Cloud, Dante, Ryu & Kratos VS Deathwing the Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Remindme
Okay, seems the last thread i made vs Deathwing was a mismatch :s

Lets try this:

Cloud
Dante
Ryu
Kratos

VS

Deathwing the Destroyer

Diamond Kisses
This might be tough for Deathwing, if I know the other four combatants right stick out tongue

Remindme
Yeppers ^-^ but where fun without an ickle danger? stick out tongue

Hannibal-Lector
I dont rate deathwing above Bahamut Sin... and cloude was able to take him

Darth Extecute
Deathwing will take this one, just like he takes the other one.. Dante and Cloud again will be the greatest of challange, but he will bring them to a fall as well.. They may be skilled, but they lack the firepower to take him down..

Remindme
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
I dont rate deathwing above Bahamut Sin... and cloude was able to take him

I don't follow, How is Sin stronger than Deathwing?

Lets reveiw Deathwing shall we?

- Much bigger than a normal dragon, Much bigger than Bahamut Sin, thus stronger.

- Capable of breathing Lava, A bit more dangerous than Bahamut Sin's firepower

- Adamantium Scales, whats Bahamut Sin made of?

- Has consumed Demon Soul, an artifact that can win wars, inter-planetary wars.

Very safe to say Deathwing the Destroyer is in a different league to Bahamut Sin

Darth Extecute
I meant.. I dont rate Bahamut over Deathwing.. Sorry about that..

I think this guy will dominate the foes..

Bahamut would never be able to fight four dragon aspects and hundreds of dragons of on his own..

Violent2Dope
Kratos!? Are you kidding? Deathwing is dead. Kratos is physically strong enough to throw Deathwing out of orbit.

Remindme
Is he strong enough to break Adamantium?

Or strong enough to survive Lava?

if not, still a debate here

Sol Valentine
If he's a friggin Greek God, then yes.

Please direct yourself to the Kratos respect thread to see.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kratos!? Are you kidding? Deathwing is dead. Kratos is physically strong enough to throw Deathwing out of orbit.

Deathwing is blessed with parts of powers from a Titan that in strength far beyond the greek Gods powers..

Remindme
Well i ment him when he wasn't the god of war maybe after Zeus tricked him?

Sol Valentine
I think he became a titan after he was tricked.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Deathwing is blessed with parts of powers from a Titan that in strength far beyond the greek Gods powers.. Atlas has been holding up space for thousands of years, and can do so for periods of time with at least one free hand, Kratos stopped Atlas from crushing him, and this is not while a God. Kratos is physically strong enough to throw Deathwing to the sun.

Sol Valentine
Forgot to add that, and he was capable of figting a 30+ft Zeus.

Remindme
Okay, how do you throw something many hundreds times your size into the Sun? when it's flying? and breathing lava at you?

I understand what you mean, he has that potential, but in realism he's not going to get the chance.

So, tell me, how else might he use that strength?

Sol Valentine
To do some nasty reaction command moves.

Darth Extecute
Atlas has been holding up space for thousands of years, and can do so for periods of time with at least one free hand, Kratos stopped Atlas from crushing him, and this is not while a God. Kratos is physically strong enough to throw Deathwing to the sun.

Neltharion is the earth-warden.. If there's one thing they cannot do, it's throw him away from the world.. And even if he flew into the sun, he'd most likely survive.. Since he's practicly made of lava and the strongest matter of skin possible.. But if Neltharion stayed at amazing height, how would Kratos even reach him?

Sol Valentine
Pull him by the legs.

Violent2Dope
Neltharion is the earth-warden.. If there's one thing they cannot do, it's throw him away from the world.. And even if he flew into the sun, he'd most likely survive.. Since he's practicly made of lava and the strongest matter of skin possible.. But if Neltharion stayed at amazing height, how would Kratos even reach him? He would be pelting him with Typhon's bane, very fast wind arrows, and Link has light arrows, which are even faster. Dante has guns and stuff, and Ryu has that nasty ninpo. Kratos is physically far more powerful than Deathwing.

Remindme
What happens when arrows hit Adamantium again......

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
What happens when arrows hit Adamantium again...... Only these are not normal arrows, Typhon's Bane pierces Zeus' skin, who is a god, and has survived things no normal human would, and Light Arrows instantly pierce and purify evil things, no matter the density.

EDIT: Btw, I think you mean Adamant, which is diamond.

Remindme
I don't think Adamantium is evil

and it's widely known to be indestructable, if you can somehow prove or show me Zeus's skin is hader than this legendary metal I'll give you it....

Violent2Dope
I don't think Adamantium is evil

and it's widely known to be indestructable, if you can somehow prove or show me Zeus's skin is hader than this legendary metal I'll give you it.... Adamant is diamond, you are confusing it with Adamantium, a metal in Marvel that is indestructible. And not Adamant is not evil, but Deathwing is, which makes him susceptible to the light arrows.

Darth Extecute
He would be pelting him with Typhon's bane, very fast wind arrows, and Link has light arrows, which are even faster. Dante has guns and stuff, and Ryu has that nasty ninpo. Kratos is physically far more powerful than Deathwing.

Do you have any idea how much damage Neltharion can withstand before even winching.. He'll have lava rain over them like it was water from a waterfall..

Neltharion could probably form mountains and rivers in order to have the lava go where he wishes.. He'd most likely be able to produce enough lava to cover earth..

And last time I checked, neither of those four can walk in lava..

As for the evil talk.. Neltharion is originaly good, so he'd not vanquish or anything from being hit by them.. Just change a sense of mind.. But I dont think we include the "turning good and stop fighting" part in this versus..

Burning thought
God what madness happens while ime away

firstly no..its Adamantium..definaltey which is what is plating most of Deathwing...not diamond...

second Kratos could not throw Deathwing, not a long shot, not in human form...he is not strong enough and if he was he couldnt reach something that flies..

the Typhon arrows are never shown to pierce Zues..Kratos uses nothing other than his Blades of athena and the blade of Olympus to deal real damage to Zues

Remindme
It's metal plates covering Deathwings body, it is adamantium not adamant, there has been some confusion with it, but it is adamantium.

Opps, i feel like an idiot ^^' well, if these light arrows are magical then demon soul would pretect deathwing.

(Edit)

As for the evil talk.. Neltharion is originaly good, so he'd not vanquish or anything from being hit by them.. Just change a sense of mind.. But I dont think we include the "turning good and stop fighting" part in this versus..

Though i do believe Deathwing wins, i feel i must point out if deathwing is currently evil, then the light arrows hurt him like any normal thing

Burning thought
your saying he has the demon soul?

