Scion lord Kain VS "teh kain pwnzors"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Okie, Setting, enormous version of the pillars, kain starts off in his throne, however all you see in the pic below has been expanded by about 100, the round floor area, the pillars spreading out, ofcourse not kains throne which stays its original size but this is to give them some area to fight on..the pillars are indestructable as is the ground their fighting on, the spectoral realm has indefinate souls around the entire area
http://lok.3dactionplanet.gamespy.com/Images/Sr/Sr_Pillars.jpg

Kain is in his scion of balance form, he has evolved wings, this is kain with fully endowed reaver, all emblems, Raziel inside the blade as well as the reaver having all Raziels reaver powers. A representation of kain in this form is below, kain has infnite reaver energy due to the location and the amount of souls in the spectoral realm, he knows they are coming
http://www.nosgoth.net/Defiance/dialogue/Def008904.JPG

Teh kain Pwnzors (shhh i couldnt think of another name stick out tongue )

this team consists of the following:
Pyron at about 10% he is unable to shift from his size form seen in the OVA and cannot create mini suns due to obvious reasons (hell end up killing his teamates), his powers over his rough shape however remain, as does his strength, speed and instangibility

Sephiroth Who has all his abilities seen in Advent children, as well as some spells from the games barring heartless angel, supernova, etc etc, simpler ones such as meteors are allowed

Cloud Strife Same goes for Cloud, simple materia, limit breaks are allowed

Ryu all weps

Kratos He is in his God form, like pyron he cannot become large, he is human sized but has God strength, all weapons from both GOW 1 and 2

Master Chief wields duel assault rifles, fuel rod and 2 plasma grenades

Illidan Stormrage this is at his prime, perhaps before he gets taken down by Arthas

Dante AND Vergil both of them have their primes, Sparda form allowed, Vergil has all his weapons, Dante has only Ebony and ivory long range arms, all his swords/melee allowed, between them they have one yellow Orb to revive them, however only one may use ofcourse so its a decision on the debators part, one will permanently die however..the remaining will be immune to mind attacks including TK (dante will lose his sparda form if he is revived)

Diablo Heroes, Sorc, Barb, amazon and Druid Best equipment ofcourse, druid has max summons of 4 all together, Barb can only use one Shout..Sorc tele can be used 5 times

Rules

-time manipulation minimal, only lasts 5 mins

-DT lasts 10 mins, then has a 20 min cool down

-kain loses if submissoned, knocked out for an hour OR unable to fight

Let the battle....BEGIN!!
vampirevampirevampire

Darth Extecute
With best equipment, there'll be enigmas for the diablo heroes.. Or will they be banned?

Burning thought
Enigmas are allowed however the Tele will be resitrcted to about 3, another note for this please a good description of how, why someone wins, and how to battle will go big grin no one liners such as "zomg (insert name) gets pwned" or something like that, (i know you wont Darth, your good for posts)...i like a good read of a battle

Darth Extecute
Since I dont know much about Kain and the others, I'll go with what I do know for now..

Pyron's speed and strength will most likely be the largest distraction for Kain.. Same as with the Barbarian, Pyron is one of those characters that doesn't give his foe any rest.. Assuming his soul isn't drainable, Pyron will to a degree keep Kain occupied..

Sephirot is a badass character, which proven high skills with the blade.. His strength and supernatural agility will too have Kain being forced onto defensive.. However, if this is the Advent Children Sephirot, then he's quite vournable and I'd say that concludes him from the threat factor, as Kain possess a vast amount of power..

Cloud's omnislash is horribly dangerous if he is at his prime.. As seen in the game, he had to use only one to finish Sephirot..

Ryu's devil incarnate blade would be quite badass, but unfortunatly I think it's over-rated.. Ryu along with Master Chief will be the lowest characters on the threat factor.. Ryu may be fast, but the other characters has what he lacks.. His devil incarnate may make a difference, but I doubt the black dragon will do much soul attacking on Kain.. The soul, is from what I have learnt "the homefield advantage" for Kain..

Kratos fought the greek Gods.. An impressive feet, and a clear threat factor.. However, a flying Kain will quickly exclude him from the fight.. Unless he has his pegasi..

As I mentioned earlier, Master Chief will probably be the least factor.. He exceeds probably Dante, Ryo, Cloud, Sephirot, Sorceress, Druid and Amazon in strength, but he is as good as powerless.. A direct impact by the fuel rod, and a neat stick with the grenades might do the trick, but once he have ran out of ammo and nades, he's not much use.. His assault rifles are limited, and he's no match to Kain without his gear..

Illidan Stormrage, at his prime.. He may have lost against Arthas the deathknight, but he'll do fine here.. Illidan is a master of all magic.. He is partly "magic omniscient".. He can not use all magical, but he knows them.. Kil'Jaeden made sure of this.. In a way, possibly the greatest threat to Kain.. He'll analyze the weaknesses, and due his intelligence he will probably calculate a way to defeat Kain thanks to the others in the team.. He himself may not do much when it comes to actual powers, but he's a strategical mastermind and an expert of magic and rituals..

And his physical strength could possiblt be meassured with Kain.. His size exceed Kain which might give him an advantage.. And a disadvantage.. Either way, he'll be a big factor in the fight.. If not in actual damage, he'll be a great threat trough mind.. He did capture and keep Magtheridon imprisoned, claiming himself as lord of Outland, unchallanged..

