The seven Diablo heroes Vs. The brave opposition group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
The Barbarian, Amazon, Necromancer, Assassin, Sorceress, Paladin and Druid!

Vs.

Alicia, Nightmare, Ryu Hayabusa, Jaina Proudmoore, Vincent Valentine, Link and Garrett!

Sol Valentine
OH **** that fight is gonna explode like jo momma!

Team 2.

Diamond Kisses
Everyone of both sides is full geared and as good as they can possibly be!

Sol Valentine
Team 2.

Diamond Kisses
Why do you think so?

What did you mean by "that fight is gonna explode"? ermm

Sol Valentine
The fight is gonna be like

Explosions and **** everywhere.

Diamond Kisses
Total chaos raver

Sol Valentine
Yes.

Death everywhere.

Diamond Kisses
Would be fun to see the Necromancer turn any of those into a skeleton stick out tongue

Or have the Barbarian squeeze potions out of one of them big grin

Sol Valentine
Or Alicia Tornado most of them.

Diamond Kisses
That would not be a fun sight ermm

I want to see Barbarian squeeze a healing potion out of Alicia stick out tongue

Sol Valentine
Or Dante comes out and kills them for hurting Alicia.

Darth Extecute
Fully geared and as good as could possibly be? The heroes will toy with the opposition group..

Sol Valentine
nah, with powerhouses like that, I doubt toying would be thier choices.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
nah, with powerhouses like that, I doubt toying would be thier choices.

The necromancer alone, with best of gear and full power would destroy all melee-dependent ones..

With the best gear, all seven will be able to teleport themselves..

The druid, paladin and sorceress can slow all foes at once..

The amazon can impossibly miss, no matter who she fires at..

The barbarian outstrengthen each one of those.. The only two that would be able to compare in his endurance would be Nightmare and Vincent..

Sol Valentine
Right.

I'm not saying, but can they survive a 70+ft tornado, a Giant lightning bolt, and a flock of massive meteors?

Darth Extecute
They can all, with the right gear, first of all have 95% resistance to all magic and elements.. They can all teleport.. The druid absorbs all nature damage caused at him.. The barbarian can jump from 70 feet without harm..

The sorceress eats lighting bolts for supper.. She even has a passive ability that strucks with lighting every 3rd second, automatical hit no matter what..

Both the sorceress and druid can summon hundreds of meteors without any effort at all..

The paladin can heal.. Along with damaging at at the same time as he heal all the party members..

The barbarian got skin of iron.. He could most likely withstand a direct impact of Alicia's meteor without trouble..

Sol Valentine
Well, with all the people on team 2, thier gonna have to plan out how they're gonna take all of that.

Darth Extecute
Well, with all the people on team 2, thier gonna have to plan out how they're gonna take all of that.

With all the people on team 1, team 2 is in a lot of trouble.. If they are together, they cant harm eachother, no matter the spells.. They can fight thoughtless, while team 2 will have to be cautious trough it all.. Spell after spell, and attack after attack can be thrown without any worries.. They wont run out of mana either, if they have the best gear thinkable.. With the as good as unkillable paladin in the far back who takes care of the healing by using "Fist of Heavens", they are walking into a pretty much certain victory..

Sol Valentine
Again, you underestimate people.

Darth Extecute
Again, you underestimate people.

Alright.. You say I am underestimating them? Lets take this step by step, and we'll se who is the one underestimating who..

You can start by telling me how Ryu and the other melee characters will fight of "Iron Maiden"

Sol Valentine
Melee?

Most of them aren't that much of melee characters.

And what is Iron Maiden?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
The Barbarian, Amazon, Necromancer, Assassin, Sorceress, Paladin and Druid!

Vs.

Alicia, Nightmare, Ryu Hayabusa, Jaina Proudmoore, Vincent Valentine, Link and Garrett!

NM vs. Barb: NM annihilates this fool, Barb will let out a battle cry feeling all badass, til NM lets out one that destroys all the surrounding landscape and the barb.

Ryu vs. Assassin: Does this really need an explanation? Ryu speedblitzes her with absolute ease.

Jaina vs. Sorc: Jaina, I don't even need a reason.

Vincent vs. Necro: Vince is way to fast and powerful if he goes Chaos mode.

Link vs. Paladin: Link is strong enough to toss 10 ton gorons off of a platform easily, is very agile, a skilled swordsman, and has more weapons and equipment.