Deathwing takes this while laughing

shin_gear
Foofie

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
your saying he has the demon soul?

Deathwing takes this while laughing

He consumed it, thats why he has adamantium scales now.

Burning thought
oh so you mean he doesnt have the object, just the effects of it? hmm

Remindme
oh so you mean he doesnt have the object, just the effects of it? hmm

He has it within him, Which is very interesting.

I would expect it to protect him, otherwise he won't have consumed it. The real question is, how much of it's destructive power can he use?

Burning thought
hmm ime not sure, with it he destroyed legions of soldiers..with it inside him ime not sure..i think he takes this battle anyway, lava breath and control over the earth, he could cause thousands of earthquakes, volacnoes and everything to happen and dissolve his opponents in molten metal

Violent2Dope
God what madness happens while ime away

firstly no..its Adamantium..definaltey which is what is plating most of Deathwing...not diamond...

second Kratos could not throw Deathwing, not a long shot, not in human form...he is not strong enough and if he was he couldnt reach something that flies..

the Typhon arrows are never shown to pierce Zues..Kratos uses nothing other than his Blades of athena and the blade of Olympus to deal real damage to Zues Kratos as a Demi God(base form) was able to keep Atlas, who holds up space, from crushing him. He IS strong enough to throw Deathwing. Also, which Kratos are we talking about? And in the fight with Zeus, Typhon's Bane hurts him.

Burning thought
the only time Typhon bane touches Zues is in Gameplay which is not debatable since everything harms him in gameplay

and Atlas holds up the earths mantle not space....and he wasnt even trying to crush kratos with all his effort so he wasnt using his full strength..Kratos is getting overrated

also regardless, Adamantium is not getting pierced by those Typhon arrows, not before Deathwing calls a volcano to drown them all in lava..the only ones who woud survive this onslaught is probably Dante, and....giving it a long shot Cloud

Violent2Dope
the only time Typhon bane touches Zues is in Gameplay which is not debatable since everything harms him in gameplay

and Atlas holds up the earths mantle not space....and he wasnt even trying to crush kratos with all his effort so he wasnt using his full strength..Kratos is getting overrated

also regardless, Adamantium is not getting pierced by those Typhon arrows, not before Deathwing calls a volcano to drown them all in lava..the only ones who woud survive this onslaught is probably Dante, and....giving it a long shot Cloud Atlas holds up more than the earth's mantle, and even if that was it, he'd be much stronger than Deathwing physically, he holds up space, that was his punishment laid out by Zeus. Do you have proof he was not using his full strength? No you don't, there is none. Light Arrows will still pierce him, it doesn't matter that he used to be good, he's evil now.

Burning thought
Atlas holds up more than the earth's mantle, and even if that was it, he'd be much stronger than Deathwing physically, he holds up space, that was his punishment laid out by Zeus. Do you have proof he was not using his full strength? No you don't, there is none. Light Arrows will still pierce him, it doesn't matter that he used to be good, he's evil now.

the proof is the game, you only have to watch his face, you know if somethings actually trying hard, Atlas would be squinting or showing some effort in his voice when he speaks, Kratos' strength isnt that great in human form. he has difficulty with fairly large blocks of rock and brick, he cannot in human form beat a guy who can hold up the Earths mantle.

also you cant hold up space, theres no way you can say Atlas is holding up space itself..surely your not trying to argue that

light arrows however...first would link have to take aim?..are they homing?....Deathwing is no slouch...not to menstion link being consumed quite quickly within an Earthquake or Volcano..

Violent2Dope
the proof is the game, you only have to watch his face, you know if somethings actually trying hard, Atlas would be squinting or showing some effort in his voice when he speaks, Kratos' strength isnt that great in human form. he has difficulty with fairly large blocks of rock and brick, he cannot in human form beat a guy who can hold up the Earths mantle.

also you cant hold up space, theres no way you can say Atlas is holding up space itself..surely your not trying to argue that

light arrows however...first would link have to take aim?..are they homing?....Deathwing is no slouch...not to menstion link being consumed quite quickly within an Earthquake or Volcano.. It may not make sense, but he does do it. That just shows Atlas' strength, he is able to do it without trying, but would be crushed if he let go, and Titans and Gods have unlimited stamina. Kratos overpowered a Hydra, the Kraken, and easily lifts large slabs of stone and bashes Zeus with them.

Superboy Prime
Funny how Cloud is considered a greather challenge than Kratos & Ryu Hayabusa.

Burning thought
It may not make sense, but he does do it. That just shows Atlas' strength, he is able to do it without trying, but would be crushed if he let go, and Titans and Gods have unlimited stamina. Kratos overpowered a Hydra, the Kraken, and easily lifts large slabs of stone and bashes Zeus with them.

where are you getting he holds up space?...if its from real mythology then its not really relevent because their not exactley the same as the mythology versions..in Mythology Kratos does not excist and Atlas even in mythology ive never heard him holding up space..only the world itself.. but in God of war he can only be holding up the mantle since hes blatently underground hence fire and such..

Kratos has been shown in human form to have difficulty with large slabs of rock, especially in God of war 1 and in God of war 2 he doesnt tumble those zues sized slabs with ease, not Deathwing throwing ease..anyway its pointless to be debating him throwing Deathwing because the thing is flying anyway big grin

Remindme
So another deathwing victory.....

I want to make a dragon debate that is close....any suggestions?

I got:

Alexstasza, The Red Aspect

Deathwing the Destroyer, The Black Aspect

Malygos, The Blue Aspect

Nozdormu, The Bronze Aspect

Ysera, The Green Aspect

Burning thought
personally i think Nozdormu would be powerful...but not sure, same as Alex red dragon is strong

Remindme
Red is strong? Red is by far the strongest, Since Nozdormu hasn't used his time control in battles so far, we have no reason to think he would in a VS

Burning thought
yeh but hes in diffrent time zones at diffrent times, he cannot use time freeze and useful moves like that but he may have advantages with time, i mean if its allowed he could move through time back to before the opponent excisted especially if the opponent has no time powers although that would be irregular but i dont agree Red is strongest, i mean maybe in physical but magical? its only the life giver isnt she?

Violent2Dope
where are you getting he holds up space?...if its from real mythology then its not really relevent because their not exactley the same as the mythology versions..in Mythology Kratos does not excist and Atlas even in mythology ive never heard him holding up space..only the world itself.. but in God of war he can only be holding up the mantle since hes blatently underground hence fire and such..

Kratos has been shown in human form to have difficulty with large slabs of rock, especially in God of war 1 and in God of war 2 he doesnt tumble those zues sized slabs with ease, not Deathwing throwing ease..anyway its pointless to be debating him throwing Deathwing because the thing is flying anyway big grin It was stated in-game he holds up space. He does in real mythology as well.

