Cyborg Superman vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
This battle takes place in Engine City. No prep. Who wins?

quanchi112
thanos hands down.

Soljer
To the death? I mean, you know as well as I do that Thanos can't kill henshaw.

He could vibrate him into pieces or something, though, stick out tongue.

batdude123
The battle takes place in Engine City. That's literally like a playground for Borg's technopathy, making him god-like.

This isn't easy for Thanos by ANY means.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
To the death? I mean, you know as well as I do that Thanos can't kill henshaw.

He could vibrate him into pieces or something, though, stick out tongue.

It's not to the death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
It's not to the death. who has henshaw defeated that is thanos level. darkseid defeated him with ease.

thanos>darkseid>henshaw

Superherovandal
Thanos is not better than DS by any stretch of the imagination. Henshaw is more than capable of holding his own with Thanos especially in Engine City. But i see it as a stalemate.

Kurash
i guess thanos could just destroy the entire city, that wouldnt kill hank but it would make his fight much easier

Hannibal-Lector
For all intents and purposes, in my book, Thanos = Darkseid... no 1 please try to convince me other wise ive heard arguements from both sides... ne ways Thanos wins this i think via matter manip.

Avlon
They'd probably team up since they both HATE life.

Avlon
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
For all intents and purposes, in my book, Thanos = Darkseid... no 1 please try to convince me other wise ive heard arguements from both sides... ne ways Thanos wins this i think via matter manip.

I completely disagree about the matter manip since it's part of Henshaws base powerset...and Thanos still employs cybernetics AND his outside source of power comes from his ship...as stated by Walker.

Just out of curiosity, what is Thanos best matter manip feat?

guy222
This battle takes place in Engine City. No prep. Who wins?

thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Thanos is not better than DS by any stretch of the imagination. Henshaw is more than capable of holding his own with Thanos especially in Engine City. But i see it as a stalemate. he most certainly is. think about it. thanos has always hung with tougher beings while ds runs from tougher beings(yuga khan) and loses to weaker beings as in superman.

thanos has never lost to thor or the silver surfer and hung with odin in asgard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
For all intents and purposes, in my book, Thanos = Darkseid... no 1 please try to convince me other wise ive heard arguements from both sides... ne ways Thanos wins this i think via matter manip. thanos has long since surpassed darkseid. thanos got stronger and tougher over the years and darkseid got weaker.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Avlon
I completely disagree about the matter manip since it's part of Henshaws base powerset...and Thanos still employs cybernetics AND his outside source of power comes from his ship...as stated by Walker.

Just out of curiosity, what is Thanos best matter manip feat?

Thanos no longer have his implants they where removed by Death in his first Resurrection, which was stated in his profile. Thanos would win, Thanos powers are consider quasi mystic in nature, plus he can tap into infinite source of power plus one of the smartest beings in the universe.

quanchi112
thanos wins this. no way he is losing.

TricksterPriest
IF Thanos wins, it's only because he blows up the entire place. Which he may not be able to do.

As Kurash said, smasing the whole city would make the fight alot easier. But I don't know how big this place is. Or whether Thanos can smash it while Henshaw's got a stranglehold.

Kurash
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
IF Thanos wins, it's only because he blows up the entire place. Which he may not be able to do.

As Kurash said, smasing the whole city would make the fight alot easier. But I don't know how big this place is. Or whether Thanos can smash it while Henshaw's got a stranglehold.

true

quanchi112

As Kurash said, smasing the whole city would make the fight alot easier. But I don't know how big this place is. Or whether Thanos can smash it while Henshaw's got a stranglehold. u really think thanos doesnt have the power to destroy a city or two. henshaw has no chance. thanos took on odin in asgard and they destroyed lots and lots of asgard and thanos was still not down. shows u what he can take and yeah he took it from odin.

odin>>>>>henshaw.

Avlon
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos no longer have his implants they where removed by Death in his first Resurrection, which was stated in his profile. Thanos would win, Thanos powers are consider quasi mystic in nature, plus he can tap into infinite source of power plus one of the smartest beings in the universe.

He still has implants and his power is channeled through his ship. 2 bad exploits when fighting Henshaw.