Those are the only ones I know, so I'll leave it at that.

Darth Extecute
At maximum level.. Iron maiden will make any foe using any melee damage have it returned with over 600% extra damage.. The area is large enough to effect all foes at once.. He can also vary between different spells.. He can make them all 85% more vournable to all elements.. That will have the druid and Sorceress crush them in moments..

Sol Valentine
What can Jaina do?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
NM vs. Barb: NM annihilates this fool, Barb will let out a battle cry feeling all badass, til NM lets out one that destroys all the surrounding landscape and the barb.

Ryu vs. Assassin: Does this really need an explanation? Ryu speedblitzes her with absolute ease.

Jaina vs. Sorc: Jaina, I don't even need a reason.

Vincent vs. Necro: Vince is way to fast and powerful if he goes Chaos mode.

Link vs. Paladin: Link is strong enough to toss 10 ton gorons off of a platform easily, is very agile, a skilled swordsman, and has more weapons and equipment.

Those are the only ones I know, so I'll leave it at that.

And you think they will let them fight the ones they do best against? The paladin or barbarian will clearly attack Jaina.. Or have the amazon deal with her..

Either way, they will all be able to fight the bunch of talently..

The amazon for one can shoot at all targets at the same time.. So.... Amazon Vs. Link = Not working.. It would be Amazon Vs. All.. Because she can shoot all at once..

Darth Extecute
What can Jaina do?

Jaina is a thypical mage.. She can use the different elements in different ways.. She is quite endurant for a mage also.. But the diablo sorceress most likely outshines her.. Because Jaina for one can not teleport.. Also, there's no saying that Jaina can hit anyone upon command.. The sorceress will have lightings automaticly hit anyone near her.. No matter what they do..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
And you think they will let them fight the ones they do best against? The paladin or barbarian will clearly attack Jaina.. Or have the amazon deal with her..

Either way, they will all be able to fight the bunch of talently..

The amazon for one can shoot at all targets at the same time.. So.... Amazon Vs. Link = Not working.. It would be Amazon Vs. All.. Because she can shoot all at once.. Link can turn invulnerable ala Nayru's Love. NM did a shockwave that destroyed all the landscape around him, and this is without a body, or SE, in this fight he has complete SE and Siegfried's body. Ryu can tele, and is very fast, and with his TDS, his power would be greatly increased. Vince in Chaos form is the fastest person here, and destroyed the body of Omega Weapon, who is like a mile tall and can absorb all the life on the planet. Jaina is the most powerful Sorceress in the WoW universe if memory serves me right.

Sol Valentine
And Alicia's arsenal of firepower and Witchcraft is more than enough for her to be a big help.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Link can turn invulnerable ala Nayru's Love. NM did a shockwave that destroyed all the landscape around him, and this is without a body, or SE, in this fight he has complete SE and Siegfried's body. Ryu can tele, and is very fast, and with his TDS, his power would be greatly increased. Vince in Chaos form is the fastest person here, and destroyed the body of Omega Weapon, who is like a mile tall and can absorb all the life on the planet. Jaina is the most powerful Sorceress in the WoW universe if memory serves me right.

Jaina isn't even close to be the strongest sorceress in the Warcraft universe.. SHe's strong, but there are far stronger ones.. And your forgetting the fact that all diablo characters can teleport, so that's not a big deal.. If he decide to destroy the landscape, they will get away one way or the other.. You'll have to consider that he will harm his own by doing so.. They lack the same chances as the diablo characters to get away.. The sorceress also has a shield that protects her from all damage.. It'll only harm her mana.. And since she is horribly well equiped, the mana wont be a worry.. They most likely can survive NM's powerful blast, and the Paladin in all his prime can in the matter of half a minute canregenerate all health and mana for all allied..

And it does not matter if Ryu and Vincent is very fast.. There are more than one ability among the heroes that cant possibly miss.. The sorceress got loads..

As for the druid, no one can come close to him.. His hurricane will have devestating effects on anyone approaching.. His spirits will make sure he has an enormous amount of health, along with all the others in the party.. The barbarian can give his battle orders, which will increase the health of all bigtime..

Alone, each of these diablo heroes are strong.. Together, I'd almost call them unstoppable to any mortal threat..

Especially since the Paladin.. The toughest one ever to kill, can heal..

Darth Extecute
And Alicia's arsenal of firepower and Witchcraft is more than enough for her to be a big help.

