Ben 10 vs. World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DestinyGuy678
one thing ben 10 has the master code, i don't know if there are a lot of people who like here but I like I think Icould defend him pretty well...cause I'm pretty sure most people wil take WW hulk's side

DestinyGuy678
probably breaking a rule (sorry if I am)

I hope theres no bumping/double posting rule

I'm pretty sure Ben ten could take out WW hulk with a combination of ghostfreak, diamond head (unless adamantium is THAT much harder than diamond), benvictor, upckuck, and benmummy

llagrok
Ben 10?

DestinyGuy678
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Omnitrix_aliens

http://www.ben10toys.net/alienprofiles/omnitrix.htm

llagrok
Looks like he could give WWH a good fight.

DestinyGuy678
I think he could win the fight jump

Gecko4lif
He could Bfr wwh pretty easily

DestinyGuy678
I didn't think he would win this easy especially when world war hulk took out the new x-men and the fantastic four

llagrok
New x-men were jobbing.

CaptainStoic
Is this for real???? Do I need to remind you of what the Hulk just did recently in the Planet Hulk arc? He lifted a continent at its fault line like he was lifting a car. Ben 10 would lose here. Who's next Captain Planet?

grey fox
Originally posted by llagrok
Ben 10?

One of the few good cartoons left on main-stream TV.

Kid still get's pwned badly though.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Is this for real???? Do I need to remind you of what the Hulk just did recently in the Planet Hulk arc? He lifted a continent at its fault line like he was lifting a car. Ben 10 would lose here. Who's next Captain Planet?

Like it was a car? He lifted a tetonic plate with leverage and it was killing him.

Also, in case it's a bit too complicated for you, Hulk doesn't really maintain his strength level. It goes up and down you see, because it's dependent on his anger.

Badabing
New x-men were jobbing. durno

It's been stated several times that WW Hulk is the strongest and angriest version.

Like it was a car? He lifted a tetonic plate with leverage and it was killing him.

Also, in case it's a bit too complicated for you, Hulk doesn't really maintain his strength level. It goes up and down you see, because it's dependent on his anger. On Sakaar, Hulk was depowered and weakened yet he still had the tectonic plate feat while submerged in hot magma.

The WW Hulk arc explains Hulk's strength to a degree. He's uber angry so he's amped and he's been taught to meditate and focus his rage. His strength has not fluctuated much if at all.

mighty adam
Is this for real???? Do I need to remind you of what the Hulk just did recently in the Planet Hulk arc? He lifted a continent at its fault line like he was lifting a car. Ben 10 would lose here. Who's next Captain Planet? lol shit thats a good one. wwhulk 10/10

llagrok
Originally posted by Badabing
durno

It's been stated several times that WW Hulk is the strongest and angriest version.

On Sakaar, Hulk was depowered and weakened yet he still had the tectonic plate feat while submerged in hot magma.

The WW Hulk arc explains Hulk's strength to a degree. He's uber angry so he's amped and he's been taught to meditate and focus his rage. His strength has not fluctuated much if at all.

Depowered and weakened, meaning that he would starter out lower than he normally would. So he's like what, a class 60? Whenever he got angrier, whether he was depowered or not shouldn't make any difference at all. So that point is just moot.

It's still possible for the new x-men to job, which they did.

Badabing
Depowered and weakened, meaning that he would starter out lower than he normally would. So he's like what, a class 60? Whenever he got angrier, whether he was depowered or not shouldn't make any difference at all. So that point is just moot.Depowered and weakened meaning he wasn't as strong or durable. It also took him longer to amp up and he couldn't reach his levels which he could on Earth. Did you even read Planet Hulk? So yes, Sakaar had an adverse effect on Hulk which does make a difference in his stats and your opinion moot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You commented on the tectonic plate feat and I added the fact that Hulk was depowered and weakened on Sakaar and he was submerged in magma. All this makes the feat even more impressive.

You also commented on fluctuations with his strength and I explained that it's really not much of an issue in the WW Hulk arc due to his anger level and meditation. It was shown and explained that he can focus his rage. More control over his anger gives him more control over his stats.

It's still possible for the new x-men to job, which they did. Using your logic, the entire WW Hulk arc has everybody jobbing to Hulk. There have been numerous references to state that Hulk is angrier and stronger than ever. On panel feats and story consistency >>>>> what you think. The same could be said that Iron Man to jobbed in Thor #3. Thor took Stark's blast without flinching. wink The only instances of PIS would be the Strange/Zom fight and maybe him momentarily stopping Juggernaut (If he stopped Juggy at all).

