Ragnaros Vs. 20% Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
rxcJkOH_yrk

Ragnaros at prime!

Vs.

20% Pyron!

6pvELOKEGcs

Fight fire with fire! raver

Remindme
My vote is with Pyron

Burning thought
hmm maybe pyron, throwing aside proofless fan stuff on the guy, he still i believe is a fast and powerful fighter and most of all Ragnaros is unlikely to be able to harm him since the dude is like cosmic fire UNLESS its agreed Ragnaros having mastery over fire may be able to control cosmic fire..but i would not state this

Darth Extecute
You guys dont happen to know that Ragnaros in WoW is at a mere 2% of his total power? Is this his WoW prime, or his lore prime?

Remindme
I was assuming WoW prime, since thats the video she posted......

Diamond Kisses
I said prime, so at his most absolute then big grin

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Remindme
I was assuming WoW prime, since thats the video she posted......

I just wanted everyone to have a close look at him stick out tongue

And I kind of thought he was at his prime in WoW embarrasment

Remindme
Oh, okay, i change my vote

(edit)

Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I just wanted everyone to have a close look at him stick out tongue

And I kind of thought he was at his prime in WoW embarrasment

Heh, you'd have to look him up to know otherwise

Darth Extecute
I said prime, so at his most absolute then big grin

Then Ragnaros..

WoW Ragnaros will loose to Pyron, but Lore Ragnaros will not have any major difficulties..

Diamond Kisses
Yeah! But Pyron got that fiery shield of his that seem to defect most attacks ermm

Darth Extecute
Yeah! But Pyron got that fiery shield of his that seem to defect most attacks ermm

Ragnaros slayed Thunderaan in one strike.. He stood toe to toe with titans.. Some even considered him a God, due to his powers.. And being a God in Warcraft terms is quite powerful..

Burning thought
thats not really the case, God in WoW terms simply means you are worshiped, any being who is worshiped in Warcraft or has been worshiped can be named a God. Which is why the Titans who are not worshiped as such are only Demi-Gods big grin

however ime curious i know he is weakened in WoW but where does he say hes at 2%

the only reason i say Pyron is because of his fiery nature, can Ragnoros whos main power is fire beat pyron?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
thats not really the case, God in WoW terms simply means you are worshiped, any being who is worshiped in Warcraft or has been worshiped can be named a God. Which is why the Titans who are not worshiped as such are only Demi-Gods big grin

however ime curious i know he is weakened in WoW but where does he say hes at 2%

the only reason i say Pyron is because of his fiery nature, can Ragnoros whos main power is fire beat pyron?

Mention one Warcraft God that isn't powerful stick out tongue

They are not worshipped for their neat looks or kind words.. But because what they can do..

My friend told me he was at a circus of 2 percent after his banishment.. My friend is a worse Warcraft geek than me, and has the books, so I trust what he says..

Besides.. If you compare him in WoW, to a titan in Lore.. Do you honestly think that WoW Ragnaros would last many seconds?

He outlived the war between Old Gods and Titans, while fighting in the front..

Burning thought
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Mention one Warcraft God that isn't powerful stick out tongue

They are not worshipped for their neat looks or kind words.. But because what they can do..

My friend told me he was at a circus of 2 percent after his banishment.. My friend is a worse Warcraft geek than me, and has the books, so I trust what he says..

Besides.. If you compare him in WoW, to a titan in Lore.. Do you honestly think that WoW Ragnaros would last many seconds?

