Iron Fist vs Puck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
who wins?

Lord Shaper
Puck?! The Puck from the Sandman (Vertigo)?

Puck would win.

Soljer
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Puck?! The Puck from the Sandman (Vertigo)?

Puck would win.

I assume he means Alpha Flight puck.

Battlehammer
correct

Soljer
I fear the wrath of mungi.

fear.

Battlehammer
lol

so who do you think wins?

Soljer
Hard to say - I don't know the true limits of Puck's invulnerability.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
I fear the wrath of mungi.

fear.
thats the reason I did not make a wolverine vs puck as well lol

Battlehammer
from what I got. He a 15 tonner or so. superhuman agility, reflexes,strength,stamina,durability. He pritty durable to blunt force. Thiough he can and has been hurt

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
from what I got. He a 15 tonner or so. superhuman agility, reflexes,strength,stamina,durability. He pritty durable to plut force. Thiough he can and has been hurt

I think he's been compared to classic Spidey or something, as far as strength goes.

Soljer
He's pretty much classic spidey, in a pint-sized package.

As far as strength, agility, and speed go.

His durability is all that puts me off.

Battlehammer
he also is pritty dam skilled h2h fighter with a lot of experience. He dam old

King_Mungi
Puck was said to be near indestructable and invulnerable so could Iron Fist work? *shrugs* I have my doubts of classic Iron Fist but current who has gained new powers I'm not sure...since I havn't been reading the new run.

guy222
Originally posted by Battlehammer
who wins?

leaning towards danny

shksprtx
Puck's strength and durability should, in theory, counter the effects of the Iron Fist technique. As for skill, Rand probably has Judd beat, but I think where Judd has the (slight) advantage is in speed, agility, and pure length of combat experience -- he has been fighting for some 50-60 years or more...

Still a pretty even fight IMHO...

Judd, 6-7/10

willRules
For some reason I have a mental picture of Puck flying towards Danny, in the shape of a ball, with Danny punching Puck away laughing

King_Mungi
Originally posted by shksprtx
As for skill, Rand probably has Judd beat, but I think where Judd has the (slight) advantage is in speed, agility, and pure length of combat experience -- he has been fighting for some 50-60 years or more...

Just a few things, Puck is still significantly faster as he has superhuman speed equal to Spider-man same with agility.

Puck also has been fighting for almost a century, so he has vast fighting experience.

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Puck is still significantly faster as he has superhuman speed equal to Spider-man same with agility.

laughing.

King_Mungi
laughing.

*scratches his head* What? That's what was stated

NiņoAraņa
*scratches his head* What? That's what was stated maybe he meant to qoute Pr?

Soljer
laughing.

I'd love to see a little on panel evidence of Puck being Spiderman's equal in speed or agility. The respect thread does little to prove your point, so maybe you have some scans you just felt like keeping private?

Besides that, Iron Fist could keep up with Spiderman BEFORE his upgrades - meaning Spiderman-level-speed ISN'T quite significant enough to be a deciding factor.

Post-upgrades, Danny's speed has been upgraded to the point where he can catch a bullet fired from a rifle. With his back turned. While poisoned.

King_Mungi
I'd love to see a little on panel evidence of Puck being Spiderman's equal in speed or agility. The respect thread does little to prove your point, so maybe you have some scans you just felt like keeping private?

Besides that, Iron Fist could keep up with Spiderman BEFORE his upgrades - meaning Spiderman-level-speed ISN'T quite significant enough to be a deciding factor.

Post-upgrades, Danny's speed has been upgraded to the point where he can catch a bullet fired from a rifle. With his back turned. While poisoned.

Handbooks state it, and even classic Puck was bouncing off walls and rolled into a ball knocking out one of Mauler's gang members who used to give Iron Man problems, plus Puck has rountinely beat Brass Bishop who made Spider-Man look like a fool.

