Storm, Flash, and Iceman vs. Fantastic 4 and Dr. Doom!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
1 hour of prep.
They fight in Philly.

lordboo
1 hour prep doom and reed win.

Soljer
Originally posted by lordboo
1 hour prep doom and reed win.

Doom/reed still have to flip their 'auto win' switch.

Something they can't do by the time Flash destroys them.

Furthermore, I'm tired of the 'prep-autowin,' when has Doom or Reed ever prepped something that could take out the Flash or Iceman in a single hour?

Especially when, as far as the Flash is concerned, they know absolutely dick about his powers?

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer
Doom/reed still have to flip their 'auto win' switch.

Something they can't do by the time Flash destroys them.

Furthermore, I'm tired of the 'prep-autowin,' when has Doom or Reed ever prepped something that could take out the Flash or Iceman in a single hour?

Especially when, as far as the Flash is concerned, they know absolutely dick about his powers?

Not to mention Doom has had about 10 yrs (comic book time) of prep to come up with something to take out the F4 let alone Iceman and Flash.

That being said, they do have a better chance with that hour then without it.

Soljer
Originally posted by nimbus006
Not to mention Doom has had about 10 yrs (comic book time) of prep to come up with something to take out the F4 let alone Iceman and Flash.

That being said, they do have a better chance with that hour then without it.

Not really. erm.

Zero = Zero.

no expression.

nimbus006
Not really. erm.

Zero = Zero.

no expression.

Acutally .00001% is better than .00000001%, so yes they have a better chance with prep. Smart ass stick out tongue

horrorwolf
Doom and Reed working together with PREP time?!?!!!

laughing

Storm Flash and Iceman have no prayer in this.

Soljer
Acutally .00001% is better than .00000001%, so yes they have a better chance with prep. Smart ass stick out tongue

No shit, .00001 > .000000001.

But the fact of the matter remains, zero is still zero. no expression.

Symmetric Chaos

Only for certain values of zero shifty

nimbus006

The point still remains they have a BETTER chance. Thats all im saying.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Only for certain values of zero shifty

Within the set of real numbers, where x equals zero, x equals zero.

no expression.

Soljer
The point still remains they have a BETTER chance. Thats all im saying.

They don't, because either way, they have NO chance.

They don't have a one in a million.

They don't have a one in a seventeen centillion.

They don't have one in a gogolplex.

They have NO chance.

smile.

Symmetric Chaos

Within the set of real numbers, where x equals zero, x equals zero.

no expression.

So you say.

Symmetric Chaos

They have NO chance.

smile.

Theres always good a old CFOE win . . .

Soljer
Theres always good a old CFOE win . . .

C?

S?

Spontaneous, isn't it?

Symmetric Chaos
C?

S?

Spontaneous, isn't it?

Catastrophic, Spontaneous srug

Same end result anyway.

Soljer
Catastrophic, Spontaneous srug

Same end result anyway.

Fair enough.

Anyways, if the Flash failed to exist, he'd make himself exist again. The speedforce is just that good.

stick out tongue.

nimbus006

They have NO chance.

smile.

Thats where i strongly disagree...

i say they have about a 1 in 1,000,000 chance without prep

and slightly better odds of 1 in 100,000 chance with it.

Well thats mor than slightly better.

Symmetric Chaos
Fair enough.

Just looked it up.

The original line was "Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure"

Anyways, if the Flash failed to exist, he'd make himself exist again. The speedforce is just that good.

stick out tongue.

oh

Soljer
Just looked it up.

The original line was "Spontaneous Massive Existence Failure"

oh

So I was closer than you were. stick out tongue.

Hitman911
Originally posted by horrorwolf

laughing

Since when does an hour prep = 10/10 win??
So lemme guess, how much time will go into actually understanding their opponents. Then you'll have to build something that reacts faster than both Reed and Dooms brains?!?!?!? Meaning there is nothing that they can Physically or Mentally control that can counter the Flash. Both Storm and Flash have EMP capabilities so......Basically they have to find out what their up against, then build an EMP proof, Weather Proof, device that reacts at the speed of light........in an hour. If anyone can do it, it would be Reed and Doom but it's cutting it close. They may have to fight!!! In that case it may be a toss up.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Hitman911
Meaning there is nothing that they can Physically or Mentally control that can counter the Flash. .

no
Could not disagree with you more.