No.. She can heal.. That's the best thing she can do in this fight.. That and shoot, as long as she doesnt aim on the amazon, paladin, necromancer or barbarian..

Sol Valentine
You're underestimating her yet again.

And you clearly forgot about her witchcraft, which will provide a large help in the fight.

Darth Extecute
You're underestimating her yet again.

And you clearly forgot about her witchcraft, which will provide a large help in the fight.

I didn't underestimate her.. I'm simply meaning that her elemental attacks will be of no use..

Refresh my memory concerning her witchcraft..

Sol Valentine
Alicia Respect Thread

Violent2Dope
Jaina isn't even close to be the strongest sorceress in the Warcraft universe.. SHe's strong, but there are far stronger ones.. And your forgetting the fact that all diablo characters can teleport, so that's not a big deal.. If he decide to destroy the landscape, they will get away one way or the other.. You'll have to consider that he will harm his own by doing so.. They lack the same chances as the diablo characters to get away.. The sorceress also has a shield that protects her from all damage.. It'll only harm her mana.. And since she is horribly well equiped, the mana wont be a worry.. They most likely can survive NM's powerful blast, and the Paladin in all his prime can in the matter of half a minute canregenerate all health and mana for all allied..

And it does not matter if Ryu and Vincent is very fast.. There are more than one ability among the heroes that cant possibly miss.. The sorceress got loads..

As for the druid, no one can come close to him.. His hurricane will have devestating effects on anyone approaching.. His spirits will make sure he has an enormous amount of health, along with all the others in the party.. The barbarian can give his battle orders, which will increase the health of all bigtime..

Alone, each of these diablo heroes are strong.. Together, I'd almost call them unstoppable to any mortal threat..

Especially since the Paladin.. The toughest one ever to kill, can heal.. Oh ok, I'll just take your word on Jaina not being the most powerful sorceress, tho I could of sworn I read that. NM can destroy far more than what he did in the SCIII intro, how will they get away? Also, Vince and Ryu could get away from the blast, Link could shield himself, I'm not sure about the others tho. One blow from Vincent would destroy the Sorceress' shield, he completely annihilated Omega in one move, and he as I said is like a mile tall and very powerful. They will al survive NM's blast? How? With a full SE, that blast would be like a nuke. Ryu has many moves and is very fast, tho I lack the info of his moveset to make an effective case(Damn it Shin Gear, where are you!). They can't possible miss? Ryu can tele out of harms way, Vince can just fly above the clouds, Link turns invulnerable, and NM is a defensive beast, and fire would do nothing to him just so you know. Also, Ryu can tele to the eye of the Druid's hurricane(let's just be realistic, it would work), Vince could fly down to the center of it and disintegrate him, Link could wade thru it with Nayru's Love on, and such stuff.

Sol Valentine
I really don't have to say anything about Alicia since I posted her respect thread.

Darth Extecute
When I said they cant impossibly miss, I mean it..

A fast-cast-rate sorceress cant avoid being struck by the lighting of another sorceress, no matter how quickly she teleports..

As judged from the NM video, any of the heroes can RUN away from that blast.. But they wont, as they can as well teleport.. It doesn't matter if VInce can fly.. The lighting of the sorceress will hit him every time, nevertheless..

You speak of the diablo characters like theres not more to them than what I mention.. The sorceress can make invournable hydras in the hundreds.. She can make a frozen orb that will strike with razorsharp icebolts anyone in front of her..

And where do you have actual proof that the blast in the video is not near the actual size of what he can do? It's horribly easy to get proof of any of the things about the diablo heroes..

As for teleporting into the heart of the druids hurricane, then the druid would teleport out.. Possibly to the paladin if he got hurt before teleporting.. The paladin heals him and he can go back in.. Not to think that he'll surely have meteors strike at anyone coming near..

As for Link.. He cant possibly outrun any of these.. He wont be invulnerable forever, and once it passes, the characters might as well be on him like bees to honey..

And we honestly dont have a limit to how far they can teleport.. They can teleport miles away as far as we know.. The longest I've teleported is around 40 meters.. And the right sorceress can teleport two or three times per-second.. The blast isn't that fast..

Ah.. And I want to remind you all about the Amazon's guided arrow..

Sol Valentine
OK, about the Amazon Arrrow BS, can she control the direction she chooses it, after she shoots it? Even so, it is dodgeable.

