Hayabusa and Kratos runs the dragon Gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/9/91/300px-RyuHayabusa.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/media/2006/05/kratos_GoW2.jpg

How far can they go in their prime and without rest?

Kratos is not a giant ]
-He is human size-
No time spells]
No flying]
No soul draining]

Warm-Up:
Spyro

Contestant 1:
Nefarian

Contestant 2:
Nozdormu

Contestant 3:
Ysera

Contestant 4:
Malygos

Contestant 5:
Alexstrasza

Contestant 6:
Deathwing

Burning thought
Kratos in his prime as God Kratos? or normal one, God kratos is his prime...would beat all of them i think, or at least up to Neltherian, however when you say rules in no flying, is that for the dragons as well, if so then i think kratos in mortal would just get past the warm up laughing then die at nefarian, dont know about Ryu probably the same, Nefarian can mind control, has many fiery attacks and is perhaps as intelligent as his ancient father deathwing, i dont know all his powers however

Diamond Kisses
I said no flying because I know that the discussion at hand would be all about 'flying high and spitting lava' and such. I do not know how good the Godly Kratos is, but I hoped he was not too powerful. I wanted it as even as possible stick out tongue

Burning thought
God kratos cannot be burnt or have his bones broken, stands around 200 feet tall and strength even after being incredibly weakened and reduced to mortal size to throw the Colossus of rhodes over, so Godly at his prime could in effect squeeze Nelfarian dry of his insides or take it in half.

Diamond Kisses
Ah no expression I want him in human size, please blink

Burning thought
hmm okie human size i suppose, God human sized Kratos at his prime...he gets to Deathwing but may fail at him, or Alex...both rather powerful

Diamond Kisses
Obviously they die at Warm-Up roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
laughing ofc stick out tongue

shin_gear
Stop putting Ryu up against Warcraft/Diablo/Blizzard characters! mad hug

Darth Extecute
Depending on the three first fights, they might go down at Ysera.. That depends on how worn out and tired they are.. Their mind is no sanctuary from the dreamer..

Burning thought
Warm up
Kratos in his godly armour, blades of Athena, full magic launches himself at Spyro in anger!!, the little dragon runs a leak before getting ripped in half...

Nefarian

Son of Deathwing, the great dragon, Nefarian a fairly large beast himself with incredible intellect, however Kratos is not interested, in his rage as he often does sprints towards the great dragon, golden fleece in hand as the fiery shadowflame beams across him, holding firm behind the fleece he launches himself into the air and comes down hard pushing Nefarians head into the dirt and crushing the dragons skull, he pushes hard until the powerful scales and the dragon blood in Nefarians head smear into a mess onto the ground

Nozdormu

now it gets interesting, the great timeless one shining scales stands before Kratos, or does he? the God of war is instantly confused, the timeless one appears and reapears randomly in diffrent locations, in his frustration attacks and jumps only to hit air as the timeless ones moment in time is changed, randomly out from time itself the great Dragon rams into Kratos, however this is a mistake, a mistake the great Dragon is not fast enough to turn back the time on his clock as Kratos rams the blade of Olympus with all his strength into the bronze Drake, pulling off its head in a shower of blood.

Ysera

Kratos being unable to feel the tires of the world is not needy of rest but feels suddenly tired, randomly he staggers and falls to the ground, fast asleep, unknowingly that Ysera behind him is breathing over him, however in his sleep he has incredible nightmares of his painful past, Ysera looking at his mind in his sleep is sickened and moves out of his mind then strikes to attack, however her large jaws are not enough, as her mouth closes around him the jolt moves him awake and the blades of Athena, shining and shimmering slice upwards, the ethereal head splits open from the top as Kratos gouges his way free of the Dragons maw and stands triumphant