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Badabing
Depowered and weakened meaning he wasn't as strong or durable. It also took him longer to amp up and he couldn't reach his levels which he could on Earth. Did you even read Planet Hulk? So yes, Sakaar had an adverse effect on Hulk which does make a difference in his stats and your opinion moot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You commented on the tectonic plate feat and I added the fact that Hulk was depowered and weakened on Sakaar and he was submerged in magma. All this makes the feat even more impressive.

You also commented on fluctuations with his strength and I explained that it's really not much of an issue in the WW Hulk arc due to his anger level and meditation. It was shown and explained that he can focus his rage. More control over his anger gives him more control over his stats.

Using your logic, the entire WW Hulk arc has everybody jobbing to Hulk. There have been numerous references to state that Hulk is angrier and stronger than ever. On panel feats and story consistency >>>>> what you think. The same could be said that Iron Man to jobbed in Thor #3. Thor took Stark's blast without flinching. wink The only instances of PIS would be the Strange/Zom fight and maybe him momentarily stopping Juggernaut (If he stopped Juggy at all).
The whole wwh is jobbing,hes done exactly 0 to prove hes stronger then war hulk in fact him breaking nearly even with juggernaut instead of beating the living crap out of him like war hulk did proves that wwh isnt the strongest hulk ever.

Badabing
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
The whole wwh is jobbing,hes done exactly 0 to prove hes stronger then war hulk in fact him breaking nearly even with juggernaut instead of beating the living crap out of him like war hulk did proves that wwh isnt the strongest hulk ever. Prove it's jobbing. Empty claims = dur. Beating down on teams like they are kids and shrugging off damage like nothing, plus the dialogue of several characters dismisses your opinion.

The Juggernaut battle lasted 2 pages. Two pages is not nearly enough time to make any sort of judgement. To that end, WW Hulk "beat" Juggernaut much quicker than War Hulk. laughing out loud On panel feats and dialogue>>>>>>>>>what you think. happy

guy222
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
one thing ben 10 has the master code, i don't know if there are a lot of people who like here but I like I think Icould defend him pretty well...cause I'm pretty sure most people wil take WW hulk's side

WWH FTW

DestinyGuy678
ww hulk is strong, and he beats everyone because most people try to take him down head on, but ben could definently defeat him using XLR8, that specis can move so fast time stops, he'd deal a tremendous amount of damage to hulk before he could blink

Kutulu
ww hulk is strong, and he beats everyone because most people try to take him down head on, but ben could definently defeat him using XLR8, that specis can move so fast time stops, he'd deal a tremendous amount of damage to hulk before he could blink

XLR8 only moves 500 mph, even Quicksilver moves faster than that, and Hulk smacked away Quicksilver mid-stride like it was nothing. Not to mention XLR8 only has human level strength. What's he going to do to harm WWH, who can withstand a nuclear blast at point blank range?

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Kutulu
XLR8 only moves 500 mph, even Quicksilver moves faster than that, and Hulk smacked away Quicksilver mid-stride like it was nothing. Not to mention XLR8 only has human level strength. What's he going to do to harm WWH, who can withstand a nuclear blast at point blank range? no check out his profile on the site I posted, his species can enter the speed zone, a point where time stops

Symmetric Chaos
Ben isn't nearly smart enough to win this.

However Gwen with the master code would probably slaughter him.

Gecko4lif
Ben wins this easy

with the master code he can transform into Waybig

once he is Waybig he bfr's hulk effortlessly

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ben isn't nearly smart enough to win this.

However Gwen with the master code would probably slaughter him. actually ever since he met tetrax (the other diamond head) he's been using his power smartly, and has proven a lot he thinks extremely quickly, plus ghostfreaks telepathy could calm him down...but actually don't bruce banner and ww hul kfeel the same way?...so does calming him down work?

CaptainStoic
I've been convinced that KMC has turned into a mafia ring of people without opinions of their own, some people hate the Hulk so much that they try to disprove his power by saying stupid things like the New X-Men jobbed to WWHulk, but can't remember Hulk beating up on a more powerful and far more seasoned team of Avengers, back in Hulk 300-316 of the volume 2 run. Now we have people saying that Ben 10 who is a newbie could beat one of the best sluggers in comics history. It's just crazy.

DestinyGuy678
I like the hulk a lot actually, so I picked a ver ystrong hero to go up against him, your opinion of him doesn't change the amount of expierience and power he has

grey fox
I've been convinced that KMC has turned into a mafia ring of people without opinions of their own.

"Hey, Big Louie , get a load of this rube !"

"Hehehe he's funny boss"

"Indeed , now get that shipment of coke down to the warehouse before the mc-crannis get word of it 'k "

"Yes boss ! "

horrorwolf
Weird fight, but WWH takes this.