If Kain attacks Illidan and he survives, comes the funny part.. The enraged Illidan will be more dangerous.. The closer Illidan is to death, the tougher he fights.. If Illidan at some point take demon form, not only does he grow bigger, but he'll become ranged and gain strength of unimaginable level..

Dante and Vergil.. I dont know much about them, but if they can put up as much of a fight against Neltharion as he claim to be, then I would far from exclude Dante from this fight.. But since I know little or none about him and Vergil, I wont even go there..

The Diablo heroes.. Clearly underrated at this forum.. Their as good as elemental immunity and high defense makes them very resistant to all attacks that is from the physical realm.. They may lack the Necromancer and Paladin, which would make this battle totaly different, but the Amazon for one can do a whole lot of damage..

For a starter, the Amazon doesn't miss.. Her guided arrow will hit, and it'll penetrate and go back into Kain, penetrate and go back in again.. This is one hit, by what I assume will be BOTD bow.. She'll fire a circus of 3 arrows each second, all homing to Kain, passing allied without harming them.. Her freezing arrow might slow Kain down, and this is only the amazon.. Who also has a circus of 70% to dodge all attacks, physical, elemental or spiritual..

The Barbarian.. I doubt I have to mention that he's; After Pyron, Kratos and Illidan, the one that can take the most beating of these.. His strength is enormous, as he can wield two twohanded swords at once, swinging them like they were wooden sticks.. If he uses Doom and BOTD in dual wield, he will both slow and damage the foe at matter.. He can jump over a 100 meters, and he can go into frenzy.. He will also increase all team-mates health and mana by loads of percent, with his shout..

The druid, with his Grizzly, Spirit of the Oak/Bard, a life-draining creeper and possibly a raven, he'll be enough to make a well distraction.. As for the next step.. He'll be able to constantly trough the entire battle absorb all elemental damage caused to him, and keep both vulcanos, hurricanes, meteors and balls of molten lava active.. Not to mention his beam of frost..
That is only his elements.. He can also turn into a werewolf, which too can cause quite some damage.. Especially with Fury and Rabies..

The sorceress.. Dangerous in the way that she can untireable spam spells that thanks to her skilled arts in combat will only harm the chosen foe and other hostile nearby.. Her different elements may be one factor, but the greatest danger is possibly her static field.. She'll reduce Kain's health in..

Watch this happy

Percent..

A big step in order to defeat him..

So, my conclusion would be that, that Kain is fighting numbers over his head.. Not exactly weaklings, any of them.. Even if he decided to drain everyones soul, it wouldn't take many seconds before he was worn out from all attacks.. Pyron, Cloud, Sorceress and Illidan causing the most damage, imo..

Of course, I dont know much about everyone, and I'm currently reading the Kain respect threat.. This is just my speculation..

Kain might be fighting the numbers of, but he'll loose soon enough.. He'll simply be DROWNED in attacks..

Darth Extecute
Longer than expected no expression

Burning thought
smile good good, very good, thats the sort of thing i like, i think ill make my own opinion on the battle in detail once we have several good opinions out there such as yours, V2D being pyrons buddy, Gears is good with FF, Debel Dante so ill w8 till theres a few replies before i get my view but i would agree, Illidan is perhaps the biggest threat

Darth Extecute
Possibly.. His knowledge in magic, his strength combined and his supreme strategican and intellectual mind makes Illidan a good threat..

Diamond Kisses
I will be the lazy one and simply 'second' DE angel

Charlotte DeBel
Well, both Dante&Vergil at their prime?

So we basically have Nero Angelo (DMC1)&Dante as high demonic lord (Super Sparda form) from DMC2. 10 minutes on DT is also pretty much equals the time for which it's possible for them to resist soul suck.
Next...It was officially stated that though Atlus Megaten:Nocturne storyline is non-canon, the version they use there is the same Dante as in DMC2 in terms of powerset (Atlus design group consulted Capcom on that), so we can measure Dante's immunity&resistance to stuff in actual numbers (100% immunity to "black" magic/demonic attacks (Kain's "blood magic" aka Blood Shower/Blood gout can count as that), good resistance against another types of magic, incredible durability/healing factor). The blasts of demonic energy in Dante's high demonic form (Super Sparda form) is pretty much an instant kill for many enemies...Though Kain can go to spectral realm, but that'll prevent him from attacking the opposing group in material realm.

And pretty many characters in the opposing group (not only Dante&Vergil) have at least some fighting record against ghosts/immaterial creatures.

In terms of speed both brothers are faster than Kain, the only showings of speed Kain has is swinging his sword fast, while Dante (running speed without upgrades is supersonic) has additional speed upgrades from Quickheart/Alastor "lightning speed". Fighting speed allows to catch/cut bullets and rockets in midair.
Speed of flight is supersonic for both and Vergil as Nero Angelo has mastered combat teleportation (even in youth he was more adept at teleporting than his brother, though Dante also posesses that ability).

That's just on Dante& Vergil...but they're not the only ones opposing.

Elemental powers of the purified Reaver are probably null&void there, since there's so many stuff to counter those in the opposing team.

