Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
Hal and Captain Marvel take on Thanos, who do you think takes it?

quanchi112
is this current cap marvel who is basically shazam?

Kurash
classic, about equivalent of supes to avoid confusion

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurash
classic, about equivalent of supes to avoid confusion thanos wins

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins. If it's not current Cap and "Parallax" Hal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos wins. If it's not current Cap and "Parallax" Hal. thumb up

Kurash
i could see the team takin a few wins against thanos

quanchi112
i could see the team takin a few wins against thanos but u agree that thanos takes solid majority? u just disagree with the numbers but still see thanos winning.

TheEvilHex
Thanos 9/10 for the win

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Thanos 9/10 for the win thanos does win this very easily.

Kurash
Originally posted by quanchi112
but u agree that thanos takes solid majority? u just disagree with the numbers but still see thanos winning.

if Hal and Cap worked together and used their powers together they could make a stellar team. I'm giving it some thought, but yes I think I see Thanos taking the majority, but i can see the team winnin a few

quanchi112
if Hal and Cap worked together and used their powers together they could make a stellar team. I'm giving it some thought, but yes I think I see Thanos taking the majority, but i can see the team winnin a few k but u still think thanos wins against this stellar team. hey we disagree on numbers but agree on wh takes this. thanos wins.

smile

Kurash
k but u still think thanos wins against this stellar team. hey we disagree on numbers but agree on wh takes this. thanos wins.

smile

yes i would agree

quanchi112
yes i would agree smile

kevdude
Thanos would take it smile

Soljer
Captain Marvel keeps Thanos busy, Hal wipes the floor with him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Thanos would take it smile thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain Marvel keeps Thanos busy, Hal wipes the floor with him. thanos mops the floor with the both of them.

kevdude
thumb up

I'm a big Hal and Cap fan but can't argue with Thanos brains and his powers. Taking on Tyrant! eek! I just hope he don't slip on grass in the fight. be careful Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
I'm a big Hal and Cap fan but can't argue with Thanos brains and his powers. Taking on Tyrant! eek! thanos willpower is also >>>>>hals.

horrorwolf
laughing laughing laughing

Thanos 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by horrorwolf
laughing laughing laughing

Thanos 10/10 thumb up

Kurash
most of this fight would depend on if captain marvel can keep thanos busy while hal kicks ass

quanchi112
most of this fight would depend on if captain marvel can keep thanos busy while hal kicks ass thanos has taken on a crazed thor with the power gem and withstood these blows and smiled after it.

thanos takes everything the have and crushes them.

panthergod
thanos willpower is also >>>>>hals.
lol...No.

Lord Shaper
Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel would make a great team, most definately destroying all kinds of baddies along the way.

However Thanos is tough, really tough. They would put up a good fight, but in the end Thanos would win.

Now I'm going to commit suicide with pop rocks and a soda.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
lol...No. his willpower is definitely greater than hals.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Hal Jordan and Captain Marvel would make a great team, most definately destroying all kinds of baddies along the way.

However Thanos is tough, really tough. They would put up a good fight, but in the end Thanos would win.

Now I'm going to commit suicide with pop rocks and a soda. pop rocks is good stuff. i dont each much candy anymore and miss it. cotton candy as well. i used to love sugar.

panthergod
his willpower is definitely greater than hals.
"definately'?

Sorry, wrong again.

quanchi112
"definately'?

Sorry, wrong again. tell me why u feel hals will is stronger than thanos's. i mean thanos will has no rival in marvel. im curious as to why u think this way.

Kurash
thanos has taken on a crazed thor with the power gem and withstood these blows and smiled after it.

thanos takes everything the have and crushes them.

captain marvel also took several shots from a hostless spectre before he was amped up and didnt go down

hes a tough guy

quanchi112
captain marvel also took several shots from a hostless spectre before he was amped up and didnt go down

hes a tough guy spectre saw him as no threat. he wasnt until he got the amp. then spectre got his ass beat.

Kurash
spectre saw him as no threat. he wasnt until he got the amp. then spectre got his ass beat.

to bad spectre won the fight

regardless just because spectre said "youre no threat" doesnt mean he wasnt trying, he was beating the sh*t out of him

moonknight11
tell me why u feel hals will is stronger than thanos's. i mean thanos will has no rival in marvel. im curious as to why u think this way.
I thought Doom's was Greater. Anyway Thanos 98/100.

panthergod
tell me why u feel hals will is stronger than thanos's. i mean thanos will has no rival in marvel. im curious as to why u think this way.
Thanos has plenety of rivals for will in marvel. between, Captain America, Doom and others.

quanchi112
Thanos has plenety of rivals for will in marvel. between, Captain America, Doom and others. thanos will was so strong god needed him to fix the universe. thats a pretty tall feat. some might call it the tallest.

quanchi112
to bad spectre won the fight

regardless just because spectre said "youre no threat" doesnt mean he wasnt trying, he was beating the sh*t out of him spectre toyed with hi but when he got the amp spectre got lucky as enchantress blew it for him.

Kurash
spectre toyed with hi but when he got the amp spectre got lucky as enchantress blew it for him.

so do you think that thanos could do more damage than the hostless spectre could have while he was "toying" with captain marvel becuase I disagree

quanchi112
so do you think that thanos could do more damage than the hostless spectre could have while he was "toying" with captain marvel becuase I disagree no but thanos would put him down and not attempt to toy with him like that dummy spectre.

Kurash
no but thanos would put him down and not attempt to toy with him like that dummy spectre.

the point is that he could stand toe to toe with Thanos for a bit

in the meantime Hal whips out the damage

quanchi112
the point is that he could stand toe to toe with Thanos for a bit

in the meantime Hal whips out the damage neither have what it takes to put him down. thanos kills one then the other. it matters not who engages him first.

King Kandy
I think Warlock might have greater willpower then Thanos, for one.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by King Kandy

I'd argue Warlock has greater will as well.

Juntai
I think Warlock might have greater willpower then Thanos, for one. Agreed.

quanchi112
I think Warlock might have greater willpower then Thanos, for one. i disagree. ho wmany times has thanos had to save adam warlocks ass. he defeated the magus. i kno wthye have had to help each other over the years but thnaos has always been the threat.

Kurash

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up thanos's will was needed to save the universe.

thanos's not warlocks.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.