IronMan Vs Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheEvilHex
IronMan Vs Doom with 3 days prep.

Priest
without prep doom would win.

TheEvilHex
i think with the prep time it is a close fight IronMan wining 7/10

Soljer
With prep, Doom wins.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Soljer
With prep, Doom wins. what? Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

Soljer
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
what? Happy Dance laughing Happy Dance

I give Iron Man his due, but Doom's prep > Iron Man's prep.

TheEvilHex
I give Iron Man his due, but Doom's prep > Iron Man's prep. Is Doom smarter than Tony Stark?

Soljer
Is Doom smarter than Tony Stark?

Much.

Innerhype
Much.

Mayhaps, but certainly not in the realm of technology.

Soljer
Originally posted by Innerhype

He absolutely is.

TheEvilHex
Much. even so how could he stop Extrems IronMan he would turn all of Dooms goofy robots and stuff against him.

Soljer
even so how could he stop Extrems IronMan he would turn all of Dooms goofy robots and stuff against him.

Tony has failed to interact with advanced technology in the past, I very much doubt that Doom would let a simple novice technopath take over his machinery.

TheEvilHex
Tony has failed to interact with advanced technology in the past, I very much doubt that Doom would let a simple novice technopath take over his machinery. Is Doom able to stop a technopath?

Evil_Ash
Is Doom smarter than Tony Stark?

What the f**k?

TheEvilHex
IronMan shutdown Sentry you dont think he could turn some Doombots against Doom?

Soljer
IronMan shutdown Sentry you dont think he could turn some Doombots against Doom?

No. no expression.

TheEvilHex
No. no expression. What why not?

Innerhype
He absolutely is.

Not when you compare similar feats, take their armors for example. Both are powerful but I think Doom would be a whole lot for dangerous if he was portrayed as being capable of doing some of the things Iron Man can (especially now).

They both have made time machines. Tony's was better because he could go back and effect his current timeline rather than going back and causing a seprate timeline that'll be differate from his present.

They both sucked the power cosmic right from Silver Surfer's body. Tony managed to do it by spending three seconds modifying his armor while Doom needed a much larger device to do the same thing.

janus77
Dooooooom.

Doom could just takeover IronMan's suit/body.

hell he could make himself a better suit and beat IM to a pulp with it.

janus77
Not when you compare similar feats, take their armors for example. Both are powerful but I think Doom would be a whole lot for dangerous if he was portrayed as being capable of doing some of the thing Iron Man can (especially now).

They both have made time machines. Tony's was better because he could go back and the affect his current timeline rather than going back and causing a seprate timeline that'll be differate from his present.

They both sucked the power cosmic right from Silver Surfer's body. Tony managed to do it by spending three seconds modifying his armor while Doom needed a much larger device to do the same thing.
Doom took The Beyonder's power. he took Galactus' power... Doom would take IM in a blink.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by janus77
Dooooooom.

Doom could just takeover IronMan's suit/body.

hell he could make himself a better suit and beat IM to a pulp with it. in 3 days laughing laughing out loud laughing

Innerhype
Doom took The Beyonder's power. he took Galactus' power... Doom would take IM in a blink.

He also took Odin's power that one time...... wink

But the thing about all those guys is that despite their cosmic-spanning knowledge, Doom will always be smarter than them. Kinda like how Batman is smarter than Superman even though Clark has a computer-like mind with all the knowledge of both Earth and Krypton.

Innerhype
Tony has failed to interact with advanced technology in the past...

Actually, awhile ago Tony managed to cyberneticlly hack Ultimo's main computer consciousness, and that Celestial tech. He also was able to tap into Jocasta's "multi-dimensional" OS.

Tony Stark
Much.

laughing

Not so much...

quanchi112
doom wins.

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by quanchi112
doom wins. how?

TheEvilHex
bump

quanchi112
how? hes above iron man. in all ways pretty much. the magic at his disposal makes him more versatile as well.

horrorwolf
Any prep in this fight favors Doom.

Although Stark can hold his own.....

Doom 6/10

TheEvilHex
hes above iron man. in all ways pretty much. the magic at his disposal makes him more versatile as well. so how does he beat IM

quanchi112
so how does he beat IM with energy blasts. he put down magus with them and would definitely have more than enough to put down iron man.

TheEvilHex
with energy blasts. he put down magus with them and would definitely have more than enough to put down iron man. HA laughing laughing out loud laughing

lando005
doom takes this with or without prep

yugotank
Iron Man will find a way to win .......because he's the "Good Guy".

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by lando005
doom takes this with or without prep Pretty much.

guy222
Doom vs Tony/Sentry

http://i118.imagethrust.com/t/755023/mightyavengers9017.jpg http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/755024/mightyavengers9018.jpg http://i109.imagethrust.com/t/755025/mightyavengers9019.jpg http://i102.imagethrust.com/t/755026/mightyavengers9020.jpg http://i120.imagethrust.com/t/755027/mightyavengers9021.jpg http://i103.imagethrust.com/t/755028/mightyavengers9022.jpg http://i112.imagethrust.com/t/755029/mightyavengers9025.jpg

Darth Martin
Doom wins w/ or w/o prep. Tony probably has the more versatile armour though.

Mindset

No he didn't, stop taking things out of context.

All Tony did what overload Sentry's warning system in his tower, not that impressive of a feat.

iceman24567
Well it seems Doom without magic stalemates Iron Man with magic and prep Doom 10/10 I love how the Iron Man fanboys jump to his defense.

Mindset
And that was only a sample of his magic.

iceman24567
Meh looks like Quanchi was right no expression.

Faceman
I can't believe the things I read in this thread. Doom wins this.

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Faceman
I can't believe the things I read in this thread. Doom wins this.

iceman24567
I got my lulz out of the people with Iron Man sigs and avatars messed

Decimus
in 3 days laughing laughing out loud laughing

In 3 seconds. wink

llagrok
Doom wins.

Doom from an alternate timeline though.

janus77
Originally posted by llagrok
Doom wins.

Doom from an alternate timeline though.
Doom smash timeline cool.

he took the Surfer's powers and completely owned the FF with them too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.