Seifer Versus Zack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HonkyTonkMan
Seifer Almslay (FVIII) Versus Zack Fair (FFVII)

Terryc250
Zack ftw, ive never seen Seifer do anything too impressive

Remindme
Zack, easily.

First class SOLDIER is beyond Seifer's capabilities

Kazenji
Originally posted by Terryc250
Zack ftw, ive never seen Seifer do anything too impressive

He manage to kill the GF Odin

MadMel
true that...completely snapped him laughing out loud
however, we are talking about a guy who could dodge bullets in his sleep
zack wins

Superboy Prime
Not to mention it looks like Zack will fight Bahamut in Crisis Core. Zack was outstanding in the last order anime. His speed was off the charts, and he completely pawned a hand of ShinRa grunts with his barehands while they were loaded with guns and swords.

shin_gear
Zack should win 6/10 at least, in my opinion.

Pyron_is_God
Zack never owned a summon with ease.

CC Sephiroth owned a summon but it depends...is end of CC Zack > CC Sephiroth? I got no clue.

Dark-Jaxx
Seifer killed Odin so fast we didn't even see him slash his sword, and split him in half.

Zack...kills ShinRa grunts.

Terryc250
Maybe FF8 odin is just weak no expression

Dark-Jaxx
Odin toyed with the party, he could have one shotted them at anytime, but chose to designate a time for when he would use Zantetsuken. He was not weak.

Pyron_is_God
Odin's sword also is the strongest one in the entire game. Gilgamesh is like an inter-dimensional collector of the mighteist blades and even when he got his hands on Odin's Zanetsuken, he couldn't kill Seifer.

Also, FFVII Odin has no feats so saying FVIII's is weaker kinda is baseless.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah!cool

Terryc250
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Odin toyed with the party, he could have one shotted them at anytime, but chose to designate a time for when he would use Zantetsuken. He was not weak.
I thought Seifer is = to Squall?

so if Odin > entire party easily, and Seifer one shotted Odin, shouldn't Seifer one shot Squall?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
I thought Seifer is = to Squall?

so if Odin > entire party easily, and Seifer one shotted Odin, shouldn't Seifer one shot Squall? Seifer has never lost to Squall 1 on 1, notice he needs to have his whole parties help, as in not just two partners, the whole party, as the other members don't just stand there watching their friends die.

And obviously they have gotten a bit stronger since they captured Odin.

Pyron_is_God
Seifer was equal to Squall in the beginning, weaker than Squall at the end of Disk 1 but stronger than Squall in every fight after this.
Storywise, Squall always needs two other people to fight Seifer.
Plus DJ is right. See the Seifer Respect Thread to see how Seifer owns' Odin during the Zanetsuken while Squall and te party all die when Odin unleashes it on them.

Pyron_is_God
Shit I just realized. It's Zantetsuken. I keep forgetting the first t.

Dark-Jaxx
Dumbass.

JK.

Pyron_is_God
lol Retard

Not J/K

J/K big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.