Cloud vs Chaos Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
I'd put my money on Cloud

MadMel
i wouldn't
chaos is unbelievably fast...he makes cloud look like hes standing still while he zips around at 100 miles a second stick out tongue
respect thread - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f100/t464169.html
watch the chaos video

Terryc250
Well remember, Cloud singlehandedly took out Loz and Yazoo at the same time and Loz is just as fast as Chaos/Weiss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQkT0Lx5cSE
(Watch from 3:35 to see how fast Loz is)

He handles both of them, blocking Yazoo's gun shots while fighting Loz, and he destroys both their weapons, Cloud even stood toe to toe with Sephiroth(who is the strongest character in the FF7 world) for awhile and took him out with Omnislash.

It would be a close fight but Cloud would end up beating Chaos

MadMel
loz may be fast, but chaos is a lot faster...he was moving, flying, shooting and going toe to toe with the other guy in the space of about 1 millisecond..
also, your forgetting that chaos made the whole planet quake..that would definitely take out cloud..

Terryc250
Watch the vid and u see Loz is like flying around as well, anyway if chaos is faster, he isnt much faster, and Cloud can definately take on ppl that r much faster then him.

The destruction of Omega made that explosion, its clearly the aura of Omega.

In FFVII Cloud was much stronger then Chaos, in FFVII AC, Vince was a little girl compared to Cloud.

Now that Vince has his own game with cool cutscenes ppl think hes godlike, cuz he took out Omega/Weiss and Weiss is some uber-fast cool character, Sephiroth is way tougher then them, and Cloud beat Sephiroth, thats something Chaos could never do.

MadMel
you cant deny chaos' speed...like i said, in the time it would take for cloud to blink, chaos could shoot him from 8 different ways...
besides, this is chaos, not Vincent...cloud could beat Vincent, but not without effort...remember that Vincent saved cloud and made Kadaj stop, when just seconds ago, Kadaj could have killed cloud effortlessly..
id say the fairer match would be between cloud and Vincent, not chaos..
also, it wasn't just omegas aura in that vid...chaos literally smacked him and made the whole planet shake...the whole bloody planet..

Violent2Dope
first of all, every time Cloud fights Seph, PIS rears its ugly head and Seph toys with Cloud do that the good guy wins, Second, Chaos is a bit faster than Loz, Chaos beats Cloud.

Remindme
Depends if he can use his Omnislash, if yes, Cloud wins, If not, Chaos.

Violent2Dope
Chaos kills Cloud before he uses it.

shin_gear
Wow...holy shit this is more spite than most threads on this forum, and as much as I like Cloud, there's no way in fvcking hell he's going to be able to defeat Chaos without complete and absolute PIS the like of which spared his life against Sephiroth.

As Madmel said, watch the Chaos videos in Vincent's respect thread. Chaos can move faster than the eye can see and takes swords through him without feeling pain (Chaos vs. Weiss video). Cloud isn't in Chaos and Weiss' league, at all. About Loz, Kadaj and Yazoo, this isn't a fight on a mortocycle and Cloud was on the defensive for the majority of the time. In fact it was Loz's speed that allowed him to kick him around while airborne. So wtf? And no, Loz is not as fast as Chaos. Loz can still be seen despite how fast he is. Chaos cannot. Chaos took down Omega Weapon while quaking the Earth in the process (Second video in the respect thread). Those are just two feats that show just how much of a curbstomp this is.

Terryc250
Originally posted by MadMel
you cant deny chaos' speed...like i said, in the time it would take for cloud to blink, chaos could shoot him from 8 different ways...
besides, this is chaos, not Vincent...cloud could beat Vincent, but not without effort...remember that Vincent saved cloud and made Kadaj stop, when just seconds ago, Kadaj could have killed cloud effortlessly..
id say the fairer match would be between cloud and Vincent, not chaos..
also, it wasn't just omegas aura in that vid...chaos literally smacked him and made the whole planet shake...the whole bloody planet..

A Cloud vs Vincent thread would be obvious spite, Vincent couldnt even make Bahamut even twitch, and Cloud was knocking around Bahamut.

An enemy dying which causes a big explosion isnt much of a feat, it doesn't mean Chaos can now go around nuking everyone.

that was crybaby cloud with geostigma, he was gettin his ass kicked by everyone at the time, after he lost his geostigma and got over aeris a bit, he pwned everyone

Chaos isnt much faster then Loz, you can still see Chaos as well, except for those small speed jumps he does same with Weiss, and same with Loz

Lets see how well he takes being split in half

shin_gear
Yeah and he's just going to stand there and let him do it. How's Cloud going to spot him when he can move fast enough to not even be visible in battle? Weiss' speed can match Chaos' and Chaos was still able to shoot him through the chest, let alone the fact that Chaos can block Cloud's swords with his gun according to the following video. Cloud is ultimately screwed in this fight._i0CmFGW1Do---

And when applying this much force, a sword swipe would be nothing.CEyV8KhmW_M

Remindme
Question when is Dirge of Cerberus set?