Burning thought
excellent another opinion, Gears plz come here and seriously comment on Ryu, Cloud and Sephiroth and what they can do please, Cloud and Sephiroths only attacks that are barred are heartless angel and Supernova as well as attacks similiar to them big grin Also ime interested in where it says he runs/moves at supersonic speed? Also Blood gout/shower cannot be immediatley assumed as Dark magic since it is not classed as such.

ESB -1138
Replace Master Chief with Samus or Megaman

Burning thought
hmm yes okie, Chief is a little bit weak, ill use Samus instead then on the team with all her weapons except anything that can go massdestruction , but i dont really know her abilities very well.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Replace Master Chief with Samus or Megaman

Megaman would be bettersmile

Burning thought
it depends on what his powers consist off, from looking at his Wikipedia he wouldnt be a threat at all

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Since I dont know much about Kain and the others, I'll go with what I do know for now..

Pyron's speed and strength will most likely be the largest distraction for Kain.. Same as with the Barbarian, Pyron is one of those characters that doesn't give his foe any rest.. Assuming his soul isn't drainable, Pyron will to a degree keep Kain occupied..

Sephirot is a badass character, which proven high skills with the blade.. His strength and supernatural agility will too have Kain being forced onto defensive.. However, if this is the Advent Children Sephirot, then he's quite vournable and I'd say that concludes him from the threat factor, as Kain possess a vast amount of power..

Ryu's devil incarnate blade would be quite badass, but unfortunatly I think it's over-rated.. Ryu along with Master Chief will be the lowest characters on the threat factor.. Ryu may be fast, but the other characters has what he lacks.. His devil incarnate may make a difference, but I doubt the black dragon will do much soul attacking on Kain.. The soul, is from what I have learnt "the homefield advantage" for Kain..

Kratos fought the greek Gods.. An impressive feet, and a clear threat factor.. However, a flying Kain will quickly exclude him from the fight.. Unless he has his pegasi..

As I mentioned earlier, Master Chief will probably be the least factor.. He exceeds probably Dante, Ryo, Cloud, Sephirot, Sorceress, Druid and Amazon in strength, but he is as good as powerless.. A direct impact by the fuel rod, and a neat stick with the grenades might do the trick, but once he have ran out of ammo and nades, he's not much use.. His assault rifles are limited, and he's no match to Kain without his gear..

Dante and Vergil.. I dont know much about them, but if they can put up as much of a fight against Neltharion as he claim to be, then I would far from exclude Dante from this fight.. But since I know little or none about him and Vergil, I wont even go there..
I noticed a few errors in your post, and since I am an ass I will correct them. stick out tongue

1. Pyron is IMO Kain's biggest threat. He is the fastest and probably tied in strength or a little less than Kratos on this battlefield, and has very powerful attacks.Also, BT, did you mean Pyron at 20%, cause you said 10%. Anyway, at 20%, Pyron can grow to a size much larger than buildings BT, as he is fighting a giant Huitzil robot about his size, and he sends the Phobos(Huitzil, that will be what I call them now) crashing into big buildings that are still much smaller than them. Pyron has an impenetrable force field he calls at will(he does not have to roll into a ball as shown in his fight with Donavan)and can tele himself and others, and has cosmic awareness, he could easily analyze Kain's powers.

2. AC Seph is the strongest incarnation of Seph to date, as stated by the creator.

3. Devil Incarnate split the planet.

4. He has incredible accuracy with his Typhon's Bane, a bow that fires wind arrows, can throw thunderbolts, and if this is God Kratos he is like 300 feet tall and can shoot fireballs. Also, Kratos along with Pyron is physically strongest here, maybe even moreso than Pyron.

5. MC is stronger than a Barb(unless you have a real strength feat for him to say otherwise) and is capable of lifting at least 60 tons, and can run a kilometer in seconds(for actual time ask Superboy Prime). He is an expert tactician, and a master of all weapons he has to use. He also is an expert in H2H if it comes to that, and I think that he should be given an energy sword to fall back on if he gets low on ammo.

6. I'm not an expert, but I know they are fast, highly immune to injury, and have a healing factor.

I think Kain falls.

And BT, yes, Pyron is my buddy. smokin'

Burning thought
i know he can grow bigger in reality V2D, but for this battle ime limiting him to human size so he doesnt cover too much space big grin , his Cosmic awareness ime still unconvinced about as is everyone as far as i know, analyzing a planet is diffrent from anazlyzing a completly alien being, for example he did not analyze Demitri could absorb him for example.

hmm maybe ill give my opinion on the battle now, unless Guilty gears can explain accuratley Cloud and Sephs powers

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
i know he can grow bigger in reality V2D, but for this battle ime limiting him to human size so he doesnt cover too much space big grin , his Cosmic awareness ime still unconvinced about as is everyone as far as i know, analyzing a planet is diffrent from anazlyzing a completly alien being, for example he did not analyze Demitri could absorb him for example.

hmm maybe ill give my opinion on the battle now, unless Guilty gears can explain accuratley Cloud and Sephs powers He does have cosmic awareness, this is backed up by his ending observing the Andromeda, he was looking at the various life forms on earth and correctly predicted their evolution into powerful creatures, and I have a comic site that lists one of his powers as cosmic awareness. One reason why he lost to Demitri was likely because he was arrogant, he considered himself an invincible god, and had never been proven wrong til then.