Wasn't saying that in the least if you looked at what I said, but Puck is said to be faster

"Puck was said to be near indestructable and invulnerable so could Iron Fist work? *shrugs* I have my doubts of classic Iron Fist but current who has gained new powers I'm not sure...since I havn't been reading the new run".

Soljer
I don't mean to be rude, if you're taking me that way.

I'm just very suspect of handbooks - most on the forum are. We go by feats, no?

I mean, Steel Serpent made classic Spidey look a fool, too. And Danny's beat up on him a dozen times, too, no?

Beyond that, I was more laughing at the point that you thought his speed was significantly greater than (even classic) Danny's.

Classic or Current, Iron Fist'd have no problem keeping up with Puck.

King_Mungi
I don't mean to be rude, if you're taking me that way.

I'm just very suspect of handbooks - most on the forum are. We go by feats, no?

I mean, Steel Serpent made classic Spidey look a fool, too. And Danny's beat up on him a dozen times, too, no?

Beyond that, I was more laughing at the point that you thought his speed was significantly greater than (even classic) Danny's.

Classic or Current, Iron Fist'd have no problem keeping up with Puck.

I wasn't

As am I, but even on-panel feats shows Puck and Spider-Man to be very similar even when they are together

Oh I know, but that example was to talk about Puck's speed compared to Spider-Man.

Well Iron Fist was said to be peak human, while Puck is superhuman that's where that comes from. Even Cap can keep up with Spider-Man and we know he is faster, do I think Iron Fist can keep up? Sure, as he has done so against people faster in the past.

Didn't say otherwise.

Soljer
For the record, Iron Fist is nearly peak human normally.

If he 'chi amps' he can exceed that level, and actually hit superhuman speed levels.

And, saying that 'Puck is significantly faster than Iron Fist' seems to imply that you were saying that Danny couldn't keep up.

Regardless of whether you meant to or not, it wouldn't be a stretch to interpret it that way.

King_Mungi
For the record, Iron Fist is nearly peak human normally.

If he 'chi amps' he can exceed that level, and actually hit superhuman speed levels.

And, saying that 'Puck is significantly faster than Iron Fist' seems to imply that you were saying that Danny couldn't keep up.

Regardless of whether you meant to or not, it wouldn't be a stretch to interpret it that way.

See I have read mixed things about, he made comment his chi reaches him to peak level, and other times it says superhuman. Would make far more sense if it was superhuman the way classic Iron Fist dodged Punisher's gunfire.

Nope, as in the same post I was making corrections about how long his battle experiences was

No I can definetly see where you can get it, I assure you that wasn't my intention.

Soljer
In most of his old bios, it's said that he can chi amp to peak human. However, more recently (though, still, pre-upgrade), comics have stated that the Chi of Shou-Lou the undying amped Danny's speed and strength to super human levels.

And no sweat, if you didn't mean to imply that. Just a mis-interpretation on my part. smile.

shksprtx
Just a few things, Puck is still significantly faster as he has superhuman speed equal to Spider-man same with agility.

Puck also has been fighting for almost a century, so he has vast fighting experience.

I was hedging my bet, BTW...deep in my heart, I would like to think that Puck could slap Iron Fist around and call him a "hoser"

juggernaut74
Puck.

-K-M-
Iron Fist. He's drastically amped since this thread was made in 2007

abhilegend
Danny.

Stoic
Danny nearly broke his hand when he hit Hiroim with the Iron Fist. Hiroim may have had around the same durability as Puck, perhaps even less.

Just saying.

Bentley
Puck is the best.

KM is such a Alpha Flight hater!

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
Danny nearly broke his hand when he hit Hiroim with the Iron Fist. Hiroim may have had around the same durability as Puck, perhaps even less.

Just saying.

If it was rubber Puck this would be more compeitive, but I believe he has lost that upgrade since escaping from Hell.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Stoic

Just saying.

Hiroim had the old-power when he came to earth you know the power the lets you massively amp your strength and durability etc etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.