The Time Race!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
I decided to make a battle of time-travelers. These are the rules:

- No Rules!

The one contestant that bring an item from the far past, the present and the future will win. They are allowed to do whatever it takes to get those items.

The contestants:

Nozdormu
Kain
TimeSplitter
Link
Prince of Persia
Sonic
Ellone
Garland
Buzz Buzz
Gage Blackwood
HighFather
Raziel

Who will be the quickest to return with an item of each time? wink

TRAVEL! raver

Burning thought
Highfather easily i should imagine, Nozdormu in second place

Remindme
Co-signed

Diamond Kisses
Why is that? hmm

They are simply quickest with their spell? smile

Burning thought
mainly because Prince, Kain and Raziel need devices to time travel, kain and Raziel take a long while to configuire to what time they want to go wheras in the mean time, high father and Noz can move through time easily and would get an item before anyone else, Noz is great at moving through time to guard it from other time travelers and never fails, High father has many times that power

Diamond Kisses
I spent time putting that list together and those two win just like that? mad

Burning thought
laughing out loud embarrasment soz, hmm....okie...erm....no sorry it just cant go any other way eek! big grin it would be funny if it was an all out battle between them all tho

Diamond Kisses
I think Highfather would win the actual battle in that case stick out tongue

Burning thought
high father doesnt have many listed feets, his only known to have a great control over weather, especially lightning and ofcourse he has time powers so i dont see him beating Kain, hell just do a stalemate Sarg, i mean he wasnt much more powerful than Sarg, infact i think he is probably weaker in combat power, greater in all other power over his brother, all these characters will prob jump on the guy, sonic is supposedly powerful too although in the end the father would stand with kain and they would dance!! like none have done before them!!

Darth Extecute
There'll be a tie between Highfather and Nozdormu, or possibly a Nozdormu victory..

As for battle, Nozdormu or Highfather could slay the parents of the other contestants or something... Thus, no contestants to fight stick out tongue

Burning thought
i dont think anything like that ever works in versus, since the characters are from completly differnt time zones and histories, so immediatley when they are places together their not in their worlds and there is no history, just them in the battle, so there will be nowhere to travel back to making time "travel" useless

also LOK history cannot be changed

Darth Extecute
I was joking no expression

I wouldn't have any characters do that in a versus even if they could.. It would ruin the whole "battle"

Burning thought
laughing aye, it would be boring wouldnt it, i think time mumbo jumbo should be cut out of battles sometimes, if its limited or has a time limit then it may be okie but too much time powers can ruin a good match, and inicibiity

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
There'll be a tie between Highfather and Nozdormu, or possibly a Nozdormu victory..

As for battle, Nozdormu or Highfather could slay the parents of the other contestants or something... Thus, no contestants to fight stick out tongue

How would Nozdormu win over Highfather? ermm

Burning thought
because High father has a beard, when he materlises to get the item hell trip over his beard..while Nozmordu gets the item

Darth Extecute
Nah.. Noz can simply grab things quicker with his strong jaws.. As it didnt specify any item, he could simply bite a piece of a rooftop or something other bitable, and bring it..

and since Noz doesn't exist in any specific time, he can take three bites at once and return the second the contest starts with all items..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.