I do find it interesting how chaos in FFVII is still < Cloud

and in Cerberus it's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cloud

shin_gear
See the thing is, Cloud was almost down for the count when he was stabbed through by Sephiroth's sword and when he was shot by Yazoo near the end of the movie. Even though he was still able to fight after those two instances, he was screwed for the most part. Such attacks would hardly faze Chaos and Weiss.

Terryc250
^He got stabbed, took it out, continued fighting like nothing happened, he was not "almost down for the count"

Watch after he gets shot and you can see Yazoo/Loz had materia loaded in his arm when he shot, otherwise Cloud would have tooken the shot no problem like when he took the shot point blank in the face at the beginning of the movie, whats funny is that right after he gets shot, he takes an explosion big enough to bring down a building right in the face and still lives.

I've seen the Weiss/Chaos video, it looks just like Loz but with more cool slow motion effects, cool sound effects and some evil laughter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQkT0Lx5cSE
(watch at 3:35)

And yes if Vincent does that move that took out Omega on Cloud, Chaos will win the fight
however, if Cloud lands an Omnislash on Chaos, Cloud will win.

shin_gear
About that explosion, he looked pretty knocked out up until he woke up in the church while being surrounded by the children, and I believe it was Aerith that brought him back to life or something of that nature.

Cloud's chances are slim. That's all I have to say at the moment. An Omnislash could possibly take down Chaos, but Cloud would need the same plot-induced stupidity against Sephiroth to win this. If Chaos really tried to kill Cloud...he would kill Cloud. That's not in question.

MadMel
true...also, those "speed jumps" are actually chaos and weiss going at it like in the first half of that movie...thats how fast he is..

shin_gear
Cloud's got one vote. Lol.

Superboy Prime
Would just like to add that Cloud was not out for the count when Sephiroth stabbed his shoulder. He just showed pain, and was obviously exhausted. Had he not been able to keep fighting he would not have found the strength to not only remove Sephiroth's masamune from his shoulder, but grab the 1st Tsurugi and then slash at Sephiroth in 1 fluid move. The rest is the good ole pis as we know.

And about Loz, Yazoo & Kadaj beating on Cloud...not only was he outnumbered during the sleeping forest fight; he had just fallen off his bike, slided on the ground for a good while and he only showed signs of weakness when the Geostigma kicked in. That is the exact moment Kadaj capitalizes to take Cloud down. Same thing happened when Yazoo & Loz were fighitng Cloud at the beginning of the movie. By the way I really doubt Yazoo shot Cloud in the face during their first match. he was clearly just taunting his big brother.

ThoraxeRMG
Vinny takes this.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Would just like to add that Cloud was not out for the count when Sephiroth stabbed his shoulder. He just showed pain, and was obviously exhausted. Had he not been able to keep fighting he would not have found the strength to not only remove Sephiroth's masamune from his shoulder, but grab the 1st Tsurugi and then slash at Sephiroth in 1 fluid move. The rest is the good ole pis as we know.

And about Loz, Yazoo & Kadaj beating on Cloud...not only was he outnumbered during the sleeping forest fight; he had just fallen off his bike, slided on the ground for a good while and he only showed signs of weakness when the Geostigma kicked in. That is the exact moment Kadaj capitalizes to take Cloud down. Same thing happened when Yazoo & Loz were fighitng Cloud at the beginning of the movie. By the way I really doubt Yazoo shot Cloud in the face during their first match. he was clearly just taunting his big brother.

He did shoot cloud in the face point blank, u see and hear the gun firing, and u see Clouds head cock back, then u see blood dripping down his head right after.

That Cloud was gettin beat around during the whole movie, he would've got owned by Kadaj one on one at the time, but after he lost his geostigma and started getting over Aeris, he pwned both Yazoo and Loz, then pwned Kadaj one on one, and even held his own against Sephiroth for awhile, got stabbed and still summoned the strength to pull off an Omnislash.

Originally posted by MadMel
true...also, those "speed jumps" are actually chaos and weiss going at it like in the first half of that movie...thats how fast he is..
Watch Loz, he has the exact same Speed jumps, just less sound effects, and no slow motion scenes

Superboy Prime
Yazoo shot Cloud's glasses. Not his face. Had he done it Cloud would have been dead from the very beginning. Or are you trying to imply Cloud is invulnerable to bullets? By the way Cloud was not impaled in a vital organ. His shoulder got stabbed, nothing more.

Hannibal-Lector
People have some sort of notion that cloud has some sort of god status... reminds me of Wolverine in the vs forum.... Hes good... not that good... Chaos would kill him within milliseconds

shin_gear
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
People have some sort of notion that cloud has some sort of god status... reminds me of Wolverine in the vs forum.... Hes good... not that good... Chaos would kill him within milliseconds Thank you.

