Adamantium-less Wolverine Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
How far does he get? Wolverine is in berserker mode.

1. Captain America
2. Spiderman
3. Sabretooth
4. Venom (Brock)
5. Thing

Gecko4lif
he has never beat spidey with the metal

why would he now?

Hannibal-Lector
er... I can see him goin down to caps...

JasonK4
Bruce, what's your new obsession with Wolverine?

Kurash
he wouldnt make it pass captain america

quanchi112
yes if wolverine doesnt have his admantium he gets beaten at number 1.

Soljer
People that think he goes down at one are kinda...

Slow on the uptake. no expression.

Kurash
without adamantium protecting his bones what would prevent logan from gettin koed by caps shield?

Creshosk
Originally posted by Kurash
without adamantium protecting his bones what would prevent logan from gettin koed by caps shield? The metal never kept him from getting ko'ed before. It was his healing factor.

masterbruce
without adamantium protecting his bones what would prevent logan from gettin koed by caps shield?

I believe that without adamantium, Logan's healing factor is even more effective.

batdude123
Originally posted by masterbruce
I believe that without adamantium, Logan's healing factor is even more effective. You'd be correct on that one.

JasonK4
His current healing factor is the same as when he was admantiumless.

cmack
he goes down at spiderman

BetaRay_Strange
Goes down at Spidey, Maybe even Cap.

Kurash
Originally posted by Creshosk
The metal never kept him from getting ko'ed before. It was his healing factor.

think about it, if he has the strongest metal attached to all his bones wouldnt you think that would stop impact from things such as caps shield from reaching the bones, or his skull? Without the adamantium hes a normal human with a healing factor, if you dont think that adamantium added some defense . . . well i think its kind of common sense

Swanky-Tuna
think about it, if he has the strongest metal attached to all his bones wouldnt you think that would stop impact from things such as caps shield from reaching the bones, or his skull? Without the adamantium hes a normal human with a healing factor, if you dont think that adamantium added some defense . . . well i think its kind of common sense
It might absorb some impact because it'd make him denser and harder to move. If there's a good shot though, his head's still going to jolt back or to the side or whatever and his brain is still going to bounce around inside.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
People that think he goes down at one are kinda...

Slow on the uptake. no expression. u doubt cap. shame shame. cap breaks his neck. heal from that one logan.

Kurash
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
It might absorb some impact because it'd make him denser and harder to move. If there's a good shot though, his head's still going to jolt back or to the side or whatever and his brain is still going to bounce around inside.

yes, but it would not bash his skull in like it would if it wasnt there

Swanky-Tuna
yes, but it would not bash his skull in like it would if it wasnt there
He's only talking about KOing him though.

Kurash
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's only talking about KOing him though.

which would temp KO wolvie while he healed, it wouldnt kill him, like when WWH smashed his brain in, wolvie was down for the count

BetaRay_Strange
Originally posted by quanchi112
u doubt cap. shame shame. cap breaks his neck. heal from that one logan.

Are you implying that he couldn't heal from that?

I hope not.

I will say Cap and Wolvie would be a good fight, however I think Wolvie might have the slightest majority for me.

As for the Adamantium having an effect? It sure as hell does. Your bones and how durable they are have a profound effect on organ damage and potential internal bleeding.

If a chipped rib bone gets into the bloodstream for example, it could cause major problems.

Maybe that's looking into it a bit much.

Battlehammer
..................Logan takes an easy 8/10 vs capt....... hell capt lost to bone claws wolverine who had the mind of a werewolf

also who ever said Logan lost to spiderman............was false

also world war hulk...........had to hitt logan 5 times or so before a KO..........that to answer to the person who implied hulk KOed Logan with a hit

Creshosk
Not only that but WWH is with his jobber aura turned up to 11.

BetaRay_Strange
Originally posted by Battlehammer
..................Logan takes an easy 8/10 vs capt....... hell capt lost to bone claws wolverine who had the mind of a werewolf

also world war hulk...........had to hitt logan 5 times or so before a KO..........that to answer to the person who implied hulk KOed Logan with a hit

You think he could take Spidey?

I see them as pretty equal, yet I gave Spidey 6/10.

I think Venom could take Wolvie 6/10 too.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by BetaRay_Strange
You think he could take Spidey?

I see them as pretty equal, yet I gave Spidey 6/10.

I think Venom could take Wolvie 6/10 too.

I actaully see spiderman vs wolverine 6/10 depending on areana setting.

venom with out cis takes Logan every time

BetaRay_Strange
I actaully see spiderman vs wolverine 6/10 depending on areana setting.

venom with out cis takes Logan every time

Wait, how come Venom every time?

What does he have that puts him so far ahead of Spidey?

Maybe I'm giving Wolvie too much credit.

Battlehammer

Maybe I'm giving Wolvie too much credit.
venom with out cis would rape spiderman

venom fights like a morron and thats why spiderman survives

actaully Logan has a far better track record vs venom then spiderman does

Creshosk

Maybe I'm giving Wolvie too much credit. In symbiote only form ... Wolvie can only do physical attacks... No sonics or fire... he tries to stab the sentient goo, the sentient goo will wrap wolvie up in ways that Spidey can't... and well.. take Wolverine as a host...

He did it once before and from the looks of things will do it again.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Creshosk
In symbiote only form ... Wolvie can only do physical attacks... No sonics or fire... he tries to stab the sentient goo, the sentient goo will wrap wolvie up in ways that Spidey can't... and well.. take Wolverine as a host...

He did it once before and from the looks of things will do it again.
actaully comic wise he be unable to do it. forum wise he could deffiently do it.

venom did it in venom on the run after Logan ahd healed from beign a skeleton then hit with a nuke. The got sneak attacked with no leverage.

Creshosk
actaully comic wise he be unable to do it. forum wise he could deffiently do it.

venom did it in venom on the run after Logan ahd healed from beign a skeleton then hit with a nuke. The got sneak attacked with no leverage. True there were circumstances... But as you said if venom wasn't.. well you know...

Kurash

i never said WWH took him down with one hit, i simply said he smashed his brain in, read a post carefully before you discredit it

lordboo
if logan makes past 1and 2 ,he wont pass three

Sparkz
Logan gets past 1, I'd say its another 50/50 split on number 2, and he gets beat into the ground on 3. though bone claw wolveine did actualy beat Sabertooth, though that was abit silly.

Acrosurge
Logan stops at 2. Far superior strength, speed, webs, and pre-cog send Wolverine to sleepy land long enough for Spider-Man to take the win.

endrict
If Cap throws his shield, can that cut Logans limbs off etc...?

He makes it to Parker and looses badley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.