Terra runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Terra

Terra is fully healed and restored in between each battle.

First battle:
Vincent Valentine (Chaos form available), Battle takes place in the Forgotten City

Second Battle:
Ganondorf (Can be hurt by forces other than MS and Light Arrows), takes place in Hyrule Fields (OoT is the place I'm thinking of)

Third Battle:
Sephiroth (Heartless Angel & Super Nova disabled), Battle takes place in Midgar

Fourth Battle:
Dante(Super Sparda form disabled), Battle takes place where he fought that huge demon (City area)

Fifth Battle:
Kain Battle takes place in the barren where Terra is fought by Sora

(I know i might not have got the order of power right but oh well)

Restrictions:

No healing spells

No Soul attacks/draining

No time manipulation

This is a psychical battle, if the body is killed, it's game over for that character.

shin_gear
sad

I don't think he would defeat Chaos...

He could beat Ganondorf with his invulnerability removed...

I don't think he would beat Sephiroth...

I don't think he would beat Dante...

I don't think he would beat Kain...

weep

That is of course, judging from what we've seen of him so far. For all we know Terra might have some ub3r powerful forms later on.

Remindme
wait wait wait, you said earlier he would beat cloud, so how could he not beat chaos based on that?

Most people think Chaos =/< Cloud

shin_gear
LOL, I think Chaos is several leagues above Cloud._i0CmFGW1DoCEyV8KhmW_M

Remindme
Meh to each their own, Personally I think Terra would kill Vincent before he realised he needs to go Chaos. After all, he's only of the few guys I've seen who goes all out straight away.

Terra vs Ganondorf would be a demonstration for Link. Not saying Ganon is a push over. But i think it's fair to say if Link usually defeats Ganon by the sword, Terra can.

I think the Terra vs Sephiroth would be very interesting. After all, Terra is a much harder boss in the KH, so does that make him stronger all in all?

Both Dante and Kain i don't know of their true skill, but they'll have to be something very special to beat Terra, after all, they Keyblade is a awesomely powerful weapon.

The main advantage i see Terra has here is spam teleporting. That automatically makes him a.....frustrating opponent. Couple that with the speed and power of his strikes..... That is the logic that persuaded me to throw him in with these......well, powerful enemies. Plus we've seen he takes some real beating before going down, even then he shows hidden power that suggests he's far from out.

Terra Attempts
R2Hf7c_1QIw

ThoraxeRMG
Terra dies at 1.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Meh to each their own, Personally I think Terra would kill Vincent before he realised he needs to go Chaos. After all, he's only of the few guys I've seen who goes all out straight away.

Terra vs Ganondorf would be a demonstration for Link. Not saying Ganon is a push over. But i think it's fair to say if Link usually defeats Ganon by the sword, Terra can.

I think the Terra vs Sephiroth would be very interesting. After all, Terra is a much harder boss in the KH, so does that make him stronger all in all?

Both Dante and Kain i don't know of their true skill, but they'll have to be something very special to beat Terra, after all, they Keyblade is a awesomely powerful weapon.

The main advantage i see Terra has here is spam teleporting. That automatically makes him a.....frustrating opponent. Couple that with the speed and power of his strikes..... That is the logic that persuaded me to throw him in with these......well, powerful enemies. Plus we've seen he takes some real beating before going down, even then he shows hidden power that suggests he's far from out.

Terra Attempts
R2Hf7c_1QIw 1. Terra is NOT getting past Chaos Vincent.

2. That's just the thing, Link has NEVER simply defeated Ganondorf simply by the sword. It always involves some gay PIS bullshit, like a multitude of fights Ganon has to do, Ganon being weakened by Link only to be sealed by someone else, and Ganon being double teamed. Link has NEVER beaten Ganondorf by himself.

3. No, not really, FFVII Seph is stronger than KH.

4. Dante would give him the most hardcore and scary speedblitz Terra has ever had.

5. Kain I don't know.

Sol Valentine
He stops at Vinny.

ThoraxeRMG
Wait a damn second, Terra is no harder than Sephiroth.
You have Donald and Goofy to save your ass when fighting him.

Sol Valentine
Oh yeah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.