Kutulu
I've been convinced that KMC has turned into a mafia ring of people without opinions of their own, some people hate the Hulk so much that they try to disprove his power by saying stupid things like the New X-Men jobbed to WWHulk, but can't remember Hulk beating up on a more powerful and far more seasoned team of Avengers, back in Hulk 300-316 of the volume 2 run. Now we have people saying that Ben 10 who is a newbie could beat one of the best sluggers in comics history. It's just crazy.

^^Quoted for Truth.

The Hulk hate on this board is legendary. He's done things like punch his way through a time storm, hold a planet together while bathed in magma in a weakened state, defeat just about every super hero team on Marvel earth, yet he's still viewed as a simple brick. Not to mention other insane feats of durability, speed, strength, and regeneration. He can resist Xavier's telepathy, but Ben 10's ghostfreak is suddenly going to work? NO. FRIGGIN'. WAY.

I mean the guy can regenerate from having his mid section blown out by Dr. Strange in a couple panels, can survive nuclear bombs at point blank range, and defeat other characters that can move very fast, what makes you think Ben 10 has a chance in hell of winning? BFR from Waybig? You gotta be kidding! If Waybig even tried to grab him he would crush every bone in his hand like breaking a cracker. Nobody in the Ben 10 lineup even has planetary crushing strength.

WWH 10/10.

llagrok
XLR8 only moves 500 mph, even Quicksilver moves faster than that, and Hulk smacked away Quicksilver mid-stride like it was nothing. Not to mention XLR8 only has human level strength. What's he going to do to harm WWH, who can withstand a nuclear blast at point blank range?

He hit an early Quicksilver running straight at him....

People like Wolverine and Spider-man have easily dodged the Hulk's initial punches and such. I don't think it would be much of a problem for XLR8.

grey fox
^^Quoted for Truth.

The Hulk hate on this board is legendary. He's done things like punch his way through a time storm, hold a planet together while bathed in magma in a weakened state, defeat just about every super hero team on Marvel earth, yet he's still viewed as a simple brick. Not to mention other insane feats of durability, speed, strength, and regeneration. He can resist Xavier's telepathy, but Ben 10's ghostfreak is suddenly going to work? NO. FRIGGIN'. WAY.

I mean the guy can regenerate from having his mid section blown out by Dr. Strange in a couple panels, can survive nuclear bombs at point blank range, and defeat other characters that can move very fast, what makes you think Ben 10 has a chance in hell of winning? BFR from Waybig? You gotta be kidding! If Waybig even tried to grab him he would crush every bone in his hand like breaking a cracker. Nobody in the Ben 10 lineup even has planetary crushing strength.

WWH 10/10.

A brick is defined as (IMO) a character whom has only Super Strength and all the benefits it gives (Speed, Durability ect).

A non-brick is Superman, whom while being equipped with Super strength has several breath, vision and mental abilities.

Unless of course you count perceiving Astral Projection , breathing in vacuum and the 'ability to always find New Mexico' great powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by grey fox

A non-brick is Superman, whom while being equipped with Super strength has several breath, vision and mental abilities.

...and T-Vo shifty

But in reality, I do agree somewhat with Captain Stoic and Kutulu.

Most of Hulks better feats seemed to get blown off as PIS pretty fast. Thats not crazy unreasonable I guess, seeing as he's had vary inconstancy with any of his feats over his years.

grey fox
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
...and T-Vo shifty

But in reality, I do agree somewhat with Captain Stoic and Kutulu.

Most of Hulks better feats seemed to get blown off as PIS pretty fast. Thats not crazy unreasonable I guess, seeing as he's had vary inconstancy with any of his feats over his years.

Note 'Mental Abilites' stick out tongue

Feats such as ?

nimbus006
Depowered and weakened, meaning that he would starter out lower than he normally would. So he's like what, a class 60? Whenever he got angrier, whether he was depowered or not shouldn't make any difference at all. So that point is just moot.

It's still possible for the new x-men to job, which they did.

Wow i have to disagree with you here Llag. I seem to recall them going at him with full force. Hellion even said hit him with everything we got. Most of them were pretty pissed at the Hulk. They even tried to use Exilir to overload his healing factor. Nah i dont think they jobbed, they just got owned.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH 7/10 over Ben 10

Symmetric Chaos

A brick is defined as (IMO) a character whom has only Super Strength and all the benefits it gives (Speed, Durability ect).

Unless of course you count perceiving Astral Projection , breathing in vacuum and the 'ability to always find New Mexico' great powers. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because we all know that Hulk doesn't have:

Healing factor, progressive adaption, preternatural aim, constant power increase during combat, resistance to physic probing or stuff like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Symmetric Chaos
Note 'Mental Abilites' stick out tongue

Feats such as ?

If you listen to certain people every last thing he's done in the WWH arc.