A geneti-lock would keep Thanos from using his power cleanly and easily. If Thanos can use tech to physically power himself up, there is no reason it can't be used to take him out as well.

Soljer
He still has implants and his power is channeled through his ship. 2 bad exploits when fighting Henshaw.

A geneti-lock would keep Thanos from using his power cleanly and easily. If Thanos can use tech to physically power himself up, there is no reason it can't be used to take him out as well.

Wait, why would he still have implants?

Death removed them when she created a new body for Thanos. Did he get more?

quanchi112

A geneti-lock would keep Thanos from using his power cleanly and easily. If Thanos can use tech to physically power himself up, there is no reason it can't be used to take him out as well. thanos is the ultimate in preparing for things he has never faced yet, thanos mind>henshaws mind.

henshaw isnt outthinking him at all and in any aspect.

thanos wins thi hands down.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos is the ultimate in preparing for things he has never faced yet, thanos mind>henshaws mind.

henshaw isnt outthinking him at all and in any aspect.

thanos wins thi hands down.

Engine City is the place Henshaw made after he smashed Coast City. It's a major advantage for Henshaw. Thanos has never faced anyone like Henshaw. The Cyborg may be the best damn technopath in comics.

Wait.....why am I wasting my time talking to you? You're a god damn troll. You're a complete ****ing moron who's never bothered to read a DC book in his life. You never give any DC characters the win over Thanos. thumb down

**** you and the horse you rode in on. dopedfu

llagrok
Engine City is the place Henshaw made after he smashed Coast City. It's a major advantage for Henshaw. Thanos has never faced anyone like Henshaw. The Cyborg may be the best damn technopath in comics.

Wait.....why am I wasting my time talking to you? You're a god damn troll. You're a complete ****ing moron who's never bothered to read a DC book in his life. You never give any DC characters the win over Thanos. thumb down

Co-sign.

quanchi112

**** you and the horse you rode in on. dopedfu the advantage would not change the outcome of the fight. i do read dc. dont bash lets keep this on topic if u would hvae just told me why u disagreed with me that wouldhhave been fine but u bashed me quite a bit and i reported you becuz of it.

Captain REX

As we've already discussed via messaging, this is over the line, though you may entirely disagree. Consider this a warning.

Now return to the topic and put Quanchi on Ignore.

Rufus T Firefly
Now now rex, we've conversed before, and though i personally have no problem with Quanchi, have you ever stopped to wonder that maybe he's baiting our "passionate" community. It really seems like he's working you as well, knowing he can bait them, and once he does, you'll come in and stomp them down. it's like a manipulative child...

batdude123
Translation: Quanchi needs to be banned... permanently.

Rufus T Firefly
He doesn't actually come here to debate, he's more of a chap who comes around just to giggle about how he can bait "comic geeks." In other words boss, you shouldn't ban or accuse our community of anything, without accusing Quanchi for the same action, for he's the one who instagated it.

llagrok
Translation: Quanchi needs to be banned... permanently.

Permanently = forever

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly
He doesn't actually come here to bait, he's more of a chap who comes around just to giggle about how he can bait "comic geeks." In other words boss, you shouldn't ban or accuse our community of anything, without accusing Quanchi for the same action, for he's the one who instagated it.

duryes

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Permanently = forever

co-signed

Add on Ip banned

lordboo
Permanently = forever
personally i dont have a problem with quanchi, but it does seem as thought he infuriates certian people on purpose,by baiting them with sarcastic posts.

Kurash
/agree with all above me

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by lordboo
personally i dont have a problem with quanchi, but it does seem as thought he infuriates people on purpose,by baiting them with sarcastic
posts.

Even a forum noobie (relative to other posters, no offense) can figure out that Quan is doing this on purpose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's what Quanchi does every time he posts ,pretty much.

Gecko4lif
personally i dont have a problem with quanchi, but it does seem as thought he infuriates certian people on purpose,by baiting them with sarcastic posts.

