Sasquatch VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict
Fight in upper Canada

No hammer for Thor.

Who wins?

[BAW]Endrict
Bump

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict
Bump

thor

llagrok
Thor

tkitna
Thor

shksprtx
As much as I love Sassie, I gotta go with Thor on this one...

Priest
Thor

quanchi112
thor wins easily

gogogadgetgo
thor

Soljer
Thor.

Newjak
With all things considered Thor should win this one with relative ease.

He is far stronger and faster than Sas.

Is a better fighter as well and just becuase he doesn't have his hammer doesn't mean he doesn't have his powers. He is still the God of Thunder without his mallet.

In a comic this would probably appear to be a decent match-up but in a KMC setting Thor should almost one-shot Sas into Orbit within the first second.

llagrok
Originally posted by Newjak
With all things considered Thor should win this one with relative ease.

He is far stronger and faster than Sas.

Is a better fighter as well and just becuase he doesn't have his hammer doesn't mean he doesn't have his powers. He is still the God of Thunder without his mallet.

In a comic this would probably appear to be a decent match-up but in a KMC setting Thor should almost one-shot Sas into Orbit within the first second.

Thor can summon lightning without his hammer btw, in case you didn't know smile

CaptainStoic
Thor of course, this is a no contest type of scenario, and if he was in the warrior madness zone, Sasquatch would be ripped limb from bloody limb.

Newjak
Originally posted by llagrok
Thor can summon lightning without his hammer btw, in case you didn't know smile Hence why I said he still has his powers without teh hammer.

Not that he really needs them to finish of Sas with an orbit busting punch.

llagrok
I'm also looking for the comic where it's mentioned that he punches much faster than lightspeed smile

King_Mungi
Thor wins, but Sasquatch is being taken lightly. If Tanaraq charged Wrecker could take Beta Ray Bill I don't see why it's far fatched Sasquatch couldn't take a few as he has direct ties to Tanaraq. If Tanaraq appears...forget it, it's over

Even in Omega Flight, Beta Ray Bill hit Sasquatch what he called a "planet destorying" hit and for the most part Sas still was fine, but otherwise mentally messed up as he was trying to fight Tanaraq's illusions.

King_Mungi
Errr? Thor faster then Sasquatch? maybe throwing the hammer, but combat speed? Thor has never really shown fast fighting speed against heavy brutes. Also Sasquatch isn't exactally slow as has caught Northstar in mid-air multiple times before, so it's not like he hasn't fought speedsters before...which Thor isn't.

Sasquatch is basically exactally like Hulk, and the reason I'm giving Thor the majority as he has more going for him then simply strength.

llagrok
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Errr? Thor faster then Sasquatch? maybe throwing the hammer, but combat speed? Thor has never really shown fast fighting speed against heavy brutes. Also Sasquatch isn't exactally slow as has caught Northstar in mid-air multiple times before, so it's not like he hasn't fought speedsters before...which Thor isn't.

Sasquatch is basically exactally like Hulk, and the reason I'm giving Thor the majority as he has more going for him then simply strength.

Thor punches several times faster than lightspeed :/

King_Mungi

and yet that never helped against Hulk, Hercules, Thing, Namor, etc.

Thor himself isn't a speedster, he has even been speedblitzed by Spider-Man.

darthgoober
Where was that stated?

Soljer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Where was that stated?

If I recall correctly, it never was.

Rather, it was extrapolated that since he spun his hammer at multiples of C, he must also be able to move his arm at multiples of C, therefore, he is capable of punching at multiples of C.

But we know how extrapolation goes.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
If I recall correctly, it never was.

Rather, it was extrapolated that since he spun his hammer at multiples of C, he must also be able to move his arm at multiples of C, therefore, he is capable of punching at multiples of C.

But wouldn't the mechanical advantage provided by the handle of the hammer explain that?

Dreamcatcher
and yet that never helped against Hulk, Hercules, Thing, Namor, etc.

Thor himself isn't a speedster, he has even been speedblitzed by Spider-Man.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thor311.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thor312.jpg

Iron-Man's speed >>>>>> Sasquatch speed/Spider-Man

Thor's speed > Iron-Man's

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dreamcatcher
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thor311.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thor312.jpg

Iron-Man's speed >>>>>> Sasquatch speed/Spider-Man

Thor's speed > Iron-Man's

*scratches his head* and that proved what?
Northstar combat speed > Iron Man

Thor hit Iron Man's repulsar ray back at him . That doesn't prove combat speed he is faster as he just stood there and did it.
----
Interesting durability feat from Exiles Sasquatch who was said to be weaker then 616 Sasquatch actually takes blasts from Dr.Doom, Iron Man and a hammer throw from Thor and still sands and continues on fighting

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP16.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP17.jpg

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But wouldn't the mechanical advantage provided by the handle of the hammer explain that?

I wasn't saying that it was MY logic - just that I believe that was the logic used to say that he could punch at C. Valid or not.

Dreamcatcher
*scratches his head* and that proved what?
Northstar combat speed > Iron Man

Thor hit Iron Man's repulsar ray back at him . That doesn't prove combat speed he is faster as he just stood there and did it.
----
Interesting durability feat from Exiles Sasquatch who was said to be weaker then 616 Sasquatch actually takes blasts from Dr.Doom, Iron Man and a hammer throw from Thor and still sands and continues on fighting

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP16.jpg
2. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/Exilesv10522004puar-DCP17.jpg

No, It proved Thor's able to counter and deflect a speedblitz by a character who's much faster than Sasquatch. If he's fast enough to counter a speedblitz, he's fast enough to deal with Sasquatch.

It wasn't a repulsar ray, it was Iron-Man himself. Look at the scans again.

Considering the characters in this thread aren't exiles characters, the scans are irrelevant.

Soljer
Dreamcatcher, I hate to break it to you, but that scan really isn't evidence of Thor's immunity to a speedblitz.

A good baseball player could hit a fastball coming at him at 100+ miles per hour.

Doesn't mean he'd be able to tag one that's dancing around him at that speed.

Not saying that Sasquatch could speedblitz by any means - don't get me wrong.

Just that Iron Man getting hit when rushing STRAIGHT at Thor isn't the same thing as...say...Spiderman bouncing around Thor.