Terryc250
People have some sort of notion that cloud has some sort of god status... reminds me of Wolverine in the vs forum.... Hes good... not that good... Chaos would kill him within milliseconds
No they dont, infact Cloud is underrated if anything, Chaos is overrated, they think because he can be as fast as Loz, hes some sort of god, which is pretty ridiculous

shin_gear
No, it's his accomplishments that put him on the level that he's at. Cloud was overwhelmed by three characters that were just fooling around and were not in Chaos' league, and before you bring up the Sephiroth battle, it was absolute PIS as everyone already knows.

As I already said, Chaos was moving fast enough in that cutscene that he was not even visible. Cloud would die before he knew what happened in this battle.

Terryc250
^ stop using emo cloud with geostigma as an example of clouds strength, after cloud got rid of geostigma and started getting over aeris, he pwned them both without much trouble, then pwned kadaj. Chaos was very well visible, he had the exact same speed jumps as Loz but with extra sound effects and slow motion effects

shin_gear
Alright, forgot about the Geostigma part. No, Chaos wasn't visible when he was traveling as fast as he was in the video nor Weiss for that matter. All you saw were beams of light at the point.

Violent2Dope
He disintegrates Cloud the same way he did Omega.

Terryc250
Originally posted by shin_gear
Alright, forgot about the Geostigma part. No, Chaos wasn't visible when he was traveling as fast as he was in the video nor Weiss for that matter, so don't try to argue otherwise. All you saw were beams of light at the point.

Yes that happens when 2 fast ppl fight eachother, if Loz was fighting Weiss it would look like that as well, however if one is moving fast and one is not, it would look like when Weiss speeds and Vincent wasnt moving fast, which looks exactly like Cloud vs Loz

shin_gear
That didn't make a lot of sense. Are you saying Chaos and Weiss weren't really moving that fast, because I'm not about to argue something as trivial as that.

If you think Cloud would win this that's fine. He definitely does not have greater chances here and most likely has around a 30% chance of victory with PIS included.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
Yes that happens when 2 fast ppl fight eachother, if Loz was fighting Weiss it would look like that as well, however if one is moving fast and one is not, it would look like when Weiss speeds and Vincent wasnt moving fast, which looks exactly like Cloud vs Loz That made less sense than the "Pokemon can't kill" point.

Terryc250
No im saying that it looks that fast when 2 ppl are doing those fast speed jumps at the same time, however; when u see Weiss move fast and Vincent NOT MOVE FAST it looks like those speed jumps which looks exactly the same as Loz vs Cloud

Remindme
To be honest Dirge Of Cerberus to me was a selling out of FFVII.

The power in it was way over board than anything even hinted in FFVII (Refering to Chaos & Omega and how big that wave was)

Btw, Cloud loses this, but he's still way more of a hero than Valentine can hope to become.

Hannibal-Lector
^ stop using emo cloud with geostigma as an example of clouds strength, after cloud got rid of geostigma and started getting over aeris, he pwned them both without much trouble, then pwned kadaj. Chaos was very well visible, he had the exact same speed jumps as Loz but with extra sound effects and slow motion effects

Chaos was stated faster than light according to Ultimania... Chaos is a planetary aspect. Blades dont seem to hurt Chaos anyways...

shin_gear
PM me the link to that Ultimania if you can. I'm interested to read it.

By the way, he argued that Cloud would cut him in half which would not happed for several reasons. A. Chaos is too fast. B. He could block his swords just like how he blocked Weiss'. C. Why couldn't he just regrow his other half as he can to all parts of his body.

Terryc250
Chaos was stated faster than light according to Ultimania... Chaos is a planetary aspect. Blades dont seem to hurt Chaos anyways...

FFVII Ultimania Omega isnt even out in english; however i found a translation of it, and I couldn't find anywhere in it saying anything about Chaos being faster then light, people should really stop it with this "zomg hez too fast!!1" thing, Cloud obviously can deal with speedy opponents, if people started judging people by how cool and fast they look during battle, then Chaos and Weiss should easily beable to take on Sephiroth because in AC he was just as fast as Cloud.

Or Cloud freezes him in mid air, Omnislashes him the same way he did Sephiroth

Csdabest
Where in hell are people getting they were just toying with cloud. If cloud let down their guard at anytime he would have been dead. If the Silvered haired borthers let down their guard they would have been dead. Sephiroth himself was even intrigued with the fact on how incredibely strong cloud has gotten over those 2 years. If sephiroth was toying around. then please provide evidence where he was not messing. Please provide the evidence of combat experience where these people are not playing around.

