Solar , Man of the Atom vs Takion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
Who takes it ?

Gecko4lif
takion

man of the source

Endless Mike
Solar

Far better feats

guy222
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Who takes it ?

solar ftw

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Solar

Far better feats thumb up

Sirius77
It could go either way, given both their powers, but
feat wise, Solar ftw.

Sirius77
Wait, no, I take that back, Takion held back a blast
that could have destroyed the universe, and Solar
actually destroyed the universe.

So, Takion=Solar.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sirius77
Wait, no, I take that back, Takion held back a blast
that could have destroyed the universe You realize that blast killed Takion, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
You realize that blast killed Takion, right?
the God wave was superior to Imperiex's power. The Godwave is multiversal in power as it powers every thing in the DCu. including the power of parallax which was multiversal.

These two really can't hurt each other. becuz they are both uber energy wielders. But Takion has Omnicience. he can look at people and know who they are and thier weaknesses. He's also a telepath. So he could **** Solar up for the win knowing his weakness and use his telepathy.

Based upon feats, I'd say Tie. If we judge the absolute top of each one's power.

But solar does have the better feats when it comes to non-battle situations.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the God wave was superior to Imperiex's power. The Godwave is multiversal in power as it powers every thing in the DCu. including the power of parallax which was multiversal.

These two really can't hurt each other. becuz they are both uber energy wielders. But Takion has Omnicience. he can look at people and know who they are and thier weaknesses. He's also a telepath. So he could **** Solar up for the win knowing his weakness and use his telepathy.

Based upon feats, I'd say Tie. If we judge the absolute top of each one's power.

But solar does have the better feats when it comes to non-battle situations. Solar has FAR better feats, that much isn't even debatable.

And FYI, the strongest TP user in the Image-Verse tried to mess with Solar's mind.... I can post scans of how that turned out if you like. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Solar has FAR better feats, that much isn't even debatable.

And FYI, the strongest TP user in the Image-Verse tried to mess with Solar's mind.... I can post scans of how that turned out if you like. smile

Takion isn't a Tp user like others. He is also Omnicient And has limitless Tp energy. knowing an opponents everything about them makes it much easier to win a battle. It's been well established that this is part of his unique set. Could Solar survive being turned into antimatter?

Galan007
He is also Omnicient I could post numerous scans demonstrating how incorrect this is.... But that would take WAY too much time...

Bottom line is.... Takion is very far from 'omniscient'. smile

Could Solar survive being turned into antimatter? He would never be transformed in the first place, so... confused

It's odd that you couldn't post enough feats for Takion to give him a solid majority against Thanos.... Yet you're trying to argue for him fighting a being of no less than Parallax-esque power now? lol

TricksterPriest
Takion's definitely got the feats to dominate Thanos.

But Solar? **** no. Solar was stupidly uber. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong Galan, but wasn't one of the things about Solar was that no one in the Imageverse could challenge him because he was too powerful?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

But Solar? **** no. Solar was stupidly uber. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong Galan, but wasn't one of the things about Solar was that no one in the Imageverse could challenge him because he was too powerful?
Godwave>>>> Solar. So it's possible that Takion can beat Solar. especially since solar is still a human being who suffers from mental instability. Mind rape for the win.

quanchi112
Takion isn't a Tp user like others. He is also Omnicient And has limitless Tp energy. knowing an opponents everything about them makes it much easier to win a battle. It's been well established that this is part of his unique set. Could Solar survive being turned into antimatter? takion isnt omniscient. laughing

quanchi112
I could post numerous scans demonstrating how incorrect this is.... But that would take WAY too much time...

Bottom line is.... Takion is very far from 'omniscient'. smile

He would never be transformed in the first place, so... confused

It's odd that you couldn't post enough feats for Takion to give him a solid majority against Thanos.... Yet you're trying to argue for him fighting a being of no less than Parallax-esque power now? lol no one posted a thing when i asked for takion feats. nothing nada.

quanchi112

But Solar? **** no. Solar was stupidly uber. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong Galan, but wasn't one of the things about Solar was that no one in the Imageverse could challenge him because he was too powerful? name the feats please.

Galan007
But Solar? **** no. Solar was stupidly uber. In fact, correct me if I'm wrong Galan, but wasn't one of the things about Solar was that no one in the Imageverse could challenge him because he was too powerful? Well Solar is responsible for giving every super-powered being in the Image-Verse their powers --- Anyone whom tried to defeat him was completely unsuccessful.
Godwave>>>> Solar. laughing out loud

Godwave >>>>>>> Takion.

killed him]. smile
So it's possible that Takion can beat Solar. Based on feats, it's not possible at all.