Malygos

The magic dragon Malygos, sits, his blue scales shimmering as he pulls himself up to his full heigh, Kratos feels this will be incredibly easy compared to those before this, for it seems like a normal dragon, large indeed but not as confusing or guile as the two before it, he sprints forwards once more. Malygos in an instant of illusions confuses Kratos, dodging and jumping blows that do not excist and fighting enemies who are in reality nothing but air Kratos becomes enraged as he realises every illusion a fake as it dissolves and soon stops, standing still he sees the dragon once again and runs for it, falling through its great body as if it was made of water he is annoyed once more..yet another illussion, hundreds of the same dragon all around him, suddenly they all power up and launch an incredible beam of flame yet to Malygos' surprise Kratos stands unharmed, and the illusions fade away, in a rage Kratos, fleece in hand hurls himself at the Spellweaver, shields of diffrent power block him as he runs and beams of several elemetns hit his fleece yet he finally reaches the blue dragon, an explosion flashes around it and amongst the mist and smoke Kratos is sent flying through the air, hitting the ground hard, he moves around, seeing the Dragon once again he draws Typhons bane, continually launching forth tornadoes to cover him he moves forwards as Malygos lets rip his magic once agian but the great dragons magic fails to stop the God of war preparing the blade of Olympus, with one fel strike a great godly beam pierces the Dragons head, frying its face and leaving nothing but a smoldering neckline as Kratos stands exausted and slightly fatigued.

Alex

Kratos is finally impressed, the Dragons are of great power it seems and he realises this, he is prepared and slightly tired but all the same the sight before him he respected immediatley, the enormous and grand form of Alexstrasza. Launching immediatley forward Kratos is intrigued as the Dragon stands still, watching her prey, suddenly she moves, her calculating and strategist mind allows her to take Kratos by the Torso, not fast enough to stop her he struggles to push her mouth apart, her strength far more impressive than the others but eventually with great effort he moves her mouth apart, striking hard with the blade of olympus with all his strength, the sword pushes its way through the Red drakes fleshy insides yet still hardened by her years, rending it, finally he launches a beam of energy from his blade down into her body, the great dragon perishes.

Deathwing

Kratos stands tired, quite fatigued at the face of Deathwing, the terrifying looking drake stands grand and strong, a demonic flash in its eye, Kratos defiently steps forward ridgidly and with effort brandishing the blade of Olympus "i am the God of war!!" he yells, Deathwing lets our what sounds like a monstrous roar of a laugh before sending forth a beam of pure volcanic lava, Kratos being a God does not burn but is launched flying smashing into the rock which gives way as earthquakes and tremors erupt around him, suddenly as he starts falling an enormous Volcano blasts from the mantle of the ground, smashing Kratos as his Godlike form, being weakened and harmed, kratos falls unconcious to the sound of Neltharian the black drakes dark laughter, the Dark Drake moves in for a feast of Godly flesh.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by shin_gear
Stop putting Ryu up against Warcraft/Diablo/Blizzard characters! mad hug

They are the only dragons I know sad

Along with Spyro no expression

Burning thought
i enjoyed doing those battles, i think their fairly correct as well the way they could go

shin_gear
Spyro lol stick out tongue

Ryu defeating SmaugangJE_-Q_erN0

Diamond Kisses
A suddent stop at Deathwing stick out tongue

shin_gear
hug

Diamond Kisses
hug

Burning thought
hmm its one of those quiet nights smile problem is i bet in america and other parts of the world its a completly diffrent time frame while its 8:00 night for me and ime bored laughing

shin_gear
Spyro lol stick out tongue

Ryu defeating SmaugangJE_-Q_erN0

Csdabest
Even if Ryu gets to deathwing he would be too tired to really even do anything. Even if he was at full stamina he probably would only be able to do light to moderate damage before he gets fried. But tired...He would be lucky if he did damage.

Though it might change when Ninja Gaiden 2 comes out. It seems he is getting crazy upgrades aswell as a crazy ass speed boost

Darth Extecute
If Nozdormu cant use his time-spells.. And they aren't tired enough when they encounter Ysera, I believe they will make it to Alex.. There's no chance in hell they get passed Neltharion though.. Not when they get no rest..

Darth Extecute

That dragon can nowhere be compared to these..

Burning thought
i agree with DE, Neltharian is powerful but i think if it was fresh God Kratos VS neltharian it would be a good battle but after the whole linup he will be fatigued, tired, damaged. Gods are durable in GOW, bones cannot break, they cant burn..etc etc but in the end the beatings of massive dragons will get to him and he will fall at the end

Darth Extecute
Does Neltharion have the demon soul, btw? oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.