Oh...Cloud loses. Chaos is a entity from the planet. Unless your saying Cloud>>>the Planet life stream then cloud looses. Oh and Cloud would beat down Vincent any days. Oh and Vincent bullet speed as nothing to do with his physical speed. If guns went on how fast we moved then guns wouldn't be that feared. Cloud has a good since of direction but Chaos would still win 8/10

Terryc250
^ I found this in a translation guide of FFVII Ultimania Omega

"It's said that Cloud was outmatched when it came to the fight with Sephiroth.
Sorry everybody who thinks that Cloud was almost on par with him: he wasn't.
Even worse for Cloud, Nomura said that Sephiroth didn't sweat during the
entire fight and never exerted himself. In other words, he wasn't even trying
hard. Cloud on the other hand was clearly giving it his all and was described
by the book as exhausted by the time the battle was nearing its conclusion."

shin_gear
I've read that several times.

And they were obviously toying with Cloud, since they were snickering the entire way through while Cloud was fighting for his life.

Csdabest
Again. Show me proof of the difference of Sephiroth playing around and when he is at full. Nomura never staed how big of a difference. Sephiroth is one of the worst villians I have ever seen. Basicly because he is flawed. Only seen playing around but looses. But never showed is true power. I use to love and adore sephiroth till i grew up and realised how much of a bad characrer he is being flawed

shin_gear
This is Sephiroth when he's a bit more serious.NlkKzzVw754Strife would have died easier. yes

Csdabest
Still A Flawed charater. Its about chemistry now strength when it boils down to thing. I hope the game with zack shows Sephiroth at full

Terryc250
We never see Sephiroth at his best, but we can assume how powerful he is by what the Nomura says, and by him defeating guys who dodge machine gun bullets and beat the crap out of like 50 guys with machine guns without even using his sword(Zack), taking on toughies like Genesis and Angeal, and the destruction he causes, not to mention this is all Sephiroth toying around.

NlkKzzVw754
Plays around with Genesis and Angeal, until Genesis gets serious and just about seriously injures Angeal, then Sephiroth chops Genesis in the arm and the fights over

xAfTchSPEfU
Beats the crap out of Zack in about 10 swings or less

Csdabest
Anime gets shank by cloud and gets tossed into a wall by and impaled cloud. And in that video is still him toying around. And i have still yet seen anything that sephiroth has done that supasses what Omega and Chaos have done in their vids.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
This is Sephiroth when he's a bit more serious.NlkKzzVw754Strife would have died easier. yes Cool. What is that from?

shin_gear
LOL, Crisis Core for the PSP. Awesome isn't it? big grin

And LMAO @ "the Nomura"

Damn why am I not watching these anime vids?! mad It seems I'm not interested in them yet.

And once again, Seipher Sephiroth > All in the VII verse for reasons already mentioned.

Terryc250
Ive met Genesis in real life before

shin_gear
Ive met Genesis in real life before fearcry

Terryc250
You think i'm lying but i'm not

Remindme
Originally posted by Csdabest
Anime gets shank by cloud and gets tossed into a wall by and impaled cloud. And in that video is still him toying around. And i have still yet seen anything that sephiroth has done that supasses what Omega and Chaos have done in their vids.

Sephiroth > Anything in the FFVII verse offically stated.
So we KNOW Sephiroth > Chaos & Omega

Csdabest
Fine...Sephiroth can be the strongest character. But he still got beaten by cloud. So anybody above cloud should be able to take on sephiroth. Sephiroth is retarted. got beaten by cloud once then came back then does the same thing and gets beaten. So Omega and Chaos should be able to stomp Sephiroth in a fight since Sephiroth is a lazy arse.

Remindme
Sephiroth seems to find some amusement in playing with Cloud, he doesn't play with anyone else. He's awful picky about his friends it seems

Terryc250
Originally posted by Csdabest
Fine...Sephiroth can be the strongest character. But he still got beaten by cloud. So anybody above cloud should be able to take on sephiroth. Sephiroth is retarted. got beaten by cloud once then came back then does the same thing and gets beaten. So Omega and Chaos should be able to stomp Sephiroth in a fight since Sephiroth is a lazy arse.

Nah, Chaos and Omega are NOT Cloud, Sephiroth wont find it interesting playing around with them and calling them a pupppet and wut not, Sephiroth will simply slay them.

shin_gear
Can we just stfu about it?

Violent2Dope
Ive met Genesis in real life before in other words you've met Gackt, the person who Genesis' design was based off of, and who in fact voiced Genesis.

Terryc250
^ Yeah and at the time he had that exact hair style and colour as well lol

Csdabest
I want a Sephiroth game so we can play him at full.Only way it will ecer redeem my faith in sephiroth.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
in other words you've met Gackt, the person who Genesis' design was based off of, and who in fact voiced Genesis. LMFAO

Pyron_Knight
Vincent 20/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.