King_Mungi

He can't just making that clear, but neither can Thor. Sasquatch has dodged Guardian blasts, and I don't consider Sasquatch a speedster because of it.

Dreamcatcher
Dreamcatcher, I hate to break it to you, but that scan really isn't evidence of Thor's immunity to a speedblitz.

A good baseball player could hit a fastball coming at him at 100+ miles per hour.

Doesn't mean he'd be able to tag one that's dancing around him at that speed.

Just that Iron Man getting hit when rushing STRAIGHT at Thor isn't the same thing as...say...Spiderman bouncing around Thor.

I understand that. I actually use the scan for the WW, Superman threads for those who love to scream "speedblitz ftw". They have no evidence supporting WW or Superman blitzing at ftl apeeds or any faster than Iron-Man was going in the scan so I kinda use it for those instances.

In this case I used it to display Thor's reaction speed.

Dreamcatcher
He can't just making that clear, but neither can Thor. Sasquatch has dodged Guardian blasts, and I don't consider Sasquatch a speedster because of it.

Again, it wasn't a blast. It was a speedblitz.

King_Mungi

Meh! Like I mentioned earlier Sasquatch has caught a flying and pissed off Northstar with ease and dodged Guardian's blasts. I don't think he could speedblitz Thor because of that.

Again, it wasn't a blast. It was a speedblitz.

Northstar > Iron Man (speed)

Sooooo point?

Dreamcatcher
Meh! Like I mentioned earlier Sasquatch has caught a flying and pissed off Northstar with ease and dodged Guardian's blasts. I don't think he could speedblitz Thor because of that.

Never in my post does it insinuate Thor would speedblitz sasquatch. Only that because he's shown capable of countering a speedblitz by a fairly speedy character, he can easily deal with Sasquatch speed.

Soljer
I understand that. I actually use the scan for the WW, Superman threads for those who love to scream "speedblitz ftw". They have no evidence supporting WW or Superman blitzing at ftl apeeds or any faster than Iron-Man was going in the scan so I kinda use it for those instances.

Like I said, Thor can react to a Mach X (however fast Iron Man was going in that instance, I kinda doubt it was his 'top speed' - and even then it wouldn't be nearly what Superman/Wonder Woman/Et cetera are capable of) fastball, but that doesn't mean he could necessarily react to a C fastball, nor does it mean he could react to a Mach X gymnast bouncing around him. Naw-meen?

King_Mungi
Never in my post does it insinuate Thor would speedblitz sasquatch. Only that because he's shown capable of countering a speedblitz by a fairly speedy character, he can easily deal with Sasquatch speed.

Yet your example is with a character inferior to who Sasquatch has countered. So I don't see the point that he can easily deal with Sasquatch speed as people earlier were claiming Thor is faster then Sasquatch all together. Do I think Sasquatch is faster? No. Do I think Thor is faster? Not really, their pretty similar in combat speed and that was my point.

Dreamcatcher
Northstar > Iron Man (speed)

Sooooo point?

Has Northstar ever directly blitzed Sasquatch?

If not, as it stands. Thor's speed >>>>> Sasquatch speed.

Dreamcatcher
Like I said, Thor can react to a Mach X (however fast Iron Man was going in that instance, I kinda doubt it was his 'top speed' - and even then it wouldn't be nearly what Superman/Wonder Woman/Et cetera are capable of) fastball, but that doesn't mean he could necessarily react to a C fastball, nor does it mean he could react to a Mach X gymnast bouncing around him. Naw-meen?

Which is exactly my point. It's obvious Iron-Man is slower than Superman and WW, but have the duo's travel speed ever been translated to a blitz? To my knowledge, No. Just as the scan provided shows, all we know is that they go fast when they blitz because the speed of blitzes are never directly defined in comics. It's left up to reader interpretation.

I understand what your saying. However I do feel the scan should answer any questions about Thor's speed when compared to Sasquatch.

King_Mungi

If not, as it stands. Thor's speed >>>>> Sasquatch speed.

Yes, and Sasquatch caught him in mid-air

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-26.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-27.jpg

EDIT: As it stands? why, because you used scans of an unquantifed speed that Iron Man used? Errrr?

Dreamcatcher
Yet your example is with a character inferior to who Sasquatch has countered. So I don't see the point that he can easily deal with Sasquatch speed as people earlier were claiming Thor is faster then Sasquatch all together. Do I think Sasquatch is faster? No. Do I think Thor is faster? Not really, their pretty similar in combat speed and that was my point.

BTW. Thor's reaction times are superior to Sasquatches.

King_Mungi
BTW. Thor's reaction times are superior to Sasquatches.

Never helped him against other class 100 brutes ie. Hercules or Hulk.

Dreamcatcher
Yes, and Sasquatch caught him in mid-air

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-26.jpg
2. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/MarvelTeam-UpAnnual7-27.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't see Northstar directly blitzing Sasquatch. In Fact, was Northstar even aiming to attack Sasquatch?

King_Mungi
I'm sorry, but I don't see Northstar directly blitzing Sasquatch. In Fact, was Northstar even aiming to attack Sasquatch?

Read the issue then and yes, because he wanted Walter to loose his temper and become the monster he keeps telling his sister Walter really is.

The whole reason Sasquatch snapped was because of Northstar

Dreamcatcher

Surfers speed's never helped him against Thor, does that mean he isn't the faster of the two?

Btw....

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorowninghulk1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorowninghulk2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorowninghulk3.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorowninghulk4.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorowninghulk5.jpg

If thats not owning a character through superior skill and speed than I don't know what is.

Dreamcatcher
Read the issue then and yes, because he wanted Walter to loose his temper and become the monster he keeps telling his sister Walter really is.

The whole reason Sasquatch snapped was because of Northstar

So his intentions weren't actually to cause harm to Sasquatch, but to anger him? Could the outcome have not been different if Northstar actually wished to defeat and or harm Sasquatch?

King_Mungi
When has Silver Surfer EVER used his speed in a fight? Travel speed and combat speed are two completly different things

Uh huh..shall I post the scans of their other fights then? Where Thor doesn't do nearly as well

King_Mungi
So his intentions weren't actually to cause harm to Sasquatch, but to anger him? Could the outcome have not been different if Northstar actually wished to defeat and or harm Sasquatch?

No, he wanted to harm him, which would cause him to get angry and lose control. Northstar hated Walter for dating his sister and I mean hated.