Only in gameplay does he have difficulty lifting shit.

And Remindme, the debate is not over.

Remindme
Deathwing Flies sky high, All our heroes jump at him and attempt to hack & slash. He unleashes molten lava breath, lets say he hits one, that guy is dead. The others manage to pound on the indestructable scales before landing. The earth starts to shake and move, lava pouring from holes that are formed. Deathwing rains lava from the sky.

From there on out, for the heroes, Surviving is as good as it gets.

That is how i now see this battle going

Violent2Dope
Deathwing Flies sky high, All our heroes jump at him and attempt to hack & slash. He unleashes molten lava breath, lets say he hits one, that guy is dead. The others manage to pound on the indestructable scales before landing. The earth starts to shake and move, lava pouring from holes that are formed. Deathwing rains lava from the sky.

From there on out, for the heroes, Surviving is as good as it gets.

That is how i now see this battle going Link's light arrows WILL hurt him. Kratos is strong enough with the Blade of Olympus to pierce his skin, Dante I don't know(not a big DMC guy), and Ryu with the TDS is able to kill a planet buster, and should be able to pierce its skin.

Burning thought
i agree with remindme...he can fly which is a large advantage for him isnt it...and his earthern powers will make surviving hell for them on the ground

Dante is perhaps only one who could possibly be a challenge due to Devil triggers, or were they not allowed? i mean surely Sparda power could beat it

Remindme
Link's light arrows WILL hurt him. Kratos is strong enough with the Blade of Olympus to pierce his skin, Dante I don't know(not a big DMC guy), and Ryu with the TDS is able to kill a planet buster, and should be able to pierce its skin.

Okay, i can accept, Links Arrows are going to sting a little bit, but Deathwing is much bigger than any foe Link can slain to my knowledge. He can't bring down or hinder Deathwing in time to stop Deathwing from unleashing hells heat

Kratos is strong enough to pierce indestrutable material? though i don't belive that, i will say just for now, yes he can, even if that were true, he can't cause enough damage in time. Same with Ryu

Cloud might get a few hits in, but he may as well not.

Super Sparda, the only power he i am unfamilar with, is it limited in anyway? be it power or a time limit? Even so, Deathwing could force him into the earths core.

Don't forget, size doesn't have to mean sloppy. And deathwing is not slow

Burning thought
Okay, i can accept, Links Arrows are going to sting a little bit, but Deathwing is much bigger than any foe Link can slain to my knowledge. He can't bring down or hinder Deathwing in time to stop Deathwing from unleashing hells heat

Kratos is strong enough to pierce indestrutable material? though i don't belive that, i will say just for now, yes he can, even if that were true, he can't cause enough damage in time. Same with Ryu

Super Sparda, the only power he i am unfamilar with, is it limited in anyway? be it power or a time limit? Even so, Deathwing could force him into the earths core.

Don't forget, size doesn't have to mean sloppy. And deathwing is not slow

its limited by Dantes devil energies, like most of his DT powers it seems, although its strength is supposed to be formidable

Violent2Dope

Don't forget, size doesn't have to mean sloppy. And deathwing is not slow 1. Sting a bit? They would hurt like hell, tho I doubt they would one shot him.

2. Indestructible is subjective, Kratos is very strong, and combined with the almighty power of the Blade of Olympus(it singlehandedly ended the Great Titan War in one attack dude) he could do it. Ryu should be able to pierce him, but not to the extent of Kratos.

3. Cloud's normal strikes would not faze him, tho he could hurt him with Omnislash Ver. 5.

4. It makes Dante more powerful, and completely invulnerable, for a limited time, tho how limited I don't know.

Burning thought
1. Sting a bit? They would hurt like hell, tho I doubt they would one shot him.

2. Indestructible is subjective, Kratos is very strong, and combined with the almighty power of the Blade of Olympus(it singlehandedly ended the Great Titan War in one attack dude) he could do it. Ryu should be able to pierce him, but not to the extent of Kratos.

3. Cloud's normal strikes would not faze him, tho he could hurt him with Omnislash Ver. 5.

4. It makes Dante more powerful, and completely invulnerable, for a limited time, tho how limited I don't know.

to be fair tho Kratos cnanot wield the power of the sword as much as Zues and that nuke attack zues does isnt going to be as effective against an agile dragon since the wave radius was low on the ground and Cloud..hmm...does omnislash just segment his sword into 5, surely each small fragment would be weaker than one stroke of the blade to Deathwing

Remindme
1. Sting a bit? They would hurt like hell, tho I doubt they would one shot him.

Doubtful, mix his size with the fact he possess Demon Soul within him.

Unless you have proof it can cut through a material considered Indestructable i can't accept that opinion.

So, do you honestly believe they could seriously injure him with one attack?

I see, Well, that could be dangerous to Deathwing. But not amazingly so.

Violent2Dope
to be fair tho Kratos cnanot wield the power of the sword as much as Zues and that nuke attack zues does isnt going to be as effective against an agile dragon since the wave radius was low on the ground and Cloud..hmm...does omnislash just segment his sword into 5, surely each small fragment would be weaker than one stroke of the blade to Deathwing Kratos cannot use all of the abilities of it, but remember, the sword in GoW2 used by Kratos is stronger than it was when Zeus used it in the war, and all of that power is still in every swing. Omnislash Ver. 5 did not even cut Seph, the damage was internal or spiritual.

Violent2Dope
Doubtful, mix his size with the fact he possess Demon Soul within him.

Unless you have proof it can cut through a material considered Indestructable i can't accept that opinion.

So, do you honestly believe they could seriously injure him with one attack?

I see, Well, that could be dangerous to Deathwing. But not amazingly so. 1. Well, they would not be minor, those wounds would add up.

2. The fact that it is indestructible, has the power of two Gods(Zeus put his own power into it when he forged it) and Kratos is strong as f*ck.

