Green Arrow versus A Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
A great Wrym has decided that Ollie is the best meal he can get out of today's greasy and fatty populace and as such it attacks !

Stipulations : Ollie Has 100,000 Arrows (Adamantium tipped) and a Sword (Also Adamantium). The dragon is your average Western Dragon ( Size of five train cars , animalistic intelligence, can fly, breathes flame ect). No PIS , No CIS

Who wins ?

Soljer
Who the **** does Ollie think he is?

The god damned Iron Fist?

stick out tongue.

grey fox
Originally posted by Soljer
Who the **** does Ollie think he is?

The god damned Iron Fist?

stick out tongue.

Yes

stick out tongue

grey fox
bump

Laminator_X
Does the dragon have a convenient soft patch on it's underbelly?

Juntai
Didn't Connor/Green Arrow have an arc about fighting a dragon or something recently? I didn't collect it, but I recall something like it coming out, and thought about it, because I was collecting all the GA stuff at the time.

grey fox
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Does the dragon have a convenient soft patch on it's underbelly?

I would assume that it's underbelly is softer then it's scales.

Apolloknight
He could take some wins, he doesn't have go after his belly first, he could easily take out his eyes you know.

I think, that may give the dragon some problems, you know, not being able to see and all.

yugotank
Can the dragon shoot flames and cook him at long range?

TricksterPriest
I'd give him a decent shot. He took Solomon Grundy out with much less. evil face

Kurash
arrows through the eye maybe?

willRules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'd give him a decent shot. He took Solomon Grundy out with much less. evil face

grey fox
bump

TricksterPriest
I mean, it's not like he's facing an elder dragon with magic and above-normal intelligence.

The only tricky thing is anatomy and finding a good target. There's 2 or 3 places he can hit to kill it. The brain, the heart, and the gas sac that provides the containment for the flames. Of those, the gas sac is the hardest one to find.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.