Soljer
Which is exactly my point. It's obvious Iron-Man is slower than Superman and WW, but have the duo's travel speed ever been translated to a blitz? To my knowledge, No. Just as the scan provided shows, all we know is that they go fast when they blitz because the speed of blitzes are never directly defined in comics. It's left up to reader interpretation.

I understand what your saying. However I do feel the scan should answer any questions about Thor's speed when compared to Sasquatch.

Compared to Sasquatch? Absolutely no argument there. smile.

I'd go back and forth with you for pages if you used it in a Thor vs. Flash thread, though, stick out tongue.

Dreamcatcher
When has Silver Surfer EVER used his speed in a fight? Travel speed and combat speed are two completly different things

Uh huh..shall I post the scans of their other fights then? Where Thor doesn't do nearly as well

In their first an encounter, but now that you mention it, couldn't the same argument be used for Thor in terms with his fights against Hulk and the bunch? It's a applicable argument as it's been stated numerous times that Thor holds back.

Sure, and I'll post the fight where Hulk is killed by Thor. smile

Dreamcatcher
Compared to Sasquatch? Absolutely no argument there. smile.

I'd go back and forth with you for pages if you used it in a Thor vs. Flash thread, though, stick out tongue.

laughing

I wouldn't, because Flash's speed > Superman's > Wonder Womans >> Thor's.

Dreamcatcher
No, he wanted to harm him, which would cause him to get angry and lose control. Northstar hated Walter for dating his sister and I mean hated.

To a certain extent, but it's obvious he's holding back because Sasquatch is an ally. He wouldn't go as hard against Sasquatch as he would against a character he was trying to kill or defeat.

Soljer
laughing

I wouldn't, because Flash's speed > Superman's > Wonder Womans >> Thor's.

Okely dokely.

You and Mungi can continue now. Sorry for interrupting. stick out tongue.

Dreamcatcher
Okely dokely.

You and Mungi can continue now. Sorry for interrupting. stick out tongue.

thumb up

King_Mungi
In their first an encounter, but now that you mention it, couldn't the same argument be used for Thor in terms with his fights against Hulk and the bunch? It's a applicable argument as it's been stated numerous times that Thor holds back.

Sure, and I'll post the fight where Hulk is killed by Thor. smile

Not really as Hulk can increase his strength to unlimited levels same as Sasquatch. However, the reason I'm giving Thor the majority here as he has more then just strength going for him. Sasquatch is said to hold back as well as Tanaraq would take control, soooo...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-29.jpg

Meh! can't have it both ways if you gave me a hard time if I posted the durability feat from Exiles Sasquatch

To a certain extent, but it's obvious he's holding back because Sasquatch is an ally. He wouldn't go as hard against Sasquatch as he would against a character he was trying to kill or defeat.

Your not familar with Northstar are you? He hated Alpha Flight, he hated being on a team and basically hated everyone. The only reason he remained on the team was because of Aurora and that was stated multiple times by Northstar himself.

Even Alpha Flight #12, Northstar tries to hurt Sasquatch by landing hundreds of blows in a second when Sas was trapped in a magical spell by Shaman as he grabbed Northstar then too.

Dreamcatcher
Not really as Hulk can increase his strength to unlimited levels same as Sasquatch. However, the reason I'm giving Thor the majority here as he has more then just strength going for him. Sasquatch is said to hold back as well as Tanaraq would take control, soooo...

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlight12-29.jpg

Meh! can't have it both ways if you gave me a hard time if I posted the durability feat from Exiles Sasquatch

Your not familar with Northstar are you? He hated Alpha Flight, he hated being on a team and basically hated everyone. The only reason he remained on the team was because of Aurora and that was stated multiple times by Northstar himself.

Even Alpha Flight #12, Northstar tries to hurt Sasquatch by landing hundreds of blows in a second when Sas was trapped in a magical spell by Shaman as he grabbed Northstar then too.

What does Hulk and Sasquatch having the ability to increase their strength have to do with Thor and his speed?

So..... He'd get knocked out, or sent out of orbit before he awakens Tanaraq.

Except Thor killed Hulk in a canon 616 comic.....

So your telling me he'd go as hard against Sasquatch as he would Dr. Doom?

King_Mungi
What does Hulk and Sasquatch having the ability to increase their strength have to do with Thor and his speed?

So..... He'd get knocked out, or sent out of orbit before he awakens Tanaraq.

Except Thor killed Hulk in a canon 616 comic.....

So your telling me he'd go as hard against Sasquatch as he would Dr. Doom?

Just talking about overall ability, here is Sasquatch moving so fast Northstar doesn't have time to think. Also in the next issues issues both the twins show amazing speed and reflexes so this is quite impressive.

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight12-16.jpg

Yeah I know what your talking about, but that was King Thor

Truthfully yeah, he even attacks Walter in AF #12 as the two got back together.

Dreamcatcher
Just talking about overall ability, here is Sasquatch moving so fast Northstar doesn't have time to think. Also in the next issues issues both the twins show amazing speed and reflexes so this is quite impressive.

1. http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/AlphaFlight12-16.jpg

Yeah I know what your talking about, but that was King Thor

Truthfully yeah, he even attacks Walter in AF #12 as the two got back together.

You should read the little pink caption at the bottom of the scan. It basically explains it all.

But anyways....

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorspeed.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsUlik1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsUlik2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsUlik3.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew3.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew4.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ZThor4.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock3.jpg

Speed.....

Whom at that time was normal powered Thor. No Odin force, No Mjolnir.

King_Mungi
You should read the little pink caption at the bottom of the scan. It basically explains it all.

But anyways....

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Thorspeed.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsUlik1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsUlik2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsUlik3.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew1.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew3.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ThorvsWreckingcrew4.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=ZThor4.jpg

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=Warlock3.jpg

Speed.....

Whom at that time was normal powered Thor. No Odin force, No Mjolnir.

and did you read my post? Right after this issue they went on to do their best speed and reflexes feats. Such as run mach 17.7 through a city and zig zag between lightening bolts. Once again back to my earlier point, are you familar with Northstar at all?

I'm sorry but basically all those scans are really not that impressive speed wise at all. Some are hyperbole, even Sasquatch was said to move like lightening but I don't take it serious. Also shall I post the other times the Wrecking Crew have fought Thor? As they have had far more impressive showings then that. Even Wrecker has swatted away Ulik like nothing, and Wrecker is no speedster.