Also, I have good knowledge on FFVII as well.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He does have cosmic awareness, this is backed up by his ending observing the Andromeda, he was looking at the various life forms on earth and correctly predicted their evolution into powerful creatures, and I have a comic site that lists one of his powers as cosmic awareness. One reason why he lost to Demitri was likely because he was arrogant, he considered himself an invincible god, and had never been proven wrong til then.

Also, I have good knowledge on FFVII as well.

hmm thats fair enough, but he may overestimate his chances here as well, not to menstion kain has some mind tricks that could distort what pyron thinks he is looking at, Kain using the mind emblem can create master illusions and tricks to the mind so that he may be able to give pyron a list of abilities that are weak/inefective or compeltly false

sure, if you dont mind can you list some of Cloud and Sephs greatest strengths, powers and feets, leaving out Heartless angel and super nova and things like that plz big grin i PMed gears if he would do it tho

Violent2Dope
hmm thats fair enough, but he may overestimate his chances here as well, not to menstion kain has some mind tricks that could distort what pyron thinks he is looking at, Kain using the mind emblem can create master illusions and tricks to the mind so that he may be able to give pyron a list of abilities that are weak/inefective or compeltly false

sure, if you dont mind can you list some of Cloud and Sephs greatest strengths, powers and feets, leaving out Heartless angel and super nova and things like that plz big grin i PMed gears if he would do it tho I don't know if an illusion would work on cosmic awareness, and Pyron does not have a brain either.

I'll start with Cloud.

Strength: He is able to cut thru metal pieces of building and wields a very large weapon at lightning speeds.

Speed: He is very fast, capable of moving faster than most in this fight, such as when he was fighting three powerful opponents at once, and can jump great distances that exceed 200 feet at least.

Durability: Above human, but can still be pierced by swords.

Stamina: Cloud can fight multiple opponents for extended periods of time without tiring.

Power: Depends on materia.

Reach: His weapon is quite large.

Intelligence: Is a dumbass for not having a threesome with Tifa and Aeris.

Now onto Seph.

Strength: Stronger than Cloud, blocked Cloud's blow easily despite Cloud attacking with a powerful falling(from like over 100 feet) overhead slash, and impaled a Midgar Zolom(a 30 foot Cobra monster) thru a tree.

Speed: Fast enough to easily dodge and block two powerful and fast enemies simultaneously, toys with Cloud, who is very fast.

Durability: Can still be pierced, but seems to be highly resistant to fire or magic and is a bit more durable than Cloud.

Stamina: Has never been shown to get tired.

Power: Can use the highest forms of all materia, and can fire blade beams everytime he slashes.

Reach: Really long sword that can fire blade beams.

Intelligence: Above average, but seems to grow stupid when fighting Cloud, so if Kain dyes and spikes his hair he should take Seph fairly easily.

Burning thought

Intelligence: Above average, but seems to grow stupid when fighting Cloud, so if Kain dyes and spikes his hair he should take Seph fairly easily.

laughing ty V2D, so what sort of materia do they have, ive heard of barriers, Blizzaga, lightning and stuff

Violent2Dope
laughing ty V2D, so what sort of materia do they have, ive heard of barriers, Blizzaga, lightning and stuff Your decision, tho since you said simple, along the lines of fire, blizzard, thunder, quake, and stuffs.

Burning thought
most of their powers seem to take a long cast time however so their spells are unlikely to mean anything, but ty for their information, maybe ill do a battle sketch then, my own opinion on how the battle will go now i have some info...also as i orginally said, it stays as MC, no samus, i prefer MC and know some on him, ill give him an energy sword for when his ammo runs dry

Violent2Dope
most of their powers seem to take a long cast time however so their spells are unlikely to mean anything, but ty for their information, maybe ill do a battle sketch then, my own opinion on how the battle will go now i have some info... Actually they do not take a long time. Here is a vid that not only shows some of Seph's capabilities, but also shows Genesis using a fire spell.

ArwRNjg2qwY

Burning thought
hmm not too slow i suppose, i mean it took a couple of seconds for a fireball, then he was able to launch a series in quick succession it seems, although thats a simple fireball, meteors and such ive seen take a little while

Violent2Dope
hmm not too slow i suppose, i mean it took a couple of seconds for a fireball, then he was able to launch a series in quick succession it seems, although thats a simple fireball, meteors and such ive seen take a little while No, "Meteor" in FFVII is not a spell that can be used in combat, it is a powerful spell that summons a meteor to destroy the planet. It is also a central part of FFVII's plot.