When Takion destroys/recreates an entire reality, let me know. smile
especially since solar is still a human being who suffers from mental instability. Mind rape for the win. Solar was only "mentally unstable" when he first obtained his powers.

Once he learned to control them, even the most powerful telepaths in his reality, couldn't do a thing to his mind. smile

Zebedee
Solar is the dogs bollocks, the only problem he has is the Darque force. I was looking forward to the visitor stories but then Valient folded after issue two. I hated the Acclaim stories.

quanchi112
Well Solar is responsible for giving every super-powered being in the Image-Verse their powers --- Anyone whom tried to defeat him was completely unsuccessful.
laughing out loud

Godwave >>>>>>> Takion.

killed him]. smile
Based on feats, it's not possible at all.

When Takion destroys/recreates an entire reality, let me know. smile
Solar was only "mentally unstable" when he first obtained his powers.

Once he learned to control them, even the most powerful telepaths in his reality, couldn't do a thing to his mind. smile solar seems pretty badass.

Zebedee
--- Anyone whom tried to defeat him was completely unsuccessful.
laughing out loud

Master Darque, Solar did not like magic.

Galan007
Originally posted by Zebedee
Master Darque, Solar did not like magic. Because it was a difficult energy type for him to hone in on at first.

Zebedee
Because it was a difficult energy type for him to hone in on at first.

He never really got to grips with Darque or his sister. We shall ignore the Acclaim series as I hated it.

Endless Mike
Considering that Solar can turn completely into energy, being made of antimatter wouldn't bother him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Considering that Solar can turn completely into energy, being made of antimatter wouldn't bother him

What would he do with a midn rape? or being stopped in time?

Zebedee
What would he do with a midn rape? or being stopped in time?

He used to laugh at Toya Harada and Sting both Omega level telepaths. He cab stop time himself. Magic is his big weakness.

Galan007
What would he do with a midn rape?Won't work, as I've established numerous times now.

or being stopped in time? Time is Solar's play thing, so that wouldn't help Takion.

Galan007
Magic is his big weakness. Before people start putting Solar against mediocre magicians, we need to establish a few things...

Magic is a vulnerability of Solar's which can only be exploited by a magic user >> Dr. Strange.

And the main reason it works is because magic is a hard energy signal for Solar to hone in on/control, but he can control it, .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Before people start putting Solar against mediocre magicians, we need to establish a few things...

Magic is a vulnerability of Solar's which can only be exploited by a magic user >> Dr. Strange.

And the main reason it works is because magic is a hard energy signal for Solar to hone in on/control, but he can control it, .

So Is Solar more powerful than the Godwave? Becuz so far that is the only thing I know of that can overwhelm Takion.

Galan007
So Is Solar more powerful than the Godwave? Becuz so far that is the only thing I know of that can overwhelm Takion. So because the GW is all we saw kill/overwhelm Takion, that's the only power that can do it? laughing out loud

How odd then that Takion would compare Lightray's power to his own, on any level... I guess Lightray's power must be close to the GW's, ey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bottom line,

Feat-wise, Takion barely has enough to contend with Thanos, let alone Solar. smile

Zebedee
Solar would crush Takion, however he also didn't get a handle on geomancer energy fully. Although obviously he would crush any geomancer in a fraction of a second.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So because the GW is all we saw kill/overwhelm Takion, that's the only power that can do it? laughing out loud

How odd then that Takion would compare Lightray's power to his own, on any level... I guess Lightray's power must be close to the GW's, ey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bottom line,

Feat-wise, Takion barely has enough to contend with Thanos, let alone Solar. smile

Thanos? Zoinks, A near Omnipotent and Omnicient being is barely enough to complete with Thanos? Shall I make a thread and pit Thanos against the flash, Gl, and captain atom? I dont' think he would do well at all. P.S. You are the one who posted new Gods creating universes in thier hands. Isn't light ray one of the most powerful new gods? controlling ALL light energy. He even says so when he's battling Orion. at anyrate, I dont' know exactly what solar could come up with to beat takion. I've never really seen takion be able to be pwned by anyone.