Dreamcatcher
and did you read my post? Right after this issue they went on to do their best speed and reflexes feats. Such as run mach 17.7 through a city and zig zag between lightening bolts. Once again back to my earlier point, are you familar with Northstar at all?

I'm sorry but basically all those scans are really not that impressive speed wise at all. Some are hyperbole, even Sasquatch was said to move like lightening but I don't take it serious. Also shall I post the other times the Wrecking Crew have fought Thor? As they have had far more impressive showings then that. Even Wrecker has swatted away Ulik like nothing, and Wrecker is no speedster.

So you either didn't read the caption, or chose to ignore it. Here, I'll post it for you.

"Although Northstar and Aurora possess superspeed their reflexes are not proportionately faster".

Meaning their reflexes aren't proportionately greater than that of normal human, making your Sasquatch feat less than impressive.

The feats aren't meant to be overly impressive but examples to match the one you posted.

BTW, when Wrecker and Ulik fought, Ulik didn't possess gloves that could supposedly smash worlds. Not that it matters as the feat wasn't meant to show Thor defeating Ulik, but display his speed and skill.

King_Mungi
So you either didn't read the caption, or chose to ignore it. Here, I'll post it for you.

"Although Northstar and Aurora possess superspeed their reflexes are not proportionately faster".

Meaning their reflexes aren't proportionately greater than that of normal human, making your Sasquatch feat less than impressive.

The feats aren't meant to be overly impressive but examples to match the one you posted.

Wait..so your saying they have normal human reflexes? *snickers* Umm..no, as the previous issue it stated they have superhuman reflexes. It's talking about say they go lightspeed they don't have the reflexes to react to it. Have you seen anything the twins have done? Honestly?

Once again I'm not saying Sasquatch is faster far from it, but Thor has never shown overly impressive speed against Hulk, Namor and majority of the time against the Wrecking Crew, etc.

Dreamcatcher
Wait..so your saying they have normal human reflexes? *snickers* Umm..no, as the previous issue it stated they have superhuman reflexes. It's talking about say they go lightspeed they don't have the reflexes to react to it. Have you seen anything the twins have done? Honestly?

Once again I'm not saying Sasquatch is faster far from it, but Thor has never shown overly impressive speed against Hulk, Namor and majority of the time against the Wrecking Crew, etc.

I'm basing it off the scan you provided, and according to the scan you provided, their "reflexes aren't proportionately faster" than a normal human. This is your scan, not mine.

And the same could be said about um...... every top tier?

King_Mungi
I'm basing it off the scan you provided, and according to the scan you provided, their "reflexes aren't proportionately faster" than a normal human. This is your scan, not mine.

And the same could be said about um...... every top tier?

and I just explained it, as before this issue and after this issue they state they have superhuman reflexes and right after performed their greatest speed/reflexes feat.

Pretty much, but there were earlier claims in this thread Thor would be so fast Sasquatch wouldn't know what to do and that's down right false.

llagrok

Uhm, yes it did.....

Thor also didn't have any problems dodging Ulik's attacks.

Both Hulk and Hercules have some pretty decent sped feats as well. Such a Hulk hitting Quicksilver and Hercules grabbing Namor.

gogogadgetgo
and I just explained it, as before this issue and after this issue they state they have superhuman reflexes and right after performed their greatest speed/reflexes feat.

Pretty much, but there were earlier claims in this thread Thor would be so fast Sasquatch wouldn't know what to do and that's down right false.

maybe they have superhuman reflexes but their enhanced reflexes arent enough to handle the speeds that they can achieve. well, thats how i interpret it stick out tongue

Newjak
Mungi Sas is outclassed in every way imaginable in this fight.

Thor has absorbed an attack from a blurred speeding Silver Surfer before.

Silver Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>Northstar in speed and reaction time.

He has handled the speed of Glads before

Gladiator>>>>>>>>>Northstar in speed.

Thor is stronger than Sas. No offense we know both heroes hold back but when Thor cuts lose compared to when Sas cuts lose is just completely on a different level. Yes Thor has his low feats but his high feats are extremely high.

And no offense but I've never been really impressed by Tanaraq ever. And I'm not impressed by Beta ray Bill now either. Seeing as Asgard and the Asgardian Magic was gone I think BRB has been depowered as of late.

shksprtx

You're misinterpreting that comment. Just because Northstar in that panel is stated to have non-superhuman reflexes means nothing. The fact that Sas grabbed a speeding Northstar indicated that Sasquatch, not Northstar, has superhumanly fast reflexes.

As far as the scans where Thor catches Wrecker's crowbar, I somehow doubt that Wrecker was moving his bar at the same kinds of speeds that even pre-upgrade Northstar can move at...

Finally, what this comes down to is not a matter of who can speedblitz who, but who has better reaction times. And in a battle of bricks like Sas and Thor, reaction times play a very minute part.

Without Mjolnir, I think this is a fairly even battle. Thor is strong, but if Walter begins losing control, I think he can take out Thor.

llagrok
Thor handled being phased into the concrete from the waist down.

NO injuries at all.

Dreamcatcher
Anyways, Thor takes this 10/10.

Symmetric Chaos

NO injuries at all.

I guess Walter will have to be careful not to try that trick . . .

Newjak
I guess Walter will have to be careful not to try that trick . . . I don't why but I thought this was so funny laughing

llagrok
I guess Walter will have to be careful not to try that trick . . .

Pfff, Sasquatch ALWAYS starts out by using his phasing powers cool

King_Mungi
Uhm, yes it did.....

Thor also didn't have any problems dodging Ulik's attacks.

Both Hulk and Hercules have some pretty decent sped feats as well. Such a Hulk hitting Quicksilver and Hercules grabbing Namor.

No not at all

...they have fought several times, and Ulik has took it to Thor many times. Hell Wrecker has smacked around Ulik and Wrecker is no speedster

Northstar > Quicksilver by a FAR amount, so why are people saying Thor would be to fast for Sasquatch. Me thinks people are not familiar with him at all

NO injuries at all.

Vision was phasing into Sasquatch's body and destroying all his organs and he was literally healing them in seconds. Vision was shocked he could still be alive.