Hitman911
no
Could not disagree with you more.
So i guess they send Iceman into the Sun?!?!? eek!

HandOfFate
All Flash would have to do is increase Storm and Iceman's speed and this battle is over with.

Soljer
Originally posted by HandOfFate
All Flash would have to do is increase Storm and Iceman's speed and this battle is over with.

The Flash solos. no expression.

He doesn't need Iceman, and Storm is an absolute non-factor here.

Hitman911

laughing

Lightning bolt or Flash....which ever gets there first!!!

Sirius77
The Flash solos

Hitman911
Originally posted by Sirius77
The Flash solos yes

Doctor-Alvis
When you're on a team with Flash, you are a Flash too. With ice mitts!

Hitman911
What can Flash do the Thing?

janus77
Doom & Reed for the Win.

t - 1hr,
they create a time distortion bubble, making every second stretch out into near infinity, outside of their immediate vicinity (and Flash and Iceman are waaay outside of their vicinity).

fight time
Doom & Reed have created the most precise quantum clock ever. it slices down time to intervals beyond either's comprehension...

said device will handle the running of a set of procedures designed to eliminate Flash and Iceman. chiefly superglue and a giant magnifying glass positioned in the sky to melt and then vapourise all water big grin.

fight - flash attempts to move, notices that he is stuck to the ground, attempts to absorb kinetic energy only to find that Reed's 'cut' him out of reality and floated him off into another dimension.

Iceman tries a flash-freeze ('scuse the pun) only Doom's actually sent a couple of Doom & Reed-bots into 'battle' just to buy enough time to launch a sonic attack that prevents Iceman from maintaining a coherent physical form... and from accessing his powers.

Doom then banishes him to some demon dimension.

oh and somebody smacks the crap out of storm.

D&R FTW yes

Hitman911
Originally posted by janus77
Doom & Reed for the Win.

t - 1hr,
they create a time distortion bubble, making every second stretch out into near infinity, outside of their immediate vicinity (and Flash and Iceman are waaay outside of their vicinity).

fight time
Doom & Reed have created the most precise quantum clock ever. it slices down time to intervals beyond either's comprehension...

said device will handle the running of a set of procedures designed to eliminate Flash and Iceman. chiefly superglue and a giant magnifying glass positioned in the sky to melt and then vapourise all water big grin.

fight - flash attempts to move, notices that he is stuck to the ground, attempts to absorb kinetic energy only to find that Reed's 'cut' him out of reality and floated him off into another dimension.

Iceman tries a flash-freeze ('scuse the pun) only Doom's actually sent a couple of Doom & Reed-bots into 'battle' just to buy enough time to launch a sonic attack that prevents Iceman from maintaining a coherent physical form... and from accessing his powers.

Doom then banishes him to some demon dimension.

D&R FTW yes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fog + Flash = Death

Soljer

fight time

The Flash can vibrate intangible and between dimensions. As if super glue would hold him.

And vaporizing Iceman won't harm him in the least.

You just got the Fantastic Four killed, my friend.

Hitman911

D&R FTW yes

laughing laughing
Easier siad then done my friend....

Doctor-Alvis
What can Flash do the Thing?
Smash him with his hands.

horrorwolf
Since when does an hour prep = 10/10 win??

Actually Hitman is correct correct here. Although Dr Doom and Reed have taken out far stronger enemies using thier planning, weaponry and tactical thinking, 1 hour is not enough.

And if we want to be true to their character that hour would probably work against them as they are not exactly the best of friends.

So....Id say Team A wins this, I stand corrected. Doom and Reed are 2 of the most dangerous planners around, but 1 hour is not sufficient.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Smash him with his hands.

So what did I miss?? The Flash has insane durability so he wouldn't break his hands punching the Thing a 1000 times a second? laughing

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Sirius77
The Storm goddess solos

hyuk hyuk fix'd

dur

Hitman911
Actually Hitman is correct correct here. Although Dr Doom and Reed have taken out far stronger enemies using thier planning, weaponry and tactical thinking, 1 hour is not enough.

And if we want to be true to their character that hour would probably work against them as they are not exactly the best of friends.

So....Id say Team A wins this, I stand corrected. Doom and Reed are 2 of the most dangerous planners around, but 1 hour is not sufficient.

