Ironclad vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Two men made out of metal and only one winna! Both going all out in the middle of the Australian outback.

guy222
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Two men made out of metal and only one winna! Both going all out in the middle of the Australian outback.

Piotr FTW

Gecko4lif
iron clad gets turned into a bike

snoopdogg
Ironclad has held his own against the Hulk and taken a blow from the Mjolnir another time. He's tougher than some people think.

guy222
Ironclad has held his own against the Hulk and taken a blow from the Mjolnir another time. He's tougher than some people think.

He was easily defeated by Hero

BUSTER1
Colossus ftw-stronger and with more experience

snoopdogg
Originally posted by guy222
He was easily defeated by Hero Are you referring to Luke Cage?

guy222
Are you referring to Luke Cage?

No. Hero is an Eternal

snoopdogg
Originally posted by guy222
No. Hero is an Eternal You have scans of that fight?

Wynndar
Ironclad's can and has given the Hulk a fight. Colossus could never do that. IC was durable enough to survive the heat and pressure at the core of the Earth for months...something that would EASILY kill Colossus and 99% of the other strong guys on Earth. IC can also increase or decrease his mass dramatically i.e. sinking to the core of the earth or becoming light enough to make acrobatic leaps. Colossus has an advantage in fighting ability but not actual power.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wynndar
Ironclad's can and has given the Hulk a fight. Colossus could never do that. IC was durable enough to survive the heat and pressure at the core of the Earth for months...something that would EASILY kill Colossus and 99% of the other strong guys on Earth. IC can also increase or decrease his mass dramatically i.e. sinking to the core of the earth or becoming light enough to make acrobatic leaps. Colossus has an advantage in fighting ability but not actual power. He wasn't durable enough to withstand Luke Cage's punches. And IC did do "ok" against Hulk, but when Hulk took the kid gloves off he put a quick end to IC.

Wynndar
I didnt see him fight luke cage. It sounds like they've really downgraded him since IH #400

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wynndar
I didnt see him fight luke cage. It sounds like they've really downgraded him since IH #400 Well he's only got the one good showing against Hulk. All the others are not very good. He's a solid 60 tonner or so.

I wonder if there would be sparks from each others blows from the metal scraping?

BUSTER1
Colossus -no doubt about it. When IC fought the Hulk, he gave a good account of himself, for the purpose of the story. A correctly written story would show Hulk demolishing him with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.