Originally posted by Newjak
Mungi Sas is outclassed in every way imaginable in this fight.

Thor has absorbed an attack from a blurred speeding Silver Surfer before.

Silver Surfer>>>>>>>>>>>Northstar in speed and reaction time.

He has handled the speed of Glads before

Gladiator>>>>>>>>>Northstar in speed.

Thor is stronger than Sas. No offense we know both heroes hold back but when Thor cuts lose compared to when Sas cuts lose is just completely on a different level. Yes Thor has his low feats but his high feats are extremely high.

And no offense but I've never been really impressed by Tanaraq ever. And I'm not impressed by Beta ray Bill now either. Seeing as Asgard and the Asgardian Magic was gone I think BRB has been depowered as of late.

Bull crap, you know damn well everything I have said is directly from the comics. So don't pull that crap like I'm making ANYTHING UP.

Silver Surfer has NEVER shown near lightspeed in battles and that's a fact.

Same with Gladiator, who Thing and Colossus have taken it to him. Or did you forget ie. ignore that?

Stronger then Tanaraq? No way, hell Tanaraq made 4 Beta Ray Bill level heralds like nothing. So are Sasquatchs, but thus far everyone is simply ignoring that.

So basically in short you didn't like it, it some how diminishes his power? That story was from the same author from Strombreaker, which had Bill's greatest strength feat. Now your just being foolish and your calling me biased?

King_Mungi
I love this, apparently Thor can go one on one with Hulk, Namor and Hercules and they get the better of him, yet Sasquatch who is basically just like the Hulk can't? and loses 10/10? Please and your calling me biased? When even earlier I said Thor wins the majority

llagrok
Karnak also one-shotted the Silver Surfer

Lots of crazy feats in comics, fortunately only the Canadian Alpha Flight guy actually takes them serious and tries to use them in a discussion.

King_Mungi
Karnak also one-shotted the Silver Surfer

Lots of crazy feats in comics, fortunately only the Canadian Alpha Flight guy actually takes them serious and tries to use them in a discussion.

What crazy feat did I bring up?

Uh huh..yet everything I have said has been shown and stated multiple times. This is insane, apparently on-panel quotes and feats mean nothing now?

snoopdogg
Has the topic of strength been discussed yet?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Has the topic of strength been discussed yet?

To a degree, but alot was dealt with speed as they were implying Thor would be to fast for Sasquatch to react.

Anyways Thor DEFINETLY starts out stronger then Sasquatch does, not saying otherwise. Can Sasquatch become stronger? potentially yes with Tanaraq channeling him. Will he have time to reach that level? *shrugs* sometimes Tanaraq took control in seconds, while other it took a LONG time.

Dreamcatcher
To a degree, but alot was dealt with speed as they were implying Thor would be to fast for Sasquatch to react.

Anyways Thor DEFINETLY starts out stronger then Sasquatch does, not saying otherwise. Can Sasquatch become stronger? potentially yes with Tanaraq channeling him. Will he have time to reach that level? *shrugs* sometimes Tanaraq took control in seconds, while other it took a LONG time.

To my knowledge nobody was making that insinuation that Sasquatch wouldn't be able to deal with his speed. Only that Thor was faster; which he is.

All it takes is one second. This isn't a comic where Thor is going to be downgraded for the greater good of the comic. He won't sit, talk, and take it easy on him. He's bloodlusted; and when bloodlusted, Thor has proven to be one of, if not the most potent Herald lv charcaters in comics.

Kenny 07
Sas being underrated here.

He loses but not so easily as people think.

But current not holding back Thor would be a beating...I think, still not enough information.

Dreamcatcher
apparently on-panel quotes and feats mean nothing now?

Obviously, if we were taking feats into consideration this wouldn't be a discussion.

Dreamcatcher
I love this, apparently Thor can go one on one with Hulk, Namor and Hercules and they get the better of him, yet Sasquatch who is basically just like the Hulk can't? and loses 10/10? Please and your calling me biased? When even earlier I said Thor wins the majority

It's called holding back Mungi. Just as Superman does, Thor does.

Do you need scans and quotes of this?

Dreamcatcher
Silver Surfer has NEVER shown near lightspeed in battles and that's a fact.

Same with Gladiator, who Thing and Colossus have taken it to him. Or did you forget ie. ignore that?

Stronger then Tanaraq? No way, hell Tanaraq made 4 Beta Ray Bill level heralds like nothing. So are Sasquatchs, but thus far everyone is simply ignoring that.

So basically in short you didn't like it, it some how diminishes his power? That story was from the same author from Strombreaker, which had Bill's greatest strength feat. Now your just being foolish and your calling me biased?

He has however displayed super speed. Speed that completely dwarfs that of Northstar, Sasquatch, and whomever else you pull out your veil of Canadian characters.

What do Gladiators low feats have to do with him utilizing speed in battles with Thor? Yeah, I know. Nothing.

What 4 herald lv characters are you speaking of? Not that it matters as Thor's done the same.

King_Mungi
To my knowledge nobody was making that insinuation that Sasquatch wouldn't be able to deal with his speed. Only that Thor was faster; which he is.

All it takes is one second. This isn't a comic where Thor is going to be downgraded for the greater good of the comic. He won't sit, talk, and take it easy on him. He's bloodlusted; and when bloodlusted, Thor has proven to be one of, if not the most potent Herald lv charcaters in comics.

Read the first page, but they were implying that it would make a difference when it really wouldn't

The more pain or rage Sasquatch experiences the more Tanaraq takes control. If this is bloodlusted Sasquatch as well, it makes it easier for Tanaraq to boost him up as give him basically unlimited power.

Originally posted by Kenny 07
Sas being underrated here.

He loses but not so easily as people think.

But current not holding back Thor would be a beating...I think, still not enough information.

Bingo that's my whole point

I would say so as there isn't an indication he has lost his Odin power

Obviously, if we were taking feats into consideration this wouldn't be a discussion.

I'm talking about Sasquatch becoming an Elder God who even in Omega Flight showed he was above Thor in power.

It's called holding back Mungi. Just as Superman does, Thor does.

Do you need scans and quotes of this?

Oh come on he isn't always holding back against the likes of Hulk or majority of the time against the Wrecking Crew.

No, but saying he is holding back against every top-tier? come on. Against humans, sure or mid-range characters but top tier like Hulk?

