Kain(LOK) vs. Nihilus(KOTOR2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I got this idea randomly. I will take away any soul stealing attacks and time manipulation from Kain, and I take away Nihilus' Force Killer technique, as then this would be just a debate over who can attack first. Also, Kain can block Nihilus' lightsaber with his soul reaver. And finally, Kain CAN die in this fight. Fight takes place in the graveyard of ships on Malachor V(tho Nihilus gets no dark side boost from being there). I think this is a pretty decent fight, despite how emo and lonesome Kain is, I admit he is powerful, tho my money goes on Nihilus.

Violent2Dope
Are you serious? Not one f*ckin post?

Burning thought
i dunno, what can he do this Dark side lord, i know hes powerful but to what does his main strength hold basis on? is he a fast fighter with his saber?

Violent2Dope
His main power is his incredible power of the Force, he ripped his whole fleet via TK out of the surface of the planet Malachor V. Shin Nikkolas has Nihilus' feats all saved on his com, when he sees this he'll post.

shin_gear
No V2D. This makes me feel bad!

I think this would be a tie.

Burning thought
i dunno then, it must take concentration to use the force, as shown in all star wars things it takes some concentration and a little effort, wheras kain in one arm movement can move beings around, surely if this guy tries to do something major with the force, he would be stopped if kain sends him over his head for example.

Kain could also TK his lightsaber, they would be playing catch, kain tking..then Nihilius force powers it back to him, then over and over again...for billions of years..(is this force user immortal)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
i dunno then, it must take concentration to use the force, as shown in all star wars things it takes some concentration and a little effort, wheras kain in one arm movement can move beings around, surely if this guy tries to do something major with the force, he would be stopped if kain sends him over his head for example.

Kain could also TK his lightsaber, they would be playing catch, kain tking..then Nihilius force powers it back to him, then over and over again...for billions of years..(is this force user immortal) Nihilus' TK>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kain's TK, he lifted his whole fleet of ships from the surface of a planet(they were partially burried) dude. With a gesture of his hand, he had the Jedi Exile(who had grown much stronger at this point) on her knees, and this is while weakened, and with a movement of his arm, sent Kreia, a powerful Sith Lord capable of killing three Jedi Masters with one move, flying 20 feet into a wall, and stripped her of the ability to use the Force while doing so. He is generally regarded to be a Force Demi-God.

shin_gear
TK is overrated...313

Burning thought
his Tk is obviously stronger, but its to do with his mind and his ability to use such moves on kain would be unlikely, first kain could still for a beginning attack throw the guys lightsaber, as its going through the air he will obviously recall it, as it comes speeding back to him however, within that instant kain could already be behind him and then its a process of if he can turn round fast enough he could try and stop kain, if his saber moves to hit kain, he could mist, the heat of the saber would disperse the water particles even denser making a cloud effect around him, then its simply the guessing game where kain will reform, kain can reform more or less instantly so he would have to be on his guard, but kain can use his TK as a annoyence, obviously if they used Force VS kains TK kain would be sent flying but if kain keeps using it at quick intervals of sending the saber around, maybe if the force user concentrates to do something of high power he would be stopped if he was thrown or something with a TK burst. TK shackles may also be a good idea for kain

Kain could blood siphon as well, which would be unfair so i think you should take it away from him, it will be an excellent fight though i beleive.

shin_gear
Kain wins via PM

Burning thought
Originally posted by shin_gear
Kain wins via PM

whats pm?

shin_gear
Private Messaging. They engage in an online flame war and Kain wins with superior insults and Nihilus would run out of things to say. XD

Violent2Dope
Private Messaging. They engage in an online flame war and Kain wins with superior insults and Nihilus would run out of things to say. XD No one can beat me in a flame war, Judge thought he could, but he was wrong.

Burning thought
Private Messaging. They engage in an online flame war and Kain wins with superior insults and Nihilus would run out of things to say. XD

oh i see laughing i was thinking it was some ability you were bringing in embarrasment stick out tongue

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No one can beat me in a flame war, Judge thought he could, but he was wrong. My dog can beat you in a flame war.

jk

Flame wars suck...

Anyway, Kain's mighty. I'm not sure who'd have this in the bag.

MadMel
me neither..both a strong with their respective powers, but it all depends on nihilus' reaction time..if kain distracts him then teleports, there is a chance that nihilus could stop him if he was fast enough...if not, he gets reveared laughing out loud
of course it could go the other way...if nihilus distracts kain then maybe lightning blasts him, or force pummels him...but still, id give kain the advantage due to teleportation..

Darth Extecute
No one can beat me in a flame war, Judge thought he could, but he was wrong.

Oh please.. Judge couldn't insult a child if he wanted to..

Sol Valentine
Dissed the ho!

Violent2Dope
Sol was there, he knows how bad I pwned Judge.

Anyway, onto the fight.

Strength: I'll give it to Kain as Nihilus has never really had to use strength, tho he is very big and stuffs.