Exactly. Prep time means getting info about who your fighting and acting.
Even if they prepped to tack out just one of them, they still have a heck of a fight on their hands. But like I said 1 hour is not enough with beings this divers and dangerous.

Doctor-Alvis
So what did I miss?? The Flash has insane durability so he wouldn't break his hands punching the Thing a 1000 times a second? laughing
He doesn't have enhanced durability directly but the Speed Force protects him from such impact. That's why all of his abilities aren't useless.

Hitman911
He doesn't have enhanced durability directly but the Speed Force protects him from such impact. That's why all of his abilities aren't useless.
oh I C big grin

Bouboumaster
Storm is a non-factor. Johnny flame her ass.

But Flash or Iceman Solo. 1 hour is not enough. At best, they maybe can make a device against one or the other. Probably against Iceman because I don't know wtf they could do with one hour against Flash, lol

The Pict
Flash wins the fight before anyone can react.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Storm is a non-factor. Johnny flame her ass.

But Flash or Iceman Solo. 1 hour is not enough. At best, they maybe can make a device against one or the other. Probably against Iceman because I don't know wtf they could do with one hour against Flash, lol I hate Storm Fanboys but she would kick Johnny's ass!!

yugotank
Sue would due the most damage but not enough to stop Team 1.

Team 1 FTW

redhotrash
Sue's and Doom's shields wouldnt slow the flash down for a moment?

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by redhotrash
Sue's and Doom's shields wouldnt slow the flash down for a moment?
A moment in whose time?

Hitman911
A moment in whose time? wink

redhotrash
Doom has his own time machine, if we are going to give Flash that abilility, then Doom kills Flash's great grandparents.

Soljer
Doom has his own time machine, if we are going to give Flash that abilility, then Doom kills Flash's great grandparents.

Never heard of the cosmic treadmill, eh?

Doctor-Alvis
Doom doesn't know who Flash is and has never been to DC Earth.

Erik-Lensherr
First team

Hitman911
Doom doesn't know who Flash is and has never been to DC Earth. thumb up

redhotrash
Read KMC forum rules, all fights are taking into consideration that both sides are aware of the other's abilities. That said, Doom can jump to any point in time instantly while Flash has to work his way back.

Draco69
Read KMC forum rules, all fights are taking into consideration that both sides are aware of the other's abilities. That said, Doom can jump to any point in time instantly while Flash has to work his way back.

Doom's "instant" would be two nanoseconds too long for the Flash to speedblitz him....

Flash can also "instantly" timetravel as well.

And it simply doesn't matter. Doom has no idea who the Flash is and has no idea who his grandparents are.

Doom's from another friggin' universe...

Hitman911
Originally posted by yugotank
Sue would due the most damage but not enough to stop Team 1.

Team 1 FTW

Storm One-Shots Sue..............Seriously and I am no Storm Fanboy no

2damnloud
Or she could just make a storm INSIDE Sue's force bubble.

Team 1 is so powerful.

don't shiv
with 1 Hour prep Doom can put his Time machine to good use and knock up a few vodoo dolls to take out Flash and Ice Man

grey fox
Exactly. Prep time means getting info about who your fighting and acting.
Even if they prepped to tack out just one of them, they still have a heck of a fight on their hands. But like I said 1 hour is not enough with beings this divers and dangerous.

Under Kmc rules every character has basic knowledge of his opponent.

Anyway Doom +Reed FTW. When you have a Time Machine , power drainers or the infinity gauntlet at your fingertips you can kill ANYONE.

Hitman911
Originally posted by grey fox

Anyway Doom +Reed FTW. When you have a Time Machine , power drainers or the infinity gauntlet at your fingertips you can kill ANYONE.

What powers can they drain?
Storm's and Bobby''s powers are all genetic.

grey fox
What powers can they drain?
Storm's and Bobby''s powers are all genetic.

Galactus's.

redhotrash
People who use the timetravel/speed blitz/ throw into the sun answers on here disapoint me. Flash would never, ever lose according to their logic. Also the area between the earth and the sun would be a long stream of super villains. Original Thought is a wonderful thing.
Anyhow, that said, Doom uses his hour inventing something to amplify Torch's power while Reed uses his coming up with a way to protect his team from it. Fight starts, Torch goes Nova, fight ends.