Diamond Kisses
Sol, hun stick out tongue

Guided Arrow is an arrow that automaticly direct itself at the foe targeted. It follows the foe where-ever he/she/it goes and it hits, no matter where he/she/it goes or how far stick out tongue

For one that is debating for Team 2, you do need to make some research about Team 1 stick out tongue

You did not know what 'Guided Arrow' nor 'Iron Maiden' was. Since those two are among the more famous attacks for each character, I think there are a lot of abilities you are missing out on smile

So before going either way with any from Team 2, check out what Team 1 can do. You may be surprised how wide their area of expertise is happy

Sol Valentine
I'm, Hun?

Diamond Kisses
What do you mean, dear? hmm

Sol Valentine
Dear?

You love me.

Diamond Kisses
Totally sold shockyes

Sol Valentine
What?

Diamond Kisses
Try figure that one out, you wink

Sol Valentine
Call me dear or hun, honey.

lightness
isn't link a diety with his mask(not that I know much about him)

nightmare is just way too bad ass

ryu is too fast/skilled and has too much ninpo abilities

alicia has guns, is more agile than anyone on d2's side, and has more powerful spells

vincent: see above, with teleportation, and ff chars are pretty much all bullet timers

that's atleaste 4 ppl that can solo countless d2 heroes

Diamond Kisses
Call me dear or hun, honey.

Will do, darling hug

Originally posted by lightness
isn't link a diety with his mask(not that I know much about him)

nightmare is just way too bad ass

ryu is too fast/skilled and has too much ninpo abilities

alicia has guns, is more agile than anyone on d2's side, and has more powerful spells

vincent: see above, with teleportation, and ff chars are pretty much all bullet timers

that's atleaste 4 ppl that can solo countless d2 heroes

That was the BIGGEST underrate I have seen in a while. I may not be a professional of Diablo nor of any of the foes, but NO ONE of those characters can solo the seven heroes no expression

Especially not Alicia, Ryu or Nightmare roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sol Valentine
Will do, darling hug

That was the BIGGEST underrate I have seen in a while. I may not be a professional of Diablo nor of any of the foes, but NO ONE of those characters can solo the seven heroes no expression

Yeah, that was pretty dumb.

lightness
Will do, darling hug

all number things used in arguments has been gameplay stats. you think a paladin would be able to block 95% of the time if attack from behind. lightning bolt auto hitting isn't exactly going to work realistcally if you can move fast enough to avoid lightning.

you havent played ninja gaiden much have you?

like i said ryu's too fast and skilled to be hit by anything they can pull off, and he atleast rivals the socceress in terms of elemental attacks.

to add to that he can emulate the amazon's multishot with shirukens(like the ammy's attack would do anything against him). guided shot's useless because all he has to do is cut it.

his toughness is beyond the barbarians, since he survives falls off cliffs and takes dives off them with no damage(play doa)

i'm not sure how iron maiden actually works realistically, but he can just melee by grappling, since dropping them on their head from 50 feet =/= hitting melee, or he can use ninpo, bow, shrukens.

Darth Extecute
all number things used in arguments has been gameplay stats. you think a paladin would be able to block 95% of the time if attack from behind. lightning bolt auto hitting isn't exactly going to work realistcally if you can move fast enough to avoid lightning.

you havent played ninja gaiden much have you?

like i said ryu's too fast and skilled to be hit by anything they can pull off, and he atleast rivals the socceress in terms of elemental attacks.

to add to that he can emulate the amazon's multishot with shirukens(like the ammy's attack would do anything against him). guided shot's useless because all he has to do is cut it.

his toughness is beyond the barbarians, since he survives falls off cliffs and takes dives off them with no damage(play doa)

i'm not sure how iron maiden actually works realistically, but he can just melee by grappling, since dropping them on their head from 50 feet =/= hitting melee, or he can use ninpo, bow, shrukens.

Dude... The Necromancer could probably solo Ryu Hayabusa.. And before you say anything, yes, I know how powerful Ryu is.. You clearly dont have any idea what the necromancer is capable of..

And yeah.. I'd love to see him cut the magical arrow that the amazon fires.. Especially since it's magicaly enchanted to penetrate any obstacle.. Not that she has to shoot him.. As you might know, the Amazon is an expert with spears as well..

And let us say that the paladin can not block 95% ((which he can)), do you have any idea how much armor he has, and the speed he holds? You make it sound like Ryu is going to fight some average soldiers with magical abilities..

