Solid Snake and Leon Kennedy vs. Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shin_Nikkolas
Jin can not go Devil.

Leon and Snake have infinite ammo for their SOCOM and a knife.

Devil Within is NOT allowed as its canonicity is not varified.

The fight takes place in Hon Maru. Basically, Jin will be standing where he fell when he broke from the chains while Snake and Leon are just inside the doors leading to the room. This gives them all a bit of space but not too much I don't think.

Who takes it?

If need be, Snake can also equip STEALTH.

Jmanghan
Jin is too fast, also IIRC he's mildly bulletproof?

I haven't played some of the oldest Tekken games in awhile.

If it gets to H2H he's just too much to handle.

dvampire
I'll give it to jin. They can't beat something like ogre, which I think jin did it without transforming. I pick Leon over snake in doing the most damage since he fought someone like Jack, so his speed and strength is noteworthy. I only played metal gear solid 2 to its completion and some of 3 (came close to flipping that ), so knowing what I saw from 2, vamp doesn't stand a chance against jack and ogre can fought fight both at the same time. Snake fought against ninja's too, but you got Nina taking out a group of armed men her own and Raven and master raven with their afterimage speed, snake and Leon can't compete.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.