Doctor-Alvis
Flash would never, ever lose according to their logic.
That's the point. Flash completely revolves around speed. It's so simple yet so crippling.

What?

Symmetric Chaos
Also the area between the earth and the sun would be a long stream of super villains.

I want to know what brought this up and I want to know now!

Hitman911
People who use the timetravel/speed blitz/ throw into the sun answers on here disapoint me. Flash would never, ever lose according to their logic. Also the area between the earth and the sun would be a long stream of super villains. Original Thought is a wonderful thing.
Anyhow, that said, Doom uses his hour inventing something to amplify Torch's power while Reed uses his coming up with a way to protect his team from it. Fight starts, Torch goes Nova, fight ends.

Torch needs oxygen to flame am I correct? wink

BlueDMighty
Flash beats the entire 616 in the blink of an eye.
Then beats himself into oblivion.

2damnloud
Originally posted by BlueDMighty

Then beats himself into oblivion.

99.99% of this board does that 7/7 nights a week. laughing

Hitman911
Bobby Solos

pr1983
Originally posted by 2damnloud
99.99% of this board does that 7/7 nights a week. laughing

bashing. stop.

Hitman911
super scrull FTW!

Hitman911
Originally posted by BlueDMighty
Flash beats the entire 616 in the blink of an eye.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hitman911
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fog + Flash = Death

Sin I AM
Originally posted by grey fox

And how much knowledge is "basic knowledge"? I interpret that as them knowing there fighting two elementals and a speedster, not a brea-down of just how powerful they are...

team 1 8/10

janus77
Doom and Reed create a series of dimensional rifts between them and their opponents... Flash ends up transported into the Dark Dimension.

Storm and Iceman get sucked into a pocket universe via some device Reed comes up with.

Decimus
Doom and Reed create antimatter duplicates of themselves with holograms projected over their surfaces to mimic the originals. The other team comes in contact with one of them and it destroys all of team 1.

Hitman911
Doom and Reed create a series of dimensional rifts between them and their opponents... Flash ends up transported into the Dark Dimension.

Storm and Iceman get sucked into a pocket universe via some device Reed comes up with. Really?!?? Is all that necessary?? This is a 5 against 3 battle!!! You still have Sue, Johnny, and Ben out there!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

2damnloud
They leave the pocket dimension:

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mystic4rn1.jpg

Storm and Iceman basically flash freeze Sue, Reed, and Ben unbeknownst to them as they come back by surprise, and flash steals all the kinetic energy from Torch.

Storm solos Doom cuz she can BATCH! laughing out loud

Hitman911
Sue's and Doom's shields wouldnt slow the flash down for a moment? laughing

shiv
pffft. anti matter duplicate trap fails. Energy perception. wink

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by 2damnloud
They leave the pocket dimension:

http://img247.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mystic4rn1.jpg

Storm and Iceman basically flash freeze Sue, Reed, and Ben unbeknownst to them as they come back by surprise, and flash steals all the kinetic energy from Torch.

Storm solos Doom cuz she can BATCH! laughing out loud

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/card.jpg

shiv
stop spamming badash

Hitman911
Storm makes Ben a battering ram with her winds and pound the others.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by shiv
stop spamming badash

Forum rules says nothing about it. kinda

Besides, in any thread 2damnloud posts in, it doesn't matter.

Hitman911
Their aren't many in Marvel that can take down the Flash...

Decimus
Originally posted by shiv
pffft. anti matter duplicate trap fails. Energy perception. wink

Flash has been stated as being able to perceive antimatter? If it were to actually come into our universe and not explode instantly which (doom and reed figured out for this trap in the hour given) it won't be energy until it met with what it was intended for.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Decimus
Flash has been stated as being able to perceive antimatter? If it were to actually come into our universe and not explode instantly which (doom and reed figured out for this trap in the hour given) it won't be energy until it met with what it was intended for. I think he meant Storm's ability akin to that of the Silver Surfer, while not as defined is still a good asset. Any mechanical device with moving parts will get flash-freezed and destroyed.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Decimus
Flash has been stated as being able to perceive antimatter? If it were to actually come into our universe and not explode instantly which (doom and reed figured out for this trap in the hour given) it won't be energy until it met with what it was intended for. cool

Papa Smurph
Team 2 6/10

Hitman911
Originally posted by Papa Smurph
Team 2 6/10 lol1 I dunno bout that!!

tkitna
Does the Flash do everything KMC says he does in his own book on a regular basis? I'm just curious as I dont buy it.

