Terra vs Ganondorf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Terra

VS

Ganondorf

Seems to me this deserves its own thread

Sol Valentine
Hell no.

this thread is gonna get nasty.

Remindme
I think it would be a good fight,so i posted it up. I can't be blamed if people can be civil

On a completely unrelated topic, gives me all your cookies or i'll kill you no expression

shin_gear
Without his invulnerablity, Ganon could and probably would lose to Terra in my opinion. Not saying who's more likely to win, but I'll give Terra my vote this time.

Sol Valentine
My cookies are for me! Ask me again and I'll release my 'other' side.
I'm bipolar, don't ask.

And I really can't make a desicion yet. I'm gonna check out the RT's first.

Violent2Dope
Can someone post a vid on Terra so I can properly analyze his stats?

Remindme
Yeah, goes without saying the Light Arrows and MS are te only things that can hurt him is taken off.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Can someone post a vid on Terra so I can properly analyze his stats?

No problem

Terra battle
UbK9MO4E4LM

Terra cinematic
8wtQ_72JwIE

shin_gear
Let's not judge Terra based on the cimenatic since it takes place in the past.

In the other video, which was in the present, he wasn't even tired after the battle with those three in the alternate dimension.

Violent2Dope
Strength: I saw nothin that indicated great strength from Terra, so I say Ganon.

Speed: Terra fo sho, tho Ganon could keep up with his own speed combined with tele and intangibility.

Magic: Ganon, Terra seems more of a close combat expert.

Reach: Ganon.

Range: About even from what I saw.

Versatility: Ganon's arsenal is not sd limited as Terra's.

Skill: Swordskill is dead even I'd say, magic skill goes to Ganon, tho Terra seems to be able to combine his magic and swordskills together a bit better than Ganon.

Experience: Ganon usually wins this.

Remindme
So, what do you make of it all in all V2D?

? / 10 to....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
So, what do you make of it all in all V2D?

? / 10 to.... Terra has great speed, that will be his greatest asset. From the limited info I have, I say Ganon 6/10.

Remindme
Hm, how does Ganon choose to fight? constant hack and slash? or hit then spells or try to distant?

It's all very well knowing his capabilites, but that tell me nothing of how he fights

Violent2Dope
Hm, how does Ganon choose to fight? constant hack and slash? or hit then spells or try to distant?

It's all very well knowing his capabilites, but that tell me nothing of how he fights Depends, he is capable of everything he can do in games, and he is very well experienced, so he could adapt. Ganon's swordskill is great, as is Terra's, but Terra's speed may provide an edge in that department, whereas Ganon has rock solid defense and does quick, strong, and brutal counters as his style, and his sword is much longer, and his long arms only add to that reach, but Terra could use his speed to get thru that defense, so long range may be the way to go in this fight, using his sword only in defense.

Remindme
Hm, interesting.

Personally I'd back Terra, purely because of his spam teleprting after he releases the power of the keyblade (First Video 0:41 - 0:34)

(By the way, I'm very much enjoying having a calm debate with you ^-^ )

shin_gear
Debates are evil...

evil face

Violent2Dope
Hm, interesting.

Personally I'd back Terra, purely because of his spam teleprting after he releases the power of the keyblade (First Video 0:41 - 0:34)

(By the way, I'm very much enjoying having a calm debate with you ^-^ ) Yeah, I'm trying to be less hostile, I've had some stress lately, and BT sure as hell is not helping.

Remindme
Correction, your succeeding. I;m sorry for my adding to your stress, i didn't know, but i know thats not an excuse sad

Violent2Dope
Correction, your succeeding. I;m sorry for my adding to your stress, i didn't know, but i know thats not an excuse sad Nah, it's okay, I was already pissed off from BT when I first debated with you. big grin

shin_gear
*Cries*

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Nah, it's okay, I was already pissed off from BT when I first debated with you. big grin Still for what it;s worth, I apologise, my debating tactics were hardly....well not somethnig i like reading now.....

Originally posted by shin_gear
*Cries* Whats wrong? here have the cookie i stole from you this morning ^-^

shin_gear
over

Violent2Dope
Still for what it;s worth, I apologise, my debating tactics were hardly....well not somethnig i like reading now.....

Whats wrong? here have the cookie i stole from you this morning ^-^ Meh, we're all jerks every once in a while. Anyway, as I said, it will be Terra's speed that will benefit him most IMO. He's a quick little bastard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.