DestinyGuy678
why are so many people complaining about hulk hate...the hulk is awesome..if yo uthink it's hate why people thikn he would lose then you don't know ben 10's character very wellIf ben 10 goes ghost freak, his telepathy and phasing will definently help him win this fight...pls every once and a while he could shift to eye guy and blast him....but can hulks skin resist diamonds?

strengthkills

QFT

Kutulu
why are so many people complaining about hulk hate...the hulk is awesome..if yo uthink it's hate why people thikn he would lose then you don't know ben 10's character very wellIf ben 10 goes ghost freak, his telepathy and phasing will definently help him win this fight...pls every once and a while he could shift to eye guy and blast him....but can hulks skin resist diamonds?

Answers: Yes Hulk can resist telepathy, he did so against Xavier no problem, one of the top telepaths on Marvel Earth. Yes he can resist phasing, Vision tried to phase into him but got trapped once he got mad enough, and started to take damage. He also resisted getting phased into the ground by Kitty Pride.

In regards to resisting diamonds: when Wolverine initially slashed him, he had no problem sinking his adamantium (sharper than diamonds and more hard) claws into his flesh, later on he couldn't do the same feat, because his skin had grown that much more dense. Ben 10 can literally do nothing to put WWH down for less than a panel or two at best.

strengthkills
why are so many people complaining about hulk hate...the hulk is awesome..if yo uthink it's hate why people thikn he would lose then you don't know ben 10's character very wellIf ben 10 goes ghost freak, his telepathy and phasing will definently help him win this fight...pls every once and a while he could shift to eye guy and blast him....but can hulks skin resist diamonds ?

See WWH#3.

grey fox
Because we all know that Hulk doesn't have:

Healing factor, progressive adaption, preternatural aim, constant power increase during combat, resistance to physic probing or stuff like that roll eyes (sarcastic)

And those stop him being a brick how ?

Answer : They dont

Bouboumaster
Hulk destroy the kid.

Kutulu
And those stop him being a brick how ?

Answer : They dont

I know you're responding to someone else, but my point is as follows: Hulk should be treated more like a shapechanger than a simple brick. The way he can regrow a hole blown through his stomach and out his back in a matter of 2-3 panels, can see astral forms, resist telepathy, etc. makes him far different than any other typical brick. How many other bricks can you think of that can see Astral forms, see through illusions, trap phased objects in their body, etc.?

A typical brick just has their powers and that's it. Example: Colossus, the Thing, etc.. Hulk's body can adapt gills to survive in water, can adapt to hang around in outer space. His body changes over the years in multiple different ways. His body seemingly adapts to overcome what he is facing.

In the same fashion, I wouldn't consider Doomsday to be a simple brick either. That's why when examining Hulk's past feats, it makes a lot more sense if you look at him as a shapechanger, just with a limited set of what he can currently shapechange into.

Zebedee
I know you're responding to someone else, but my point is as follows: Hulk should be treated more like a shapechanger than a simple brick. The way he can regrow a hole blown through his stomach and out his back in a matter of 2-3 panels, can see astral forms, resist telepathy, etc. makes him far different than any other typical brick. How many other bricks can you think of that can see Astral forms, see through illusions, trap phased objects in their body, etc.?

A typical brick just has their powers and that's it. Example: Colossus, the Thing, etc.. Hulk's body can adapt gills to survive in water, can adapt to hang around in outer space. His body changes over the years in multiple different ways. His body seemingly adapts to overcome what he is facing.

In the same fashion, I wouldn't consider Doomsday to be a simple brick either. That's why when examining Hulk's past feats, it makes a lot more sense if you look at him as a shapechanger, just with a limited set of what he can currently shapechange into.

Some good points.

grey fox

laughing

Those were PIS , simply put they needed a reason to keep hulk in outer space or underwater and 'He's holding his breath' just wont cut it anymore.

HULK. IS. A. BRICK Doomsday is a brick, with Resurrection powers.

Until Hulk can suddenly do something else in combat save using his strength then he'll be a brick.

BTW , two feats does not a shape-changer make.

Kutulu

laughing

Those were PIS , simply put they needed a reason to keep hulk in outer space or underwater and 'He's holding his breath' just wont cut it anymore.

HULK. IS. A. BRICK Doomsday is a brick, with Resurrection powers.

Until Hulk can suddenly do something else in combat save using his strength then he'll be a brick.

BTW , two feats does not a shape-changer make.

Ok name some other bricks that can do this:
http://img130.exs.cx/img130/3038/Healing.jpg

So growing gills is now PIS? No - it is NOT PIS. It's the opposite of PIS, PII, or Plot Induced Intelligence. Instead of him just holding his breath, his body adapted and made gills. It shows that his body has the capability to adapt to extreme conditions.

