Thanos and Darksied run the GUANTLET!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Also fighting with them is Flash, Iceman, and Magneto . Their powers/health restored after every fight. Lets Rock!!!

1. The New Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman); Daredevil; Luke Cage who are joined by Captain America; Iron Man, and Spider-Man, as well as a seemingly insane Sentry and Wolverine.

2. Apocolypes, Silver Surfer, Superman Blue, Beta Ray Bill

3. Superman 1M, Scarlett Witch, Storm, Prof. X, WonderWoman

4. Sentry, RK Thor, GL Hal and Kyle

5. Fantastic 4 and Dr. Doom Rex w/ 1 month prep, and The Runner

6. Classic Dr. Stange, Dr. Fate, Spawn 4th age, WW Hulk

7. Pre-Crisis Supes, Onslaught, Kurse, and Doomsday

8.Galactus

Battles 9 and 10, Thanos has the IG and Darksied has the UN

9. Phieonix, Black Adam, Nate Grey

10. Jamie Braddock, MJJ, Captain Planet

tkitna
They stop at 4

cmack
damn this is a monster of a gauntlet, but they stop at 4 rune thor is wat gets them

Sirius77
They stop at three because of Superman one Million.

Why isn't he at 9?

panthergod
Superman One Milion stomps them.

Kurash
i dont think theyd get this far but out of curiousity, was 4th age Spawn the God Spawn? Or was that 3rd age?

lando005
this is a mixed up gauntlet.... they stop at 3 superman 1mill and wanda

Kenny 07
So much power....

Hitman911
Flash Freeze FTW!!!

Soljer
S 1M.

rotiart
Originally posted by Hitman911
Also fighting with them is Flash, Iceman, and Magneto . Their powers/health restored after every fight. Lets Rock!!!

1. The New Avengers: S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Jessica Drew (Spider-Woman); Daredevil; Luke Cage who are joined by Captain America; Iron Man, and Spider-Man, as well as a seemingly insane Sentry and Wolverine.

2. Apocolypes, Silver Surfer, Superman Blue, Beta Ray Bill

3. Superman 1M, Scarlett Witch, Storm, Prof. X, WonderWoman

4. Sentry, RK Thor, GL Hal and Kyle

5. Fantastic 4 and Dr. Doom Rex w/ 1 month prep, and The Runner

6. Classic Dr. Stange, Dr. Fate, Spawn 4th age, WW Hulk

7. Pre-Crisis Supes, Onslaught, Kurse, and Doomsday

8.Galactus

Battles 9 and 10, Thanos has the IG and Darksied has the UN

9. Phieonix, Black Adam, Nate Grey

10. Jamie Braddock, MJJ, Captain Planet

They don't get past the first one... Sentry rips off wolverines hands... ties them together and creates nun-claws! he proceeds to cut through his enemies... j'k..

i'd say... 6 for sure... but 4 is a tossup for me.

Hitman911

HumanMovieGuide
Pre-crisis Thugs and Cosmic cops should had been a part of 10.

Kutulu
They stop at 3. Superman one Million was stronger than MM one million, who defeated Darkseid by himself. His 5D blood will help him against any matter transmutation from Thanos, and his strength, speed, and other special abilities make him a real beast to fight against. If a regular Superman can beat Darkseid, then Supes 1M stomps him out pretty bad. Thanos won't be able to use his transmutation powers, his mental domination abilities, and his strength & speed just aren't on par with Supes 1M.

Why Supes 1M is number 3, is beyond me. I mean c'mon, the guy punched his way through time while in a weakened state!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Kutulu
They stop at 3. Superman one Million was stronger than MM one million, who defeated Darkseid by himself. His 5D blood will help him against any matter transmutation from Thanos, and his strength, speed, and other special abilities make him a real beast to fight against. If a regular Superman can beat Darkseid, then Supes 1M stomps him out pretty bad. Thanos won't be able to use his transmutation powers, his mental domination abilities, and his strength & speed just aren't on par with Supes 1M.

Why Supes 1M is number 3, is beyond me. I mean c'mon, the guy punched his way through time while in a weakened state!

I dunno these guys are versatile and very resourceful......

Kutulu
Originally posted by Hitman911
I dunno these guys are versatile and very resourceful......

They are no doubt powerful, but lets look at the facts:

Superman 1M was shown to be more powerful than Martian Manhunter 1M, who took out Darkseid by himself. Ergo Superman 1M > Darkseid.

Superman 1M also has 5D imp blood line. He is therefore virtually impervious to magic and reality warping. Thanos' trump cards are his ability to transmute matter, his mind attacks, and incredible durability from his Eternal heritage. That being said, his transmutation will do jack against 5D beings, and his mind attacks won't do anything either as Superman 1M has incredible telekinetic and mental prowess, enough to hold a galaxy together with his mind alone. So Thanos' trump cards are out.

Hitman911
Captain Planet FTW!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.