He has however displayed super speed. Speed that completely dwarfs that of Northstar, Sasquatch, and whomever else you pull out your veil of Canadian characters.

What do Gladiators low feats have to do with him utilizing speed in battles with Thor? Yeah, I know. Nothing.

What 4 herald lv characters are you speaking of? Not that it matters as Thor's done the same.

Of course he has, but has he ever in a fight? Never. As I mentioned earlier there's a difference in combat speed and traveling speed. Are you kidding me? I see your trying to pull things out of your arse as no where did I state Northstar > Silver Surfer. However, people were using Iron Man and Quicksilver as comparable speed feats to Northstar, which is false and proven to be false

Gladiator has never used his superspeed in a fight, don't claim he does as he hasn't. Also your posting scans of when Thor battles the Crew and the Hulk and they have had countless more stronger showings then the ones you posted.

Wrecking Crew, he charged them up where even Wrecker was beating Beta Ray Bill and gave them command of Surtur's demon army.

Kenny 07
Read the first page, but they were implying that it would make a difference when it really wouldn't

The more pain or rage Sasquatch experiences the more Tanaraq takes control. If this is bloodlusted Sasquatch as well, it makes it easier for Tanaraq to boost him up as give him basically unlimited power.

Bingo that's my whole point

I would say so as there isn't an indication he has lost his Odin power

I'm talking about Sasquatch becoming an Elder God who even in Omega Flight showed he was above Thor in power.

Oh come on he isn't always holding back against the likes of Hulk or majority of the time against the Wrecking Crew.

No, but saying he is holding back against every top-tier? come on. Against humans, sure or mid-range characters but top tier like Hulk?

Of course he has, but has he ever in a fight? Never. As I mentioned earlier there's a difference in combat speed and traveling speed. Are you kidding me? I see your trying to pull things out of your arse as no where did I state Northstar > Silver Surfer. However, people were using Iron Man and Quicksilver as comparable speed feats.

Gladiator has never used his superspeed in a fight, don't claim he does as he hasn't. Also your posting scans of when Thor battles the Crew and the Hulk and they have had countless more stronger showings then the ones you posted.

Wrecking Crew, he charged them up where even Wrecker was beating Beta Ray Bill and gave them command of Surtur's dem

on army.

He stated he hasn't got an upgrade, just not holding back. Also it would be stupid of the writers to do so.

Just my opinion.

King_Mungi
He stated he hasn't got an upgrade, just not holding back. Also it would be stupid of the writers to do so.

Just my opinion.

He had the Odin power before he went to sleep , he didn't just gain it recently as an upgrade he has had it for quite some time.

Kenny 07
But didn't he have some kind of runes, when he went to sleep wouldn't he lose them? I missed quite a bit of last volumes Thor.

King_Mungi
But didn't he have some kind of runes, when he went to sleep wouldn't he lose them? I missed quite a bit of last volumes Thor.

That's the thing we don't know if he lost all that power, some say he hasn't as he recreated Asgard. However, as of right now no one knows there's only just speculation.

Kenny 07
I was thinking, I can't remember exactly what happened. But didn't he use the hammer which has Odin magic, maybe he used the hammers magic instead of his own, and any Odin magic can create they're home or something like that. Just popped in my head.

If that makes sense.

Dreamcatcher

Of course he has, but has he ever in a fight? Never. As I mentioned earlier there's a difference in combat speed and traveling speed. Are you kidding me? I see your trying to pull things out of your arse as no where did I state Northstar > Silver Surfer. However, people were using Iron Man and Quicksilver as comparable speed feats.

Wrecking Crew, he charged them up where even Wrecker was beating Beta Ray Bill and gave them command of Surtur's demon army.

So Thor ends the fight with a single combo.

I hope your not implying he's more powerful than Thor with full control of the Odin Power?

You would know this how? It's been stated he holds back against mortals many times, disregarding this fact would be fan boyish. Especially when he's shown he can dispatch the characters at hand with relative ease. Not saying he holds back in every encounter, but you can tell the difference in power from one showing to the next.

Why would Thor want to kill Hulk? Better yet, when he did want to kill Hulk, why did Hulk end up dead?

So I'll ask you as you asked me. Have you ever read a Thor, Surfer encounter? Considering Surfer was on his board buzzing around Thor at blurring/blinding speed, it's safe to say you haven't.

Who said you stated that Northstar's speed > Surfers? I was only pointing out that countering Surfers speed was more impressive than countering Northstar's.

The Iron-Man speed blitz counter scan was used to display Thor's reflexes.

I'll ask again. have you ever read a Gladiator, Thor fight? You don't have to respond, as I already know the answer.

And this makes the herald lv how?

King_Mungi
So Thor ends the fight with a single combo.

If Hulk couldn't when Sasquatch was calm why would Thor with a bloodlusted Sasquatch?

I hope your not implying he's more powerful than Thor with full control of the Odin Power?

Sasquatch? HELL NO! Tanaraq? No idea, he hasn't do anything that comparable.

You would know this how? It's been stated he holds back against mortals many times, disregarding this fact would be fan boyish. Especially when he's shown he can dispatch the characters at hand with relative ease. Not saying he holds back in every encounter, but you can tell the difference in power from one showing to the next.

Why would Thor want to kill Hulk? Better yet, when he did want to kill Hulk, why did Hulk end up dead?

*snickers* So Thor lets others beat him up in physical combat even when his life is threatened. Ooooooook. If Thor had his hammer in this fight I would give him 10/10 easily. However, this is physical fight and a fight that Walter can win..majority? doubt it, but a few..definetly.

With his hammer and using all his abilities HELL YEAH THOR CAN KILL HULK. Just using his fists? come on now.

So I'll ask you as you asked me. Have you ever read a Thor, Surfer encounter? Considering Surfer was on his board buzzing around Thor at blurring/blinding speed, it's safe to say you haven't.

*snickers* So that makes him going multiple light speeds eh? Uh huh, I guess you got me there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who said you stated that Northstar's speed > Surfers? I was only pointing out that countering Surfers speed was more impressive than countering Northstar's.

Your implying I'm putting all the Canadian characters at a higher level then their not. Basically your using examples which had no relvance to what I was talking about. Once again you don't actually believe he was going anywhere near his top speed do you?