Replace certain with "a majority" and slash sarcastic ill pretty much agree

lordboo
Even a forum noobie (relative to other posters, no offense) can figure out that Quan is doing this on purpose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's what Quanchi does every time he posts ,pretty much.
offence taken mad
i challenge you to a duallflex

starking
Quanchi should have been booted out, the first the day he came in. His behaviour was outragous, and it took a decade for our mods to get on his case. He has in many way, brought down the reputation of this forum. We as a whole don't get upset with him simply because he's annoying. He's a very sneaky individual and he makes it his duty, to anger people for his sick amusement.

He doesn't deserve a chance, because anyone can see he's not here to discuss comics, but to bring chaos and disorder.

Rufus T Firefly
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/WallpaperGebus.jpg

darthgoober
I honestly fail to see what quan has done to deserve the amount of shit that gets talked about him. I mean, yes he prefers Thanos over Darkseid and enjoys pointing out low showings for DS, but how is that different than most of the posters here in the vs Forum? Who here DOESN'T like to make jabs at people we perceive to be fanboys when people like Hulk, Storm or Wolverine when they have a poor showing? How many posters can you think of that DON'T have a tendency to over estimate one character that they favor and underestimate one that the disfavor? If you disagree with him, trying actually proving him wrong for a change. Don't just point him to the DS respect thread and expect for him to roll over to your way of thinking, bring an actual argument to the table and counter his points with points of your own. People around here are becoming lazy and would rather people just agree with what they say than engage in an actual debate. The reason I think that of course is because every time I start posting in a thread where quan is posting and ask for proof that counters his points, NO ONE is ever willing or able to produce the slightest bit of proof to back up the claims being made about DS. Everyone just stops posting until ANOTHER thread comes around and the whole damn thing starts all over again.

Don't get me wrong, I can see the bait that quan lays out for DS fans and I'm not endorsing the practice, but I just don't see him as being any worse than certain posters who've been doing the exact same thing for YEARS(in some cases) and never caught this kind of grief.

starking
Btw, I feel the banning of Estacado was wrong and unfair. Him getting restricted before Quanchi is injustice at it's finest. Not that I'm trying to put the mods down or anything, I just think their overlooking the REAL problem and instead focusing on how one reacts, to anothers ridiculousness. If you look at how civil the forum was, prior to Quan's arrival, you'll see what I mean....

darthgoober
Damn bottom of the page...

Originally posted by darthgoober
I honestly fail to see what quan has done to deserve the amount of shit that gets talked about him. I mean, yes he prefers Thanos over Darkseid and enjoys pointing out low showings for DS, but how is that different than most of the posters here in the vs Forum? Who here DOESN'T like to make jabs at people we perceive to be fanboys when people like Hulk, Storm or Wolverine when they have a poor showing? How many posters can you think of that DON'T have a tendency to over estimate one character that they favor and underestimate one that the disfavor? If you disagree with him, trying actually proving him wrong for a change. Don't just point him to the DS respect thread and expect for him to roll over to your way of thinking, bring an actual argument to the table and counter his points with points of your own. People around here are becoming lazy and would rather people just agree with what they say than engage in an actual debate. The reason I think that of course is because every time I start posting in a thread where quan is posting and ask for proof that counters his points, NO ONE is ever willing or able to produce the slightest bit of proof to back up the claims being made about DS. Everyone just stops posting until ANOTHER thread comes around and the whole damn thing starts all over again.

Don't get me wrong, I can see the bait that quan lays out for DS fans and I'm not endorsing the practice, but I just don't see him as being any worse than certain posters who've been doing the exact same thing for YEARS(in some cases) and never caught this kind of grief.

starking

Don't get me wrong, I can see the bait that quan lays out for DS fans and I'm not endorsing the practice, but I just don't see him as being any worse than certain posters who've been doing the exact same thing for YEARS(in some cases) and never caught this kind of grief. It's not just that, he flat out ignores what others tell him, and deliberately disagrees on something that shouldn't be up for debate(Spectre vs Dorhammu?). If he didn't stretch out arguments to such great and unproductive lengths, it wouldn't be that bad, but....

