thor w/power gem vs annhilus w/q bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who takes the majority?

quanchi112
is this warrior madness thor?

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
is this warrior madness thor?
yes it is

quanchi112
thor wins this. he was to damn much.

lordboo
annihilus w/q bands and cosmic control rod would give thor a hell of a fight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
annihilus w/q bands and cosmic control rod would give thor a hell of a fight. but u cant put thor down really. he would just keep coming an coming. he was crushing some very powerful people.

lordboo
but u cant put thor down really. he would just keep coming an coming. he was crushing some very powerful people.
very true.
but annihilus killed quasar and took the q bands ,also smacking nova around at the same time who had the full nova force power, which annhilus began to absorb before nova bailed.

quanchi112
very true.
but annihilus killed quasar and took the q bands ,also smacking nova around at the same time who had the full nova force power, which annhilus began to absorb before nova bailed. i think thor with the power gem could have defeated them both at the same time as well. thor was just slaughtering people.

lordboo
i think thor with the power gem could have defeated them both at the same time as well. thor was just slaughtering people.
the only reason annihilus was defeated by nova was there needed to be a hero win.also annihilus slapped phyla-vell around even when she had the qbands.

quanchi112
the only reason annihilus was defeated by nova was there needed to be a hero win.also annihilus slapped phyla-vell around even when she had the qbands. well they needed to put and make thor normal again. i mean who bested him in combat and combat alone?

lordboo
well they needed to put and make thor normal again. i mean who bested him in combat and combat alone?
no one.
thats why i think it would one hell of a battle.

quanchi112
no one.
thats why i think it would one hell of a battle. i see anniulus going down here.

cmack
thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by cmack
thor thumb up

Bouboumaster
This Thor statlemated Thanos

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
This Thor statlemated Thanos cuz thanos is to good. thanos took his blows also. when he wanted to end it he ended it.

thanos would defeat this annihilus imo to.

Darkness_Male
didnt thanos have to use a weapon to take out thor?

lordboo
Originally posted by Darkness_Male
didnt thanos have to use a weapon to take out thor?
yeah some kind of ray gun that trapped him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darkness_Male
didnt thanos have to use a weapon to take out thor? yes thanos then added this tech to his person. he doesnt need the gun anymore.

llagrok
Thanos gun isn't something that Annihilus could copy and despite his vaunted exo-skeleton, Annihilus is very vulnerable. Phyla phased him with a shot, so did Nova.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Thanos gun isn't something that Annihilus could copy and despite his vaunted exo-skeleton, Annihilus is very vulnerable. Phyla phased him with a shot, so did Nova. correct and annihilus has never been known for recreating tech, he has uber help and a whole universe helping him. hes powerful indeed but lacks the brainpower on that level.

annihilus is still powerful indeed in this story but thor with the power gem in warrior madness mode was on another level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.