thanos,morg(wol) vs darkseid,cyborg(henshaw)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
who wins?

Soljer
Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg.

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer
Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish of Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg.

smart thumb up

quanchi112
Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. darkseid cannot take care of superman half the time yet u think he easily disposes of thanos. nay. odin couldnt put thanos down and we all know odin is more than darkseid.
thanos beats down darkseid.

morg with the wol would crush henshaw.

Soljer
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid cannot take care of superman half the time yet u think he easily disposes of thanos. nay. odin couldnt put thanos down and we all know odin is more than darkseid.
thanos beats down darkseid.

morg with the wol would crush henshaw.

Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish of Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

quanchi112

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. did u post the same exact thing. name me a character superman level that defeated thanos outside of a plot device on panel?

Soljer
I figured I'd try out the 'Quanchi Style' debate tactics(TM).

When someone replies, just ignore whatever they say and repeat yourself.

quanchi112
I figured I'd try out the 'Quanchi Style' debate tactics(TM).

When someone replies, just ignore whatever they say and repeat yourself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. i have already responded to this while u havent retorted to my point. he cant easily take care of superman and thanos>>>superman. so ur theory makes no sense.

Soljer
It isn't a theory.

quanchi112
It isn't a theory.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. u cant even respond to my retort. u restate the same thing over and over.

what has darkseid done that makes u think he can defeat thanos when i know he cant.

make ur case. becuz ur just making statements with no case at all.

starking
These threads are annoying. Can please make something, that doesn't have Darkseid and Thanos in it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
These threads are annoying. Can please make something, that doesn't have Darkseid and Thanos in it? if u find it annoying u dont have to come in here and say the thread sucks. i stay out of threads i dont like.

Gecko4lif

Soljer
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Wow.

You're really smart! I'm quite impressed.

starking
if u find it annoying u dont have to come in here and say the thread sucks. i stay out of threads i dont like. Why couldn't you make this a Morg vs. Cyborg thread? We've gone over Thanos vs. Darkseid, about thousand times now and everyone has agreed on who the winner is.

Soljer
Why couldn't you make this a Morg vs. Cyborg thread? We've gone over Thanos vs. Darkseid, about thousand times now and everyone has agreed on who the winner is.

Everyone minus Quanchi. But....we usually don't count the dumbshits in the opinion polls.

Meh.

quanchi112
Everyone minus Quanchi. But....we usually don't count the dumbshits in the opinion polls.

Meh.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. again u havent responded or answered any of my questions or even explained why u feel the way u do in this thread. dont bash it isnt allowed on here on kmc. i havent bashed u for thinking differently.

quanchi112
Why couldn't you make this a Morg vs. Cyborg thread? We've gone over Thanos vs. Darkseid, about thousand times now and everyone has agreed on who the winner is. morg with the wol would curbstomp henshaw imo that is why. are u saying that everyone says darkseid win on this whole kmc forum? blatantly untrue. so just becuz a few poeple today say darkseid wins then this makes it true. i think not. thanos and morg win here.

stick out tongue

quanchi112

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. what has darkseid done to make u feel this way?

Evil_Ash
quanchi's Darkseid loses.

Gecko4lif

Meh.

you should add qaun to your ignore list also

it is a great feeling

quanchi112
you should add qaun to your ignore list also

it is a great feeling again dont respond to me or talk about me when im on ignore. and im quan not qaun,

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
quanchi's Darkseid loses. no darkseid has lost and u cry pis when its canon. its dc's darkseid who loses and not ur darkseid.

Gecko4lif
My troll senses are tingling....

I bet if i opened Qaun's post he would be flaming me....

quanchi112

I bet if i opened Qaun's post he would be flaming me.... i dont have a problem with u whatsoever. its all good. just dont keep bashing me and lets all get back on topic please.

thanos and morg win this.

Evil_Ash
i dont have a problem with u whatsoever. its all good. just dont keep bashing me and lets all get back on topic please.

Stop posting bullshit then.

quanchi112
Stop posting bullshit then. i dont post bullshit, i post facts to support my way of thinking. isnt that called debating?

Soljer

quanchi112
thanos has never lost to a superman level character before/ its happened to darkseid how many times. odin couldnt even defeat thanos in asgard. thanos wins here and morg makes mincemeat of henshaw.

Soljer

Gecko4lif
has anybody brought us squirrel girl yet?

didnt she cut the shit out of thanos and he was screaming in agony....

Kurash
if you want my honest opinion here is what i think

batdude123

Yes, but I think you forgot to add...

starking
Ahh, what the hell.

Soljer
has anybody brought us squirrel girl yet?

didnt she cut the shit out of thanos and he was screaming in agony....

Wolverine also almost landed a 'Deathblow' on Thanos.

And Captain America hung with Thanos in melee combat for a little while - while Thanos had the INFINITY GAUNTLET for christ's sake!

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes, but I think you forgot to add...

Damnit!

