Favorite of each Race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Who is your favorite character/personality of each race on Middle Earth?

You can get as detailed as you want involving races... For example, if you want to seperate your favorite Elves into Vanyar, Noldor, Teleri, etc... go ahead and do so.

Here are the main races: please only list a max of two per race, as this list is to see who your truly favorite characters are.

Valar:

Maiar:

Ents:

Elves:

Dwarves:

Men:

Women:

Hobbits:

Orcs:

Honorable Mentions:

Note: I seperated Women into their own category, because i think they deserve it.

nimbus006
Here are mine:

Valar: Tulkas, Melkor

Maiar: Gandalf, Sauron

Ents: Treebeard

Elves: Fingolfin, Legolas

Dwarves: Thorin Oakenshield, Gimli

Men: Elessar, Turin*

Women: Eowyn

Hobbits: Bilbo

Orcs: Azog

Honorable Mentions: Hurin, Beren, Feanor, Thingol, Elrond, Gil-galad Arwen, Durin IV, and Huan.

tulakhordpwns
Valar: Melkor

Maiar: Gandalf, Gothmog

Ents: Quickbeam (a "quick" ent stick out tongue )

Elves: Fingolfin

Dwarves: Gimli

Men: Hurin, Turin

Women: Eowyn

Hobbits: Samwise Gamgee

Orcs: n/a

Honorable Mentions: Sauron, Legolas, Beren

chillmeistergen
Valar: Melkor

Maiar: Gandalf

Ents: Treebeard and Quickbeam

Elves: Galadriel

Men: Theoden

Women: Eowyn (blatantly).

Hobbits: Merry and Pippin

Orcs: Load of tossers.

Tom Bombadil has to have a mention.

nimbus006
Originally posted by tulakhordpwns

Men: Hurin, Turin

Those are two of my favorite personalities in all of Middle Earth Legendarium. Hurin was such a bad ass. Killing 27 some odd trolls in the battle of Unumbered Tears. Resisting the torture from Morgoth for years, and never giving into his treachery.

Did you read Children of Hurin? If not i highly reccommend it.

tulakhordpwns
Originally posted by nimbus006
Those are two of my favorite personalities in all of Middle Earth Legendarium. Hurin was such a bad ass. Killing 27 some odd trolls in the battle of Unumbered Tears. Resisting the torture from Morgoth for years, and never giving into his treachery.

Did you read Children of Hurin? If not i highly reccommend it.
I remember reading about that battle and thinking, holy crap, he just singlehandedly killed like 60 trolls while being swarmed by orcs. And the chapter about Turin is the best in the Silmarrilion.

I haven't read Children of Hurin, but hopefully I will get around to it sometime.

Melcórë

BrandonNguyen42
Valar N/A

Maiar: Gandalf

Ents:Treebeard

Elves: Legolas

Men: Faramir

Women: eowyn

Hobbits: Pippin

Orcs: Who gives a crap about orcs

Honorable Mentions: Tom Bombadil

dylan2102wright
Valar:melkor.
maiar: Gandalf (the grey) ragster(the brown).
Ents: treebeard. elves: elrond and legolas. dwarves: gimli and thorin oakensheiid men: faramir and aragorn
women: eowyn.
hobbits: bilbo.
orcs:great goblin
honourable mentions: GAFFER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.