3. No, but those wounds would add up.

4. I don't know a whole lot about Dante, but one thing you should know is he is amazingly fast.

Burning thought
Kratos cannot use all of the abilities of it, but remember, the sword in GoW2 used by Kratos is stronger than it was when Zeus used it in the war, and all of that power is still in every swing. Omnislash Ver. 5 did not even cut Seph, the damage was internal or spiritual.

not neccerily stronger, i mean during the war it was fresh from zues powering it, and it looks like zues was prepping it for that attack after a long while, since it floated from the skies, so it would either need fresh energy from zues, be in zues hands or only when it was first created to have the power it showed..

i mean after Kratos had powered the blade its extent of damage was only to make a fairly small wound in the side of the colossus of rhodes, an unimpressive feat so Kratos must not have much power with the blade or its actually grown weaker over the time its had after the titan wars, although id go with the former

Violent2Dope
not neccerily stronger, i mean during the war it was fresh from zues powering it, and it looks like zues was prepping it for that attack after a long while, since it floated from the skies, so it would either need fresh energy from zues, be in zues hands or only when it was first created to have the power it showed..

i mean after Kratos had powered the blade its extent of damage was only to make a fairly small wound in the side of the colossus of rhodes, an unimpressive feat so Kratos must not have much power with the blade or its actually grown weaker over the time its had after the titan wars, although id go with the former Kratos just can't control it's power, it still has more slashing power than it did during the war.

Remindme
1. Well, they would not be minor, those wounds would add up.

2. The fact that it is indestructible, has the power of two Gods(Zeus put his own power into it when he forged it) and Kratos is strong as f*ck.

3. No, but those wounds would add up.

4. I don't know a whole lot about Dante, but one thing you should know is he is amazingly fast.

A 2 foot arrow in a dragon over 10 times bigger than anything Link has fought. Explain this please

Like a sword slashing a shield, the effect is neutral. Any power is also neutralised by Demon Soul

Wounds? I don't see any proof that Ryu's attack penetrate the scales

How fast? like......100 slashes a second fast or, move like a rocket fast?

Violent2Dope
A 2 foot arrow in a dragon over 10 times bigger than anything Link has fought. Explain this please

Like a sword slashing a shield, the effect is neutral. Any power is also neutralised by Demon Soul

Wounds? I don't see any proof that Ryu's attack penetrate the scales

How fast? like......100 slashes a second fast or, move like a rocket fast? 1. It is pure light energy that pierces evil. Deathwing is evil.

2. Explain Demon Soul to me.

3. With a normal sword Ryu cuts jets in half, the TDS is no normal sword.

4. Like so fast he has a swordfight with his bro in the rain, and only gets wet when they lock swords. Also, he has ridden a rocket fired at him.

Remindme
1. It is pure light energy that pierces evil. Deathwing is evil.

2. Explain Demon Soul to me.

3. With a normal sword Ryu cuts jets in half, the TDS is no normal sword.

4. Like so fast he has a swordfight with his bro in the rain, and only gets wet when they lock swords. Also, he has ridden a rocket fired at him.

True, the more potent the evil the more potent the arrow. Though Deathwing is evil, a betrayer, he is not like Ganon or Sargeras, his intention is not evil, it's control, Thus the arrows damage is more limited than it's usual awesomenessisms

Offical Scource
At some point shortly before the War of the Ancients, Neltharion used his own essence and the skills of his goblin artificer-servants to create an artifact of incredible power, in order to combat the invading forces of the Burning Legion. However - possibly due to his corruption by the Old Gods, who sought freedom from their imprisonment by the Titans eons earlier - Neltharion also wished to use it to control the other Dragonflights, and make himself a god to be worshipped by the mortal races. However, during an accidental cave-in that tore a scale from his body, Neltharion found that his matter - even as small as a scale - could damage the Soul (which it did), and thus he had to take great care to avoid damaging it. When it was ready, Neltharion revealed his creation to his fellow Aspects, and convinced them to not only give their own essences, but also the essences of their entire flights. Thus, every single dragon gave of themselves to power this creation...with the exception of Neltharion himself.

In the last combined flight of the dragons of Azeroth against the Burning Legion, Neltharion arrayed the dragons of all the other flights into a magical matrix that enhanced the device's power greatly. During this battle, Neltharion revealed his madness and used the Dragon Soul to wreak havoc on both the Burning Legion and the hapless night elves, demanding that all of Azeroth, including the other dragon flights and the Great Aspects, bow to his mastery. Malygos, the Aspect of Magic, and his Blue Dragonflight attempted to stop Neltharion, who summarily executed the entirety of the blue flight with the exception of Malygos himself. The other dragons were locked in Neltharion's control until the unexpected intervention of Korialstrasz broke his concentration and allowed the other dragons to counter-attack. Though the ranks of the Dragonflights were decimated, Neltharion was forced to retreat from the field of battle, taking the Dragon Soul with him.

How can you compare cutting jets that are built for speed and only need tiny damage to be destroy to cutting through Adamantium?

So very impressing reaction speed and reflexes. Still, Super Sparda would be the interesting part

Violent2Dope
True, the more potent the evil the more potent the arrow. Though Deathwing is evil, a betrayer, he is not like Ganon or Sargeras, his intention is not evil, it's control, Thus the arrows damage is more limited than it's usual awesomenessisms

How can you compare cutting jets that are built for speed and only need tiny damage to be destroy to cutting through Adamantium?

So very impressing reaction speed and reflexes. Still, Super Sparda would be the interesting part 1. What do you mean by control?

2. That sounds cool, but where does it say that they neutralize all magic?

3. Normal swords can't cut jets without great strength like Ryu, and the TDS increases his power and cutting power greatly, and is very effective against evil.

4. Yes, he is very fast, and has fought things big like Deathwing(Mundus) and is capable of dodging most of Deathwing's attacks. I don't know much about Sparda form other than what I gave you.

Remindme

Violent2Dope

Remindme
1. So he's a loon? Well, he's still evil, Ganon is f*ckin psychotic and is still harmed by them.

2. That's not really good enough IMO, that does not mean he is immune to magic.

3. SF? This is DOA/NG Ryu Hayabusa mane. He is very strong, the TDS increases his power greatly, and is very effective against evil. I am not a Busa expert however, Shin Gear and SBP know more.

4. That's gameplay mechanics dude.

I guess that depends on your opinion, like people who say Gouki has never commited sin because he kills by a code. killing is killing in my book, murder is a sin. Evil is subjective.

It means within him is the powers of all magics in the world. Thus any magic is very ineffective. Plus the dragon hide you know how resistant they are naturally anyway

Well i did make the thread so don't tell me which Ryu it is. But i don't mind anyways. Simple answer, evil is subjective.

Exactly my point, Fighting Mundus would be nothing like fighting Deathwing

Violent2Dope
I guess that depends on your opinion, like people who say Gouki has never commited sin because he kills by a code. killing is killing in my book, murder is a sin. Evil is subjective.

It means within him is the powers of all magics in the world. Thus any magic is very ineffective. Plus the dragon hide you know how resistant they are naturally anyway

Well i did make the thread so don't tell me which Ryu it is. But i don't mind anyways. Simple answer, evil is subjective.