Rufus T Firefly

i'm saying our profound users should't be yelled at or accused for anything, or banned if it was provoked by quan. If he baits, then he's equally responsible, and obviously has whatever he has coimg to him

darthgoober
Originally posted by starking
It's not just that, he flat out ignores what others tell him, and deliberately disagrees on something that shouldn't be up for debate(Spectre vs Dorhammu?). If he didn't stretch out arguments to such great and unproductive lengths, it wouldn't be that bad, but....
I understand all that, but haven't you noticed how much worse it's gotten since people started giving him Hell? People started giving him a hard time because he refused to accept that DS's showings against Supes were PIS, so he started baiting people and intentionally pissing them off. Then they started doing the same back to him, and thus the cycle was born. What would have been better, would be if people had actually tried to PROVE that DS's losses were PIS rather than just call quan an idiot for not taking their word at face value.

There's a very simple solution to this whole thing. If he baits you, ignore it. Prove your side and let the onlookers decide for themselves who's correct.

Rufus T Firefly
I understand all that, but haven't you noticed how much worse it's gotten since people started giving him Hell? People started giving him a hard time because he refused to accept that DS's showings against Supes were PIS, so he started baiting people and intentionally pissing them off. Then they started doing the same back to him, and thus the cycle was born. What would have been better, would be if people had actually tried to PROVE that DS's losses were PIS rather than just call quan an idiot for not taking their word at face value.

There's a very simple solution to this whole thing. If he baits you, ignore it. Prove your side and let the onlookers decide for themselves who's correct.

again we have very profound members who take this stuff to heart...

Creshosk

There's a very simple solution to this whole thing. If he baits you, ignore it. Prove your side and let the onlookers decide for themselves who's correct. Even in your recollection, Quan started trolling.

TricksterPriest
again we have very profound members who take this stuff to heart...

Did somebody mention me? trickster

lordboo
its tough not to get wound up when he posts on EVERY thread.

Kurash
you know as well as anyone else that we have brought up tons of DS feats (DS is just a drop in the bucket, he puts down every DC character in a thread) and all he does is repeat a low end feat over and over again. He doesnt post anything useful and instead of countering a point he repeats himself over and over again. Dont act like you dont know what were talking about, cause youre very well aware what seperates him from everyone else.

Either way im done talking about it

llagrok

It's the way that he debates that infuriates me the most. He's always contradicting himself and refuses to answer any questions. He always claims that his speculations are as good as facts, even though they're exactly the opposite of what's correct. Even when we show several scans that prove him wrong, he completely ignores them.

And there's always the annoying obsession he has with insulting characters, or trying downgrade them in some ridiculous way. If it's Galactus vs Silver Surfer, Quanchi wouldn't say "The Silver Surfer loses" but something like;

"Pathetic ass Surfer doesnt stand aganst galactus might. Surfer is a week pathethic loser who can't even beat The runner."

Which is just so completely unnecessary and uncalled for. While not particularly serious, it's an obvious attempt at infuriating some Silver Surfer fans, or something in that manner. There are worse members on the board, but Quanchi definitely deserves a perm ban. I know it would make the board a lot more pleasant.

batdude123
It's the way that he debates that infuriates me the most. He's always contradicting himself and refuses to answer any questions. He always claims that his speculations are as good as facts, even though they're exactly the opposite of what's correct. Even when we show several scans that prove him wrong, he completely ignores them.

And there's always the annoying obsession he has with insulting characters, or trying downgrade them in some ridiculous way. If it's Galactus vs Silver Surfer, Quanchi wouldn't say "The Silver Surfer loses" but something like;

"Pathetic ass Surfer doesnt stand aganst galactus might. Surfer is a week pathethic loser who can't even beat The runner."

Which is just so completely unnecessary and uncalled for. While not particularly serious, it's an obvious attempt at infuriating some Silver Surfer fans, or something in that manner. There are worse members on the board, but Quanchi definitely deserves a perm ban. I know it would make the board a lot more pleasant.

And that's truly what it comes down to.

starking

There's a very simple solution to this whole thing. If he baits you, ignore it. Prove your side and let the onlookers decide for themselves who's correct. Well, your missing something. People like myself had try to explain to him, how his interpretations are off.

