4 fully pimped crackdown guys vs master chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chickenlover98
well whatcha think?

HonkyTonkMan
Master Chief. four plasma grenades, four kills.

chickenlover98
they can jump 10 stories, and take a shitload of dmage plus theyre rly rly fast

Sol Valentine
MC can do it.

Superboy Prime
Master Chief dies a terrible, terrible death.

1 of them alone would be more than a match for the Chief.

4 is overkill.

Sol Valentine
Really?

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Really?

Yes. A fully maxxed agent can lift up to 10 tons. In the game they lift trucks, cars, trucks which have huge missiles as cargo etc. They punch a car and the car goes flying several meters.

A maxxed out agent can run faster than any car in the entire game except for the Agency's car--which is ultra fast.

A maxxed out agent's accuracy is simply phenomenal they can shoot people with pin-point accuracy from several blocks away.

A maxxed out agent's agility rivals that of Spider-Man's.

A maxxed out agent's durability can match Master Chief's Mjolnir Mark IV/V armor. They can jump from huge skycrappers and land unharmed on the ground.

The only thing the Chief may have superior to them is covenant weaponry.

Sol Valentine
I see.

Superboy Prime
Just watch this video and then imagine good ole Master Chief taking on 4 guys capable of doing that.

Agent's skills
stN55klZ-TM
In order they are:

1. Driving
2. Agility
3. Firearms
4. Explosives
5. Strength

Not to mention he will never stop fighting them. If you kill an agent the agent is inmediately cloned back to life. So even if MC managed to kill 1 or 2 the battle will eventually become 4 on 1 again.

HonkyTonkMan
Maybe Chief with a plasma sword and dreadnaut stats does it then.

Crackdown was a crap game.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
Maybe Chief with a plasma sword and dreadnaut stats does it then.

Crackdown was a crap game.

Wasn't crappy IMO. Sure it wasn't great, but it was fun while it lasted.

Sol Valentine
True.

HonkyTonkMan
The only highlight it got from me was the huge jumps you could do. It was a tidy game but didn't offer much and became to repetitive.

Sol Valentine
It wasn't that repeditive.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by HonkyTonkMan
The only highlight it got from me was the huge jumps you could do. It was a tidy game but didn't offer much and became to repetitive.

Agreed. That was game's main flaw.

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
It wasn't that repeditive.

It was. After you maxxed out your skills there was little replay value and the story was lackluster. Although the plot twist at the end of the game was nice.

Sol Valentine
Yeah, I wanna see how the plot twist works if there was a sequel.

chickenlover98
no sequel has been announced. same with dead rising. wish they made dead rising sequel crackdown was meh. chief would do well IMO. he could take at least 3 of em.he can lift tons of shit dude. hes superstrong plus i think his armor is better than theirs. i think hed do well.

HonkyTonkMan
They're still quicker.
Chief would have to hit in run.....real fast.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by chickenlover98
no sequel has been announced. same with dead rising. wish they made dead rising sequel crackdown was meh. chief would do well IMO. he could take at least 3 of em.he can lift tons of shit dude. hes superstrong plus i think his armor is better than theirs. i think hed do well.

A Dead Rising sequel is in the works my friend.

Superboy Prime
I reckon the Chief might beat 1 or 2, but 4 is overkill. End of story.

Sol Valentine
He might have to use the environment to his advantage if he wants to win.

Csdabest
lol at arguing saying it takes 4 fully maxed out agents to take on one master Cheif. Well thats say enough for me about the agents. Yall can have this 4 suped up agents on one master cheif contest.

chickenlover98
sol if u have info on the dead rising sequel pm me on it. i still think chief can get 2-3 of em at the very least

Csdabest
Dude when it takes 4 fully maxed put characters of a game to handle one chief. best thing is tio just give it to them. All it means they characters need to jump chief in order to win.

Violent2Dope
Wow, ummmmmmmm, MC is physically stronger than all 4 combined SBP. He is faster, more skilled, and is better at H2H as well. MC takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.