Exactly my point, Fighting Mundus would be nothing like fighting Deathwing 1. Well, by that logic, I could blame all of Ganon's crimes on his mental instability, which would not make him the king of evil, but he is, alot of the things he does is influenced by it, why is Deathwing any different?

2. I know Dragon Hide is ineffective, but you also have to consider that light arrows is a very new concept to the Warcraft world, he is not a master of that.

3. Oh, sorry lol. I was under the impression this was DOA Ryu. Wow, ummmmm this match just got worse, it would be better if it was DOA Ryu.

4. No dude, Mundus had bad AI in gameplay only, in actuality the fight was likely much different.

Remindme
1. Well, by that logic, I could blame all of Ganon's crimes on his mental instability, which would not make him the king of evil, but he is, alot of the things he does is influenced by it, why is Deathwing any different?

2. I know Dragon Hide is ineffective, but you also have to consider that light arrows is a very new concept to the Warcraft world, he is not a master of that.

3. Oh, sorry lol. I was under the impression this was DOA Ryu. Wow, ummmmm this match just got worse, it would be better if it was DOA Ryu.

4. No dude, Mundus had bad AI in gameplay only, in actuality the fight was likely much different.

Because an arrow can kill a man, fact. An arrow can't penetrate a dragon of Deathwings size skin. I understand the Arrows a mean vs evil but, they are just that, arrows. I just think the combined protection of Demon Soul and him being a dragon would be enough to sheild most/all of the damage they potentially can do

Priests/paladins wield the power of pure light, the holy element, magic in the Warcraft verse

Nah it's okay, you can use whatever Ryu you think is most suited

I see, but it's the way lava is going to change the battlefield is why i believe Deathwing wins. Plus he can kinda make the ground ooze lava too. That is why he wins (In my humble opinion)

Csdabest
Adamantium is virtually industrucible. If it was truly industructible then it couldnt not be molded or bent. Magneto in the marvel universe bent wolverine adamantium skeleton. If it can bend it can break. In order to mold adamantium you first need to melt it down. So adamantium would be vulnerable to heat. And you know what is very hot. Plasma Sword mk. II. Plasama is extremely hot and can peirce any metel. Well not peirce. melt through it. its like a light saber if being compared to anything. So far lightsabers can peirce through anything except that one weird metal. but anyways Adamantium can be bent and melted through with extreme intesities of heat. The dragons armor would get dented in or melted through. Since its its skin it would be extremely painfail. And if the scales are made up of adamntium whats from stoping them from for uplifting the scales and stabbing under it.

You got a Greek God, A Super demon/God slayer uber fest of a ninja, Practically one of the strongest demons. then you have Cloud. Meh....

Oh if Ryu(SF) was invovled it would be over kill. Shun Goku Satsu. That would instantly kill the dragon. It doesnt attack physical..It attack spiritualy.

Im not saying the four would win. Im saying give them more credit.

Also You cant tell me Marvel are not wrighting Warcraft creatures and characters. If not Adamantium is under Marvel and it would be a huge copyright infringement. But anywyas. I have no desicion on this

Charlotte DeBel
Because an arrow can kill a man, fact. An arrow can't penetrate a dragon of Deathwings size skin. I understand the Arrows a mean vs evil but, they are just that, arrows. I just think the combined protection of Demon Soul and him being a dragon would be enough to sheild most/all of the damage they potentially can do

Priests/paladins wield the power of pure light, the holy element, magic in the Warcraft verse

Nah it's okay, you can use whatever Ryu you think is most suited

I see, but it's the way lava is going to change the battlefield is why i believe Deathwing wins. Plus he can kinda make the ground ooze lava too. That is why he wins (In my humble opinion)

He's adamantium from outside, right? His insides are still normal?

In that case Dante a)transforms in his high demonic form (Sparda/Super Sparda)- fight with Mundus shows that he can be in that form for as long as it's needed and limit on DT is just a game mechanics (getting highh demonic aura (red aura form DMC1 end) with your costumes solves that problem completely)
b)deleberately flies INSIDE Deathwing (he's dealt with lava creatures\fire elementals before and with ease, so hostile surrounding isn't such a huge problem to him).
c)blasts Deathwing with demonic energy (in DMC2 the chest blast in high demonic form is pretty much an instant kill for any enemy, so a couple of those would definetely f*ck up dragon's insides).

Seems a bit freaky, but it helps to solve the whole unbreakable skin problem.

Diamond Kisses
I think Deathwing has lava on the inside as well smile

As his skin cracked, lava was revealed. So his inside is basically lava as well, I believe big grin

So fighting him from the inside might hurt shockyes

As for you Violent2Dope and Remindme! That quote is most likely very proper, so what we have there is a great example of Deathwing almost eliminating an entire magical race that is blessed with the powers of magic from the pantheon themselves. The blue dragons are basically pure magic. If he can on his own stand toe and destroy that race as well as battle the actual aspect of that element, then I believe he will do quite well against any magical attacks stick out tongue

Csdabest. This is not the same material that is used in the Marvel universe shockno

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I think Deathwing has lava on the inside as well smile

As his skin cracked, lava was revealed. So his inside is basically lava as well, I believe big grin

So fighting him from the inside might hurt shockyes

As for you Violent2Dope and Remindme! That quote is most likely very proper, so what we have there is a great example of Deathwing almost eliminating an entire magical race that is blessed with the powers of magic from the pantheon themselves. The blue dragons are basically pure magic. If he can on his own stand toe and destroy that race as well as battle the actual aspect of that element, then I believe he will do quite well against any magical attacks stick out tongue

Csdabest. This is not the same material that is used in the Marvel universe shockno

Dante fought in lava surroundings, and in high demonic form he's almost completely immune to environment\elemental attacks.
Even in regular demonic form Devil Triggering with Ifrit turns him into sort of elemental of fire\magma (he channels the demonic embodiment of said element into himself).

Diamond Kisses
And how exactly will Dante get into Deathwing's stomach? stick out tongue

He will not exactly be waiting on the ground with his mouth open angel

Charlotte DeBel
By flying right into his mouth. In high demonic form Dante can fly, to breath the stream of lava Deathwing has to open his mouth and then...

Diamond Kisses
Deathwing may be big and clumsy, but I do not think he is a fool stick out tongue

How long would this high demonic form last? smile

Charlotte DeBel
In first fight with Mundus it's shown that it has no time limit aside from game mechanics, so...long enough to deal a good deal of damage to poor dragon.

Anyways, the ability to fly in demonic/high demonic form is an additional advantahge, especially given Dante's supersonic speed.