Same as with the necromancer, the paladin adapts to the battle.. While fighting Ryu, he'll clearly enhance himself with Holy Freeze, Holy shield, Zeal, Smite and teleport..

Because I do assume you know that with the right gear, ALL diablo characters can teleport.. So, wow! Ryu can teleport? Big deal.. The others are both faster and more effective with their teleports than Ryu.. And I can say this, because I have seen how Ryu teleports.. And I have seen how a fast-castrate Diablo character teleports.. It wont even tickle the manabar, so the character can basicly teleport to infinity..

People say that I overrate characters.. Just have a look at this lightness guy and Ryu no expression

shin_gear
I don't think any one of the people from the opposition group can solo this alone with basic equipment...I do however think it's quite possible for them to win this.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by shin_gear
I don't think any one of the people from the opposition group can solo this alone with basic equipment...I do however think it's quite possible for them to win this.

There's always a chance.. But no one can solo the diablo heroes.. I however think this fight is a bit too much for the opposition group to handle.. Fully geared with maximum skill diablo heroes have immense powers..

The paladin and the necromancer will be the finishing blow.. Since both of them can adapt their team and the opponents to suit the fight in best way possible.. The necromancer could for example slow all the enemies with 85% while the paladin reduce their damage with 70% Or the necromancer could reduce their resistance to all attacks with 85% and the paladin could use holy shock or holy freeze to damage all at once.. While the sorceress play with the enemies by teleporting and using Frozen Orb..

And if anyone decide to come with the comment "Well, sorceresses are weak and cant take much damage" then think again.. Diablo is the kind of game where even sorceresses can wear the most heavy of armors and possibly have more health than a paladin..

Diamond Kisses
I will track down all my brother's characters and make one video out of each character where I introduce their skills big grin

Darth Extecute
I will track down all my brother's characters and make one video out of each character where I introduce their skills big grin

Kinda tough making a barbarian vid, isn't it? His skills isn't exactly of much varity..

Sol Valentine
I can't.

Darth Extecute
Cant?

Sol Valentine
Nope.

Darth Extecute
Well.. Of to bed..

My final words..

Diablo Heroes > > > Opposition Group.. Without Devil incarnate they wont even put up much of a fight..

Keysource to victory:

Necromancer, Sorceress, Paladin

Sol Valentine
No.

goodnight and happy b'day!

lightness
Dude... The Necromancer could probably solo Ryu Hayabusa.. And before you say anything, yes, I know how powerful Ryu is.. You clearly dont have any idea what the necromancer is capable of..

And yeah.. I'd love to see him cut the magical arrow that the amazon fires.. Especially since it's magicaly enchanted to penetrate any obstacle.. Not that she has to shoot him.. As you might know, the Amazon is an expert with spears as well..

And let us say that the paladin can not block 95% ((which he can)), do you have any idea how much armor he has, and the speed he holds? You make it sound like Ryu is going to fight some average soldiers with magical abilities..

Same as with the necromancer, the paladin adapts to the battle.. While fighting Ryu, he'll clearly enhance himself with Holy Freeze, Holy shield, Zeal, Smite and teleport..

Because I do assume you know that with the right gear, ALL diablo characters can teleport.. So, wow! Ryu can teleport? Big deal.. The others are both faster and more effective with their teleports than Ryu.. And I can say this, because I have seen how Ryu teleports.. And I have seen how a fast-castrate Diablo character teleports.. It wont even tickle the manabar, so the character can basicly teleport to infinity..

People say that I overrate characters.. Just have a look at this lightness guy and Ryu no expression

if the necro is so powerful, why does he need to summon weak monsters which are easy to kill.

the guided shot can be blocked which is evident in the game and an arrow's speed is not really fast for someone like ryu. since it can be blocked by a shield, it cannot penetrate anything, nor can it not be stopped. quit making things up like diablo's skin being rock hard with no prof.

paladin has lots of armor, too bad armor is absolete, and ryu's cut steel before. his charge speed isn't too impressive, and easily avoided and attacked from behind

ryu actually warps with speed, unlike diablo characters who need to focus their mind and cast spells with their hands. and they cannot teleport into/out of the air. ryu is faster.