I knew I forgot something! mad

batdude123
Let's not forget the fact that Adam Warlock transmuted him into stone while Thanos was in possession of a cosmic cube, no less!! And he was also apprehended by the NYPD!!

Wow, quanchi's logic is fun...

Gecko4lif
Damnit!

I knew I forgot something! mad

Dude but what if

Evil_Ash
You are all so wrong...

Soljer
Dude but what if

That's a really good point, I never took into consideration what would happen if

Soljer
You are all so wrong...

Too true, too true.

Evil_Ash > Us.

Kurash
That's a really good point, I never took into consideration what would happen if

you guys are being a little bias i think, sure i could see that happening, but i think the fight might go much differently if

quanchi112

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. u keep repsoting the same thing and dont prove any points.

TricksterPriest
You all fail to realize that,

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. vin

batdude123
u keep repsoting the same thing and dont prove any points.

Seems a little familiar, doesn't it?

Anyway...

quanchi112
Wolverine also almost landed a 'Deathblow' on Thanos.

And Captain America hung with Thanos in melee combat for a little while - while Thanos had the INFINITY GAUNTLET for christ's sake!

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. wolverine didnt do a thing to thanos. while raker kicked darkseis ass and superman humiliated him without a plot device. darkseid loses while thanos beat all who challeneged him in ig. see the diff.

starking
u keep repsoting the same thing and dont prove any points. Your logic is flawed.

quanchi112
Seems a little familiar, doesn't it?

Anyway...

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. why do u feel this way?

quanchi112
Your logic is flawed.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. all this does is ruins a good thread.

llagrok

Soljer
wolverine didnt do a thing to thanos. while raker kicked darkseis ass and superman humiliated him without a plot device. darkseid loses while thanos beat all who challeneged him in ig. see the diff.

You know what? You're absolutely right!

I DO see the difference, now!

Darkseid easily stomps Thanos in exceedingly quick time, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

quanchi112
Let's not forget the fact that Adam Warlock transmuted him into stone while Thanos was in possession of a cosmic cube, no less!! And he was also apprehended by the NYPD!!

Wow, quanchi's logic is fun...

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. darkseid got beat up by thugs and fell down some steps.

nypd>steps. thanos and morg win here.

quanchi112
this is getting absurb but whatever.

Soljer
Guys, maybe we have been looking at this from the wrong side this entire time....

Cyborg stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Darkseid finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his plethora of powers, he can pretty much one-shot Morg.

Hmmm...food for thought?

batdude123
Guys, maybe we have been looking at this from the wrong side this entire time....

Cyborg stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Darkseid finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his plethora of powers, he can pretty much one-shot Morg.

Hmmm...food for thought?

I like that too.

Both are feasible options for the battle.

starking
all this does is ruins a good thread.
Darkseid humps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing him himself.

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his schlong, he can likely bang Morg.

batdude123
darkseid got beat up by thugs and fell down some steps.

nypd>steps. thanos and morg win here.

Squirrel Girl.

smile

Soljer
Squirrel Girl.

smile

And bone-claws.
Don't forget Bone-claws.

Kurash
nypd fall down steps all the time, what is the nypd gonna do to steps? shoot them? arrest them?

steps>nypd and for that matter

TricksterPriest

Hmmm...food for thought?

hmm Sir, you have made an excellent point. http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~jskong/orly.gif

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
nypd fall down steps all the time, what is the nypd gonna do to steps? shoot them? arrest them?

steps>nypd and for that matter

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. nypd destroys the steps. and darkseid was the first god to fall down the steps i have ever seen.

Kurash
nypd destroys the steps. and darkseid was the first god to fall down the steps i have ever seen.

i have never seen a god use the bathroom on panel either, does that mean they dont do it?

anyways . . .

Gecko4lif
i have never seen a god use the bathroom on panel either, does that mean they dont do it?

anyways . . .

Not true

We did see DS piss on supes while supes was ds's pet

quanchi112

anyways . . .

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. u aren supposed to send the same exact post over and over again. but i mean iof u want ot ruin this thread u have succeeded. i dont think odin has ever falen down steps ever. or any other one. they are gods they arent humamns. but we know darkseid has.

Soljer

-or-

quanchi112
this is ruining the thread.

Gecko4lif

-or-

so much wisdom in such a little post

but you must consider

starking
this is ruining the thread. What is?

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg?

Soljer
What is?

I dunno.

Kurash
wait a second . . . I . . . I THINK I GET IT NOW! So you are all saying

Gecko4lif
This is the most logical and insight thread ive ever seeen

It made me realize Darkseid stomps Thanos pretty quickly, and helps Cyborg finish off Morg, if he is incapable of doing it himself.

Soljer
Sounds about right.

starking

Gecko4lif
hmm how long have i been a "senior member"

Soljer
hmm how long have i been a "senior member"

Since you got like twenty five posts, or something.

It doesn't take much.

batdude123
Since you got like twenty five posts, or something.

It doesn't take much.