Your also forgetting that the cycle is started by Quanchi, and it's only in human nature for one to retaliate. If your starting some shit just to bait people, then your wrong for being manipulative. A cycle has a beginning, and it's about time we pull the plug on the source.

darthgoober
i'm saying our profound users should't be yelled at or accused for anything, or banned if it was provoked by quan. If he baits, then he's equally responsible, and obviously has whatever he has coimg to him
Experienced posters should know better. The mods are normally pretty lenient concerning what constitutes a bait or spite thread because it's incredibly difficult to actually prove. Bashing/flamming is far more obvious and is thus a higher priority with a stricter policy. If people would quit distracting the mods with bashing, they might actually get around to addressing the baiting.

Anyone who's been a member for more than 6 months should know that there are some people that are just impossible for them to get along or agree with, which is what the ignore button is for.

rico777

i agree, he's great at how he does it, and most people actually take the bait =/

Soljer
Woah! Estacado got banned?

I know he got warned several times for some (very) moderate flaming...

But..

Whatever, it's temporary, right?

rico777

But..

yes, but i'm sure that it'll happen again... well as long as quan is still around stick out tongue

starking

Which is just so completely unnecessary and uncalled for. While not particularly serious, it's an obvious attempt at infuriating some Silver Surfer fans, or something in that manner. There are worse members on the board, but Quanchi definitely deserves a perm ban. I know it would make the board a lot more pleasant. Co-sign

TricksterPriest

But..

Initially only 2 days. It got extended to a week for his socking under 'Buff Vader'. He'll be back. But how long until you or I get banned as well? srsly There is a very bad precedent being set here.

Rufus T Firefly
Estacado is definetely a good example of a passionate user. he flames judge for socking...yet he does it as well....

batdude123
I remember the day I got xmeat banned for bating him.

It was a proud day for the forums. big grin

Rufus T Firefly

and a sad day for me, cause I lost the purpose of posting in the v.s laughing

TricksterPriest

thumb up Indeed it was. Maybe a bad thing in retrospect. sad Xmeat was funny. Quan is just a dick.

lordboo
thumb up Indeed it was. Maybe a bad thing in retrospect. sad Xmeat was funny. Quan is just a dick.
xmeat was funny, wasnt he stupid apoc fanboy? roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
It's not just that, he flat out ignores what others tell him, and deliberately disagrees on something that shouldn't be up for debate(Spectre vs Dorhammu?). If he didn't stretch out arguments to such great and unproductive lengths, it wouldn't be that bad, but....
If the arguments are BS than why respond? Say your piece, show your evidence, and let the onlookers decide who's right.
Baiting is less obvious, harder to prove, and more ill defined than bashing, which is why it's not addressed as often by the mods. But any poster who's been a member for more than 6 months should know that there are just some people that they'll never get along or agree with, which is what the ignore button is for.
Originally posted by Creshosk
Even in your recollection, Quan started trolling.
And that was wrong of him. But considering the number of people arrayed against him, I think it's safe to say that he's subject to far more instances of bashing than instances of him trolling. He might be trolling 6 threads at a time(meaning 6 offenses for him), but if there's 5 people on each of those threads bashing him then that's 30 offenses for those 5 people. Is it any wonder why the mods warn the bashers?
its tough not to get wound up when he posts on EVERY thread.
The ignore button works on every thread.
Originally posted by Kurash
you know as well as anyone else that we have brought up tons of DS feats (DS is just a drop in the bucket, he puts down every DC character in a thread) and all he does is repeat a low end feat over and over again. He doesnt post anything useful and instead of countering a point he repeats himself over and over again. Dont act like you dont know what were talking about, cause youre very well aware what seperates him from everyone else.

Either way im done talking about it
I've yet to see TONS of evidence brought up in any DS thread. Normally people just try to point others to DS's respect thread.

EVERYONE thinks that they're speculations are as good as fact, including the people quan normally knocks heads with. He's no different than anyone else around here in that respect, and truth be told I've seen more speculation given to him as evidence than vice versa.
Well, your missing something. People like myself had try to explain to him, how his interpretations are off.

Your also forgetting that the cycle is started by Quanchi, and it's only in human nature for one to retaliate. If your starting some shit just to bait people, then your wrong for being manipulative. A cycle has a beginning, and it's about time we pull the plug on the source.
Bashing is easier to prove than baiting, which is why it's addressed first. Did you ever stop to think that if you stopped giving the mods a reason to get onto you guys, they might start paying more attention to what he's doing?

