANTLY hurt, killed, maimed, and beaten.

Yes, I said "killed", because, yes, he has been killed, even if he has come back.

War Hulk was just Hulk with Celestial technology that gave him an edge. He is still Hulk.

WWH is just Hulk with the absorbed energy of 1 warp core explosion.
WWH did get slapped around pretty good during the whole fiasco so far, by a few dudes in that story.

THE most powerful incarnation is still Maestro.

Great, Hulk gets his power from an extra dimensional source. So do about 50 other characters.

They are all "practically" this, "virtually" that, "nigh" those. Blah, blah , blah.

Juggernaut pushed WWH back, (as expected), Zom blew a hole in him, etc, etc, etc. He is not all powerful or indestructible, by a long shot.

Hulk is a strong guy that regenerates and gets stronger. That's it. That's all.

DD wins. Unless Hulk can figure out a new use for his outfit, (that seems to be able to withstand a scream from Black Bolt.)

I hope I didn't leave anything out. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Doomsday.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Horrificus
Seriously, you "Hulkies" have to get in touch with the books. Hulk does get CONSTANTLY hurt, killed, maimed, and beaten.

Doomsday has constantly been hurt physically despite his supposed ability to adapt.

WWH is just Hulk with the absorbed energy of 1 warp core explosion.

Wrong.

WWH did get slapped around pretty good during the whole fiasco so far, by a few dudes in that story.

Didn't do anything that lasted for very long though.

THE most powerful incarnation is still Maestro.

Wrong.

Juggernaut pushed WWH back, (as expected), Zom blew a hole in him, etc, etc, etc. He is not all powerful or indestructible, by a long shot.

So surviving a blast from a portion of Zom's power that went right through his body and slowing down Juggernaut (and even using his intellect to stop him in much the way WarHulk did) somehow makes him weak?

What the hell are you smoking?

Hulk is a strong guy that regenerates and gets stronger. That's it. That's all.

Wrong.

DD wins.

Unless it's DOS. Almost certainly.

horrorwolf
Although Superman heals faster than the normal human....Superman has no true regen, just high-invulnerability....As I said with regen he would have taken DD out easy, as well as survived the encounter without a scratch to show for it.

However this did not happen, instead Superman was beaten to death due to physical exhaustion and excessive physical damage taken.

supremthor

laughing laughing thats great i .. in strength i would most likely give to hulk but that only IF hulk survives that long. DD stamina is so fare greater then that of hulk. hulk can fight for say only a week straight.But DD never tires he just keeps going. and we allllllllll no that hulk tires in a long fight ..stronger yes but still tired.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by supremthor
laughing laughing thats great i .. in strength i would most likely give to hulk but that only IF hulk survives that long. DD stamina is so fare greater then that of hulk. hulk can fight for say only a week straight.But DD never tires he just keeps going. and we allllllllll no that hulk tires in a long fight ..stronger yes but still tired.

I wouldn't give strength to DD. He is stronger than Superman and adapts on the fly. So he would likely just adapt to gain greater resitance to the hulks punches or adapt and become stronger in order to knock the hulk out.

vlaaad12345
Although Superman heals faster than the normal human....Superman has no true regen, just high-invulnerability....As I said with regen he would have taken DD out easy, as well as survived the encounter without a scratch to show for it.

However this did not happen, instead Superman was beaten to death due to physical exhaustion and excessive physical damage taken.
Superman does have regen you noob go read a gd superman comic,he has survived with his heart ripped out and healed a slit throat in seconds.

Soljer
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Superman does have regen you noob go read a gd superman comic,he has survived with his heart ripped out and healed a slit throat in seconds.

Issue numbers?

I don't doubt you, I just wanna see it for myself.

FearOfBlood
World War Hulk owns Doomsday.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Doomsday pwns World War Huc.

Agreed.

FearOfBlood
i hate the hulk because he is >>> than my favourite chars

agreed

Bad Ash231
I'm such a major huc fanboy.

Agreed.

FearOfBlood
Agreed.

Good try. My fav is Morg. Morg would rape Thanos or Darkseid in seconds. Morg (WOL) would destroy them both together.

vlaaad12345
Issue numbers?