He has overcome the following transmutations:
* Being shrunken down to a tiny size by Goom. Grew right back up to normal size.
* Being turned into stone by Gray Gargoyle.
* numerous incredible healing feats, such as healing his brain stem which was severed, a broken neck, getting his midsection blown open by Dr. Strange, etc..
* Being immune to ALL diseases.
* Surviving Glazier's transmuation powers.
* Unaffected by High Evolutionary's devolving powers:
http://img159.exs.cx/img159/7897/evolutionary17or.jpg

What about his other non-brick powers?
* Being able to sense the presence of magic:
http://img137.exs.cx/img137/8595/mysticsense5ho.jpg
* senses Vision approaching above ground while he is below ground:
http://img54.echo.cx/img54/6928/mystical085fz.jpg
* sees astral forms:
http://img53.echo.cx/img53/8946/mystical049yd.jpg

This doesn't even include the absolutely massive, in-character, long history of resisting both illusions and telepathy. His body seems to be able to adapt to almost anything and return to it's normal state. That is not normal regeneration. Normal regeneration will not regenerate mutated cells, Hulk can literally regenerate DNA damage.

To top it off, I didn't even mention his ability to touch energy with his hands and affect it. That's not a pure brick ability either. No matter how strong you are, you cannot lift up something made of electricity. Hulk has done that though.
http://img78.exs.cx/img78/7231/blip28zw.jpg

That is why I place him in the shapechanger class, not the simple brick class. To those that claim that Wolverine not piercing Hulk's skin when he got mad enough facing the X-men as PIS, it's not the first time that has happened:
http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/DURABILITY/Adamantium-IH181.jpg

Kutulu
Another instance of Hulk's body creating a new gland in order to compensate having his lungs full of water:
http://img222.exs.cx/img222/1765/underwater28ss.jpg

grey fox

So growing gills is now PIS? No - it is NOT PIS. It's the opposite of PIS, PII, or Plot Induced Intelligence. Instead of him just holding his breath, his body adapted and made gills. It shows that his body has the capability to adapt to extreme conditions.

* Being shrunken down to a tiny size by Goom. Grew right back up to normal size.
* numerous incredible healing feats, such as healing his brain stem which was severed, a broken neck, getting his midsection blown open by Dr. Strange, etc..

* sees astral forms:

This doesn't even include the absolutely massive, in-character, long history of resisting both illusions and telepathy. His body seems to be able to adapt to almost anything and return to it's normal state. That is not normal regeneration. Normal regeneration will not regenerate mutated cells, Hulk can literally regenerate DNA damage.

To top it off, I didn't even mention his ability to touch energy with his hands and affect it. That's not a pure brick ability either. No matter how strong you are, you cannot lift up something made of electricity. Hulk has done that though.

That is why I place him in the shapechanger class, not the simple brick class. To those that claim that Wolverine not piercing Hulk's skin when he got mad enough facing the X-men as PIS, it's not the first time that has happened:

80% of that is a healing factor and super-senses.

Kutulu
80% of that is a healing factor and super-senses.

Ok explain growing a gland that didn't exist before in order to compensate for his lungs being filled with water.

Explain how super senses and healing factor allows him to grab pure energy with his hands. Show me examples of other bricks that can see Astral forms and sense a phased object approaching.

grey fox
Ok explain growing a gland that didn't exist before in order to compensate for his lungs being filled with water.

Explain how super senses and healing factor allows him to grab pure energy with his hands. Show me examples of other bricks that can see Astral forms and sense a phased object approaching.

Tell me how Seeing phased objects and astral forms relinquishes his status as brick (A term coined for the fights)

Also LOLZ at the energy reference. He does it once and it suddenly becomes a fully fleshed out power.

PIS.

Accept it

8R5Wagr-rc4

Symmetric Chaos
Tell me how Seeing phased objects and astral forms relinquishes his status as brick (A term coined for the fights)

Also LOLZ at the energy reference. He does it once and it suddenly becomes a fully fleshed out power.

PIS.

Accept it

I remember Nvr trying to do this with Thanos. About how ever feat he has is the result of PIS.

grey fox
I remember Nvr trying to do this with Thanos. About how ever feat he has is the result of PIS.

I'm not.

But when a SINGLE feat is suddenly taken for absolute gospel truth (and a new power at that) then something stinks.

I'll concede to the possibility that (for life-threatening situations) Hulk may change his own body structure (IMO it's still PIS but as stated i'll concede).

Symmetric Chaos
I'm not.

But when a SINGLE feat is suddenly taken for absolute gospel truth (and a new power at that) then something stinks.

Okay. I don't like focus on single feats either.