He outlived the war between Old Gods and Titans, while fighting in the front..

laughing i cant but to be fair theres only like one true God and thats Elune from what i remember, and ofcourse the old Gods, but all the power levels of Warcraft characters are not neccerily known 100% since their written off in law and are usally fighting other beings who we only know of in law and have not seen ourselves.

thats fair enough, i havnt read all the books so i wont go agaist your friend but then for practical purposes his word isnt neccerily law either smile

hmm, well thinking on it, sure Ragnaros in the game is pretty meek i agree but thats because its a game isnt it, logic is not taken into account, its not taken into account a hairy Tauren is bashing a massive, fire entity, so thinking on it, i suppose if we imagine a larger version of Ragnaros he could be quite powerful to the physical titans since hes a manifestation of flames, hitting him isnt going to do much good so i imagine his survivability is great due to logcial reasoning of him being non-physical and would need a great deal of magic to stop..he was thrown into the elemental realms wasnt he and banished in the end?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
laughing i cant but to be fair theres only like one true God and thats Elune from what i remember, and ofcourse the old Gods, but all the power levels of Warcraft characters are not neccerily known 100% since their written off in law and are usally fighting other beings who we only know of in law and have not seen ourselves.

thats fair enough, i havnt read all the books so i wont go agaist your friend but then for practical purposes his word isnt neccerily law either smile

hmm, well thinking on it, sure Ragnaros in the game is pretty meek i agree but thats because its a game isnt it, logic is not taken into account, its not taken into account a hairy Tauren is bashing a massive, fire entity, so thinking on it, i suppose if we imagine a larger version of Ragnaros he could be quite powerful to the physical titans since hes a manifestation of flames, hitting him isnt going to do much good so i imagine his survivability is great due to logcial reasoning of him being non-physical and would need a great deal of magic to stop..he was thrown into the elemental realms wasnt he and banished in the end?

Yeah.. I meant Elune and the Old Gods.. Quite powerful, aren't they?

He was banished when the Old Gods lost the war.. Along with all other elementals to the Elemental Plane.. Where he ruled unchallanged after slaying Thunderaan..

If WoW did not interfear and woke him from his slumber, he was said to have powers enough to singlehandingly rule Azeroth.. That require slightly more power than he showed when fighting the 40 heroes..

Seeing that Video, it's nothing that Pyron 20% would be capable of..

Also, Sulfuras is like.. thrice the size of Pyron when Pyron is 20%.. And that is when Ragnaros is at his weak state.. I dont think that's even his full size.. Or he wouldn't be able to do much in the war.. And he did a lot during the war..

TricksterPriest
Pyron is a planet eater at his best..............What the f**k?

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

THATS SOOOO COOL!

He isnt at his best..................What the f**k?

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

When I said 20%, I did not talk about his graduation Grade rate roll eyes (sarcastic)

Violent2Dope
God I love that vid. droolio Pyron even at 20% was capable of making mini suns that destroy cities, and in the vid was toying with everyone he fought. Also, even at 20%, as shown in his fight with the giant Huitzil robot(the final one he fights) was thousands of feet tall. Also, I doubt Ragnaros' fire would hurt Pyron. Pyron has a shield that was never penetrated, can tele himself and others(he wraps his shield around them before teleing) can shapeshift, and is undeniably much faster than Ragnaros. Ragnaros being at 2% power? Where is that stated? It would make sense tho, as Cthun was weakened from imprisonment. Also, if that is true, then sadly his power is only speculation and cannot really be judged.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
God I love that vid. droolio Pyron even at 20% was capable of making mini suns that destroy cities, and in the vid was toying with everyone he fought. Also, even at 20%, as shown in his fight with the giant Huitzil robot(the final one he fights) was thousands of feet tall. Also, I doubt Ragnaros' fire would hurt Pyron. Pyron has a shield that was never penetrated, can tele himself and others(he wraps his shield around them before teleing) can shapeshift, and is undeniably much faster than Ragnaros. Ragnaros being at 2% power? Where is that stated? It would make sense tho, as Cthun was weakened from imprisonment. Also, if that is true, then sadly his power is only speculation and cannot really be judged.

I think the two percent is an uncertain number, but what DE pointed out about Ragnaros strength in lore and compared to the actual game then Ragnaros is quite powerful yes

I put Pyron at 20% because I thought he could be harmed by physical touches at that point. Ragnaros happen to have a badass hammer to do the trick stick out tongue

I also believe he is faster than what WoW makes him appear to be hmm

shin_gear
Pyron with 1% of his power wins this in a massive curbstomp.