Diamond Kisses
if the necro is so powerful, why does he need to summon weak monsters which are easy to kill.

the guided shot can be blocked which is evident in the game and an arrow's speed is not really fast for someone like ryu. since it can be blocked by a shield, it cannot penetrate anything, nor can it not be stopped. quit making things up like diablo's skin being rock hard with no prof.

paladin has lots of armor, too bad armor is absolete, and ryu's cut steel before. his charge speed isn't too impressive, and easily avoided and attacked from behind

ryu actually warps with speed, unlike diablo characters who need to focus their mind and cast spells with their hands. and they cannot teleport into/out of the air. ryu is faster.

Now even I have to say stop no expression

A necromancer does not need one single summon to do things ermm My brother has a 99 Necromancer with not one skill in the Summoning Skill Tree wink

A necromancer would stand his ground easily and solo against Ryu Hayabusa, still winning stick out tongue

You can not possibly think that a melee character can singlehandingly just defeat a top-geared super-necromancer roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Extecute

More under-rating..

MadMel
the underrating is incredible in this thread..
lightness, have you ever seen what a fully maxed out necro can do??
first of all, iron maiden - ryu lays one punch and his health goes down to practically zero..then while hes lying weak, necro just shoots him with a bone spear
also, like diamond kisses said, they dont need to summon monsters...thats purely optional
another thing...sure ryu can cut through normal metals, but the armours in this game sure as hell are not normal...losts of them are almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks..(theyd have to be to take a hit from diablo's red lightning hose)...it be more then enough to survive one hit from ryu, which is all he could get in before iron maiden kicks in and hes out..
as for speed, sure ryu and vincent are fast, but a fast-cast necro can cast as many as 7 iron maidens a second (thats my record anyway)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEzM39gW_8c
^
necro snaps all 3 prime evils, pausing only to make more monsters
those jumps are him teleporting...much faster than ryu
it also shows the necro taking several meteor hits no problem..

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by MadMel
the underrating is incredible in this thread..
lightness, have you ever seen what a fully maxed out necro can do??
first of all, iron maiden - ryu lays one punch and his health goes down to practically zero..then while hes lying weak, necro just shoots him with a bone spear
also, like diamond kisses said, they dont need to summon monsters...thats purely optional
another thing...sure ryu can cut through normal metals, but the armours in this game sure as hell are not normal...losts of them are almost completely invulnerable to physical attacks..(theyd have to be to take a hit from diablo's red lightning hose)...it be more then enough to survive one hit from ryu, which is all he could get in before iron maiden kicks in and hes out..
as for speed, sure ryu and vincent are fast, but a fast-cast necro can cast as many as 7 iron maidens a second (thats my record anyway)
^

I played some with my brother's necromancer yesterday big grin

With Bone Shield activated, I could withstand the entire red lightning without taking any damage on hell smile

MadMel
nice...
love the zera (spelling?) sig as well big grin

shin_gear
C. C. makes the best threads.

Hannibal-Lector
There should be a rule you cannot post if you havent played the game.... (and trying it for 5 minutes at a friends house doesnt count). D2 should take this assuming you mean best possible gear (which im not gonna go bother listing) unless Vincent has DOC chaos

MadMel
nope...the people who know what they are talking about know what armour/gear is needed

Diamond Kisses
nice...
love the zera (spelling?) sig as well big grin

I love her droolio I think her name is 'Zira' but not sure quite sure stick out tongue

Originally posted by shin_gear
C. C. makes the best threads.

hug

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
There should be a rule you cannot post if you havent played the game.... (and trying it for 5 minutes at a friends house doesnt count). D2 should take this assuming you mean best possible gear (which im not gonna go bother listing) unless Vincent has DOC chaos

What does it mean if Vincent is DOC chaos? stick out tongue

Diamond Kisses
NJkJNxxgUvY

This is my brother's necromancer taking on the three Ancients, only using 2 spells big grin

lightness

^

ryu cut thru the true dragon sword, that's better than normal metal. he can just stab the face where there's no metal protecting even if they have complete invulnerability.

ryu doesn't have to melee, he can just shoot fireballs, kiblasts, shirukens, etc. or submission moves/throws which don't count as hitting.

taking meteors is more gameplay mechanics. regular humans can take gun shots to the head in gameplay and still survive.

the necro can just use teleports to run away from what it seems and can't teleport into/out of the air.