Soljer
If it isn't too much trouble, would you all mind getting back on topic?

darthgoober
You just don't get it Trick. Everytime you call quan a dick or anything similar, HE'S the one who's winning because YOU'RE the one that's going to get into trouble.

darthgoober
If it isn't too much trouble, would you all mind getting back on topic?
You mean this isn't "The effects of quanchi on the Vs Forum" thread laughing ?

TricksterPriest
Goober, the fact that you're defending this piece of shit troll does not send a good message.

I'm putting him on ignore. I quite simply am tired of wasting my time.

Soljer
Goob, Trickster.

Shut the hell up.

Does Henshaw or Thanos win?!

mad.

vlaaad12345
I dont see why mods cant just ban the trolls,you know from just watching for a little while who they are,people like phenom ect just troll thats all they do instead of having every person put them on ignore why dont the mods just ban them for being a deliberate troll or for just being retarded,henshaw better pull something big out because thanos has takin shots from silver surfer to galactus to odin and come back..

TricksterPriest
Goob, Trickster.

Shut the hell up.

mad.

durfty Far more likely Henshaw. Engine City is a huge home field advantage.

llagrok
Goob, Trickster.

Shut the hell up.

mad.

Iron Fist takes this.

darthgoober
Goober, the fact that you're defending this piece of shit troll does not send a good message.

Frankly Trick I don't give a shit what kind of message it sends(after all you defend nvr). I'll defend whoever I see as being right in any given situation, and the fact of the matter is that I don't see quan as having done done anywhere near enough to warrant the stigma he's under. He's no worse than any number of other posters who're still allowed to post, and have been trolling/baiting for years now.

darthgoober
Goob, Trickster.

Shut the hell up.

mad.
No Soljer YOU shut up!

stick out tongue

Kurash

i agree

if hank knows how to utilize his rings he can win this fight

Gecko4lif

so much truth

And hank wins

llagrok
No Soljer YOU shut up!

stick out tongue

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/pedobearnou.jpg

Avlon
There's an off topic thread for this.

llagrok

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/orly.jpg

llagrok

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/odurlylc6.png

Avlon
Wait, why would he still have implants?

Death removed them when she created a new body for Thanos. Did he get more?

I don't remember it being said that he's lost any of his implants.

Thanos depends on tech and planning which is what makes him interesting.

For instance, he had an implant to help keep Moondragon from killing him.

And his power is channeled through his ship (as per walker) which is something that's in Henshaws power to stop or steal.

Juntai
Franky Trick I don't give a shit what kind of message it sends(after all you defend nvr). I'll defend whoever I see as being right in any given situation, and the fact of the matter is that I don't see quan as having done done anywhere near enough to warrant the stigma he's under. He's no worse than any number of other posters who're still allowed to post, and have been trolling/baiting for years now. Who bates, trolls and ignores evidence on that level?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Your words are like poetry.

TricksterPriest
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/pedobearnou.jpg http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/rampling/142/despair-posters/insanity.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the arguments are BS than why respond? Say your piece, show your evidence, and let the onlookers decide who's right.

Baiting is less obvious, harder to prove, and more ill defined than bashing, which is why it's not addressed as often by the mods. But any poster who's been a member for more than 6 months should know that there are just some people that they'll never get along or agree with, which is what the ignore button is for.

And that was wrong of him. But considering the number of people arrayed against him, I think it's safe to say that he's subject to far more instances of bashing than instances of him trolling. He might be trolling 6 threads at a time(meaning 6 offenses for him), but if there's 5 people on each of those threads bashing him then that's 30 offenses for those 5 people. Is it any wonder why the mods warn the bashers?

I've yet to see TONS of evidence brought up in any DS thread. Normally people just try to point others to DS's respect thread.

EVERYONE thinks that they're speculations are as good as fact, including the people quan normally knocks heads with. He's no different than anyone else around here in that respect, and truth be told I've seen more speculation given to him as evidence than vice versa.

Bashing is easier to prove than baiting, which is why it's addressed first. Did you ever stop to think that if you stopped giving the mods a reason to get onto you guys, they might start paying more attention to what he's doing?