I'll concede to the possibility that (for life-threatening situations) Hulk may change his own body structure (IMO it's still PIS but as stated i'll concede).

big grin

Gecko4lif
Ben wins by bfr close thread

Waybig throws hulk into space just like vilgax

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Ben wins by bfr close thread

Waybig throws hulk into space just like vilgax

Not a chance in hell of that happening, sorry. Waybig grabs him, Hulk crushes his hand, jumps with a flying punch and knocks him the F*ck out. Hulk 10/10.

For the record, grey fox, that isn't the only incident of him grabbing energy. Check out the Hulk respect thread some time, unfortunately many of it's links are no longer working, but he grabbed / destroyed energy with his fists time and time again. It's not PIS, it's his average showing. You may not like the character but that's how he's written time and time again. When a character such as the Hulk does something time and time again over the course of 40 years, it's no longer PIS, it's simply his character.

Kutulu

Even after I show you scans of him doing it, and illustrate many examples of him doing it so that you can see it yourself by looking at the scans, you only admit there is a "possibility" of it happening. hanuts
superpokeplz

In the meantime you have not given one shred of evidence to back up your viewpoint, while I have posted several scans proving what I said.

Gecko4lif
Not a chance in hell of that happening, sorry. Waybig grabs him, Hulk crushes his hand, jumps with a flying punch and knocks him the F*ck out. Hulk 10/10.

For the record, grey fox, that isn't the only incident of him grabbing energy. Check out the Hulk respect thread some time, unfortunately many of it's links are no longer working, but he grabbed / destroyed energy with his fists time and time again. It's not PIS, it's his average showing. You may not like the character but that's how he's written time and time again. When a character such as the Hulk does something time and time again over the course of 40 years, it's no longer PIS, it's simply his character.

Here is what happens

Waybig grabs hulk
Hulk crushes his hand
Waybig still throws hulk into space.....

Kutulu
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Here is what happens

Waybig grabs hulk
Hulk crushes his hand
Waybig still throws hulk into space.....

So you're telling me that Waybig is stronger than Gladiator, who can move planets on his own? Because even Gladiator couldn't accomplish what you're saying... so just how strong do you think Waybig is?

Battlehammer

* sees astral forms:

funny thing is 181 one was recontt in issue hulk 340 stating that Logan indeed did cut hulk but hulk healed so fast it did not seem that way.

also in wolverine 51 it is recontt again and shows Logan indeed cutting hulk during that fight in 181.

oh and in x-men WWH Logan never failed to cut hulk who ever stated that is wrong.

strengthkills

PIS.

Accept it
8R5Wagr-rc4

Thank God hes done it more than once then,huh.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Battlehammer
funny thing is 181 one was recontt in issue hulk 340 stating that Logan indeed did cut hulk but hulk healed so fast it did not seem that way.

also in wolverine 51 it is recontt again and shows Logan indeed cutting hulk during that fight in 181.

oh and in x-men WWH Logan never failed to cut hulk who ever stated that is wrong.

Re-read Xmen versus WWH again. At the end of comic 1, Wolverine clearly has his claws in Hulk's back. Later on when they are fighting in 2-3, Wolverine comes down with his claws and they bounce off of Hulk's chest. Seeing that Hulk had become so angry that the claws were no longer working on his skin, Wolverine goes for Hulks' eyes, which is exactly what Hulk was planning on. When he does, Hulk grabs him and bashes the hell out of him.

Battlehammer
Re-read Xmen versus WWH again. At the end of comic 1, Wolverine clearly has his claws in Hulk's back. Later on when they are fighting in 2-3, Wolverine comes down with his claws and they bounce off of Hulk's chest. Seeing that Hulk had become so angry that the claws were no longer working on his skin, Wolverine goes for Hulks' eyes, which is exactly what Hulk was planning on. When he does, Hulk grabs him and bashes the hell out of him.

.Like I said your wrong.

They did work here a scann proving it.........you can clearly see Logans claws in hulks arm

http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=92196991hl0tr7.jpg

Symmetric Chaos

Then Wolverine is wrong.

The first attack he made bounced off and he commented that it couldn't cut him. After that, however, every attack seemed to work fine.

Battlehammer
Then Wolverine is wrong.

The first attack he made bounced off and he commented that it couldn't cut him. After that, however, every attack seemed to work fine.
it dident bounce off anything. Logan comment mroe dirrect at the fact hulk was healing facter. Hulk screamed a logan attack indecationg that it indeed did cut him.

Symmetric Chaos
it dident bounce off anything. Logan comment mroe dirrect at the fact hulk was healing facter. Hulk screamed a logan attack indecationg that it indeed did cut him.

The first shot didn't do anything at all. Logan says that he can't cut him.