I don't doubt you, I just wanna see it for myself.
Slit throat is from sacrifice when he fought ww remember she slit his throat with her tiara,and the heart thing is from emperor joker(dont rem the exact issue number).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by supremthor

When did DoS DD ever fight for a week straight? He went for a day without appreciably weakening but thats about it. Hulk has far better feats of stamina.

Soljer
For the record, as long as the Hulk's enraged, his stamina is limitless.

Still, DOS Doomsday versus the Hulk is likely a push.

alfmartinez
it is logical that doomsday would some day evolve and kill hulk.
when doomsday was killed in battle against superman it is known that after that superman couldn't kill him again, because he evolved. So that doomsday would knock hulk easily..

Harry Fingerman
Good try. My fav is Morg. Morg would rape Thanos or Darkseid in seconds. Morg (WOL) would destroy them both together. Devil Hulk's favorite character is Morg?

Also, I remember you saying Hulk would destroy Morg with the Waters.

Which, really doesn't support your lying...

horrorwolf
When did DoS DD ever fight for a week straight? He went for a day without appreciably weakening but thats about it. Hulk has far better feats of stamina.

Easily.

Actually DOS Doomsday went for a day and Died. Hulk? never.

Gecko4lif
Good try. My fav is Morg. Morg would rape Thanos or Darkseid in seconds. Morg (WOL) would destroy them both together.
You asumuse me so much

jinzin
Perhaps, but DOS doomsday DID take down the entire Gl Corps, kill Darkseids friend (a feat that scared DS) and then tossed DS aside like a toy, as well as having wiped out at least 2 to 3 entire planets before ever even getting to the DOS event. I would think that the time it takes to kill an entire planet's worth of lifeforms would take a substantial amount of stamina.. to be honest.. I don't even think Stamina's a factor for DD.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by jinzin
Perhaps, but DOS doomsday DID take down the entire Gl Corps, kill Darkseids friend (a feat that scared DS) and then tossed DS aside like a toy, as well as having wiped out at least 2 to 3 entire planets before ever even getting to the DOS event. I would think that the time it takes to kill an entire planet's worth of lifeforms would take a substantial amount of stamina.. to be honest.. I don't even think Stamina's a factor for DD.

Its a factor or he wouldnt die so often.

jinzin
What the f**k?

riiiiiiiight... Because getting Vaped by Pure energy had to with stamina even though he was relentless in his attack on the Radiants home planet to the point that nothing else they did could stop him.

Because getting his neck broken by Superman's hardest punch has to do with Stamina even though Clark admitted that DD was getting stronger and tougher to beat as the fight progressed..

Because getting ripped apart by the end of time from Waverider's wristbands has to do with Stamina even though Hunter/Prey Superman was almost entirely battle-ineffective against him even after being in the middle of a 100 million Nuke equivolent blast......

Because getting stuck between 4 teleportationg tubes had to do with STAMINA even though he was completely dishing it to the entire JLA before getting tricked into them........

Because getting Vaped by Imperiex's disintigration beam had to do with STAMINA even though DD was tearing apart every Imperiex probe that approached him with absolutely NO signs of slowing down.......

Not to mention the fact that the only time we've seen DD's insides it pretty much was proven that he doesn't have any vital organs.

no expression

Do you even understand what the term stamina implies?

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

riiiiiiiight... Because getting Vaped by Pure energy had to with stamina even though he was relentless in his attack.

Because getting his neck broken by Superman's hardest punch has to do with Stamina even though Clark admitted that DD was getting stronger and tougher to beat as the fight progressed..

Because getting ripped apart by the end of time from Waverider's wristbands has to do with Stamina even though Hunter/Prey Superman was almost entirely battle-ineffective against him even after being in the middle of a 100 million Nuke equivolent blast......

Because getting stuck between 4 teleportationg tubes had to do with STAMINA even though he was completely dishing it to the entire JLA before getting tricked into them........

Because getting Vaped by Imperiex's disintgration beam had to do with STAMINA even though DD was tearing apart ever Imperiex probe that approached him with absolutely NO signs of slowing down.......

no expression

Do you even understand what the term stamina implies?

A lot of that was not DOS though. And there's really no argument about H/P or GogWar DD beating Hulk erm

jinzin
A lot of that was not DOS though. And there's really no argument about H/P or GogWar DD beating Hulk erm

Oh don't misunderstand me my friend... that wasn't in relation so much to the fight at hand,

That was simply a response to Horrorwolf's nonsense that DD's death's have somehow been the result of a lack of stamina on his part...