Charlotte DeBel
By the way, can't Illidan's Mana Burn ability rip Kain's great weapon of choise at least of some charge from distance (Kratos needs Blade of Olympus to do that, but I don't think he'll get the opportunity to reach winged Kain)

Burning thought
no because Kain doesnt use mana and the reaver certainly does not, it uses souls, you would have to be a soul drainer to take power from the reaver, whats more as i said there are infnite souls in the spectoral realm fro the reaver to be constantly feasting on so its infnite charge. it takes years for the reaver to lose its power anyway, hundreds maybe but ive done this just to make it clear hes not losing reaver power in this fight so he has some options still fighting so many enemies

Diamond Kisses
Illidan has over one million health in WoW before he takes Demon Form lion

Burning thought
laughing yeh i know, takes a lot of time to knock him down, although i dont think he has the highest health in the game does he, i thought that went to Archi, Voud reaer has about a million or two and he takes a little while to die thats for sure

Diamond Kisses
I was wrong stick out tongue

I looked it up and he has about six million health before Demon Form oh

Burning thought
phew dont think my guilds going to take him down altho i dont play with em anymore it wont bother me big grin

Diamond Kisses
These are some of his attacks:

The funny part is that it is not even the players that kill him stick out tongue It is Maiev Shadowsong wink

Burning thought
its a shame that they had to spoil it and make him die, before it was he was just going to fly away and leave a chest, now they killed him off, lame sad

Diamond Kisses
He survived a devestating blow by Frostmourne and was assumed dead then. I think he might still be alive and assumed dead now as well evil face

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I was wrong stick out tongue

I looked it up and he has about six million health before Demon Form oh That's gameplay mechanics.

Diamond Kisses
That's gameplay mechanics.

I was just joking ermm

Burning thought
laughing yeh i hope so, but i dont thin Blizz will revive him, i think their busy conentrating on Arthas, hmm i think ill do one of my little battles in this fight like i did with kratos in the dragon vs thread, its 10:40 here tho and i got colledge at 11:00 so i doubt ill have time now sad

and obviously V2D ^^

Diamond Kisses
I liked that Kratos post stick out tongue

My friend told me that Kratos would not get past Malygos prime though, even at Kratos prime ermm

I have stopped listening to him after the whole Cloud thing though roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
the only known Malygos powers we know are that with his breath he can make beings forget their spells and he takes them, however Kratos' main power comes from his weapons and strength. God kratos prime in human size throws the colossus of rhodes over so i dont think he would have much trouble pulling apart Malygos if he gets close enough, since its on the ground eventually it would lose for sure, he has great magcal power tho so Kratos wouldnt win easily as i made it sound in that Kratos post, he was greatly hurt afterwards...anyway..ime going off topic in my own thread embarrasment big grin

Charlotte DeBel
the only known Malygos powers we know are that with his breath he can make beings forget their spells and he takes them, however Kratos' main power comes from his weapons and strength. God kratos prime in human size throws the colossus of rhodes over so i dont think he would have much trouble pulling apart Malygos if he gets close enough, since its on the ground eventually it would lose for sure, he has great magcal power tho so Kratos wouldnt win easily as i made it sound in that Kratos post, he was greatly hurt afterwards...anyway..ime going off topic in my own thread embarrasment big grin

That seems like that dragon is a nemesis of spellcasters, not mystical warriors (and Kratos, Dante, Vergil aren't spellcasters but mystical warriors).
But that's offtopicsmile

Burning thought
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
That seems like that dragon is a nemesis of spellcasters, not mystical warriors (and Kratos, Dante, Vergil aren't spellcasters but mystical warriors).
But that's offtopicsmile

aye, he is, a nemesis of any who know spells it would be incredibly powerful, although its bound to be limited, otherwise he could just breath on kil'jaeden and take all his magic if that were the case but yeh its a pretty uber dragon, prob my fave of the dragon flights

Diamond Kisses
I think Illidan might be one of the larger worries for Kain, after reading some about him hmm

It took the 25 players the hour and a strategy that matters in seconds or second of detail from 100% > 30% which is the point where Maiev comes in to save the day stick out tongue

That being after the players has wiped a high number of times and learnt from their misstakes. Since Illidan knows all magic, that makes Kain as reachable for him as an open book while Illidan remains a mystery to Kain big grin

Burning thought
not really, Kain has the ability of telepathy and mind reading without the mind emblem, with the mind emblem he has the power of the very element of mind powers at his disposal through the pillars, so he could read Illidan just as likely as Illidan reads him, not to menstion more than just magic, illidan can only see magic, doesnt mean he can use all magic, as it says Sarg gives him the those glowing eyes beneath his blindfold that can see magic, but kain will see illidans weakenesses, skills and such.

i would class pyron and the brothers Kains biggest threat, Illidan will not be too difficult

Charlotte DeBel
I'd rate Illidan pretty high. His demonic form in Warcraft is powerful (though I'm more familiar with Warcraft 3 Illidan than with WoW Illidan), of course not as powerful as Sparda form of Dante, but still...

Diamond Kisses
I would rate Illidan to be above these when it comes to power and threat big grin

Sephiroth, Cloud, Ryu, Kratos, Master Chief, Sorc, Barb, Amazon, Druid, Vergil

Charlotte DeBel
Dante in Super Sparda form is pretty much Illidan's equal if not superior. Instead of Illidan's dual blades he uses energy swords coming out of his hands with pretty desent reach, though.

Though Illidan probably gives Kain more trouble than Pyron, but that's just because I'm not too much in Darkstalkers.

Diamond Kisses
I have heard so much about Pyron, but that could as well all have been overhyping stick out tongue

Charlotte DeBel
I have heard so much about Pyron, but that could as well all have been overhyping stick out tongue

There's always been lot of hype around Darkstalkers.

Burning thought
okie this is how i think the battle will go.