This was just utterly laughing laughing laughing

I have given plenty of examples of Stuff to stop his mouth. Yet he says the same bull every god damned time. The forum is ****ed. you know it, everyone knows it. We all hate the down hill decline it's had. Reporting gone way out of hand, bringing troll freinds to start fights. And creating SEVERAL alter egos to agree with him. It's just rediculous. I still think he's bran. Only bran could be so smart to pull something of this magnitude off without ever being banned by the mods.

Acrosurge

Bashing is easier to prove than baiting, which is why it's addressed first. Did you ever stop to think that if you stopped giving the mods a reason to get onto you guys, they might start paying more attention to what he's doing? What's this? A well-organized, well-written, balanced set of points? Am I still on KMC? *sarcasm*

Seriously, nice job, Goober, though I'm sure these sorts of things would be best posted in another part of the forum.

As to this fight, Hank will dominate at first, until he realizes Thanos has been measuring him up. Thanos takes it.

Rufus T Firefly
Nvr, how many times have you been banned now haermm

they're just comic books guys, and he nows how to rile you folks up. Everyone put Quan on ignore, he'll bait you less frequently. then he'll leave, and we can rejoice

rico777
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
This was just utterly laughing laughing laughing

I have given plenty of examples of Stuff to stop his mouth. Yet he says the same bull every god damned time. The forum is ****ed. you know it, everyone knows it. We all hate the down hill decline it's had. Reporting gone way out of hand, bringing troll freinds to start fights. And creating SEVERAL alter egos to agree with him. It's just rediculous. I still think he's bran. Only bran could be so smart to pull something of this magnitude off without ever being banned by the mods.

just forget about it nvr.. he will never be banned, so just put him on ignore or just read his posts for pure entertainment. Either we let this thread die or we give our opinions on who wins this match.

I think that Henshaw has a great chance in beating Thanos here with all the tech readily available to him. i'd say 5/10 or 6/10 for henshaw.

Avlon
Originally posted by rico777
just forget about it nvr.. he will never be banned, so just put him on ignore or just read his posts for pure entertainment. Either we let this thread die or we give our opinions on who wins this match.

I think that Henshaw has a great chance in beating Thanos here with all the tech readily available to him. i'd say 5/10 or 6/10 for henshaw.

This one is a toughie for Thanos. The more he preps and techs up...the easier he makes it for Henshaw.

Then there is the thing about Henshaw not even having to be in a body or 1 body.

And my fave...the geneti-loc which turns off powers. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nvr, how many times have you been banned now haermm

they're just comic books guys, and he nows how to rile you folks up. Everyone put Quan on ignore, he'll bait you less frequently. then he'll leave, and we can rejoice
Twice. once when soldier pissed me off and once when Thanos' best freind irked me. I actually was protesting and not posting or logging in, and I just saw someone say something rediculous about wonder woman. I'll go back to just browzing without being logged in. It's more sane that way.

llagrok
Nvr, is Trickster like your Acolyte?

Captain REX
This thread is so violently off-topic that the internet is hemorrhaging from the USB port...

Here's the thing, folks. And yes, I've talked this over with PR.

So far, the majority of the posts that Quanchi has made that have been reported do not literally break the rules of the forum. He very rarely opens up on a person with the full intent of pissing them off, like your average forum troll, the stuff that gets people banned.

Most of it is what only the Comic Vs. would define as baiting and bashing, whereas the rest of the boards would define it as 'stating an opinion.' In the Comic Vs., we have the special case were passionate debators go a bit overboard whenever someone says "I think so-and-so could beat this-and-that." And so they cite that the person is intentionally stating their opinion to kill friendship and slay civility.

However, we have another problem. The other problem is that most people don't think I moderate very well in here simply because I don't read comic books. And so they report everything to PR personally and privately, as opposed to using the report button like we ask you to. Meaning I don't see where people are screwing up, only PR does.

If you all really want me to take action against a person or something else, then you should fill me in as well.

And don't just send me 'z0mg Quanchi n3des ban!' because I will frown down upon you and delete your message. I want proof that a person is doing wrong, not messages that expect me to know everything that's going on.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.