Which if he knew the first thing about DD or what stamina really is, he would also know.. IS nonsense..

Horrificus

Horrificus
Stamina? I don't think so. High-Stamina feats would be a character fighting for an extended period of time, showing no signs of tiring, or damage.

Hulk has not shown this in any great way. He shows wear and tear during any kind of extended battle.

The question is, Did DD ever get killed by a "Brick"? Has he ever been beaten by a character with regular speed, and no powers other than the physical?

No.

To create his first "death", which was against Superman, it was at the height of pitched battle using similar techniques and power.

A combination of super-speed and super-strength. It took a character with powers similar to his, to kill him.

The equivalent would be for Hulk to fight a very slow version of Abomination.

jinzin
Yup, hasn't been a factor or reason for DD's losses.

Symmetric Chaos
Stamina? I don't think so. High-Stamina feats would be a character fighting for an extended period of time, showing no signs of tiring, or damage.

Hulk has not shown this in any great way. He shows wear and tear during any kind of extended battle.

He shows wear and tear but it doesn't have much of an effect on him fighting. Even people trying to drain him have lost to sheer stamina.

On multiple occasions Hulk has sat though people trying every manner direct attack they can think of with little effect.

He's swum across oceans. He's traveled for weeks upon weeks with a symbiont before getting tired or hungry.

The question is, Did DD ever get killed by a "Brick"? Has he ever been beaten by a character with regular speed, and no powers other than the physical?

No.

Actually if you read DOS you could see that what killed DD there was physical force.

jinzin
I really don't think that Stamina would come into play during this fight... the onyl way I can think of that happening is if the poisions that Doomsday secretes from his bone claws started to slow down Hulk's healing factor, but even that would be after a couple of days of fighting.

jinzin
Actually if you read DOS you could see that what killed DD there was physical force.
He said that it took a character with similar powers to kill DD....

Yes, it was a blunt force attack that killed DD in the last connection of the fight, BUT, Superman did attest that he was using every power he had his disposal to keep up the pressure on DD... if he didn't have them he probably would have been dropped before ever getting to the point where he could land that last blow.

Horrificus
He said that it took a character with similar powers to kill DD....

Yes, it was a blunt force attack that killed DD in the last connection of the fight, BUT, Superman did attest that he was using every power he had his disposal to keep up the pressure on DD... if he didn't have them he probably would have been dropped before ever getting to the point where he could land that last blow.

Correct.

I am saying that it took the "Silver Bullet" of Superman's strength and speed, to land that last killing blow.
And, it would figure that DD's strike was moving equally fast, since Supes had already had a taste of what DD was packing. I am sure he was using all his speed, and not wanting to get hit.

So, no. Hulk does not have any combination of powers that have shown to be needed to beat DD.

Remember, a block of adamantium is indestructible. But, it isn't fast, can't hit you, and doesn't have any other powers.

Hulk has what Hulk has. That's it. It's when you guys try to have him do things he CANNOT do, that you lose credibility on here.

He cannot beat a guy that is about his equal in strength, rage, regeneration, but with the speed of the Flash.

Switch 07
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/hulk.jpg

Horrificus
And, honestly, it wouldn't even be fun to read a Hulk comic if he was unbeatable.

Who wants to spend money on a book that shows the same thing every month?

Wondering HOW he will win against tough enemies is most of the fun.

Symmetric Chaos
Correct.

I am saying that it took the "Silver Bullet" of Superman's strength and speed, to land that last killing blow.
And, it would figure that DD's strike was moving equally fast, since Supes had already had a taste of what DD was packing. I am sure he was using all his speed, and not wanting to get hit.

So, no. Hulk does not have any combination of powers that have shown to be needed to beat DD.

Remember, a block of adamantium is indestructible. But, it isn't fast, can't hit you, and doesn't have any other powers.

Hulk has what Hulk has. That's it. It's when you guys try to have him do things he CANNOT do, that you lose credibility on here.

He cannot beat a guy that is about his equal in strength, rage, regeneration, but with the speed of the Flash.

DOS DD didn't fight anybody with that kind of speed. He blitzed an old JLA that didn't work to great together and kept up with a Superman from a good while back. That doesn't really make him fast enough to be out of Hulk's league IMO. Especially since all he wanted to do was brawl with people.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>