Speed: Kain.

Stamina: Nihilus, while doubly weakened, fought the Jedi Exile, Visas, and Canderous, 3 on 1, and for most of the fight WAS WINNING.

Durability: I took away Kain's immortalness so tie I guess.

Skill: Swords, Kain, as unfortunately Nihilus has no feats to back up his saber skill. However, Nihilus was beating three opponents, two using sabers, the other using a blaster or vibroblade, simultaneously. Magic/Force, Nihilus of course.

Power: This is where Nihilus COMPLETELY trounces Kain, he tore his whole fleet from the surface of a planet via TK, he(even while doubly weakened) kept his cracked ship from falling apart, kept a mental hold on those in his main ship and piloting his other ships, and kept all on his ship alive, simultaneously. He has cosmic awareness on a galactic level, able to sense things far across the galaxy, and has many other abilities(lightning, drain life, the works) as well.

Reach: Nihilus is a 6'7" tall sonova b*tch, and wields a lightsaber, him.

Range: Nihilus.

I think Nihilus wins.

Burning thought
ime not sure about reach since the lightsaber may not be as long as soul reaver, the reaver is incredibly long, its like a two hander wheras light sabers are usally one handed swords with reach for close range and one on one battle, hence sabre so although he may be tall and have a long arm, kains sword may beat it.

i still think its going to be an extremely difficult battle to place, if you dont take away blood siphon kain can win fairly easily, without it however its going to be difficult. Kain in power has dimensioning doesnt he? so he could simply phase his reality and dimension slice the guy from another dimension, kain also has lightning only kain can manifest it from the skies and his hands also how quick are the strongest Nihilius powers, he has to direct a lot of power doesnt he, i mean aim with his arms and hands, sort of thing.

Violent2Dope
What is Blood Siphon? He can phase out of reality? Damn, you got to admit Kain has some bullshit cheap ass powers. Nihilus can quickly do Force Lightning, he can TK smaller objects much quicker than a large on obviously, could Force Push him quickly, and if he was injured could drain Kain's life.

Burning thought
aye he has some powers that give him certain advantages, blood siphon allows kain to drain the blood dry from beings extremely quickly, in the game he can do it to many enemies at once but in this theres one opponent, with this move he would be able to turn the guy dry almost instantly while feeding himself.

Kain has an attack a lot like Jedahs, using his own blood as a weapon as well laughing out loud seems vampiric beings have a lot of similiar powers

Violent2Dope
Only Jedah cuts his f*ckin head off when he does it.

Burning thought
laughing yeh, odd things characters do sometimes

Violent2Dope
Bump, and I still believe Nihilus will win.

shin_gear
Kain.

Violent2Dope
Kain. Why?

shin_gear
Why? Because now 1335

Violent2Dope
Because now 1335 Fool! You cannot kill a god.

shin_gear
Kain would kill you.

Violent2Dope
Kain would kill you. NAHAH! I AM A BIG GOD! I KILL ALLS LAWLZ!

shin_gear
You can't beat Ryu from Street Fighter though. He pwnz all. FACT.

Violent2Dope
You can't beat Ryu from Street Fighter though. He pwnz all. FACT. Naruto Pwnt him by yelling BELIEVE IT!

shin_gear
That barely rivals the hadouken. ryu is on a relative level to Gouki who sunk an island back in alpha 2 in his normal form. Ryu will destroy naruto and all his friends.

Violent2Dope
That barely rivals the hadouken. ryu is on a relative level to Gouki who sunk an island back in alpha 2 in his normal form. Ryu will destroy naruto and all his friends. Jedah unzips his pants and destroys the omniverse with the weight of his balls.

shin_gear
You have disturbing thoughts about Jedah.

Violent2Dope
You have disturbing thoughts about Jedah. I have disturbing thoughts about everything. big grin

shin_gear
And my cat still WTFpwns Jedah, as well as everyone in Darkstalkers.

Violent2Dope
And my cat still WTFpwns Jedah, as well as everyone in Darkstalkers. THAT'S MY KITTY!

shin_gear
*scratch*

Violent2Dope
*scratch* *Is confused about why Gears is scratching me with those long girly nails like a sissy and dropkicks his knees out from under him and locks in a Ball-in-Chain Figure Four.*

shin_gear
*dies*

Violent2Dope
*dies* Silly goose, you would only have a hurt back and a broken leg! big grin

shin_gear
Your bad breath is what killed me.

Violent2Dope
Your bad breath is what killed me. My breath would not be able to reach you.

shin_gear
But yet, your feet can?

Violent2Dope
But yet, your feet can? Yes. Your back would be facing my front, you would have to see the move, it is very painful.

shin_gear
Your breath would scare your love Pyron away.

Violent2Dope
Your breath would scare your love Pyron away. bawling

shin_gear
bawling hug

Violent2Dope
hug Me boxYou

shin_gear
Me boxYou You know what 1335

Violent2Dope
You know what 1335 kisses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.