Zebedee
Thanos? Zoinks, A near Omnipotent and Omnicient being is barely enough to complete with Thanos? Shall I make a thread and pit Thanos against the flash, Gl, and captain atom? I dont' think he would do well at all.

Those three would not last a second against full potential Solar. However he was rarely at full potential. The thing is Solar can create copies of himself equal in power. A single "Destroyer" would defeat the JLA.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Those three would not last a second against full potential Solar. However he was rarely at full potential. The thing is Solar can create copies of himself equal in power. A single "Destroyer" would defeat the JLA.

What are you talking about? I was refering to a comment from Galan about takion and Thanos.

Galan007
Thanos? Zoinks, A near Omnipotent and Omnicient being is barely enough to complete with Thanos? Shall I make a thread and pit Thanos against the flash, Gl, and captain atom? I dont' think he would do well at all. The Thanos comment was just a 'matter of fact point'...

The main thing here is that Takion lacks sufficient feats to even make him a challenge to Solar.

As far as feats go, Takion is Skyfather-level at best --- Solar on the other hand, is..... Well whatever level Zero-Hour Parrallax would be in. stick out tongue

Zebedee
The Thanos comment was just a 'matter of fact point'...

The main thing here is that Takion lacks sufficient feats to even make him a challenge to Solar.

As far as feats go, Takion is Skyfather-level at best --- Solar on the other hand, is..... Well whatever level Zero-Hour Parrallax would be in. stick out tongue

And like Parrallax in Zero Hour, Solar has his flaws.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Thanos comment was just a 'matter of fact point'...

Well Solar has two versions. There is the Super Hero Version and the Universal/Multiversal version. at any rate, Takion would count as Entity lvl. He's above skyfather for sure. Highfather was nearly invincible and he noted that Takion was his Superior. But of course solar had series in which to flesh out his powers. Takion is another Cool DC character who's taken a back seat to more Superman and Batman stories.

Galan007
Well Solar has two versions. There is the Super Hero Version and the Universal/Multiversal version. at any rate, Takion would count as Entity lvl. He's above skyfather for sure. Highfather was nearly invincible and he noted that Takion was his Superior. But of course solar had series in which to flesh out his powers. Takion is another Cool DC character who's taken a back seat to more Superman and Batman stories. Statements aren't feats.

Solar was referred to as "God" numerous times throughout his series, but you don't see me using those statements here, do you? no

As far as FEATS go, Solar >>>> Takion. This is unarguable.

Solar ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Statements aren't feats.

Solar was referred to as "God" numerous times throughout his series, but you don't see me using those statements here, do you? no

Solar ftw.
I just dont' see how he wins so easily when Takion has access to things that can bother solar. Unlimited mental energy, omnicience. Once takion looks at solar and sees that he's weak to magic, then what? The source powers all the magic in the DCU as well correct? roll eyes (sarcastic) Magical Tp for the win. eek!

Zebedee
Statements aren't feats.

Solar ftw.

That about sums it up. This thread should b e closed now. Nothing further to debate.

Galan007
I just dont' see how he wins so easily I've said it a bunch of times now.... Superior feats. smile
Unlimited mental energy, omnicience. Takion is VERY FAR from omniscient.
Once takion looks at solar and sees that he's weak to magic, then what? Now you have Takion using the most powerful magic that exists, even though he never did so on panel?

Stop giving him feats that he doesn't have.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I've said it a bunch of times now.... Superior feats. smile
Takion is VERY FAR from omniscient.
Now you have Takion using the most powerful magic that exists, even though he never did so on panel?

Stop giving him feats that he doesn't have.

smile Solar 7/10. More and Better feats. But power sets won't allow him much more. Takion written to full potential WOULD be more than amatch. Since he and the source are one and the same. stick out tongue

Galan007
smile Solar 7/10. More and Better feats. But power sets won't allow him much more. Takion written to full potential WOULD be more than amatch. Since he and the source are one and the same. stick out tongue So your argument is based on "would(s)"? confused

Then it might interest you to know Solar never tapped his full potential either --- Yet he still destroyed/recreated his reality, and made several divergent timelines, could be considered Universes as well]...

In fact,

Someone could say that "written to full potential", Solar's fart alone WOULD destroy Takion...

As funny as it may sound, that line of reasoning would be no more incorrect then your own, . smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your argument is based on "would(s)"? confused

Then it might interest you to know Solar never tapped his full potential either --- Yet he still destroyed/recreated his reality, and made several divergent timelines, could be considered Universes as well]...