It takes 100.

Soljer
It takes 100.

Meh, still, doesn't take much.

batdude123
Meh, still, doesn't take much.

True.

Sirius77

I bet if i opened Qaun's post he would be flaming me....

LMAO!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
True.

Quoted for the truth.

Sirius77
wolverine didnt do a thing to thanos. while raker kicked darkseis ass and superman humiliated him without a plot device. darkseid loses while thanos beat all who challeneged him in ig. see the diff.

You're too biased to realise that

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Sirius77
LMAO!!!

I was right to wink

Air Legend
It's retarded how everybody jumps on quanchi's nuts and calls him a troll without even proving anything.

If quanchi should be banned for trolling, nvr should be banned and then hunted down and shot. The only reason people don't do the same to nvr is because they are DC biased.

Quanchi listens to people if you actually proved his case. For example, on the Kirby avatar vs thanos w/hoti thread I convinced him that Thanos wouldn't win (it's a stalemate because they are the same) by actually providing evidence instead of just laughing and bashing him.

Honestly, nobody has proven anything on this thread because everybody is just repeating the same thing. Prove your case instead of just bashing him and then he might listen.

batdude123
Originally posted by Air Legend
It's retarded how everybody jumps on quanchi's nuts and calls him a troll without even proving anything.

If quanchi should be banned for trolling, nvr should be banned and then hunted down and shot. The only reason people don't do the same to nvr is because they are DC biased.

Quanchi listens to people if you actually proved his case. For example, on the Kirby avatar vs thanos w/hoti thread I convinced him that Thanos wouldn't win (it's a stalemate because they are the same) by actually providing evidence instead of just laughing and bashing him.

Honestly, nobody has proven anything on this thread because everybody is just repeating the same thing. Prove your case instead of just bashing him and then he might listen.

You're making faulty generalizations that aren't even true.

KMC isn't DC biased, nor is it the reason as to why people are annoyed to death by quanchi.

And nobody said we liked nvr. Besides, he HAS been banned a few times already...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
You're too biased to realise that

Though, if he exercises the tiniest bit of control over his rings, he can likely beat Morg. continue to do this. it doesnt affect me it ruins this thread.

quanchi112

Honestly, nobody has proven anything on this thread because everybody is just repeating the same thing. Prove your case instead of just bashing him and then he might listen. thumb up

quanchi112

KMC isn't DC biased, nor is it the reason as to why people are annoyed to death by quanchi.

And nobody said we liked nvr. Besides, he HAS been banned a few times already... ur opinion of me or nver is inconsequential. i will debate and if people want to bash or what not they will have to deal with the consequences. no one is above the rules.

lets get back to debating and end this.

now who has defeated thanos thats around superman level without a plot device?

Kurash

quanchi112
thanos and morg with the wol would be to much.

rico777

-or-

i completely agree with either scenario

quanchi112
morg with the wol was soloing heralds with ease and even thier combined might wasnt enough to take down morg. i dont feel darkseid would even defeat morg here let alone thanos.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And nobody said we liked nvr. Besides, he HAS been banned a few times already...

Hey, some of you like me. I know you don't. LMAO. We have clashed a few times. I'm like that candy bar on the last day of your diet. eek! eek! eek! And I've only been banned twice. Once cuz I fell for a thor fanboy pushing my buttons and the other becuz of master or quan one. Can't member. And your right, KMC isn't DC biased. Cuz I still don't think batman Beats Captain America in a str8 up fight. big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey, some of you like me. I know you don't. LMAO. We have clashed a few times. I'm like that candy bar on the last day of your diet. eek! eek! eek! And I've only been banned twice. Once cuz I fell for a thor fanboy pushing my buttons and the other becuz of master or quan one. Can't member. And your right, KMC isn't DC biased. Cuz I still don't think batman Beats Captain America in a str8 up fight. big grin kmc isnt anything biased. there are certain posters on here who favor one side or another. thats the way it will always go. same with someone choosing coke or pepsi. its whatever that person prefers.

i agree that cap america does beat batman in a fight.

smile

Kurash

pr1983
Why are you quoting soljer?

and why shouldnt i close this?

Kurash
Originally posted by pr1983

and why shouldnt i close this?

im very tempted to quote the fact again, but i respect you pr, so im not

we were just using a similar debating tactic used by someone

starking
Originally posted by pr1983

and why shouldnt i close this? Just close it, there's to many Ds/Thanos threads clogging the forum.

mighty adam

Honestly, nobody has proven anything on this thread because everybody is just repeating the same thing. Prove your case instead of just bashing him and then he might listen. so true but they are nerds who spend the lives getting mad and flameing over comic's. i see why i haven't came to this site in like 4 months

Captain REX
Did I mention that everyone last one of you who copy-pasted that arguement is ridiculously annoying? This killed another thread, I told you not to do it. Grr.

Closed.

EDIT- I retract the 'childish' portion of my earlier comment. But the 'annoying' part stands.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.