Zangief vs. Kuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I have to go with Zangief here. I couldnt think of anyone else from tekken he could beat at the moment.

shin_gear
...WTF? hysterical

There are so many in the Tekken series that would easily WTFpwn Zangief, it's not even funny.

Marduk, for one, can beat Zangief. While Zangief's capable of taking down bears and the like, Marduk's strong enough to hold two guys by the head and make the lose consciousness within seconds while they're in his grip, can rip arena ropes and dent an arena pole with his fist.

By the way, he's a mid-tier.

shin_gear
Oh sorry, I misread what you said.

Dude, Zangief can beat a lot of people from Tekken. He can beat the low-tiers and some or most of the mid-tiers.

Muck101
Yeah, I'm the only person I know who loves zangief. He's my favorite character to be in sf.

shin_gear
His theme was repulsive.

HonkyTonkMan
His f*cken bite attack in SF II Turbo was the worst attack ever. If he grabbed you he could drain your entire life bar with one grab.

Anyway, Zangief does away with Kuma, no real hastle. I reckon Zangief could beat Marduck. His slams are far superior to Marducks.

shin_gear
Just having better grabs isn't telling why he would win. We'd have to compare strength feats especially regarding wrestlers, and about having better grabs...TjO_Lz85szcPiledriver = owned tongue

HonkyTonkMan
mbGpacRp1-c

Zangiefs piledriver owns Marducks.

shin_gear
Wow...rofl

Sol Valentine
It would've been better if Akuma was in it.

HonkyTonkMan
It's funnier with Zangief because he's Russian....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.