World War Hulk versus Magneto...with a 'twist.'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Magneto is not allowed to fight back at all, in any way, shape, or form. BUT, he starts with his 'shields' up at 'full power' - Magneto spends the fight directing ALL his concentration to his forcefields.

How long does it take for the Hulk to bust through?

masterbruce
credited answer: not very long at all

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
credited answer: not very long at all

You don't read comics. Your opinion means less than nothing.

Next.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer

Next.

fool, how dare you speak with such insolence to one whose IQ is 2 standard deviations above yours?

Soljer
fool, how dare you speak with such insolence to one whose IQ is 2 standard deviations above yours?

Reported.

masterbruce

Next.

quoted in case you try to edit.

It'll be hilarious if any of the mods take your report seriously.

Soljer
Why would I edit? I restated something you admitted to.

You, on the other hand, flamed me without basis.

masterbruce
Why would I edit? I restated something you admitted to.

You, on the other hand, flamed me without basis.

you actually member-bashed by calling me a dumbass for no reason. (which I did not report, because I'm not a whiny hypocrite like you)

And I merely responded by stating a truth, so it will be up to the mods to determine who made the more egregious violation.

Symmetric Chaos
A few minutes. Maybe less.

Soljer
you actually member-bashed by calling me a dumbass for no reason. (which I did not report, because I'm not a whiny hypocrite like you)

And I merely responded by stating a truth, so it will be up to the mods to determine who made the more egregious violation.

Fail.

You've admitted to being a dumbass, and you've admitted to not reading comics. I merely repeated you. Now, cease the spam.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
A few minutes. Maybe less.

Hey! Someone that's actually read a comic or two in their life!

eek!.

masterbruce
Fail.

You've admitted to being a dumbass, and you've admitted to not reading comics. I merely repeated you. Now, cease the spam.

While I have admitted to not reading comics, I haven't admitted to being a dumbass. You can certainly prove me wrong, if you'd like.

and I will feel free to post in this thread as I please.

masterbruce
Fail.

You've admitted to being a dumbass

more member-bashing. Highlighted for the mods who may respond to this thread upon Soljer's report.

janus77
:lmao:

you two thought of expanding that out, maybe make it into a comedy routine like Abbot & Costello?

really funny yes.

umm on-topic... maybe a few seconds is Hulk's really intent on "smashing" Magneto (like the pounding he gave Zom/Strange's defences). maybe forever if he's just mildly annoyed and doesn't have a serious grievance against Magneto.

Soljer
more member-bashing. Highlighted for the mods who may respond to this thread upon Soljer's report.

Again, fail.

It wasn't member bashing.

I just stated the truth - you've admitted to being a dumb ass.

masterbruce
Again, fail.

It wasn't member bashing.

I just stated the truth - you've admitted to being a dumb ass.

you don't learn, do you? sad

Battlehammer

Next.
cosigned and even lies about reading issues he never read.

Kurash
if he concentrated every single piece of power he had i think it might take more than just a few minutes, magneto is one tough dude

quanchi112
While I have admitted to not reading comics, I haven't admitted to being a dumbass. You can certainly prove me wrong, if you'd like.

and I will feel free to post in this thread as I please. no one has the right to question ur intelligence.

quanchi112
ww hulk wins.

Blair Wind
Has Magneto's shield ever been broken? Didnt it take a galactus blast or am I just pulling that out of thin air?

Captain REX
In my book, both of you were bashing, as provoked by Soljer.

Please knock it off and get back to the thread.

llagrok
Strange/Zom's defense? Which has how many feats? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Speculations galore.

Erik-Lensherr
Never . Physicall force , if written properly and the writers would do some documentations , wouldn't really be able to breach the shield .

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
Strange/Zom's defense? Which has how many feats? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Speculations galore.

Where did that even come up in this thread?

Alfheim
Well lets see. Mags shield has easily resisted shots from Thors hammer and She-Hulk combined. Mags has also shown that he can easily use his magnetic power to free himself from Hercules grip.

From my understanding the current Thor seems to be capable of giving WWH some trouble so could we assume that if Mags can take shots from Mjolinor and She-HUlk that the shield could last a long time?

I think if we look at Mags feats I think he should be able to last a long time. WWH had a brief scuffle with Hercules but Hercules wasnt really trying to fight back he would have most likely lost but should have been able to put up a bit of a fight...and if Mags can toss Hercules to one side....

Im giving Mags several hours......becuase his shields durability seems to be comparable to what WWH strength can do ie overpower Hercules with not much effort, but at the end of the day WWH can reach much highier levels of strength more quickly than other versions. Hes been able to take BBs scream I dont know how long he was fighting for but if he can reach that power level during a fight Mags could hold off for quite awhile but not for very long time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.