Burning thought
laughing coz capcom says so?

shin_gear
Exactly.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by shin_gear
Pyron with 1% of his power wins this in a massive curbstomp.

I do not know much about Pyron or Ragnaros, but THIS I do not agree with no expression

shin_gear
I do not know much about Pyron or Ragnaros, but THIS I do not agree with no expression I wasn't being serious. hug

Burning thought
I do not know much about Pyron or Ragnaros, but THIS I do not agree with no expression

laughing out loud hes obviously joking, pyrons mr overation, seriously tho gears what do you stand behind, you seem to know a lot about Final Fantasy, ive seen you debate seriously in them ones

Violent2Dope
I think the two percent is an uncertain number, but what DE pointed out about Ragnaros strength in lore and compared to the actual game then Ragnaros is quite powerful yes

I put Pyron at 20% because I thought he could be harmed by physical touches at that point. Ragnaros happen to have a badass hammer to do the trick stick out tongue

I also believe he is faster than what WoW makes him appear to be hmm Pyron at 20% took Demitri' fist thru the chest(Demitri is strong, don't doubt it) unharmed. He logically at 100% would be faster, but his speed is only speculation in that form and still lacks the speed of Pyron.

To BT: SG is a Tekken, DOA/NG, and a FF expert.

Burning thought
i see, i knew FF came into that

Diamond Kisses
I wasn't being serious. hug

lion

hug

Pyron at 20% took Demitri' fist thru the chest(Demitri is strong, don't doubt it) unharmed. He logically at 100% would be faster, but his speed is only speculation in that form and still lacks the speed of Pyron.

To BT: SG is a Tekken, DOA/NG, and a FF expert.

If he got a fist trough his chest it means he has a chest! Ragnaros can make mashed fireballs out of Pyron with his hammer raver

Burning thought
mmm mashed cosmic fire yummy

Violent2Dope
If he got a fist trough his chest it means he has a chest! Ragnaros can make mashed fireballs out of Pyron with his hammer raver Of course he has a chest, but his punch literally went right thru him(or maybe he let it go thru, then hardened to keep it in place). Also, I can't see Rag easily hitting Pyron with his hammer anytime soon.

Diamond Kisses
If he did hit him! Can you picture the splatting sound? angel

*Squishit*

Violent2Dope
If he did hit him! Can you picture the splatting sound? angel

*Squishit* I can imagine a big *PING* as it bounces off his shield.

Diamond Kisses
I doubt it will bounce of laughing out loud

shin_gear
I'm not an FF expert in the sense that I don't know everything about all FF games. I'm only an expert in the X series pretty much, and know much about FFVII and a little about VIII and IX.

Ninja Gaiden expert I am. stick out tongue

Tekken, of course.

DOA, yes also.

I'm also knowledegable about other titles.

Violent2Dope
I doubt it will bounce of laughing out loud Will it hurt him? Also, he can tele with the shield up, Pyron's greatest strength in this fight is the ability to not get hit in this fight, something a big ass mofo like Rag does not have the luxury of.

shin_gear
I wonder who can beat Pyron that's not a Darkstalker. angel

Sol Valentine
God.

Violent2Dope
I wonder who can beat Pyron that's not a Darkstalker. angel Some Marvel and DC peoples.

Remindme
I wonder who can beat Pyron that's not a Darkstalker. angel The immortal chickens from OoT stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
The immortal chickens from OoT stick out tongue They solo all of the omniverses in all fiction and reality.

Remindme
They solo all of the omniverses in all fiction and reality.

Yep, this is what happens when god forgets to carry the 1 while doing math

Violent2Dope
Anyway, I still say Pyron ftw.

Violent2Dope
Bumpage all night long. I still say Pyron wins.

Burning thought
kain wins goddammit, Raggy doesnt have a chance

Violent2Dope
Bump b*tch.

shin_gear
Pie-rawn eats galaxy-sized pies and farts planets out if existence, and has a gay smile. And, he looks like hard delicious pudding.

Sol Valentine
So you'deat him if he suddenly fell from the Cosmos as vanilla pudding?

shin_gear
rofl2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.