MadMel
ryu doesn't have to melee, he can just shoot fireballs, kiblasts, shirukens, etc. or submission moves/throws which don't count as hitting. im sure a necro could tele out of the way of the shooting, as for the throws, im not sure that would affect the armour..anways..ryu wont shoot straight away, would he?

taking meteors is more gameplay mechanics. regular humans can take gun shots to the head in gameplay and still survive.true, but what about diablo's red lightning hose...would you call that gameplay?

the necro can just use teleports to run away from what it seems and can't teleport into/out of the air. id say this is a game mechanic..like for example, you cant seriously think that a necro or and assassin simply cannot jump while a barb, the heaviest one of the group, can?

Darth Extecute
ryu cut thru the true dragon sword, that's better than normal metal. he can just stab the face where there's no metal protecting even if they have complete invulnerability.

ryu doesn't have to melee, he can just shoot fireballs, kiblasts, shirukens, etc. or submission moves/throws which don't count as hitting.

taking meteors is more gameplay mechanics. regular humans can take gun shots to the head in gameplay and still survive.

the necro can just use teleports to run away from what it seems and can't teleport into/out of the air.

Did you just compare bullets to meteors?

Oh well..

The necromancer is more than just simple Iron Maiden.. Excluding the fact that he can teleport his way out of any attacks Ryu make, he has a bone shield.. A shield that has him stand steady against the strongest of attacks without inflicting any damage.. He can keep doing this shield over and over again without a limit if it takes.. He would withstand Ryu's ninpos.. The teleport is just a way to save time.. He could stand strong against any attacks..

He could also Decrepify and cage his foe and spam bonespirits.. Ryu may be able to teleport, but have fun teleporting around in a scene like the picture I will attach.. The necromancer can shoot his spells without being affected by the bones.. I'd like to see Ryu throw shurikens in that mess.. If he ever would be able to reach them.. My necro has slower castrate than the top ones, so you should picture more bones than that..

The necromancer can also destroy his firegolem over and over and over and over again around Ryu.. That'll harm him as well.. Especially if he effect Ryu with Lower Resistance..

The necromancer could probably solo more than one of the opposite fighters at the same time, if he has top gear..

Darth Extecute
im sure a necro could tele out of the way of the shooting, as for the throws, im not sure that would affect the armour..anways..ryu wont shoot straight away, would he?

Could.. Would.. Wouldn't have to..

A top geared necromancer with full inventory is both faster and better at teleporting than Ryu.. Especially if the Paladin activate Vigor..

As for his bonearmor, lets forget game mechanics.. It protects him from uncountable number of arrows from a bow.. He withstand the red lighting without any harm as long as he has it activated..

If we exclude game mechanics, the bonearmor theoreticly will protect his entire body.. Since the red lighting touches the whole body.. So does whirlwind from a barbarian..

His bonearmor is one of many huge advantages that the necromancer has..

id say this is a game mechanic..like for example, you cant seriously think that a necro or and assassin simply cannot jump while a barb, the heaviest one of the group, can?

They would be capable of jumping, not that they'd need it.. With Decrepify, jumping would be a bad move for Ryu.. Look at the barbarian.. A decrepified barbarian aint very dangerous with a leap attack..

MadMel
yep...thats takes me back....*thinks about the the good old days of diablo2lod* evil face

Diamond Kisses
I just played Diablo with my brother's necromancer and the strangest thing happened shock

All of a sudden, the Necromancer transformed into a skeleton, looking like those little things in Act 3 with big knifes! Can someone tell me what happened? ermm

Burning thought
i think you used one of the new rune words, it transforms you into a fetish skeleton, cant remebmber what its called, is it Delerium or something *shrug*

Diamond Kisses
Here it is stick out tongue

Luckily I was recording when it happened because I had read DE's post and decided to play around and record while using Boneshield and Bonewall angel

Then this occured:

7gsuINxt-Yw

Burning thought
definaltey a rune word, its a chance on hit thing that makes you into one of them little things

Diamond Kisses
I could not use any spells cry

Burning thought
yeh its a weird thing, i dunno about now but check your spell book for meteors, i think its supposed to be able to summon meteors or used to, maybe ime wrong but i thought it could big grin

Diamond Kisses
It was cute though vin

Back on track, I think the Diablo Heroes might win this smile

MadMel
yea thats definatly delirium laughing out loud

Diamond Kisses
Why put that stupid item on your character? shock

Darth Extecute
Seriously, guys.. The diablo heroes will be able to drink the remainings of the opposite group in a cup, when they are done no expression

MadMel
more like a medicine cup laughing out loud

Diamond Kisses
That is not a very big cup stick out tongue

Darth Extecute
more like a medicine cup laughing out loud

If they can find them at all..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.