Cyclops gets an upgrade (gauntlet)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops has recently been recruited as an agent for S.H.I.E.L.D and they want him to take down some heroes that have recently gone rogue.

They equip him with a type of nano-suit that has recently been in development for S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers. He is given enough training time to master the use of this suit. He has no prep before the fights, other than full recovery and a fresh nano-suit.

Properties of the Nanosuit

The suit acts as an exo-musle/exo-skeleton. Sensors inside the suit cause it to move how he moves; enhancing his physical strength to the 50 tonne class. This also enhances his speed and his leaping ability.

The suit is highly durable and bulletproof. About the same durability as a standard Iron-man suit.

He still has his optic blasts and his visor is fitted inside the helmet of his suit.

The Gauntlet:

- Gambit (not Omega)
- Wolverine
- Luke Cage
- The Thing
- Human Torch
- Full Potential OMGWTFLOL version of Storm
- Spiderman (in NY with lots of Civilians)
- Ironman in War Machine suit
- Magneto

tkitna
Human Torch, Storm, Iron Man, and Magneto all take him.

Yeah Magneto quite obviously would crush him inside that tin can or just destroy his electronics with an EMP if he doesn't want to hurt him.

Torch could fry him, but can Torch take a class 50 punch? What about an intense Optic Blast? I can see this fight going either way.

tkitna
Originally posted by #1110

Torch could fry him, but can Torch take a class 50 punch? What about an intense Optic Blast? I can see this fight going either way.

Why would Torch have to take a class 50 punch? Torch can fly. You stated that the suit only allowed Scott leaping abilities with the strength increase. A punch would pose no threat whatsoever.

Jumping while using his optic blast,,,,,,,who knows? I think Torch going Nova would withstand an optic blast, but i'm not swearing to it.

golem370
I personally believe Spider-Man would win to. His webbing has been shown to hold Rogue who lifts 50tons and that was back in the Secret Wars II

nimbus006
Originally posted by tkitna
Human Torch, Storm, Iron Man, and Magneto all take him.

Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.