Demon Hunter Squad v.s. Sarah Kerrigan, Devil Jinpachi, and Xemnas Dragon Form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Takes place in Dark City.

Can they do it?

shin_gear
Hmm...close, but I'll give the evil team my vote. Too tired to explain why.

Sol Valentine
I say the Demon Hunters can do it.

shin_gear
Ok. happy

Remindme
Xemnas dragon form?

Sol Valentine
Yeah, but without the Demon Hunters having to do that blaster thing like Sora and Riku.

Remindme
Why not Xemnas from KH1? ^-^

Sol Valentine
Well, I can't change the thread now.

Who wins?

Remindme
As you made it, Demon Hunters and it isn't even close

Though that is Xemnas' weakest form, so, at the moment team 1 8/10

KH1 Xemnas, I'd say team 2 7/10

KH2 Xemnas I'd say team 2 7.5/10

Sol Valentine
How's that?

shin_gear
Xemnas has so many abilities I'm too tired to even name them all, and with the power of the Moon of Hearts he created an entire dimension, and was planning on to use the same power to destroy the realm of light, hence asking to become one with Kingdom Hearts and to "erase all the fools that hinder us".

Sol Valentine
OK

Let me try to sort this out:

Alicia v.s. Devil Jinpachi: Alicia's taken down far more powerful beings, and with her witchcraft, Alicia has little problem with him

Dante v.s. Sarah Kerrigan: Sarah's powers will prove troublesome if Dante dosen't plan how to counter it, but if he gets enough time and planning, he can use her powers against her

Hayabusa v.s. Dragon Xemnas: Hayabusa is gonna have alot of trouble with Xemnas' powerful lasers, but his plethers of ninpo and agility is gonna help him win.

shin_gear
Not according to what I have in my mind...but it's alright. We just have different opinions on the subject.

Sol Valentine
Thanks, tell me if there's anything wrong and I'll fix it.

Superboy Prime
Samanosuke Akechi should be added to the Demon Hunter Squad w00tdur

Sol Valentine
Hm, that's a good idea, but then he's gonna have to go through the 'INITIATION'

shin_gear
Take out Xemnas at least. Put in Xaldin or something.

Sol Valentine
I'll have to make respective threads for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.