Diamond Kisses
I guess Dante is the hope and dreams of the dragonslayers then big grin

Because I do not care how strong or powerful those others are. They can not fly and the magical arrow of Link, it is clearly over-rated.

Link fights evil. If basing it on the strength that Violent2Dope claims it to have, Link could basically walk around one-shotting all foes in the Zelda games and complete it in no-time stick out tongue

Even the bosses shrug

Because I believe:

Deathwing > Zelda Bosses!

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I guess Dante is the hope and dreams of the dragonslayers then big grin

Because I do not care how strong or powerful those others are. They can not fly and the magical arrow of Link, it is clearly over-rated.

Link fights evil. If basing it on the strength that Violent2Dope claims it to have, Link could basically walk around one-shotting all foes in the Zelda games and complete it in no-time stick out tongue

Even the bosses shrug

Because I believe:

Deathwing > Zelda Bosses!

According to DMC4 trailer, they plan to include a huge firebreathing dragon as one of the bosses. So we're probably going to see Dante in dragonslayer role and watch how he's really good at defeating the dragons.

Burning thought
some of this is not quite true, Dante fell out of Devil mode in the cutscene, not just in gameplay, obviously he has no unlimited supply for the obvious reasons otherwise he would use it in the cutscenes, his Devil mode is on a limit, although the limit is unknown.

as for going inside Deathwing, his burning insides would incinerate Dante, Dante wont have enough time in high demonic sparda form to survive getting into Deathwing AND fighting inside of him, Deathwings quite vast himself, only leviathons inner body does not have lava

so really this is unlikely to be a winnable battle what with constant streams of lava breath, volcanos and lava across the battlefield and earthquakes and Deathwing moving overhead

Remindme
I thought someone already suggested Danteing going in the mouth?

Deathwing has Demon Soul within him, a Artifact of incredible power even in the Warcraft verse, Dante is half demon? here's what happened to the last demon that touched it.

Neltharion captured a demon of the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients and placed the Dragon Soul on its forehead. The demon was consumed, leaving just his ashes and skull. Neltharion removed the disc from the remains of the demon's skull Since then it's power is many many times that, and been renamed to Demon Soul.

As for him being immune to elemental attacks, do you have proof he can survive contact with lava?

And finally, it isn't the same Adamantium, deathwing had to use the power of demon soul to help craft it.

ESB -1138
Okay, seems the last thread i made vs Deathwing was a mismatch :s

Lets try this:

Cloud
Dante
Ryu
Kratos

VS

Deathwing the Destroyer

What? No videos on Deathwing?

Remindme
Nope, only biography.

He hasn't been used in the main Warcraft plot for ages, so nope, no videos

ESB -1138
Oh that's a shame

Diamond Kisses
We can only pray he will participate in the Warcraft movie raver

Remindme
Yeah, he'd be so cool ^-^

Diamond Kisses
I however believe the atagonist will be the Lich King or Kil'Jaeden big grin

Possibly Sargeras hmm

Remindme
Hmm, nah my guess for as long as i heard the movie was being made was the atangonist is the burning crusade. Probably hope on my part. My favourite hero is warcraft II was Korgoth Bladefist, he's a major in the crusade ^-^

Diamond Kisses
The main atagonist in the Burning Crusade was Illidan, was it not? ermm

Remindme
Opps, getting my enemies mixed up ^^' i ment the Shadow Council.

He's the only non-warlock to reach the inner circle too smile

Diamond Kisses
I think they will have it take place after Warcraft 3 but before World of Warcraft big grin

Burning thought
ime really hoping they create the rest of the story after Frozen throne, or perhaps during the frozen throne, then the lead up to the end of the frozen throne game..then continues along a lot of storyline to fill in the gaps WoW has made.

should be a great film is all i can say, but then i like Warcraft so ill prob enjoy it even if its not as much as i hope for big grin

Darth Extecute
I strongly believe the movie will contain the Lich King, one way or the other.. Blizzard takes a lot of pride in him..

Darth Extecute
As for the actual thread and topic..

Any of the none-flying guys can wave goodbye.. Kratos, Cloud and Ryu that is.. They are not a factor in this fight..

Dante can fly from what I got it.. But then he has to take demon form, and Neltharion is a little of a demon-slaying expert..

If speaking game-tongue, I'd give him with the Demon Soul this intel:

"1000% extra damage to demons"

Csdabest
If its not the adamantium from Marvel then how is it indestructible. If its not the material from marvel then its destructible. If it is then its from marvel and its copyright infringment. And Marvel does create these characters. u.u Or atleast people who left marvel

Remindme
In warcraft Adamantium has never been broken, thus we have no evidence to suggest it would break here.

Csdabest
Why would they use the same material from another universe that was said to be virtually industructible. Then bring it over and have it never been broken either. It can only be assumed its the same material or that it can be broken. And if it can be broken then how was it cracked and lava spilled out. That right there would prove that its armor is not industructible and can be broken. And I beleive now that the four can cause some major damage. Not sure about winning but some major damage yes. And why wouldn't none flying characters be able to be used. Cloud basicly was flying in the advanet children and can jump to incrdible heights. Ryu can aswell. Kratos got his princessy horse to fly him around. Also Anything metal superheated then drasticle cooled makes metal brittle. So i dont see why that tactic cant be used. Anyways people are overrating Deathwing and his fake marvel adamantium armor.

Darth Extecute
no expression

It's not the same.. And it can be indestructable..

It's not like Marvel has copyright on indestructable fictional matter..

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Csdabest
Why would they use the same material from another universe that was said to be virtually industructible. Then bring it over and have it never been broken either. It can only be assumed its the same material or that it can be broken. And if it can be broken then how was it cracked and lava spilled out. That right there would prove that its armor is not industructible and can be broken. And I beleive now that the four can cause some major damage. Not sure about winning but some major damage yes. And why wouldn't none flying characters be able to be used. Cloud basicly was flying in the advanet children and can jump to incrdible heights. Ryu can aswell. Kratos got his princessy horse to fly him around. Also Anything metal superheated then drasticle cooled makes metal brittle. So i dont see why that tactic cant be used. Anyways people are overrating Deathwing and his fake marvel adamantium armor.

Cloud got thrown in Advent Children.. Didn't you see it trough? All his team-mates threw him higher and higher.. And none of them are very weak..

As for the high jumps.. Neltharion has limitless height of flight.. I'd like to see Cloud, Ryu or Kratos jump up above the clouds.. If you have a video or pictures of that, please share..

And as for Kratos horse.. Oooooooooooh.. It'll be hamburger before coming close.. Neltharion aint a slow-ass dragon like most games have them big things..