Rutog98
Team 1 wins. First off, in one hour, Doom and Richards will not be able to come up with a device that could pull off a win. While their IQ is genius level, they are going to be limited physically by work speed. Reed and Doom may be able to come up with a good idea for a device, but is an hour enough time to build it?

Secondly, whatever they create, its going to have to run off energy with it being technology and all. I can recall Storm with just a thought making the power in a skrull spacecraft just go away. In other words, whatever device they brandish, it will need power to work. Ororo controls that power.

Third, Storm could just leave it to Flash to get to the team before they can activate the devices.

Fourth, Team 1 GREATLY outpowers Team 2. Team 2 has no defense against Ororo or Flash. (Sue's force-field may be able to stop Iceman, but Ororo can manipulate the mini-atmoshere within Sue's force-field.)

Honestly, I think flash could solo the team and possibly Ororo. Storm has an excellent chance as she can hit one target just as easily as she can hit a thousand since her powers are well suited to affect the entire environment and the other team has absolutely no defense against what she can do. Flash beats them by himself since he can take them out before they can bring any power or gizmo to bear.

Iceman is not needed at all. He just takes up space really.

Doctor-Alvis
Iceman keeps the sodas cold.

Hitman911
Thing solos

Badabing
This thread.......dur

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rutog98
Team 1 wins. First off, in one hour, Doom and Richards will not be able to come up with a device that could pull off a win. While their IQ is genius level, they are going to be limited physically by work speed. Reed and Doom may be able to come up with a good idea for a device, but is an hour enough time to build it?

Secondly, whatever they create, its going to have to run off energy with it being technology and all. I can recall Storm with just a thought making the power in a skrull spacecraft just go away. In other words, whatever device they brandish, it will need power to work. Ororo controls that power.

Third, Storm could just leave it to Flash to get to the team before they can activate the devices.

Fourth, Team 1 GREATLY outpowers Team 2. Team 2 has no defense against Ororo or Flash. (Sue's force-field may be able to stop Iceman, but Ororo can manipulate the mini-atmoshere within Sue's force-field.)

Honestly, I think flash could solo the team and possibly Ororo. Storm has an excellent chance as she can hit one target just as easily as she can hit a thousand since her powers are well suited to affect the entire environment and the other team has absolutely no defense against what she can do. Flash beats them by himself since he can take them out before they can bring any power or gizmo to bear.

Iceman is not needed at all. He just takes up space really.

Iceman > Storm.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Iceman > Storm.

Storm>Iceman

By leaps and bounds.

She has what he has and a whole lot more.

Mindset
Well Iceman is an omega level mutant and Storm only has a small part of wat Iceman has...she can not do the things he can do at his level.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Mindset
Well Iceman is an omega level mutant and Storm only has a small part of wat Iceman has...she can not do the things he can do at his level.

She has much more than what Iceman has. She has even demonstrated matter control at the sub-atomic level. Iceman can move moisture and act as a heat pump. That's it. Ororo moves moisture on a much grander scale than he and controls heat on a much broader scale as well. She then control EM fields, electricity, wind, pressure gradiants, etc.

Comparing Iceman to Storm is a joke. She's leaps and bounds ahead of him.

Doctor-Alvis
Tsshh... still ain't omega.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rutog98
She has much more than what Iceman has. She has even demonstrated matter control at the sub-atomic level. Iceman can move moisture and act as a heat pump. That's it. Ororo moves moisture on a much grander scale than he and controls heat on a much broader scale as well. She then control EM fields, electricity, wind, pressure gradiants, etc.

Comparing Iceman to Storm is a joke. She's leaps and bounds ahead of him.

You don't know what Iceman is capable of. sad

The way you are describing Iceman is like me just saying Storm can only control weather.

Hitman911
Doom's Magic FTW!!

Bouboumaster
FF4 and DOOM

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
FF4 and DOOM They build a vibranitum battle suit with a built in temperature regulator and put it on Thing. They arm it with magnetic barbs linked to his brain giving him 2/3 of Magneto's abilities.
They recruit Ambros Chase!!!
Team 1 dies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.