Kain sits on his throne on the balance pillar, clutching the reaver with one hand as the he sees the large group moving towards him, he gets to his feet and stands for a moment, his wings spread as the hoste of powerful entities come before him, Pyron glowing with cosmic energies, grinning with the lust of destroying kain, Dante arrogently strolling and yawning and cracking off some of his jokes which merely anger his brother Vergil who is not amused at the slightest, the host of Diablo heroes are prepared, their engima shining, a BOTD blade in each of the barbarians hands, a bow of the same runes powered up in the amazons, the Druids magical energies crackling. Illidan spreading his own wings, MC loading powering the fuel Rod in his hands. Cloud and Sephiroth take sneering looks at eachother but realise their foe is before them and as they decided before the battle to put aside their diffrences for now, they take a battle stance, Ryu soon joining them..then it begins.

Instantly Dante beats Kain to time manipulation, fires up his Devil Trigger sparda form and flashes towards Kain, with a great pairing blast of energies Kain is sent flying into the air, the others all frozen as if they were simply carvings etched into the air as Dante lets loose his powers sending energy blasts and slashing him with his sword, Kain is unharmed however, his flesh simply not breaking with every blast however kains body is launched yet suddenly the time powers stop and kain spreads his wings in midflight, Dante flashing after him as a blur. The Amazon launches a great volley of freezing arrows, guiding, while the druids elemental spirits form and he lets loose arcing beams of frost from one hand and fire from another at the vampire lord. Illidan takes to the skies, letting loose beams of dark energy, Pyron moving ahead of him, soon catching up with Dante his hands arrayed forwards lauching streaks of cosmic light. Ryu calling upon the Devil incarnate..Vergil joining his brother in a flash of devil energy and then teleporting behind kain just as the fuel Rod blasts forth a heated orb of energy but they are all too late, Pyrons Cosmic beams, MC's plasma burst...the Amazon and druids attacks as well as Illidans all slow as the light of Kains reaver turns to a light blue as do the eyes of the skull of his weapon, time slows down to a crawl, projectiles move hundreds if not thousands of times slower as kain mockinly sneers, it was now Kains turn to play with time.

He looks behind him to see Nelo Angelo, a visage of being insulted goes across kains face before he swings the reaver through to the Neck of the son of sparda, the light of the soul reaver flashes as the blade blasts the head from the shoulders, the soul energies letting out light from the blad then writhing as the soul of Nelo is devoured, quickly kain looks around and smiles and with little concentration a soul blast pours forth from his sword ripping the bodies of the Druid, barbarian and then Amazon, their flesh blasted from their disintegrating bones, their powerful runic armour not empowered with protection of their souls. Instantly he teleports before the Sorceress, a look of confidence on her face..however it would not avail her as kain sends his two clawed fingers through her eyes and monstrous pulls her head aside, sticking his fangs into her neck and drinking for the enjoyment, quickly she is completly dry and when time is back to normal once more she would be seen dropping ghost white to the ground. Pyron he looks across to next, he could see the beings mind, it had no brain it was true but its conciousness and its awareness was so great that kain could not help but see its thoughts, with a crackle of energy the reaver glows with rays of light, the energy emblem flashing, with a movment of Kains hand Pyron is pushed into an orb of energy, quickly his body is compounded into the tiniest of specks, the states emblem flashing next and in combination with his energy manipulation condenses pyron, changing his energy state from Cosmic into diffrent forms such as light, heat turning him to nothing. he knows his time powers are running short and as a quick movement with his hands he Telekinetically chains Dante and Ryu before reaving MC's soul...then time powers end...then the battle once again continues in full force and rage, Kain grins as he takes flight and spreads his wings with his sword prepared for his foes.

Burning thought
after time battle

Kain laughs mockingly, keeping Dante chained in telekinetic shackles, Dantes brovado still not failing however yet his demonic form is slowly weakening as his DT energy weakens.

Ryu due to the time powers never was able to call upon the powers of his sword, stuck in the shackles, he was at kains mercy.

Kratos leaps and fires a full powered beam of Gorgans stare at Kain...kain laughs, his Aegis spell coming into effect and launching the beam back at Kratos, who is turned to rock, Kain clicks his fingers and with a blast of focused TK the rock is shattered. yet Kratos alive inside is fee and runs at Kain who sneers, with another hand movement Kratos drops to the floor, catatonic and dribbling from him mouth..

Cloud and Sephiroth suddenly found their rage and anger towards eachother swelling, the conflict emblem on kains sword glowing and the reaver powered with it the pair battle, leaving kain to one last foe.

However illidan was still strong and kains Telekinetic ability even enhanced by the mind emblem could not hold any more in shackles, launching himself, speeding at Kain he clashes with Kain, sticking his blades into the vampire, kain grins as his body becomes ethereal and turns to mist passing through illidan, angered illidan takes quickly to the skies, letting loose beams from his eyes while a beam of darkness and one of fire from his hands into the mist quickly apporaching him, the fire simply condensing the mist and soon the cloud of mists forming forms into one point and kain appears, his eyes narrow as he teleports behind illidan, illidan is just fast enough to clash, his strength and kains pushing for control of the situation before kain quickly dispurses into mist form and reforms, wih a will of TK illidans blades of Azzinoth are sent from him falling to the ground, as a blur he moves to them but the distance he cannot cover in time, and is unable to stop himself as kain materilises from his teleportation and Illidan falls upon the reaver, the blast of energy ripping open his chest, his soul devoured into the blade.

