Xemnas v.s. Solaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.finalfantasyworld.co.uk/khextreme/kh2/images/artwork/KH2_Org_Artwork_Xemnas.jpg

v.s.

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/c/ca/180px-Solaris_Form1.jpg

Both are at thier prime.

Takes place in The Continental Between.

ESB -1138
It took Riku and Sora to defeat Xemnas and Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver to take down Solaris.

Violent2Dope
Solaris crushes them.

Sol Valentine
Really?

I thought Xemnas' immense power in being able to create a world equals to that of Solaris.

ESB -1138
Solaris fused the past, present, and future together into one.

Sol Valentine
Oh, forgot about that.

Burning thought
yes but how does that measure in as a feet, ive seen his moves he uses to attack the hedgehogs and their a lame combination of lasers and meteors is his extent of combat power...also if he can do that, why were the hedgehogs immune?

although i agree, Solaris wins this since i dont see Xemnas as much of a threat to it lining up the hedgehogs are very powerful

shin_gear
Solaris takes this in my opinion. Doing that is better than creating a new realm and planning on to destroy another, I think.

As for battling skills I'm not sure. I want to see a video of Solaris fighting.

And that's a crap pic of Xemnas. You should've used the one in the Xemnas respect thread.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Solaris takes this in my opinion. Doing that is better than creating a new realm and planning on to destroy another, I think. Something tells me this was a slight jab at Jedah. wink

Sol Valentine
Here's the Solaris fight:
dUxUUUiREDA]dUxUUUiREDA

And whatever.

Burning thought
aye thas the vid i watched

Sol Valentine
Your thoughts from that vid?

Burning thought
judging by the Vid ime not sure, Solaris launches meteors and lasers..nothing impressive and is beaten by the 3 hedgehogs which dont have abilities too infnite...my fault is i dont really know much on Xemnas

Sol Valentine
Well, I agree that a bunch of meteors and lasers aren't gonna do that much to Xemnas, but it's likely that his feat of joining past, present, and future together is probably enough to put him on par with Xemnas.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Well, I agree that a bunch of meteors and lasers aren't gonna do that much to Xemnas, but it's likely that his feat of joining past, present, and future together is probably enough to put him on par with Xemnas. It puts him above Xemnas. Remember, don't just use Solaris' feats, use Mephiles as well, as they are the same entity.

Burning thought
yeh but what does that mean, joining past, present and future, doesnt rly mean much does it if you think on it, it sounds an impressive feet..but whos past, present and future, what past present and future, it doesnt mean anything..wheras his overall powers in combat do since meteors and lasers are lame, what does Mephilies do?

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Something tells me this was a slight jab at Jedah. wink I was mentioning one of Xemnas's capabilities.

Anyway after watching that video I say Solaris takes this battle. He eats dimensions for lunch.

By the way what were those things Sonic and Shadow used to defeat Solaris, and I can't believe that this one person thinks Cloud can beat Sonic. laughing out loud

Sol Valentine
But in the vids he was just shootng lasers and meteors.

shin_gear
It's hard to decide, I guess, but I think we should just go by capabilities...who knows what the fight would be like. Xemnas can do too much stuff in battle...like appear out of nowhere and pull you into wierd dimensions..LXBROkzqanw

Sol Valentine
True.

But then again Solaris created his own time-space rift dimension, which took Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver to stop.

Burning thought
making your own dimension means nothing tho in a combat battle, the thing was still defeat by those lame looking flashes of energy shadow was fiering

Sol Valentine
True, but he must have immense power that probably surpasses Xemnas, since he fused all time.

espiemerl
eek! Solaris eek!

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Burning thought
making your own dimension means nothing tho in a combat battle, the thing was still defeat by those lame looking flashes of energy shadow was fiering

Don't even try to undermind Sonic, Shadow, or Silver who were impowered by the Chaos Emeralds which gives the user unlimited energy and makes them invincible.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Don't even try to undermind Sonic, Shadow, or Silver who were impowered by the Chaos Emeralds which gives the user unlimited energy and makes them invincible. They can still be easily defeated by people who can just wait for the rings to use up.