The Iron-Man speed blitz counter scan was used to display Thor's reflexes.

and wasn't that impressive at all, but you were using it as an example as why his reflexes are superior to Sasquatch, when Walter has caught Northstar multiple times.

I'll ask again. have you ever read a Gladiator, Thor fight? You don't have to respond, as I already know the answer.

I have, and this is coming from a guy that thought Northstar has normal reflexes *snicker*. Have you read Gladiator's other fights?

And this makes the herald lv how?

Since Beta Ray Bill IS a hearld, and considering Tanaraq gave them a boost in power to be his agents and seeing as how well Wrecker did...yeah. Each member was braging about how they have power to destroy the planet.

King_Mungi
I was thinking, I can't remember exactly what happened. But didn't he use the hammer which has Odin magic, maybe he used the hammers magic instead of his own, and any Odin magic can create they're home or something like that. Just popped in my head.

If that makes sense.

He basically spun his hammer around and can't say we just have to wait and see what happens next.

Kenny 07
Thanks. I missed a lot.

Dreamcatcher
If Hulk couldn't when Sasquatch was calm why would Thor with a bloodlusted Sasquatch?

Sasquatch? HELL NO! Tanaraq? No idea, he hasn't do anything that comparable.

*snickers* So Thor lets others beat him up in physical combat even when his life is threatened. Ooooooook. If Thor had his hammer in this fight I would give him 10/10 easily. However, this is physical fight and a fight that Walter can win..majority? doubt it, but a few..definetly.

With his hammer and using all his abilities HELL YEAH THOR CAN KILL HULK. Just using his fights? come on now.

*snickers* So that makes him going multiple light speeds eh? Uh huh, I guess you got me there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your implying I'm putting all the Canadian characters at a higher level then their not. Basically your using examples which had no relvance to what I was talking about. Once again you don't actually believe he was going anywhere near his top speed do you?

and wasn't that impressive at all, but you were using it as an example as why his reflexes are superior to Sasquatch, when Walter has caught Northstar multiple times.

I have, and this is coming from a guy that thought Northstar has normal reflexes *snicker*. Have you read Gladiator's other fights?

Since Beta Ray Bill IS a hearld, and considering Tanaraq gave them a boost in power to be his agents and seeing as how well Wrecker did...yeah. Each member was braging about how they have power to destroy the planet.

A few reasons. Thor's blood lusted. Thor's base strength is higher than Hulk's. Thor is a more skilled fighter than Hulk. To my knowledge, Hulk has never knocked a character into orbit with a single punch. This is not a comic.

Just making sure.

Yes. As I said. It's obvious by the way he easily dispatches of them in moments when he's angry and not holding back.

Walter really can't win. Walter is inferior in every category of this fight.

What do you mean come one now? He's already killed him.

At what point in my post did I claim Surfer was moving at multiples of light speed?

I'm not implying anything. Thor dealt with speed that Sasquatch couldn't comprehend. That was my point.

It's something I still doubt Sasquatch could do. As the scan you gave wasn't Northstar blitzing Sasy.

Thats what the scan said. no expression

So that's basically your own speculation? As Wrecker was always more powerful than the rest of his crew.

King_Mungi
I better stop as I'm starting to get venom filled and I don't want that. Anyways to make it short, with the hammer Thor wins 10/10 no questions asked.

In a melee fight Thor wins the majority, but runs the risk of unleashing Tanaraq and that's why I'm giving Sasquatch a FEW wins as it's a very possible scenario.

King_Mungi
I'll be calm in this response

A few reasons. Thor's blood lusted. Thor's base strength is higher than Hulk's. Thor is a more skilled fighter than Hulk. To my knowledge, Hulk has never knocked a character into orbit with a single punch. This is not a comic.

It was said Sasquatch base level is higher then Hulk's as well. If this wasn't a comic each blow from a class 100 character would send people into orbit. Sasquatch is no sloutch in combat as he was trained by the likes of Wolverine and Puck. Is Thor more skilled? Definetly, would Sasquatch not know what to do? Definetly not considering his track record.

Just making sure.

I have stated it multiple times now. confused

Yes. As I said. It's obvious by the way he easily dispatches of them in moments when he's angry and not holding back .

If Sasquatch unleashes Tanaraq forget it. Normal Thor doesn't stand a chance.

Walter really can't win. Walter is inferior in every category of this fight.

His stats can increase with each passing second so I wouldn't say that at all

What do you mean come one now? He's already killed him.

King Thor, who even got his arm hacked off by Wolverine and when he lost his Odin Power Captain America was getting the better of him in hand to hand.

At what point in my post did I claim Surfer was moving at multiples of light speed?

You were implying he was on his surfboard he was going so fast that it was some how close to his top speed. Far from it.

I'm not implying anything. Thor dealt with speed that Sasquatch couldn't comprehend. That was my point.

Why? by Surfer who wasn't going anywhere near his top speed?

It's something I still doubt Sasquatch could do. As the scan you gave wasn't Northstar blitzing Sasy.

This was already addressed and he was indeed trying to blitz him.

Thats what the scan said. no expression

No it didn't

So that's basically your own speculation? As Wrecker was always more powerful than the rest of his crew.

No it was the Crew ie. Piledriver and Bulldozer who said they felt like they could destroy the planet.

Dreamcatcher
I'll be calm in this response

It was said Sasquatch base level is higher then Hulk's as well. If this wasn't a comic each blow from a class 100 character would send people into orbit. Sasquatch is no sloutch in combat as he was trained by the likes of Wolverine and Puck. Is Thor more skilled? Definetly, would Sasquatch not know what to do? Definetly not considering his track record.

I have stated it multiple times now. confused

If Sasquatch unleashes Tanaraq forget it. Normal Thor doesn't stand a chance.

His stats can increase with each passing second so I wouldn't say that at all

King Thor, who even got his arm hacked off by Wolverine and when he lost his Odin Power Captain America was getting the better of him in hand to hand.

You were implying he was on his surfboard he was going so fast that it was some how close to his top speed. Far from it.

Why? by Surfer who wasn't going anywhere near his top speed?

This was already addressed and he was indeed trying to blitz him.

No it didn't

No it was the Crew ie. Piledriver and Bulldozer who said they felt like they could destroy the planet.

