Asmodel Vs. Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who would win?

quanchi112
tyrant crushes him.

TricksterPriest
Asmodel. Tyrant has no way of killing him.

Sirius77
Asmodel.

He's one of the most powerful angels.

He'd pwn Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Asmodel. Tyrant has no way of killing him. name me some impressive asmodel feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirius77
Asmodel.

He's one of the most powerful angels.

He'd pwn Tyrant. angels arent anything special in dc. i love asmodel but this guy is way outclassed here against tyrant.

Sirius77
He took over hell.

quanchi112
He took over hell. as the spectre. big diff. as himself he was chained there with no way of escaping. good thing etrigan helped him out.

Sirius77
No, he just straight up took over hell.

quanchi112
No, he just straight up took over hell. u are wrong. i dont respect ur knowledge at all anymore. blatantly wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
u are wrong. i dont respect ur knowledge at all anymore. blatantly wrong.

becuz it doesn't suit you. you only like people who give marvel characters the win, or who insult me or "pwn" me in your mind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
becuz it doesn't suit you. you only like people who give marvel characters the win, or who insult me or "pwn" me in your mind. hes wrong. asmodel neevr took over hell under his pwn power. he bonded with the spectre. even u know this. i dont lie on these forums.

Sirius77
Originally posted by quanchi112
hes wrong. asmodel neevr took over hell under his pwn power. he bonded with the spectre. even u know this. i dont lie on these forums.

You have no reasoning skills.

Quit trolling.

quanchi112
You have no reasoning skills.

Quit trolling. u are lying. when did asmodel take over hell then under his own power?

what book?

Sirius77
I read it in the DC character encyclopedia. It was on his bio.

quanchi112
I read it in the DC character encyclopedia. It was on his bio. laughing
it didnt happen. he bonded with the spectre to do it. i actually read it while u didnt. nuff said.

Sirius77
I never said that he didn't bond with the Specter.
I said that he took over hell. And he did. Has a depowered Tyrant ever taken over Hell?

quanchi112
No, he just straight up took over hell. heres what u wrote.

previously i said he did it with the spectre,

dont backtrack now that i caught u.

quanchi112
I never said that he didn't bond with the Specter.
I said that he took over hell. And he did. Has a depowered Tyrant ever taken over Hell? he merged with the spectre. how is this relevant. this isnt the spectre vs tyrant but its asmodel and under his own power he was stuck there and chained.

read the story next time and dont get all ur info from dc encyclopedia.

laughing

BlackJackal
Tyrant Vs. Asmodel, a once significant other to Galactus vs. a King Seraphim of the Bull-Host.

I'd give this one to Tyrant. Asmodel is powerful, but given Tyrant's synthetic nature I don't thing that his more effective or impressive abilities would work on him. This is essentially Science Vs. Religion.

In a conflict between the two, I believe that Asmodel would be reduced to a mere brawler, and thus making a shiny new battery for Tyrant.

In the reality however, they're both losers. Tyrant got nullified and Asmodel is a prisoner in Heaven.

Not all that impressive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Tyrant Vs. Asmodel, a once significant other to Galactus vs. a King Seraphim of the Bull-Host.

I'd give this one to Tyrant. Asmodel is powerful, but given Tyrant's synthetic nature I don't thing that his more effective or impressive abilities would work on him. This is essentially Science Vs. Religion.

In a conflict between the two, I believe that Asmodel would be reduced to a mere brawler, and thus making a shiny new battery for Tyrant.

In the reality however, they're both losers. Tyrant got nullified and Asmodel is a prisoner in Heaven.

Not all that impressive. tyrant and asmodel are both in my top five fav characters. they arent losers.

BlackJackal
Well they certainly aren't winners either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BlackJackal
Well they certainly aren't winners either. most villains lose in the end. its the way it is.

rico777
Asmodel owns the noob

Sundipped
Good fight. Tyrant wins. Tyrant needs to come back and Asmodel needs to make more apperances.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
Asmodel owns the noob cronus oneshotted the new leader of the bull host. asmodel is overrated on these boards.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
Good fight. Tyrant wins. Tyrant needs to come back and Asmodel needs to make more apperances. tyrant defeats him and not with to much trouble.

Avlon
Asmodel crushes Tyrant easily.

TricksterPriest
Asmodel needs a respect thread. stick out tongue

Sirius77
I agree.

Barbarian Shams
Agreed, Asmodel the King Angel certainly deserves a respect thread.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
Asmodel crushes Tyrant easily. tyrant would absolutely rape superman in five seconds while asmodel couldnt put him dow in at least 30.

who has asmodel defeated under his own power that makes u think this way?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Barbarian Shams
Agreed, Asmodel the King Angel certainly deserves a respect thread. hes in my top five but has few showings going for him. but i would still like one.

dc needs to bring him back underhis old powers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.