Doom with 2 days prep vs Hankshaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Doom has 2 days for prep before Hank attacks Planet Doom.

Who wins?

quanchi112
doom wins.

TricksterPriest
With his magic skills, yeah, he'll take this. But he'll be smart and not use tech to stop Henshaw.

Though, if he's not careful, Henshaw will take over his base.

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Doom has 2 days for prep before Hank attacks Planet Doom.

Who wins?

victor ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
With his magic skills, yeah, he'll take this. But he'll be smart and not use tech to stop Henshaw.

Though, if he's not careful, Henshaw will take over his base. doom temporarily took the beyonders power. he will be careful enough for sure to defeat henshaw. doom for the win.

horrorwolf
Doom would require at least 2 week prep here.

He loses.

Zebedee
It took Lex Luthor minutes to work out how to beat Swampthing, I think Doom could do the same here.

Validus
Uh oh, a prepped Doom thread.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Validus
Uh oh, a prepped Doom thread.

smile

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Zebedee
It took Lex Luthor minutes to work out how to beat Swampthing, I think Doom could do the same here.

Were talking Henshaw here, not Swampthing. Doom needs a week or two.

redhotrash
I might have to agree on Doom needing a bit more prep. COULD he do it? Of course hes frigging Dr. Doom, but 2 days isnt a lot of time. I personally wouldnt feel cheated if it went either way. Officially Im going to lean towards Doom since in comics, length of prep time doesnt seem to matter (just look at any plans Apocalypse has made that have spanned hundreds of years only to fall apart)

janus77
Doom prolly just does what Strange did with Zom against Umar...
shouldn't take two days to find a big dumb god to come smite an opponent.

quanchi112
2 days is all he needs.

rotiart
Doom wins.
Dooms uses his tech to bfr hank henshaw to earth 616, in the middle of avengers mansion.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I'd Doom easily but does Henshaw have his power ring?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.