Battlehammer
actaully Logan says he harder to cut not that he did not cut him or could nto cut him............

not tomention the fact we see Logan cut hulk............many times

Kutulu
actaully Logan says he harder to cut not that he did not cut him or could nto cut him............

not tomention the fact we see Logan cut hulk............many times

The only reason he cut him after that page was that he had the leverage and Hulk was punching him while holding him, so in effect Wolverine was using the Hulk's own strength to cut him. The force of him diving down and slashing downward with both claws was not enough to pierce his skin.

He clearly states: "yeah -- your skin's harder to cut. So I'll go for somethin' softer". Then he slashes his eyes, and Hulk grabs him, then beats the crap outta Wolvie.

Battlehammer
actaully Logan would have far less leverage to cut hulkd while in mid air, but nice try. Not to mention the fact logan was aiming for the arm that hulk was holding him in with.........so no wolverine was not using hulks strength.

You were simply ill imformed twice.

also your ahrder to cut.........does not equat in Logan being unable to cut hulk or even mean wolverine did not cut hulk all it means is hulk healing faster and he harder to damage.

Kutulu
actaully Logan would have far less leverage to cut hulkd while in mid air, but nice try. Not to mention the fact logan was aiming for the arm that hulk was holding him in with.........so no wolverine was not using hulks strength.

You were simply ill imformed twice.

also your ahrder to cut.........does not equat in Logan being unable to cut hulk or even mean wolverine did not cut hulk all it means is hulk healing faster and he harder to damage.

When he plunged his claw into Hulk's forearm, it's clear that he has much better leverage than when he was coming down from the air.

Ergo, it was harder to cut the Hulk than it was earlier when he did the exact same move at the end of x-men vs. Hulk #1. Which proves me point, and disproves yours.

Battlehammer
When he plunged his claw into Hulk's forearm, it's clear that he has much better leverage than when he was coming down from the air.

Ergo, it was harder to cut the Hulk than it was earlier when he did the exact same move at the end of x-men vs. Hulk #1. Which proves me point, and disproves yours.

actaully he had far less leverage. Being held in the air would give you far less leverage then jumping at some one.

Your scan proves didlly. It simply proves Logan can and did cut hulk.......

also at the end of x-men vs hulk issue one we don't even see Logan we simply see hulk get cut from behind.

so your entire arguement is moot.

Logan has never once failed to cut hulk with in a battle unless he had bone claws

Symmetric Chaos
actaully he had far less leverage. Being held in the air would give you far less leverage then jumping at some one.

Your scan proves didlly. It simply proves Logan can and did cut hulk.......

also at the end of x-men vs hulk issue one we don't even see Logan we simply see hulk get cut from behind.

so your entire arguement is moot.

Logan has never once failed to cut hulk with in a battle unless he had bone claws

No, the first strike (which is meaningless btw since Wolverine obviously cuts him every other time) does jack shit to Hulk. You just have to look at picture and think about why he'd go for a softer target.

Battlehammer
it did jack shit in the senses that hulk was fien from the assuelt, but there really nothing to suggest hulk was not cut.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by strengthkills
See WWH#3. I know adamantium pierced his skin

DestinyGuy678
Answers: Yes Hulk can resist telepathy, he did so against Xavier no problem, one of the top telepaths on Marvel Earth. Yes he can resist phasing, Vision tried to phase into him but got trapped once he got mad enough, and started to take damage. He also resisted getting phased into the ground by Kitty Pride.

In regards to resisting diamonds: when Wolverine initially slashed him, he had no problem sinking his adamantium (sharper than diamonds and more hard) claws into his flesh, later on he couldn't do the same feat, because his skin had grown that much more dense. Ben 10 can literally do nothing to put WWH down for less than a panel or two at best. I didn't mean phasing as in posesing him I meant to dodge his attacks, I think aliens like upchuck and waybig would be his ticket to beating wwh the rest would be mainly to dodge, like waybig could toss wwhulk out of orbit

DestinyGuy678

* sees astral forms:

http://files.photojerk.com/Jonathanos/DURABILITY/Adamantium-IH181.jpg thats not wwhulk though...I would guess though that wwhulk could do everything that previous hulks could right?

DestinyGuy678
So you're telling me that Waybig is stronger than Gladiator, who can move planets on his own? Because even Gladiator couldn't accomplish what you're saying... so just how strong do you think Waybig is? however the gladiator would actually have to grapple with hulk in order to do what yousaying it would be much simpler to waybig whho could just pick up the hulk like a toy, and whether or not he had his hand crushed I'm sure he would still be able to throw the hulk, not to mention when ben has the master code he uses it, he shifts extremely fast so he could go canonbolt to take a hit from the hulk and XLR8 to get back into combat, get a old around him using the the speed zone the species ca ngo into then shift to waybig extremely fast and chuck the hulk

DestinyGuy678
another point I'd like to bring up (sorry if there is a rule for multiple posts) is benmumy, who can vertually heal from any injury so if hulk crushes his hand he goes ben mummy and heals, benmummy could hel from hulk ripping him in half

Symmetric Chaos
another point I'd like to bring up (sorry if there is a rule for multiple posts) is benmumy, who can vertually heal from any injury so if hulk crushes his hand he goes ben mummy and heals, benmummy could hel from hulk ripping him in half

But if Hulk rips him in half he won't be able to use the Omnitrix to switch.

