Strange/Zom versus Darkseid and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree
Hi everyone!

who takes the majority ?

I give Strange/Zom 7-8/10 he really impressed me he punched a hole clear through the Hulks chest! thanks God hulk 's healing factor best in universe!!!! big grin

quanchi112
strange has was it takes to defeat both darkseid and orion himself.

orions being retconned into wimpage.

Soljer
The Hulk beat Strom.

Darkseid does it easier and quicker.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
The Hulk beat Strom.

Darkseid does it easier and quicker. superman beat darkseid. dont overrate him.

janus77
it's not, you know.
also Zom/Strange was just being idiotic trying to beat down The Hulk, he could have siphoned the gamma out, blinded the Hulk in a shroud of darkness and tossed him into a dimensional portal, bfr'd him into the sun (though the Hulk would survive, and grow stronger and more resistant - he still can't fly so how would he return?) ...

anyway, you best pm ilgrok. he's the resident Hulk fanboy... he'll just love you! yes

janus77
Originally posted by Soljer
The Hulk beat Strom.

Darkseid does it easier and quicker.
doubt it.

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by miraclethree
Hi everyone!

who takes the majority ?

I give Strange/Zom 7-8/10 he really impressed me he punched a hole clear through the Hulks chest! thanks God hulk 's healing factor best in universe!!!! big grin

Wait does ne 1 have scans of Strange/Zom vs hulk (last i recalled it was just Strange SMASH, i didnt no the next 1 came out yet..)

janus77
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Wait does ne 1 have scans of Strange/Zom vs hulk (last i recalled it was just Strange SMASH, i didnt no the next 1 came out yet..)
Zom/Strange fought Hulk in the latest issue ... fought against him by trying to "smash" him... did buggerall, nothing he could do to put down the Hulk, not even momentarily. instead he ended up endangering some innocent bystanders, who The Hulk saved from a collapsing building.

Hulk then proceeded to smack the shit out of Zom/Strange, as Strange began to realise what a mindnumbingly stupid idea it was to channel powers that he cannot control (decidedly unlike Hulk, who does and exercises final control over his powers at all times)...

Zom/Strange tore through Hulk, literally... a massive hole through his abdomen... but it healed up in a panel, twice, and never concerned The Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.