Cloud and Sephiroth battle had ended, Cloud laying bloodied on the floor, Sephiroths long edge through his head....however Sephiroth exausted and unaware as suddenly the conflicts magic had ended, he turns but is too late, kain waves his hand and Sephiroth is frozen stiff, unable to move....Kain mockingly walks towards him, and then in a sudden movement Sephiroths broken souless body is lieing, the reavers ravenous spirit inside feeding upon Sephiroths essence.

Kain turns and sneers as he so often does, he walks slowly to the struggling Ryu, however his strength means nothing to the shackles and in this awkward position he cannot excert strength to his arms...kain is barely amused as he soul deaths Ryu, who drops lifeless to the ground

Finally there is Dante, Definant, angry yet still calling insults and jeering at kain as the vampire lord walks towards him, Dante being stuck in the shackles, the same position, his demon strength in this awkward position meant he could not barely move...kain reaches inside his coat and takes out a small orb of yellow light, glowing and floating atop kains hand, he sends its power into Vergil...reviving him, weakened but alive Vergil teleports before kain but is too late as he is Tked to the floor, the conflict emblem flashing once again, Kain grins, sits back in his throne and watches, as the emblems power forces the two brothers into a mad rage against eachother, they battle.

Kain Laughs, knowing that within a movement he could kill either of them and they were under his power, he sat into his throne...he smiled to himself before calling "Vae Victas"....."Woe to the conquered"

Burning thought
phew eek! big grin

Diamond Kisses
I started to wonder where the rest of the fight went laughing out loud

Burning thought
I started to wonder where the rest of the fight went laughing out loud

wink yeh i had to split it in two otherwise it woud prob say that annoying "too many figuires" or something it said

Charlotte DeBel
wink yeh i had to split it in two otherwise it woud prob say that annoying "too many figuires" or something it said

Nelo is mistranslation, by the way.

Also I'm going to play the last battle with Arkham in Quicksilver style, to see, whether Dante freezes in time his allies as well or he can select what to freeze and what not. Though that doesn't matter in terms of eventual outcome.

Burning thought
it would simply be gameplay, as we see with all episodes of use of QS the time lapse wave comes out as an orb from Dante freezing everything, not coming out and hitting seperate beings its unlikely he would be able to freeze just kain since the whole world stops in all instances of dante using it.

and yes Nero isnt it, nvm, i just always called him Nelo Angelo for some reason *shrug*

Charlotte DeBel
it would simply be gameplay, as we see with all episodes of use of QS the time lapse wave comes out as an orb from Dante freezing everything, not coming out and hitting seperate beings its unlikely he would be able to freeze just kain since the whole world stops in all instances of dante using it.

and yes Nero isnt it, nvm, i just always called him Nelo Angelo for some reason *shrug*

Maybe, but...anyways, that doesn't matter on eventual outcome (though in DMC2 your time manipulation powers with Chronoheart only freeze your enemies in time (so he probably eventually mastered that power for more sophisticated use since DMC2 is the last game chronologically, so who knows).

Burning thought
indeed, but once again thats gameplay, in gameplay a lot of odd things happen against the rules of the objects at hand, i cant remember but do you ever have allies in DMC2?

Charlotte DeBel
indeed, but once again thats gameplay, in gameplay a lot of odd things happen against the rules of the objects at hand, i cant remember but do you ever have allies in DMC2?

There's no pair missions. In DMC3 Dante just creates time anomaly, affecting anyone...though Vergil as Nero Angelo was imprevious to stasis attack, so Vergil being immune to Quicksilver in DMC3 might be because of him sharing the same demonic legacy as Dante, being his twin.

So it might be not only gameplay, but again, that's true only in terms of Vergil (so brothers can launch tagteam attack on timefrozen Kain at the beginning). But if full evolved Kain durability is THAT great as you state it, that wouldn't matter much).

Burning thought
i think my battle is quite sound the way it could go, Elder Kain can only be harmed by the reaver, especially killed, wether that means no other weapon can cut him, or no other weapon can cause permanent damage and kain just reforms its unkown, only the fact only the reaver...since this is Evolved kain beyond the kain we actually see then he would have even greater endurance. Once kain triggers off his Time powers however you see what happens, its not neccerily true Dante would definatley QS before Kain can time reaver.

how is Vergil known to be immune to QS? i didnt think they ever use it on eachother, especially as Nero Angelo, you dont have time powers in DMC 1 from what i remember...

Charlotte DeBel
i think my battle is quite sound the way it could go, Elder Kain can only be harmed by the reaver, especially killed, wether that means no other weapon can cut him, or no other weapon can cause permanent damage and kain just reforms its unkown, only the fact only the reaver...since this is Evolved kain beyond the kain we actually see then he would have even greater endurance. Once kain triggers off his Time powers however you see what happens, its not neccerily true Dante would definatley QS before Kain can time reaver.

how is Vergil known to be immune to QS? i didnt think they ever use it on eachother, especially as Nero Angelo, you dont have time powers in DMC 1 from what i remember...