DestinyGuy678
But if Hulk rips him in half he won't be able to use the Omnitrix to switch. he has the master code, if he feels hulk ripping he'll switch instantly to ben mummy, and the reagther , or switch to ditto and pop into two of himself,

I want to know how has the hulk been beaten before?

Symmetric Chaos
he has the master code, if he feels hulk ripping he'll switch instantly to ben mummy, and the reagther , or switch to ditto and pop into two of himself,

I want to know how has the hulk been beaten before?

GammaDrain, BFR, TKO, KO

Taking him out with force usually requires strength levels comparable o Superman or Thor types. Smothering used to work but probably wouldn't help now. Very high level psychics can do something (or make stuff worse)

grey fox
Originally posted by strengthkills
Thank God hes done it more than once then,huh.

Four times, wow.

1 of which was due to the necessary task of Hulk 'smashing' his foe.

One other thing I noted , all of those scans were from the ass-tard age o Marvel. This is when science and logic really meant NOTHING to marvel and everyone was doing stupid shit. Hell Black Panther was rolling around the desert in a giant Hamster ball or f*cks sake.

But hey , I'm done . You guys want to sit around and go 'Hulks no brick he's top tier' well we'll see soon enough.

Especially when some idiot tries to Jusify Hulk Vs Galactus, but hey. Thats the mos problem....

SevenShackles
Ben goes all out on Hulk with AC/DC Thunderstruck playing in the background, puts up one hell of a fight throwing everything he has at hulk until he annoys/pisses him off so much that he just puts Ben down with a single shot.

not a really quick fight, but Bens chances are seriously slim here.
Ben has the Defense to drag it out but not enough offense to back it up.

Kutulu
Four times, wow.

1 of which was due to the necessary task of Hulk 'smashing' his foe.

One other thing I noted , all of those scans were from the ass-tard age o Marvel. This is when science and logic really meant NOTHING to marvel and everyone was doing stupid shit. Hell Black Panther was rolling around the desert in a giant Hamster ball or f*cks sake.

But hey , I'm done . You guys want to sit around and go 'Hulks no brick he's top tier' well we'll see soon enough.

Especially when some idiot tries to Jusify Hulk Vs Galactus, but hey. Thats the mos problem....

So let me get this straight - Hulk doing the action repeatedly throughout his career, is because it's ass-tard age of marvel, and when he does it more recently it's PIS. So even though he's consistently performed actions like that for 50 years and has been written that way, his entire career is basically PIS is what you're saying.

That's the same argument Nvr used about Thanos, and it's getting old. Whether you like it or not Hulk has been written that way, and he has taken out many major teams in current Marvel universe by himself.

For the record I never thought Hulk could take on Galactus, it's pretty obvious he would get stomped. Nice straw man argument there.

grey fox
So let me get this straight - Hulk doing the action repeatedly throughout his career, is because it's ass-tard age of marvel, and when he does it more recently it's PIS. So even though he's consistently performed actions like that for 50 years and has been written that way, his entire career is basically PIS is what you're saying.

That's the same argument Nvr used about Thanos, and it's getting old. Whether you like it or not Hulk has been written that way, and he has taken out many major teams in current Marvel universe by himself.

For the record I never thought Hulk could take on Galactus, it's pretty obvious he would get stomped. Nice straw man argument there.

*sigh*

I'm not stating that you said that, I'm stating thats the type of thinking this will INVOKE.

But hey, what the hell 'Hulk smash'.

Kutulu
*sigh*

I'm not stating that you said that, I'm stating thats the type of thinking this will INVOKE.

Hmmm good point.

strengthkills
*sigh*

Invoke,why do you say that?

Kutulu was basically disproving the PIS cop-out often used on this forum when the Hulk is involved.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Ben goes all out on Hulk with AC/DC Thunderstruck playing in the background, puts up one hell of a fight throwing everything he has at hulk until he annoys/pisses him off so much that he just puts Ben down with a single shot.

not a really quick fight, but Bens chances are seriously slim here.
Ben has the Defense to drag it out but not enough offense to back it up. he has defense which would allow hi mto heal or dodge anything the hulk could throw, he could phase throug hall of his punches and if hulk got a grip on him he could just change to benmummy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.