hybrid vampires-2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XvampbenjiiX666
this thread is for anyone one who wants to be a hybrid...as long as your a vamp or a vamp mix you can join in...
my name is benjii and im a hybrid-vampire and lycan born in the year 23 b.c.
i have long curly red hair
my left eye is blue and my right is grey
im the lead singer/guitarists of an underground band named 'homemeade grenade'(actually my real band)
nother else really
so if you want to join go ahead
have fun rock

Vathu
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
this thread is for anyone one who wants to be a hybrid...as long as your a vamp or a vamp mix you can join in...
im the lead singer/guitarists of an underground band named 'homemeade grenade'(actually my real band)
nother else really
have fun rock

I'm pretty sure this didn't get permission.

And if it did. My apologies for future harassment.

Except for the one that doesn't apply to RP.

android217
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
nother else really
have fun rock

no one new hybrids existed until the dude on underworld did it...

XvampbenjiiX666
actually if you look at dracula there is a bit of hybrid in him...he turns into a wolf...vampires cant turn into wolves...so hybrids been around for awhile horse

Thunder Fox
depending on the story vampires were said to transform into plenty of things including a wolf dracula is no exception hybrid as far as i know started with underworld but dont hold me to that i am looking it up as i speak

Diamond Kisses
Newsflash: There are no real vampires!

Vampire is fictional and does not have an actual feat, other than the draining of energy/blood. Other than that, fictionaly a vampire can be anything stick out tongue

Thunder Fox
nyah stick out tongue i know that but i know alot about them and actually there are there just not the kind one would think they are its a weird cult

Arcade Fire
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Vampire is fictional and does not have an actual feat, other than the draining of energy/blood. Other than that, fictionaly a vampire can be anything stick out tongue

I was about to say that.

Anyway, you should probably let this thread die.

Diamond Kisses
Says the one bumping it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arcade Fire
SHUT UP!

Edit: GOD DAMN IT!

Diamond Kisses
no expression

Arcade Fire
no expression ermm

JacopeX
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses

Vampire is fictional Thank You. closedeyes

XvampbenjiiX666
well real vamps like dracula are fictional but there is the practise of vampirism which alot of people take part in i as one of them...its alot of weird stuff really mostly drinking blood and having sex at the same time...wow i never thought id be able to say that with a straight face no wait i lied pitt_laugh

Diamond Kisses
The Academical Dictionary states this for vampires:

- A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.
- A person, such as an extortionist, who preys upon others.
- A vampire bat.

In popular legend, a bloodsucking creature that rises from its burial place at night, sometimes in the form of a bat, to drink the blood of humans. By daybreak it must return to its grave or to a coffin filled with its native earth

Traditionally the revenant, or undead, is a mouldering corpse dragging itself out of graves to feed off the life-blood of the living. Premature burial arising from times of plague is one explanation for the prevalence of the vampire phenomenon at certain periods in history.

Vampires are supposedly dead humans (originally suicides, heretics, or criminals) who maintain a kind of life by biting the necks of living humans and sucking their blood; their victims also become vampires after death. These "undead" creatures cast no shadow and are not reflected in mirrors. They can be warded off by crucifixes or wreaths of garlic and can be killed by exposure to the sun or by an oak stake driven through the heart.

You see; There is only little that is actually a general idea of a vampire smile

A vampire is basically a creature that nurses on others like a leech, with a few set weaknesses and feats big grin

Without the draining of life or blood the being would not be called a vampire, but if the being did drain blood and had other feats other than the draining it would still be considered a vampire wink

XvampbenjiiX666
hmmm....im just tryin to figure out how long this conversation will go on
dracula

Thunder Fox
im trying to figure out why this hasnt been closed yet

XvampbenjiiX666
maybe ppl love arguin about fictional and non-fictional vamps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.