your halloween lineup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sgtkabukiman
Hey guys, wanted to know what you'll be watching on Halloween. Here's my list:

1. Masque of the Red Death (on my new double feature DVD with Premature Burial).

2. The Attic (another double feature I got, this one was with Crawlspace. I'll watch this if Masque doesn't get shipped to me in time).

3. Halloween...it is after all Halloween.

Alright, whats on YOUR list?

BackFire349
im already starting my horror movie marathon. right now im watching the shining, then ill probably watch the evil dead trilogy after, then tommorow ill wake up and pop in some romero zombie epics, then nightmare on elmstreet, then probably halloween. and ill top it off with the big papa of all horror movies, the texas chainsaw massacre. with some cannibal holocaust, last house on the left and fulci movies in between.

Thomas H
I going to enjoy alcohol!smilesmile

BackFire349
thats for st. patricks day kid.

pippy
Thomas-

I second that motion!

yerssot
they're showing halloween movies here tonight, but I'm going to watch soccer first!

BackFire349
what movies are they showing yrss?

yerssot
Bram Stocker's Dracula, Halloween 1&2, The Blair Witch Project, Nightmare at Elm Street, something else with nightmare in it, and another movie...

pretty boring all togather though

BackFire349
the only good one is blair witch.

yerssot
yeah I know, but nothing else to watch

BackFire349
halloween's alright.

kychesu
i made my final decision that instead of watching movies on halloween, i'll watch them after. i'm goin trick or treatin! oh yah. gonna go till i'm like 40 lol. i'm sure short enuff to look like a lil kid

BackFire349
im scaring trick or treaters tommorow night, making a little haunted house for them. to really make it nice for the few that come around. considering more and more people are starting to go with the foolish idea that halloween is evil and all that nonsense.

kychesu
i ended up watching Stigmata after trick or treating. my friends seemed intent on watching it. i figured it would suck. and i was right, it wasn't scary at all

LanceWindu
I've seen it also and it was intriguing, but not scary.

Not by a long shot.

Mujaffa
1 resident evil
2 dead alive
3 the shining
and a lot of alcohol Happy Dance

BackFire349
dead alive and teh shining are great... resident evil.....well.... it wasnt too good.

mah
ah, dead alive is funny

Mujaffa
resident evil aint that good but it'll thrill the shit out of ya and for dead alive...it's a classic..nothing beats it Happy Dance stick out tongue

ToMacco
I love how alcohol was included.

BackFire349
return of the living dead is a bit better then dead alive, it was the original comedy/horror zombie movie. its truley a classic among cult fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.