That can still be speculation (I'll try to play mission with Arkham in Quicksilver style- I've never tried that), but the fact is that adult Dante in DMC2 (who has discovered his true power as high demonic lord) seems to have more precise aim with his time manipulation powers than young Dante in DMC3 who just freezes everything in time in certain radius around himself.

Violent2Dope
I would rate Illidan to be above these when it comes to power and threat big grin

Sephiroth, Cloud, Ryu, Kratos, Master Chief, Sorc, Barb, Amazon, Druid, Vergil Seph is at least Illidan's level.

Darth Extecute
okie this is how i think the battle will go.

Illidan in demonform is extreme.. I read trough your thought post, but your not mentioning Illidan enough.. He's fast.. He's powerful.. He's strong.. You make his defeat too simple.. Looking at both gameplay and lore, Illidan is clearly underrated by you in this fight..

Violent2Dope
Illidan in demonform is extreme.. I read trough your thought post, but your not mentioning Illidan enough.. He's fast.. He's powerful.. He's strong.. You make his defeat too simple.. Looking at both gameplay and lore, Illidan is clearly underrated by you in this fight.. I noticed that as well, and I didn't even read his post lol.

Darth Extecute
I noticed that as well, and I didn't even read his post lol.

According to his post, Illidan dies once he drops his blades, by a stab from the sword of Kain.. There's more to him than bladefighting.. he is if possible more agile without his blades than with..

Violent2Dope
According to his post, Illidan dies once he drops his blades, by a stab from the sword of Kain.. There's more to him than bladefighting.. he is if possible more agile without his blades than with.. Wow, Illidan is not some punk who's gonna be wasted in one move.

Darth Extecute
Wow, Illidan is not some punk who's gonna be wasted in one move.

Not even if it's an attempt to drain his soul.. To oneshot Illidan, you need Archimonde strength or higher.. Illidan isn't one with darkess for no reason..

I'm not saying that Archimonde is more powerful than Kain.. But I'm saying that Archimonde is stronger..

ESB -1138
hmm yes okie, Chief is a little bit weak, ill use Samus instead then on the team with all her weapons except anything that can go massdestruction , but i dont really know her abilities very well.

Does that include Hypermode from Corruption?

Burning thought
Illidan is defeated with one slash from frostmourne....the soul reaver is far superior to Frostmourne, it drains blood, soul and with one touch on a normal human blasts it to pieces...if the sword pierced illidans stomach like Frostmourne does, the guys going to get blasted to pieces for sure with it sliced through his stomach.

i dont underestimate illidan, i know him fairly well, although i have not read all the books so if theres something in them that is not on WoW wiki or in the games then i cannot be held accountable for ignorence, its not my fault i dont know. But theres so many ways kain could kill the guy, when kain stops time he could slash illidan about 10 times with the sword within a few seconds if he really needed to which i doubt, as we see Illidan is not that durable i.e frostmourne slashed across him.

as you say, illidan is extremely clever and could formulate it, that his fists are not going to enable him to beat kain, his blades are an extremely powerful pair of weapons.

Violent2Dope
Illidan is defeated with one slash from frostmourne....the soul reaver is far superior to Frostmourne, it drains blood, soul and with one touch on a normal human blasts it to pieces...if the sword pierced illidans stomach like Frostmourne does, the guys going to get blasted to pieces for sure with it sliced through his stomach.

i dont underestimate illidan, i know him fairly well, although i have not read all the books so if theres something in them that is not on WoW wiki or in the games then i cannot be held accountable for ignorence, its not my fault i dont know. But theres so many ways kain could kill the guy, when kain stops time he could slash illidan about 10 times with the sword within a few seconds if he really needed to which i doubt, as we see Illidan is not that durable i.e frostmourne slashed across him.

as you say, illidan is extremely clever and could formulate it, that his fists are not going to enable him to beat kain, his blades are an extremely powerful pair of weapons. Why is Reaver>Frostmourne?

Burning thought
because frostmourne has never does bodily harm on the scale of Reaver, the Reaver reaves blood and soul...Frostmourne can drain some energy...its not a weapon in comparison to the reaver by far..also take into account the body blasting energy of the reaver, its capabilities are far beyond frostmourne

if you bring the emblems the thing can be enchanted with then its beyond most weapons in gaming, if not all.

Charlotte DeBel
Checked the stuff about DMC2 and DMC3 time manipulation.

In DMC3 it's really pretty much uncontrollable omnidirectional time anomaly and Dante is rather unexperienced with that power so he freezes in time everything around himself.
In DMC 2 Dante is able to focus the anomaly in nesessary direction with the help of his sword for more accurate aim. So he eventually mastered that power from what it looks.

Diamond Kisses
when kain stops time

So, Kain can stop time and kill someone while doing this? Why bother making the thread in the first place if it is that simple to finish it? ermm

If you bring timestop into the fight and Kain can oneshot most of them, then it is not much of a fight. Just spite stick out tongue

Burning thought
spite woud imply ime doing to "spite" someone, since i have no one to spite or who i would waste so much time making all this for in the first place its not spite, i just didnt think 100% through what i was doing and tbh i was a little bored and thought this fight would at least look cool...besides its still worth giving other people their opinions, since all these debates are is opinions usually big grin

maybe ill change the rules again into stages so that hes at full power in the last but is diffrent durabilities in the other ones with access to various powers. when i First made this i did not think it 100% through.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.