Whats that supposed to intimidate me or something? confused

By what 50 tons? Thor's lv of strength is planetary. Far surpassing Hulk, and Sasquatch's base lv of strength.

BTW. Thor while weakened, actually has sent someone into the void of space with a punch. I see no reason why he can't do the same here.

As I said. I was simply making sure.

Your right, however Sasquatch wont get that chance.

All it takes is a single moment.

See, you obviously didn't read this fight either. It was King Thor whom at the time lost possession of the Odin Power, and Mjolnir. Making him yet again his classic self. Wolverine's slash did nothing but cause Thor to grab hold of his arm. He lost his arm in his long battle with a few of the remaining characters.

Captain America did nothing but throw his shield at Thor while he was distracted, knocking him over. He was then incinerated along with his shield.

Um, no I didn't.

Where in my post did I even give the slightest hint that Surfer was reaching top speeds?

From my point of view, he wasn't.

Explain then what it said.

But they didn't. They never displayed any kind of herald lv power.

King_Mungi
Whats that supposed to intimidate me or something? confused

What? No, as I was getting venom filled with my responses and it was for me saying I would be calm as I was getting testy. Nothing towards you at all

By what 50 tons? Thor's lv of strength is planetary. Far surpassing Hulk, and Sasquatch's base lv of strength.

*shrugs* We don't know, and I even said that pages ago too.

*scratches head* Why was I getting called bias, when half the stuff I already said ages ago?

BTW. Thor while weakened, actually has sent someone into the void of space with a punch. I see no reason why he can't do the same here.

I have read the same issue myself, but like I said a really bloodlusted class 100 blow would send anyone into orbit if this wasn't in a comic. If this wasn't a comic, each blow from brutes would cause massive amounts of damage and with each blow send each other flying as their centre of gravity wouldn't generate more force then a class 100 blow.

Your right, however Sasquatch wont get that chance.

Why not? Tanaraq has took over in seconds before.

All it takes is a single moment.

Same for Sasquatch turning..that's my point.

See, you obviously didn't read this fight either. It was King Thor whom at the time lost possession of the Odin Power, and Mjolnir. Making him yet again his classic self. Wolverine's slash did nothing but cause Thor to grab hold of his arm. He lost his arm in his long battle with a few of the remaining characters.

Sorry wasn't making it clearer as I was saying he lost the Odin Power, the point was supposed to be a continuation with the point about when Thor fought Captain America without the power.

The Wolverine incident, sure I can believe it as where Wolverine slashed and where he grabbed his arm was different then were he lost his hand.

Captain America did nothing but throw his shield at Thor while he was distracted, knocking him over. He was then incinerated along with his shield.

Yeah after Cap was standing over him threatening to behead him and stopped

Where in my post did I even give the slightest hint that Surfer was reaching top speeds?

You said those speeds were something which Sasquatch couldn't comprehend and let's be serious that really wasn't that fast at all.

From my point of view, he wasn't.

and you would be wrong as explained pages ago

Explain then what it said.

*scratches his head* I did pages ago.

But they didn't. They never displayed any kind of herald lv power.

Considering they only had the power for one issue I'm not shocked, but we know they had vast amounts of power and to say otherwise is faulty.

Dreamcatcher
What? No, as I was getting venom filled with my responses and it was for me saying I would be calm as I was getting testy. Nothing towards you at all

*shrugs* We don't know, and I even said that pages ago too.

*scratches head* Why was I getting called bias, when half the stuff I already said ages ago?

I have read the same issue myself, but like I said a really bloodlusted class 100 blow would send anyone into orbit if this wasn't in a comic. If this wasn't a comic, each blow from brutes would cause massive amounts of damage and with each blow send each other flying as their centre of gravity wouldn't generate more force then a class 100 blow.

Why not? Tanaraq has took over in seconds before.

Same for Sasquatch turning..that's my point.

Sorry wasn't making it clearer as I was saying he lost the Odin Power, the point was supposed to be a continuation with the point about when Thor fought Captain America without the power.

The Wolverine incident, sure I can believe it as where Wolverine slashed and where he grabbed his arm was different then were he lost his hand.

Yeah after Cap was standing over him threatening to behead him and stopped

You said those speeds were something which Sasquatch couldn't comprehend and let's be serious that really wasn't that fast at all.

and you would be wrong as explained pages ago

*scratches his head* I did pages ago.

Considering they only had the power for one issue I'm not shocked, but we know they had vast amounts of power and to say otherwise is faulty.

thumb up

I never called you biased Mungi. Although you are, not that it matters as well all are a tad bit biased.

Sure.

So your telling me from the start Sasquatch is going to become Tanaraq controlled? If so, he takes it 10/10.

This is what happened to Cap.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=avengers_v3_063_13_rougher.jpg

After he cheapshotted him....

You see Surfer blazing that battle field as a blur. How this is not an indication of extreme speed is beyond me.

I guess.

I missed that....

So vast amounts of power = herald lv? confused

King_Mungi
I never called you biased Mungi. Although you are, not that it matters as well all are a tad bit biased.

Oh I'm admit I'm biased as I know the most of AF on this board and know what they can do and can't, but I'm not to the point I think they can take anyone. Here I think Thor does outclass Sasquatch, but Tanaraq is the wild card if he uses this he definetly will take wins. Will he use that card all the time? Doubtful

So your telling me from the start Sasquatch is going to become Tanaraq controlled? If so, he takes it 10/10.

I would hope not, but in AF #23 Tanaraq took over Walter in seconds and that was before anyone knew about Tanaraq other then Snowbird who was out to kill him. Will he instantly change? *shrugs* that all depends on Walter

This is what happened to Cap.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/?action=view&current=avengers_v3_063_13_rougher.jpg

Oh I know, and that's what SHOULD happen every time a class 100 brute fights a street level character.

After he cheapshotted him....

Yeah, but even getting in that position in the first place is what irks me . As even a vibranium shield shattered against Sasquatch and he didn't even budge from the hit.

You see Surfer blazing that battle field as a blur. How this is not an indication of extreme speed is beyond me.

Because even street level characters have done the blur affect and the shadow copy where it looks like their at multiple places at once, even Sasquatch has done that when he ran through a forest during AF #14-21

So vast amounts of power = herald lv? confused

Considering the power they have before the upgrade and the comments after the upgrade and showings from Wrecker?..definetly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.