The Brave One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SelphieT
Saw it today, and it was averagely good. It's enjoyable, but a bit farfetched. Made an awesome revenge/I'm not taking shit anymore movie.

kodak
im still not sure if i want to see it, It does look good, But i just dont think i'd like it, Would you Recomend it?

SelphieT
Its an average movie, but overall I liked it.

I personally might just wait for rental, unless you get hot watching Jodie Foster kick ass.

T.M
I saw the trailer yesterday. Didn't think much of it to be honest, all I kept thinking was how similar the story looked to Kevin Bacon's new film Death Sentence..

SnakeEyes
Looked like one of those "Tough Woman" chick flicks to me.

Pass.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I've always liked Jodie Foster. She has been able to act her arse off. The Brave One is a good movie.

MildPossession
It looks wayyyyyyyyyy better than Death Sentence, heard DS was utter rubbish.

I will definitely be seeing The Brave One.

SelphieT
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I've always liked Jodie Foster. She has been able to act her arse off. The Brave One is a good movie.

True dat!

vivando-loca
i want to see this movie. yes

=Tired Hiker=
I enjoyed this movie a lot.

Syren
I wanted to see it recently, saw Atonement instead. I might still go to see it as it does look decent smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.