Remindme

I don't know, I know that thats its name, I know i have never heard of it been broken in the warcraft verse.

That hasn't happened, that what someone said they thought would happen should it break.

He had to use the power of demon sould to craft the armor, clearly you underestimate the amount of energy that means.

Csdabest
Oh also i just look it up. Their adamantium is latin word of adamant Which is Daimound. Which can be broken. And cut through via superheated. Thats from all the warcraft information I have looked up. from multiple sites. The armor is diamond adamant in latin terms being alled Adamanitum. And Diamounds are not industructible. Just because all the characters In the World of Warcraft universe dont have the ability to break through it doesnt mean other characters from other universes cant break through it.

Diamond or Adamant, or Adamantium or latin,american, whatever lanquage you decide to use is breakable.

If it is the same adamantium from the Marvel universe please explain how people in warcraft crafted it from alien technology. If they didnt the only other adamantium is the diamond which the WOW info clearly states is diamond also called adamant from the latin word Adamantium.

lolI feel like i repeated byself like 3 times in this single post lol

Burning thought
rubbish, Adamntium is not Diamond....simple as, these guys are toast and have not the power to take on Deathwing, Dante may give it a good shot but thats how far it goes, "a good shot"

Csdabest

Darth Extecute
Oh also i just look it up. Their adamantium is latin word of adamant Which is Daimound. Which can be broken. And cut through via superheated. Thats from all the warcraft information I have looked up. from multiple sites. The armor is diamond adamant in latin terms being alled Adamanitum. And Diamounds are not industructible. Just because all the characters In the World of Warcraft universe dont have the ability to break through it doesnt mean other characters from other universes cant break through it.

Diamond or Adamant, or Adamantium or latin,american, whatever lanquage you decide to use is breakable.

If it is the same adamantium from the Marvel universe please explain how people in warcraft crafted it from alien technology. If they didnt the only other adamantium is the diamond which the WOW info clearly states is diamond also called adamant from the latin word Adamantium.

lolI feel like i repeated byself like 3 times in this single post lol

BS.. There's nothing known about Warcraft adamantium.. You are looking at something entirely different.. Unless you have an official blizzard source that says it's diamonds.. Because it isnt..

Does this look like diamonds to you?

http://www.wowwiki.com/images/6/6d/Ornate_Adamantium_Breastplate.JPG

It ISNT from the marvel universe!!! It's a warcraft matter.. Marvel doesn't have exclusive right on matters with similar names..

Darth Extecute

Remindme
I'm going to save myself some time, and Co-sign all Darth Extecute's posts

Csdabest
Considering that adamant-adamantium was also used in Middle age it can only be assumed with good reason its the same type.

And if you didnt know diamound can take many forms, colors, shades and textures. Diamound does not only look like a shiny stone on a ring.

Darth Extecute
assumed

Excuse me? did you just say you assume it? So you DONT have an official source that states otherwise.. I see.. Well, glad we got that sorted out..

Now if you excuse me, I'll go read about Neltharions indestructable skin again..

Csdabest
So unless you want to completely change the description of the word Adamantium and its material, or bring evidence how they make their adamantium which is clearly diamound using a dictionary. If not then then all types of metal in the game are not the metals of our world. Steel is not the same steel. Wood is not the same wood. Come on now.

I will agree if you can magically change the description or show proof of what they made their adamantium of. Untill then the offical description stands. Unless your willing to say its the adamantium from Marvel

Remindme
So unless you want to completely change the description of the word Adamantium and its material, or bring evidence how they make their adamantium which is clearly diamound using a dictionary. If not then then all types of metal in the game are not the metals of our world. Steel is not the same steel. Wood is not the same wood. Come on now.

I will agree if you can magically change the description or show proof of what they made their adamantium of. Untill then the offical description stands. Unless your willing to say its the adamantium from Marvel

There are thousands of things if the wacraft verse thats not in our world. What your saying is absurd

Darth Extecute

Adamantium also means magnet.. Which is taken from the same source that you used.. I guess all metal will now be drawn to Neltharion.. WOAH! What just happened?

Did Ryu drop his sword? Did Dante drop his sword and gun? Did Cloud drop his badass sword? oh

Where did they go? Oh, I see.. They got stuck on Neltharion's magnetical skin..

Csdabest
Yes and you forget that their metallic weapons are not the only offensice they can use. If they its adamantium then swords might or might not work, they still have their magic abilities. Ryu Ninpo, Kratos his mythological magic, And Oh Ryu sword is not of metal. it was clearly staed to be carved out of the bones of a Dragon. Bone does not equal metal. Plasama sword not metal. Superheated Plasama. Cloud still has his magic with his materia. And dante is still dante

Darth Extecute
Yes and you forget that their metallic weapons are not the only offensice they can use. If they its adamantium then swords might or might not work, they still have their magic abilities. Ryu Ninpo, Kratos his mythological magic, And Oh Ryu sword is not of metal. it was clearly staed to be carved out of the bones of a Dragon. Bone does not equal metal. Plasama sword not metal. Superheated Plasama. Cloud still has his magic with his materia. And dante is still dante

Too bad you didn't do your research.. Or you'd know that magic isn't very effective against Neltharion..

He eliminated the blue dragon race.. Leaving Malygos, but go figure..

No matter what counter you bring up, Neltharion can counter it.. He didn't drive back hundreds of dragons from five different races with all special abilities, adapted for different situations, along with putting fear into the Burning Legion.. Which means not even Archimonde couldn't stop him..

And Archimonde can with a wave of a finger crush a grown dragon..

Malygos > Dante, Ryu, Kratos and Cloud together, when it comes to magic..

Burning thought
ime not sure about the malygos beating all their magic but regardless this is spite, sillyness coming from Csdabest is insulting to people who actually debate....

Csdabest
um Says who. Different universal laws. Ryu pretty much the strongest in his universe. Dante basicaly the strongest in his universe. Kratos....Almost the strongest in his universe. You dont know how good the characters magical abilites from WOW would tranfer to this universe. I never said that they would win. Im clearly stating the fact that Everyone is overrating Deathwing and underestimating the four. I know deathwing will mostlikely win as i stated in my above posts. Im not arguing the winner. Im arguing the huge power slant that people are saying their is. Because if Deathwing was really that powerfull then their would be no point in World of Warcraft. Saying a single character from one universe will mop up the four....three(Cloud sucks) best characters from other universes with ease is absurd. Special due to the feats of the characters. All who have escaped death situations and have came back from the dead. Your giving too much credit to deathwing and not enough credit to the other warriors from other universes.

Darth Extecute
ime not sure about the malygos beating all their magic but regardless this is spite, sillyness coming from Csdabest is insulting to people who actually debate....