In fact,

Someone could say that "written to full potential", Solar's fart alone WOULD destroy Takion...

As funny as it may sound, that line of reasoning would be no more incorrect then your own, . smile

Hence if both written to full potential, they would be virtually the same being. Except Solar's unlimited power reserves dont' make sense to me. Where does he get so much power? I understand takion as being a human source. At any rate, I'm allowing three wins for takion based upon his omnicience power.

Galan007
I'm allowing three wins for takion based upon his omnicience power. Here you go again adding powers to Takion...

He is not omniscient.

There are numerous scans proving this fact..... Tell me what evidence you think you have to the contrary.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Here you go again adding powers to Takion...

He is not omniscient.

There are numerous scans proving this fact..... Tell me what evidence you think you have to the contrary.

He has on more than one occasion just looked at someone and knew who they were, thier weakness ect. And the fact that DC's official Bio says he's omnicient.

Galan007
He has on more than one occasion just looked at someone and knew who they were, thier weakness ect. That is not omniscience.

Hell, Firestorm can do the same basic thing.. You think he's omniscient? no
And the fact that DC's official Bio says he's omnicient. I could care less what a bio says, especially when there is NO panel evidence solidifying that statement.

You've got nothing solid for Takion here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That is not omniscience.

Hell, Firestorm can do the same basic thing.. You think he's omniscient? no
I could care less what a bio says, especially when there is NO panel evidence solidifying that statement.

You've got nothing solid for Takion here.

Is Takion not the living Avatar of the source? As I said, There has never been anything shown to even Tax his power except the power of the God wave. So I"m going with the bio and his hi end feats since he lacks appearances.

Merlyn
Solar for the easy win.

Takion has done nothing on Solars level

Galan007
Is Takion not the living Avatar of the source? laughing out loud

That's what you're basing your opinions from?

In that case, Solar was referred to as "GOD" several times, so he wins. ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

So I"m going with the bio and his hi end feats since he lacks appearances. High end feats?

Takion's done nothing remotely close to destroying/recreating a Universe, and making numerous divergent timelines...

He died trying to hold back the GW --- Anyone could do that. lol

darthgoober
Remember what we talked about Galan? I guess Surfer's abstract level right laughing ?

Galan007
Originally posted by darthgoober
Remember what we talked about Galan? I guess Surfer's abstract level right laughing ? I think of that every time I respond in this thread. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing out loud

That's what you're basing your opinions from?

In that case, Solar was referred to as "GOD" several times, so he wins. ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

High end feats?

Takion's done nothing remotely close to destroying/recreating a Universe, and making numerous divergent timelines...

Actually He Held it back for a while. Even Shazam couldn't do it. So Anyone? smile

Galan007
Actually He Held it back for a while. Even Shazam couldn't do it. So Anyone? smile Well if Shazam couldn't do it... ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Don't make it more then it was... Takion died trying to slow the GW --- A "high-end" feat? Nah.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well if Shazam couldn't do it... ( roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Don't make it more then it was... Takion died trying to slow the GW --- A "high-end" feat? Nah.

actually He did slow it down. He died from the stress. But he did slow it down. Or everyone would have been destroyed. He gave DS time enough to freeze Ares in his trap. Don't demean the feat just becuz I'm using it to argue for three lil wins.

Galan007
actually He did slow it down. He died from the stress. But he did slow it down. Or everyone would have been destroyed. He gave DS time enough to freeze Ares in his trap. Don't demean the feat just becuz I'm using it to argue for three lil wins. laughing There's just no point...

As everyone else has said....

Solar for the easy win. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing There's just no point...

Solar for the easy win. smile
laughing laughing laughing

I dont know solar, but I'm sure I'm going to investigate his entire history now and find a way to get Takion three lil wins. eek! eek!

quanchi112
So your argument is based on "would(s)"? confused

In fact,

As funny as it may sound, that line of reasoning would be no more incorrect then your own, . smile thumb up

coulda shoulda woulda is always a bad point in any debate.

quanchi112
laughing There's just no point...

Solar for the easy win. smile solar seems like he could defeat takion with ease.

quanchi112
laughing laughing laughing

I dont know solar, but I'm sure I'm going to investigate his entire history now and find a way to get Takion three lil wins. eek! eek! so u admit u dont know solar but have been arguing that takion could defeat him when u admit u dont know who or what he has done.

laughing

BlackJackal
Solar = Supreme Bad-@$$!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.