Burning thought
exactley right, their limited these hedgehogs its not even funny, and their overated....this Solaris if his time powers were so great would be able to fast forward their effect so they end up losing the power before theyve begun, or time travel..but it doesnt, its obviously limited

Violent2Dope
exactley right, their limited these hedgehogs its not even funny, and their overated....this Solaris if his time powers were so great would be able to fast forward their effect so they end up losing the power before theyve begun, or time travel..but it doesnt, its obviously limited Exactly.

espiemerl
It's really easy to see Solaris pwnz Xemnas. Solaris was actually able to damage the Super Hedgehogs and almost beat all 3 of them and Xemnas can't even beat regular Sonic.

Sol Valentine
Fanboyism right there.

Xemnas can beat super sonic.

shin_gear
Probably not...if Super Sonic is technically and factually "invincible" then he can't be beaten, period...now I think there's that time limit thing that he has...

Edit: He can lose a fight with certain stipulations though...

Sol Valentine
invinceable my ass.

If he's 'invinceable' can he survive KOS-MOS with the Tertiary Weapon System?

shin_gear
Maybe. I'm not sure.

Violent2Dope
All you have to do is wait for the rings to go out. Xemnas can travel thru dimensions, shouldn't be a problem.

ESB -1138
exactley right, their limited these hedgehogs its not even funny, and their overated....this Solaris if his time powers were so great would be able to fast forward their effect so they end up losing the power before theyve begun, or time travel..but it doesnt, its obviously limited

Yeah you're right. Let's make it so that you can't beat Solaris and all this. I mean you just get there and you get an automatic game over. Oh and they are not overrated because they lose 1 ring a second and all three can just freeze time. If no second passes no ring lost.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
All you have to do is wait for the rings to go out. Xemnas can travel thru dimensions, shouldn't be a problem.

And Super Sonic/Shadow can teleport as well as freeze time. It would be hard for Xemnas to do anything we he can't move.

shin_gear
Ya know what, though? On another forum Sora and Sonic are considered. THE. Weakest videogame characters period, and are incapable of defeating a pencil, but that's just by the idiots that frequent the forum.

espiemerl
Originally posted by shin_gear
Ya know what, though? On another forum Sora and Sonic are considered. THE. Weakest videogame characters period, and are incapable of defeating a pencil, but that's just by the idiots that frequent the forum. Sonic and Sora aren't that weak and we are talking about Xemnas vs Solaris right? Solaris would beat Xemnas. cool

Burning thought
if time is stopped, their not frozen in time are they and neither are their rings, their rings run out dude...they can lose quite easily..

aslo being invincible doesnt mean they cant lose, or be defeated...killing no...submissioned..yes, if Xemnas can move through dimensions then he just has to leave...w8 a few and then come back...pwn the weak hogs while their powerless

espiemerl
Happy Dance Yes I'm new here so I don't know much of anything, but I know this is about Solaris vs Xemnas Happy Dance

Burning thought
just remember kain pwnzors all dude and your on the right track...apart from DSkers....if your debating against a Darkstalker you may as well give up since DSkers pwn everything just by being a Darkstalker 313dur

Violent2Dope
just remember kain pwnzors all dude and your on the right track...apart from DSkers....if your debating against a Darkstalker you may as well give up since DSkers pwn everything just by being a Darkstalker 313dur I don't know about that, it's really only the top tiers that I defend, like in the Jon Talbain vs. Devil Jin thread I just said what I know and left since I lack Talbain knowledge.

Burning thought
meh i was only joking smile i just remembered what i think gears said about someone saying they win just because their a darkstalker

espiemerl
Solaris has the power to destroy entire planets with the Sol Emeralds alien

Sol Valentine
Can you give info about that?

Fire Ninja
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Don't even try to undermind Sonic, Shadow, or Silver who were impowered by the Chaos Emeralds which gives the user unlimited energy and makes them invincible.

What you just posted does not make them look good, since that's all thanks to the emeralds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.