Malygos got his powers from Norgannon.. And I do believe Malygos outshines those people when it comes to magic.. Magic is Malygos life.. And he's darn good at it.. Lord of Magic, even..

Csdabest

How is anything im saying sillyness. Its sillyness by denying the only two forms of adamantium. Its sillyness to argue the definition of the word adamantium. Its sillyness to say other universes characters are cannon fooder in another universe which is also insulting. And I am debating. I have backed my arguments with evidence. Speicaly the definition of adamantium. And What plasama is. and Informed that the magnetic effect would not work aginst Ryu's sword because it is made out of dragon bone. Not metal. So please explain where i am being silly?

Burning thought
Csdabest your missing big points....kratos=usless since he cant fly..no good for it, his powers a minimal, weak lighting he launches and he loses that in GOW 2 in the sword and has Typhons bane as his only real ranged wep.....Cloud is usless completly, by himself he cant reach Deaths height..dont be absurd please, Deathwing could just rupture the land and call volcanoes, Cloud will melt along with Kratos, Ryu as well...

Dante is the only guy here who has a chance of dealing some damage and he is limited in flight as well, Deathwing is no fool and is not a big slow thing, he could simply keep his mouth closed and then if Datne tires to get in hes going to be destryoed in lava

your being mostly silly by trying to debate that Deathwings armour is made of Diamond...then saying its magnetic, sillyness

Darth Extecute
um Says who. Different universal laws. Ryu pretty much the strongest in his universe. Dante basicaly the strongest in his universe. Kratos....Almost the strongest in his universe. You dont know how good the characters magical abilites from WOW would tranfer to this universe. I never said that they would win. Im clearly stating the fact that Everyone is overrating Deathwing and underestimating the four. I know deathwing will mostlikely win as i stated in my above posts. Im not arguing the winner. Im arguing the huge power slant that people are saying their is. Because if Deathwing was really that powerfull then their would be no point in World of Warcraft. Saying a single character from one universe will mop up the four....three(Cloud sucks) best characters from other universes with ease is absurd. Special due to the feats of the characters. All who have escaped death situations and have came back from the dead. Your giving too much credit to deathwing and not enough credit to the other warriors from other universes.

I'm sure these four would woop the floor with many from the warcraft universe.. But we also has to consider the circumstances.. They are fighting a lava-breathing as good as indestructable, magic resistant dragon aspect, blessed with power of the four other dragon aspects..

Which means, he holds power from all Pantheon.. His main field is of course earth, but he is horribly powerful..

Ah.. And the one blessing Neltharion.. Who granted Neltharion parts of his powers.. Khaz'goroth.. At 1%, Khaz'goroth would probably beat these fours.. And he definatly empowered him with more than 1%..

People may think I'm over-rating the Warcraft characters.. Because of all the times I take their sides and "over-rate" them.. But honestly.. Look trough the characters that people create threads about.. They are all horribly powerful..

If Remindme would have made a thread with Malygos, or Nozdormu or possibly Ysera ((If she doens't have homefield advantage)) then the four might have won..

But this is Neltharion, with the demon soul..

Csdabest
Like I said. Kratos has his horse Pegasu to move around. Ryu has more than one manuversed around crazed obsticles. Used his ninpo to levitate rock enabeling him to fly around. Cloud...Well im not sure if he cant actualy fly with Aero. He was flying in advent children. And by saying that all Deathwing has to do is...You saying that as if they are really just going to watch a big monstrous creature stand their and blast them. Your too biased on the situation making it seem like the four are retarted.

Csdabest
I know. But im not arguing the fact that the four would win. Im saying it would be a better fight then saying one blast everyone is dead. i know deathwing would win 8/10 to 9/10. Im arguing the fact that it would be a better fight than people are making it out to be.

Burning thought
the four dont need to be retarded, but theres nothing their going to do if the Dragon takes flight into the clouds so they cant even see him and then causes the battlefield to rupture with all kinds of tectonic activity, volacnoes and lava, if Ryu tries to levitate a rock, Deathwing will melt it to lava and thats the end of Ryu, kratos pegasus is not powerful nor is it fast, it will end up just allowing Neltharian to blast at a larger target immolating the pegasus, not to menstion it was not stated Kratos has the horse anyway.

Deathwing has incredible power over earth, he doesnt need to fire anything, he could simply will it, and the volcanoes and earthquakes happen while hes safely up in the clouds..which is why it would be easy for him

Darth Extecute
Like I said. Kratos has his horse Pegasu to move around. Ryu has more than one manuversed around crazed obsticles. Used his ninpo to levitate rock enabeling him to fly around. Cloud...Well im not sure if he cant actualy fly with Aero. He was flying in advent children. And by saying that all Deathwing has to do is...You saying that as if they are really just going to watch a big monstrous creature stand their and blast them. Your too biased on the situation making it seem like the four are retarted.

He wasnt flying.. He was thrown..

And that's almost all they could do.. Neltharion is the master of earth.. he'd crumble the rock that Ryu uses to fly with..

The flying horse would be hamburger.. It's not as agile as this dragon, even if it's smaller..

The four aren't retarded.. But the master of earth isn't exactly a fool either.. He tricked the four aspects without them suspecting anything.. He forged the most powerful magical object of existance..

So dont think he's not a smart being..

If they were going to move by obstacles.. They'd be screwed.. Neltharion would shape the land to suit him the best in the fight..

Csdabest
Pegasus is not slow. If that was the case. the same thing would have happen in Ninja Gaiden when he basicly fount the Vigorrian Devil who also was immensely powerful. This is the only reason why im arguing. Because people are tryin gto make it as if its simply this. When it is not. I already know who is going to win burning. Im saying its going to be a better fight then just one hit kill

Burning thought
the Vigorian Devil isnt an elemental master of Earth.....

pegasus is not slow, its just not going to be fast enough..

no it wont be one hit, they just wont be able to hit him as the earth beneath them turns to lava

Darth Extecute
Pegasus is not slow. If that was the case. the same thing would have happen in Ninja Gaiden when he basicly fount the Vigorrian Devil who also was immensely powerful. This is the only reason why im arguing. Because people are tryin gto make it as if its simply this. When it is not. I already know who is going to win burning. Im saying its going to be a better fight then just one hit kill

It will be more than one hit kills..

But lets face it.. He's as good as indestructable.. And one hit from pure lava and one of the fighters would be out of the counting.. And his flying and earth "bending" is of huge advantage..

Also, he's expert against demons.. So if Dante took demon form, he'd be a lost soul..

Diamond Kisses
Earth Bending woot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.