Jann Lee vs Joe Higashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Fresh form Anime Weekend Atlanta, I am back with an all-new thread.

The hotheaded bouncer takes on the equally-hotheaded kickboxer from Fatal Fury.

Who wins?

ThoraxeRMG
I refuse to debate until you throw the usual kickass story at us.

HonkyTonkMan
Joe wins this.

shin_gear
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I refuse to debate until you throw the usual kickass story at us. LMAO. I'd rather not have it. XD

Anyway I think Lee takes this. Kung Fuu man KO'd a 50-foot something T-Rex with two blows.

Sol Valentine
Did he do the dragon kick?

shin_gear
Yep. That was his first. Here's the video.XcN-hT-m_AMSomewhere in the middle he beats a dinosaur.

Sol Valentine
God damn!

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by shin_gear
LMAO. I'd rather not have it. XD

Just for that...

Another night inside one of Hong Kong's premier nightclubs, and Jann Lee is thankful that Leifang isn't in the area (mainly because she was hanging around Hitomi).

But that doesn't mean that the evening isn't going to be uneventful for the bouncer. A fight breaks out between four guys. By the time Jann gets to the scene, three are down and one is left standing.

That person is Joe Higashi.

Joe was in Hong Kong to watch Andy compete in a tournament. Andy managed to win and the two were out celebrating when a fight broke out. Joe managed to put down the attackers, but Jann wants to throw Joe for doing his job.

Joe refuses, since he claimed self-defense, but Jann isn't hearing any of it. Imagine Jann's shock when he gets a fist to the head when he made a grab for Joe.

Within moments, Joe (using the same Fatal Fury 2 anime trick) is in his kickboxing shorts and is ready for a fight. With the tecno music blaring in the background (The Liu Kang vs Reptile theme), these two are going to fight in the club.

Sol Valentine
YAY!

shin_gear
Well didn't read it. Sorry bud.

TricksterPriest
Love those kickass intros. big grin

Jann Lee could win this. but.......he's more likely to get pissed at Joe and fall into a trap. stick out tongue Unlike Krauser in FF2, Jann doesn't have the total superiority or the temperment to resist being taunted by Joe.

Which is harder than it sounds. Joe is an obnoxious bastard. laughing out loud

colonelf40
Joe shoots out tornados for f*ck's sake!

KOF>DOA all the time

shin_gear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Love those kickass intros. big grin

Jann Lee could win this. but.......he's more likely to get pissed at Joe and fall into a trap. stick out tongue Unlike Krauser in FF2, Jann doesn't have the total superiority or the temperment to resist being taunted by Joe.

Which is harder than it sounds. Joe is an obnoxious bastard. laughing out loud Hey man, long time no talk.

Mention real accomplishments please.

Originally posted by colonelf40
Joe shoots out tornados for f*ck's sake!Jann Lee KO's T-rex's for f*ck's sake!

Originally posted by colonelf40
KOF>DOA all the time So Vanessa > Genra?

Edit: And LMAO at TP saying a DOA character can win. No offense Priest.

colonelf40
Joe has elbow smashed monsters in KOF 98 when Jann Lee never existed

shin_gear
May I see a video, pic or link of that? It sounds interesting.

Edit: About Lee never existing at that time, I'm guessing you mean the data form of him in real life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.